News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ukrainian vs Polish wife II

• 1 Replies

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Ukrainian vs Polish wife II
« on: August 20, 2024, 06:54:58 PM »
Anna: 46 years, 164 cm , 65 kg. cup size C     
Gala: 45 years ,165 ?m, 55 kg, cup size B

In the summer, Anna and I went to the seaside during our holidays. We found a beach resort on the website booking.com. As we were unpacking, I noticed a woman and a guy getting out of the car. A pretty, slim brunette, the same age as my Anya, only a little slimmer, with smaller breasts. Anya saw me looking.
- Fucking Ukrainians. They must be so poor because of the war, but look! They can afford a nice hotel and a seaside holiday. And they probably still take our social assistance. - said Anya.
I looked at the number plate. It really was from Ukraine. My wife didn't like Ukrainians.
- I saw the way you looked at her. - she said jealously.
Anna especially didn't like Ukrainian women. She often said that they competed for jobs, for social housing and for men, and they took up places with children in kindergartens and schools.

In the evening, we went to a disco. Anya put on a beautiful red short dress with straps. During the dance suddenly.
- Aaah! - Anya screamed. - Watch out, bitch!
It turned out that the girl next to her had stepped on her foot.
It was this couple from Ukraine.
- It's not nice to say that! - the pretty girl with an Eastern accent said politely, but firmly and threateningly. I started to like it, because it could escalate into a fight, and I liked it when my wife fought with other girls.
- Shut up! You're not at home in Ukraine, bitch! - My wife now looked like those rude girls from a reality show.
- What did you call me? - the girl from Ukraine said and pushed Anya.
I looked at the guy, but he was also calmly watching what would happen next.
Anya gave the Ukrainian girl some clumsy blows with a hammer. The Ukrainian also threw punches, but after a few mutual blows they grabbed each other by the hair and started pushing and pulling. They threw each other by the hair across the dance floor, and their boobs bounced up and down in time with the dancers. Hatred and anger were on the faces and in the eyes of both women. The Ukrainian let go of Anya's hair with one hand and hit her with a hook from below, holding her hair with the other hand. Then people ran up and started separating them. The women, separated from each other, were still kicking each other. It seemed that the fight was over, I rushed to free Anya's hair from the hands of the Ukrainian. Her husband was also helping to separate the women. Both of them, mad and furious, showered each other with curses. We led them out of the room.
- I'll kill you, bitch! - Anya screamed.
- Come on, dirty Polish! - the girl from the East probably already knew how to anger my wife.
- Hey Hey Hey! Maybe we should go outside or into the room. - I suggested. - The girls should finish the fight. What do you think?
- No one will disturb us in the room. - Said the Ukrainian.
- Although we have plenty of room. Calm down, girls, let's not make a spectacle, You will settle the dispute on the spot. Don't quarrel now. - I Said.
- Tomas - I shook the Ukrainian's hand.
- Vadim and Gala, - he pointed at his furious wife.
- And this is Anna. - I pointed at my wife.
My wife with disheveled hair smiled at Vadim. Gala looked at her with hatred

We went to my room. The girls took off their shoes and earrings. They both wore short dresses with straps. Red Anna and blue Gallia. On the bottoms of both women, lace panties with a deep neckline were visible. They both wore white lace bras. My wife was a C cup, and Gala was a B cup. Gala was a brunette, slimmer, and an inch taller. Anya was brown-haired. We moved the furniture around and secured the sharp edges, freeing up a lot of space in the middle. Vadim and I took out our cell phones to record.

"Okay, fight," I said.
"When I'm done with you, you'll be shouting "Glory to Ukraine," Gala said.
Anna's eyes flashed with anger. She needed nothing more to cheer her up.
Anya and Galya started circling with their hands raised, looking for a good moment to attack. They started punching each other again, clumsily. They grabbed each other by the hair and pulled, trying to knock the other to the floor. You could hear their loud breathing and groans from the effort and pain. Anya lowered Galya's head lower and hit her with her knee on the head.
- Yes! Good! Hit her! - I applauded.
Anya pulled Galya by the hair, turned her head and threw her on the carpet. Galya fell on her back, and Anya fell on top of her. Anya let go of Galya's hair with one hand and hit her in the face several times. However, Galya jumped up with her butt, pulled Anya off of herself by the hair and rolled on top of her. Now she started hitting Anya, who jerked and writhed, wanting to break free.
- Slut! Take this! - Gala shouted and hit Anna in the face twice with her right fist using a hammer blow. Loud blows were heard and Anna's face turned red.
Anna pulled Galya off her again by her hair. The girls lay on their sides for a while, pulling their hair, scratching and kicking each other. They both jumped up, holding each other by the hair. Anna was faster and pushed Galya onto her back. However, Galya wrapped her legs around Anna's waist and squeezed her tighter. Galya began to forcibly tear out her rival's hair. Both mature, but still very sexy women were sweaty, and their makeup was smeared. Their dresses were pulled up, revealing still slender, firm buttocks in revealing lace panties with a deep cut. The room was filled with the smell of sweat from both women. I was excited, my dick was hard. Vadim and I both shouted advice and support to our women. Both women held each other by the hair, Anya scratched Galya's face with her nails. She tried to hit. Her head was at the level of Gala's boobs, and her legs were wrapped around Anna's waist. However, Galia continued to pull her hair with force.
- Yes! Hold her by the hair! - Vadim advised.
- Beat her! Why don't you beat her? Hit her! - I screamed.
Anya, being on top, hit Gala in the face several times, but Gali managed to pull Anna away. Gala jumped up, jumped on Anya's back and began to pull her hair and hit her on the side of her face. Anya kicked her, but Galia grabbed her hair tightly, like a horse's mane, and dealt even more blows. Finally, Anya began to tightly protect her head with her hands. However, Gala bent her hair and began to hit her again. Gala looked at her husband, winked coquettishly and smiled. Then she began to beat Anna again
- Shout: "Slava Ukraine!" bitch. - she ordered.
- Fuck you bith! - Anna screamed, protecting her face with her hands.
Galya yanks Anna's head back by the hair. More blows landed on Anna's face.
- Aaah! - Anna screamed.
- Speak! - Galya ordered.
- "Slava Ukraine!" - Anna screamed, distraught and devastated.
- Again!
- Slava Ukraine! - Anya screamed and cried loudly.
Galya got up from her.
- Remember this, bitch, don't start with me. - Galya said, giving the last kick to Anna, who was lying on her stomach and sobbing.
I ran to Anna and helped her. Vadim hugged his wife and kissed her.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
Re: Ukrainian vs Polish wife II
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2024, 12:02:36 PM »
I love Polish women, but right now it’s the Ukrainians that are kicking ass:
https://x.com/ukrainiansquad/status/1826331160743710976?s=46&t=HPjSuvlQZTQCnuxcKWu_3g
and breaking hearts:
https://www.instagram.com/p/C-4XfjTxcMj/?igsh=MXNubDVrODlsazJrcg==
Mine anyway  :-[