News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lora cross Sarah Brooke

• 9 Replies

Offline Dude64

• God Member
Lora cross Sarah Brooke
« on: August 20, 2024, 09:15:48 PM »
Does anyone know where you can purchase this full fight?

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
Re: Lora cross Sarah Brooke
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2024, 06:40:01 AM »
Does anyone know where you can purchase this full fight?
Clips for sale?

Offline locked

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2024, 04:23:27 PM »
Suite Fights  produced it.   Problem is it isn't a 'full fight' as they stopped it as Lora was giving Sarah a real hard time and I guess that wasn't the way they expected it to go. Hate to say that as I'm a Sarah fan. They claimed Lora bit Sarah when Sarah had her arm across Lora's face .

I don't believe it , I believe they  used that as an excuse to give another win to Sarah  figuring more money was to be made with Sarah continuing an undefeated record than risking Lora beating her.    ???

Online pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2024, 09:21:34 PM »
If SF's allowed the catfight to continue, Lora would have beat Sarah.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2024, 06:49:18 AM »
If SF's allowed the catfight to continue, Lora would have beat Sarah.

Its a shame a rematch never happened.  It was a good effort

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2024, 06:50:35 AM »
Suite Fights  produced it.   Problem is it isn't a 'full fight' as they stopped it as Lora was giving Sarah a real hard time and I guess that wasn't the way they expected it to go. Hate to say that as I'm a Sarah fan. They claimed Lora bit Sarah when Sarah had her arm across Lora's face .

I don't believe it , I believe they  used that as an excuse to give another win to Sarah  figuring more money was to be made with Sarah continuing an undefeated record than risking Lora beating her.    ???

Yeah the ending was disapointing.  One of Sarah's last suitefight catfights too

Offline b3b392

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2024, 10:09:27 AM »
Lora bit Sarah on the thigh I think. Also, they're not professional mma fighters - a loss doesn't matter at all to anyone involved, and it certainly wasn't done to protect Sarah's record for the future as I don't think she's fought competitively since, or at least not a lot. In fact, if anything, more people would buy the fight to see Sarah lose, there's a reason Mila vs Nikki is so popular.

It's disappointing it ended like it did but there was no conspiracy. It's content for a tiny fetish crowd not the olympics.

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2024, 03:25:28 PM »
I bought it at clips for sale thank you! I would say it was a draw but Lora definitely controlled the fight! Neither were afraid to get naked and go at each other! Do you think they were turned on by fighting naked or just preferred cavewoman style for the primal aspect?

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2024, 01:36:22 PM »
In a discussion after the video was released, Sarah told me that she had been bitten and asked if Steve left that in the video.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2024, 06:38:06 AM »
Shame lora never fought nikki darling too