News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

jamie dantzscher vs mckayla maroney

• 0 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
jamie dantzscher vs mckayla maroney
« on: August 22, 2024, 01:26:32 AM »
   Jamie Dantzscher stretched in the corner of a wrestling ring.  The small brunette wore a gold sports bra, gold shorts, and black boots.  Across the ring McKayla Maroney stood with a confident smirk on her face, dressed in a yellow sports bra, black tights, black boots.  The bell rang and they walked slowly toward each other.
   "You don't really think you'll win do you, Grandma." asked McKayla.
   "I want my title back and if I have to walk through you to get it I will." said Jamie.
   "You?  I'm not impressed." said McKayla as her mouth twisted into her signature expression.
Jamie stepped forward and drove a hard left hook into McKayla's soft belly.
   "Foooooo!" spat McKayla as she doubled over and leaned against Jamie.
Jamie wrapped her arm around McKayla's head and dropped down to the mat on her back, dropping McKayla on her head.  McKayla flopped over on her back with a stunned expression on her face.  Jamie lay across her belly and lifted McKayla's left leg.  McKayla rolled over on her side as the referee counted to two.  Jamie grabbed McKayla's wrist and wrapped McKayla's arm in an arm bar.
   "This is all you've got?  Wrestling 101?" asked McKayla.
   "Do you ever shut up?" asked Jamie.
   "Nope." answered McKayla.
Jamie stepped over McKayla's prone body, put her knee between McKayla's shoulder blades, and yanked back on the arm bar.  McKayla squealed in pain and looked desperately for the ropes.  McKayla squirmed her lower body around and put her foot across the bottom rope.  Jamie smiled and released the hold as she stood.  McKayla looked relieved as she shook her arm trying to get feeling back into it, until Jamie stomped down on McKayla's knee.  McKayla forgot her arm and grabbed her knee.  Jamie grabbed a handful of McKayla's long brown hair and pulled McKayla to her feet.  Jamie ran to the side, bounced off the rope and cartwheeled toward McKayla.  When she was in front of McKayla, she wrapped her arms around McKayla's waist, then kicked her legs to the side to finish the carwheel, pulling McKayla upside down.  Jamie dropped to her knees, driving McKayla's head into the mat.  McKayla flopped to the mat on her back as Jamie rolled over beside her.  Jamie put one hand on McKayla's belly and the other on McKayla's chest and pushed down.  The referee was raising his hand for the third count, when McKayla raked her hands across Jamie's eyes, making Jamie jerk back and giving McKayla room to turn off the mat.  McKayla flipped up to her feet while Jamie was still trying to clear her vision.  McKayla pivoted her body and drove her knee up into Jamie's gut.  Jamie's eyes closed tightly as she bent over with the air hissing from her mouth and nose.  McKayla backed Jamie into the corner, bent over, and drove her shoulder into Jamie's belly again and again until the referee pulled McKayla out of the corner.  Jamie slid down in the corner to a seated position gasping for air.  McKayla looked around at the crowd and smiled as she backed into the opposite corner.  McKayla sprinted across the ring, turned, and slammed her big butt into Jamie's face.  McKayla grabbed Jamie's ankle and pulled her out of the corner.  McKayla jumped up onto the middle rope, bounced off, and came down on Jamie, driving her elbow into Jamie's chest.  McKayla moved between Jamie and the ropes and lay her chest across Jamie's chest.  As the referee moved in to count, McKayla put her feet on the second rope and used them to hold Jamie down for the three count.  Jamie rolled to her feet and complained to the referee as he held McKayla's hand up.
   "I don't mind losing, but when you have to cheat to do it, that makes me mad." said Jamie as she stepped up McKayla.
Jamie slid her thumb into McKayla's deep navel and pressed the tips of her finger's into McKayla's softly rounded belly.
   "Oooohhh!  Gaaahh!" screamed McKayla as Jamie applied pressure to her claw hold.
McKayla bent over and Jamie followed her down to the mat, where she leaned into the hold causing McKayla to shriek in pain and kick her feet.  Jessika Karr slid under the bottom rope, dressed in her black and white referee shirt and black slacks.  She pulled Jamie's hands off of McKayla and pulled her back to her feet.  Jessika held Jamie's arms back in a chicken wing position and McKayla got to her feet.  McKayla smiled and began to unload with a flurry of punches into Jamie's stretched belly.  Jessika let Jamie go and she slid down to a seated position on the canvas out of breath.  Jessika smiled and kicked McKayla in the belly.  McKayla bent over and knocked her head against Jamie's.  Jamie fell back and McKayla slumped over her as Jessika walked out of the ring.