News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mine.....All Mine

• 54 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Mine.....All Mine
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2024, 04:46:36 AM »
I can’t help thinking about Kensie taking advantage of the situation. Fulfilling not only Joe’s and what is obviously Lacey’s growing fantasy of a catfight, but a way of showing Lacey some girl on girl action. However ever this thing goes it’s exceptionally written in every aspect to this point. The setup to what is to come is perfect in length and suspense. Not having any idea just how this goes by making it obvious neither girl has a definitive advantage in anyway yet atleast. Very intriguing and building up in awesome fashion.

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2024, 04:59:45 AM »
All I know is my name is "Joe" tonight when I fall asleep, and when I dream it's gonna be my birthday!

Life is boring without adventure.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2024, 05:02:30 AM »
All I know is my name is "Joe" tonight when I fall asleep, and when I dream it's gonna be my birthday!

That is a fine idea right there!!

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2024, 06:37:20 AM »
The possibilities here are endless and the world building is some of the best I've ever seen in the female fighting world. These characters all feel real.

I'm guessing there's a little tit to tit action in the Lacey/McKensie "fight." I doubt they'll actually fight at first, but McKensie could force it and catch Lacey off guard.

Maybe that leads to Heather and a pigtail pulling fight that turns into more of a pure titfight.

Maybe Lacey gets more adventurous with each one and does some oil and mud wrestling with a longshot possibility of McKensie being brought back around for a sexfight just to get her desire for some woman on woman action while Lacey finally gets her win over her old college roommate.

Online dalton

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2024, 05:30:38 PM »
Part V: (continued)

I sat down back at the table, my face flush red with excitement and grabbed yet another glass of wine.  Over the next half hour, I laid out every scandalous detail of my husband's fetish to Mackensie, from the discovery all the way to some suggestive hints I dropped to Joe.  She sat in amazement, particularly fascinated with my detective skills.  "So what made you even look into his secret stash Lace?" Mackensie implored.  "Actually I have you to thank Kensie, I went to save down those hot pictures of us you sent, and stumbled upon a portal to his innermost desires." 

We both chuckled together as the conversation turned to the fun part, namely how Joe's fantasy was going to play out while she was in town.  Of course I needed her input, Mackensie was all too good at this sort of thing.  "The Twins" brainstormed so many great ideas that I had to jot them down in a list on my phone.  "Go easy on the poor fella Lacey, we'll give him a heart attack if we're not careful" Mackensie suggested. 

"His surprise birthday party is one week from tonight, just the right amount of time to leave his head spinning, before a birthday gift he'll never forget." I said with a wicked grin.  My mind wandered to Joe and the fact that I shouldn't be driving after downing roughly a bottle of wine myself.  I texted him "Babe, come pick me up at the steakhouse...I promise you won't regret the ride".

As the waiter brought over the check, I grabbed the bill telling Mackensie it was my treat. In my mind, it was another way of subtly asserting my dominance.  After all, she was a guest on my home turf for the next week.  Before the waiter departed Mackensie interjected "Excuse me sir, can we ask your opinion on something?" I immediately shot her a look, recognizing the mischief in her voice that I've come to know so well.  "Why yes of course ladies, what can I do for you?" asked the waiter, a younger man in his early twenties, handsome in a boyish way. 

"Who do you think looks better in this dress?" she let the question hang in the balance. "Don't be shy....tell us.  You won't hurt our feelings" Mackensie purred at the waiter.  Of course as she asked this very direct question, Mackensie had pushed her elbows together, silhouetting her beautiful tits nearly spilling out of her sexy dress.  For that instant, I was right back in Cancun watching Kensie attempt to upstage me. Stammering for words, the young man was unsure of how to respond....just the reaction Kensie had hoped for.  "Actually don't answer that darling, we're just playing" Mackensie teased him as we stood from the table, grabbing our purses and coats.

We walked away howling with laughter again, "Look at him sweating Kensie" I pointed her attention back towards the waiter.  Waving goodbye, both blowing seductive kisses at him, causing quite a scene as he wiped his brow.  "You just gift-wrapped tonight's dream in that young man's mind Kensie, well done", I told her.  "But you didn't give me fair warning.....who looks better in this dress, huh?", I shamed her in a teasing manner.  Mackensie shrugged her shoulders at me, "I thought we'd improvise on the spot, and inspiration suddenly struck me" she smiled.

As we exited the restaurant, I turned my gaze back to the bar area one last time.  Sure enough, I locked eyes with Paul who had noticed us leaving, cementing the validation I had been searching for.  "I bet Paul thinks I look better in this dress" I echoed internally.  The now "Toxic Twins" stumbled outside arm in arm, as best friends do, or was it to stabilize each other's balance?  Sitting there waiting in his convertible Porsche was my loving husband, who waved his hand so we'd notice him.  "Oh is that Joe? That's your husband Lace?" Mackensie couldn't help blurt out with delight.

I climbed into the front seat as Mackensie purposefully leaned her curvaceous body over the passenger side door.  I could feel Joe's eyes widen and a tension in his body, as we both had hands on each other's thighs, another subtle sign of my marked territory.  "She always has those tits on display, doesn't she?" I stewed internally.  "You must be Joe, I've heard soooo much about you dear....most of it tonight" Mackensie slurred her words.  Joe and I locked eyes as he wondered how that conversation went.  "Girl talk honey, nothing to worry about" I reassured him.  If he only knew....

"Well nice meeting you Mackensie, looking forward to getting to know you more" Joe politely responded.  "Oh I bet you are...goodnight to you two lovebirds" Mackensie finally relented.  "Oh Lace...don't sleep in too much, remember tomorrow morning....boxing class at the gym, 10AM sharp".  Those words lingered as I felt Joe take a deep gasp, his thigh tightening at the mere thought .  I smirked at Mackensie's brilliance, she had come up with the boxing class idea over dinner.  And she had delivered that last line with such utter perfection.  "You're on champ" I said as I blew her a kiss goodbye. 

As the Porsche pulled away from the restaurant, I noticed Mackensie climbing into a black Lincoln Navigator, wondering if she had called a taxi, given her current intoxicated state.  The window was rolled down just enough for me to catch a glimpse of the driver's profile.  It was Paul!  That bitch had pulled it off again, despite Kensie clearly being his second choice.  He was married after all, maybe he was strictly giving her a ride home.  "Don't be stupid Lacey, I bet his balls are already resting comfortably on her chin in the driver's seat".

Despite the minor setback to my ego, the groundwork was already being laid....and speaking of laid, "So that's Mackensie huh?" Joe tried to make small conversation. "Shut up Joe!" I cut him off abruptly, "Take your cock out right now....and take the long way home".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Mike_Lynn

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2024, 05:58:53 PM »
So steamy!

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2024, 02:53:40 AM »
Poor Joe!

MacKensie is super sly and competitive. I bet Lacey is more eager than ever to get something started after her Kensie's stunt with Paul.

Let the games begin!

Offline Tangocash1234

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2024, 03:22:49 PM »
Great story with a delicious buildup - looking forward to more.

Online dalton

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2024, 05:22:24 AM »
Part VI (continued):

The fresh morning air blew a breeze through our bedroom window, as I gathered myself and fought to recall last night's events.  A smirked crossed my face with fuzzy details emerging, although I do remember quite a bit of mischievous fun.  Overall I was feeling pretty energized, that is until I tried to gather myself by standing, only to be obstructed by a pounding headache.  And speaking of pounding, my first few steps out of bed were wobbly ones, with a soreness lingering on every stride I took.  "Ahhh I must have been such a slut last night for my husband", recalling the raucous animalistic sex that ended with Joe's cock buried deep inside my ass. 

As a couple, we had slowly introduced anal into our adventurous sex life and, as a matter of fact, I've grown to love it.  We reserved the carnal act for once in a while or on special occasions, typically when I've had too much to drink, so I can relax and take all of his thickness.  For me, it's not so much the euphoric feeling of penetration, but the thought of Joe having his way with my body that drove me crazy.  I can only imagine the filthy dirty talk that escapes my memory from last night's session, perhaps Joe would remember?  I bet what finally pushed him over the edge was "Joe, your cock is mine...all mine", which had been my finisher as of late, almost making him cum on command.

"Oh shit the alarm" I cursed to myself, having remembered my rendezvous with Mackensie at this morning's boxing class.  Joe, of course, was already dressed and ready, looking way too eager on his usual off day from the gym.  "Gym on a Saturday dear?  You always take Saturday mornings off to watch college football" I teased my husband.  Joe must be lousy during card games , completely lacking a poker face, he couldn't stop pacing with excitement.  "My team is off this week Lacey, so I thought I'd get some stretching in at the gym...if you don't mind me tagging along" he replied with a wide grin on his face.

"Stretching...yeah stretching alright, stretching his imagination...and his cock" I thought whimsically to myself.  After a quick bite and coffee for breakfast, my headache started to fade, having given myself a pep talk for this morning's boxing session...or should I call it a show?  Opening my closet, I found the tiniest pair of baby blue gym shorts that didn't cover nearly enough flesh, with the lower part of my round ass showing through.  For a top, I had ordered one of those sexy Everlast boxing ripped crop tops...something I saw in one of Joe's videos from the 80's called "Foxy Boxing".  You should have seen his reaction as I pranced into the kitchen, "ready for the gym dear?  I've always wanted to try the boxing class".  Joe froze in place as he took all of me in, not believe the sight in front of him.  "How had she been reading my mind?" he wondered, still dumbstruck at his luck lately. 

Naturally I took the opportunity to torture him again, despite his already excited state of anticipation.  "Hey babe, last night was a little fuzzy for me" I giggled to him, "but can you...um....fill me in" I batted my eyelashes, taking a pause..."on what happened when you picked me up?"  Joe raised both eyebrows with a devious smile.  "Well Lace, I'm not sure what got into you last night" he paused waiting for my response at his double entendre, then continued "it could have been the entire bottle of wine talking".  "You were very agitated, told me to shut up and take my cock out...which I happily obliged.  When you finally came up for air you asked me 'honey, do you like when I get territorial over you?'".  I started laughing to myself having now remembered the line of questioning of my poor husband.

"Well....do you?" I implored, having no memory of what happened next.  Joe replied "I actually love it, you don't do it in a jealous way, that would be a turn off.  But instead, you put on this sultry confidence that I find so irresistible".  "Oh I know just the persona you mean" saying it slowly and seductively to him.  "And then Lace..." he cleared his throat, almost choking with excitement, "then you said....and I quote....'You know if Heather the Head Cheerleader ever laid hands on you, it would be an all-out catfight....you do know that babe, right?". 

He held his chest as if reliving the moment from last night's romp, gathering his breath.  "Look at you Joe...all hot and bothered still from last night.  No wonder I'm having trouble walking this morning.  Now let's get moving, Mackensie is waiting for us at the gym.  We don't want to be late to our sparring session...I mean boxing class" I said with purpose.  "And besides, we don't you so....stiff....all day" I continued the torture, "you need to stretch those legs".

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2024, 07:10:38 AM »
This is torture!  Now, I'm craving Lacey to catfight with Heather!  Maybe Lacey will have enough stamina to compete with both of them in a weeks time!

"Pull her hair, Lacey!"  Maybe Kensie encourages a fight between her best friend and Heather. Maybe she wants a feel of what Lacey can do before having her own catfight with her.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2024, 07:47:18 AM »
This is torture!  Now, I'm craving Lacey to catfight with Heather!  Maybe Lacey will have enough stamina to compete with both of them in a weeks time!

"Pull her hair, Lacey!"  Maybe Kensie encourages a fight between her best friend and Heather. Maybe she wants a feel of what Lacey can do before having her own catfight with her.

Have to agree with the torture. Guess that’s to be expected with such a well laid out story. I do hope Kenzie gets her turn. Something tells me Kensie’s the type who carries around so unsuspecting twists that end up favoring her. Ever how it goes it’s quite difficult to wait but good stories take time. Looking forward to more

Online dalton

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2024, 06:35:17 PM »
Part VII (continued):

We arrived at the bustling gym, always crowded with the Saturday morning go-getters. With time to spare before the boxing class began, Joe found a shoulder press machine to kill the anxious moments of impatiently waiting and to expend the built-up nervous energy.  Of course, he had positioned himself in perfect view of the studio classroom...how convenient of a location.  "My Joe....so predictable" I thought to myself, having seen Mackensie just enter the gym. 

The gym floor seemed to suddenly halt activity as all the men seemed to take notice of the new scantily clad gym babe strutting her stuff.  Mackensie wore tight little spandex shorts, showing off her perfectly shaped ass.  We also coordinate our ripped tops to match closely, another devious and brilliant suggestion from her.  After the dramatic gym entrance, Mackensie flirted her way to a free guest pass with the captivated male employees at the front desk, as she showed off her boxing gloves for them.  She parted the front desk with a flirtaitous wink saying "thanks for taking care of me" in the most seductive way.  Did everything with her have to be sexual innuendo? 

Mackensie then made her way over to the boxing studio, having waved to me from across the gym floor.  But not before she noticed Joe, taking a detour to say hello to him, who happily greeted her.  Being the assertive type, Kensie hugged him tight, holding on just a tad bit too long, and then smooched my husband on the cheek.  Hardly the greeting one might expect after only meeting Joe once outside the restaurant for a few minutes.  I understood why Mackensie was trying to flirt with him, but I won't lie, it definitely triggered a primal jealous inside me, getting my competitive juices flowing. 

"Have a good class" Joe said too eagerly with excitement.  Mackensie bid him farewell, but stopped to look over her should at my husband again, giving Joe a wink and a wave.  Walking into the boxing studio she said "Ready for the show?" with a hint of a smile, knowing I was watching her flirt with my husband.  "Looks like the show already started when you walked into the gym Kensie.  But let's make it a good one Champ" I called her sarcastically.

The class kicked off with a few short laps around the studio to get a little sweat going.  Joe was immediately attached to the window, watching our big tits bounce up and down in our tiny tops as we jogged.  After the warmup, it was time to stretch our lithe bodies to loosen up our limbs.  Naturally I suggested Mackensie and I locate near the back of the studio, so Joe could get a good look at our perfectly round asses bent over in a deep stretch.  By this time, our bodies shined with a slick sweat as Mackensie and I took turns punching the heavy bag.  We took turns waving at Joe, clearly trying to hide his boner and pretend he was working out.

When it was time to shadow box with a fellow classmate, Mackensie and I quickly paired up as sparring partners.  We shadowed boxed, squaring off with each but not making contact.  Mackensie decided to have fun with it, knowing Joe was watching.  She feigned one of my punches landing and pretended that I knocked her down.  My husband's eyes nearly popped out of his head, forgetting  the charade of working out for a moment before catching himself.

About forty minutes into the boxing session, we approached exhaustion with our hair a drenched mess. When the class finally ended, Mackensie and I wrapped towels around our neck like two championship fighters that had just gone ten rounds.  Our plunging v-neck tops were soaked as our cleavage glistened in the hot lights.  It almost looked as if we had oiled our bodies up.  Actually we had.....my idea this time.

As planned, we hung around after class, waving on Joe to come join us in the boxing studio. Not that it took much convincing....."Mind taking some fun pictures for us babe?" handing Joe my phone, "Oh I'm sure you don't mind one bit" I teased while the three of us laughed. With the camera pointed at us, Mackensie and I immediately snapped into character, facing off with each other as if the referee were reading us the rules before the fight.  Our hands on hips, a prideful staredown of confidence.  In my mind, I was actually trying to intimidate Mackensie, I'm not sure if she comprehended how serious I was.  But after a while, our posed staredown became a giggling contest, laughing at the absurdity of it all.

On the other hand, Joe was instructing us as if he was professional veteran photographer, enjoying this a little too much, unable to believe his "luck".  If he only knew.... Mackensie and I squared off again for my photos, this time with our gloves up and a look of intensity on our faces.  Joe asked us to both hold our left arms extended in a jab, nearly making contact with each other's chests.  I feigned getting hit with a left hook from Mackensie, throwing my wet hair back, my mouth open and head turned as if I just took a punch.  Mackensie returned the favor after I pretended to counter punch, of course she over-dramatized it with the high-pitched shrieking and cries. 

At the end, we raised each other's arms to signal the end of our match, minus the bumps and bruises.  It was actually a lot of fun for The Twins, but not as much fun as Joe was having.  He was snapping pictures in rapid fire succession, as if he was afraid this sexy content would be lost forever.  If he only knew what was ahead for him.....

Sometimes Joe isn't nearly as slick as he thinks he is.  My husband handed my phone back, catching his breath in the process; I swear there was smoke coming out of his ears.  Naturally, Mackensie and I immediately poured over the hot photoshoot to find a handful of the best ones to post on social media.  We had trouble narrowing it down, so Mackensie suggested Joe helping us when we got home.  Checking my phone again, I noticed a large email in my outbox....sent to Joe of course....consisting of all 69 boxing pictures.  Apparently he couldn't wait to file these away in his collection.

Mackensie took the opportunity to improvise again...."Hey Lace, I was wondering, since I clearly won our mock boxing match, who do you think would win a real foxy boxing match?" Kensie seductively used that word "foxy" on purpose, with us having stumbled upon an entire folder "FB" in his archives. "Excuse me.....bitch, but how exactly did you win a posed boxing match?" I protested in a playful manner.  "Well let's ask Joe....honey, who do you think would win a real foxy boxing match?" I fluttered my eyes at him.  Beside himself at this point, my husband was unable to mount a response. 

"Clearly Lacey would win" a distant voice projected from the entrance of the boxing studio.  Mackensie turned to find a stacked blonde saunter over to our little threesome, her blonde hair in pigtails and her tits escaping the bottom of a tiny crop top. "And just who might you be....honey?" Mackensie implored with her chin raised, looking the tanned blonde up and down, unimpressed.  "Heather...and just who are you....sweetheart?" Heather returned the catty reply.  "Sweetheart" was anything but a term of endearment in this case, said in the most condescending way.  Joe and I turned to look at each, our eyes widened as if to say "oh now this is entertaining". 

There are certain personalities who should absolutely never be in proximity to each other, particularly when it comes to beautiful women.  There isn't enough oxygen in the room to quench their thirst for attention.  No two women I could think captured that point as well as Mackensie and Heather, destined to be enemies from the instant they laid eyes on each other.  Kensie walked confidently over to Heather, standing uncomfortably close, their heavy tits nearly colliding..."This must be the one you were telling me about Lace" Mackensie announced, looking Heather up and down as she circled around Heather, inspecting her like a piece of meat. I didn't exactly appreciate Mackensie inferring that I was talking behind Heather's back, but I can see that Joe was enjoying the unfolding tension. "I can tell you for certain who would finish a distant third" Mackensie retorted, smirking with satisfaction at her clever reply. 

I had to laugh to myself at this unplanned intervention from the Head Cheerleader.  "Wow, is Heather in on this plot too?" I thought silently to myself, "I didn't even coach her up but she's just a natural with the cattiness".  With the awkward silence hanging in the air, I stepped between the two tigresses, breaking the tension with "Heather, this is Mackensie. An old friend of mine in town.  We were just on our way home", as I pulled Kensie by the wrist to leave.  Joe tagged along like a lost puppy dog, clearly feeling robbed of the confrontational scene unfolding in front of his eyes. "Maybe I'll see you at the next boxing class...Heather", Mackensie got one more jab in as we left.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the pent-up aggression boiled over when Joe and I got home.  I immediately ran the water in the shower, seeking out my husband in the kitchen wearing only a towel.  "Join me?" I asked wagging my finger in a come-hither motion, walking ahead of Joe so that he had to chase me to the bathroom.  Joe entered to find a steamy shower door with the imprint of my ass pressed against it.  Feeling him slide in behind me, I let the warm water cascade over my body, hands in my hair with my back arched.  Joe grabbed my tits from behind and pulled me into him, kissing my neck.

"Wow what a tense moment at the gym" I turned to face him, raising my eyebrows, "I thought the girls might actually fight." turning my back on him again. Just the suggestion of a catfight between Heather and Mackensie instantly made him rock hard. I could feel his heavy cock tapping against my ass, yearning to be inside me.  Joe had no intention of easing his way inside this time, as he forcefully thrusts himself deep into my wet pussy. 

Playing coy, as if I didn't know about my husband's fetish, I continued "Now that's a heavyweight fight I'd like to see, would you want to watch that babe?".  The pounding came harder and faster with that question, our flesh audibly smacking against each other.  My body shivered as I came so good on his cock, the sensation of euphoria washing over me. "Maybe I'll invite them over babe, we can watch them fight, would you like that?" I finally told him, dropping to my knees and stroking his cock until he covered my tits in cum.

Offline bobf

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2024, 07:15:14 PM »
Oh wow. That was an incredible chapter. Please do not keep us waiting too long. This is great!

Online dalton

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2024, 07:21:50 PM »
Oh wow. That was an incredible chapter. Please do not keep us waiting too long. This is great!

Thanks, will certainly try get through the next chapter asap.  I've actually been inserting pictures to help the visual and may repost the entire story when finished.  Just have to play around with inserting the JPEGs (going to test it here below). 

Thanks again

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2024, 07:00:04 AM »
Got to keep this one going. I want one of the “bad” girls to win at least one with Lacey so bad. I’m sorry Heather and Kensie are freaking hot with the trash talk. I know for sure the pics are awesome on top of the great set up for whatever unfolds. Kensie vs Lacey id pick Kensie. in a poll.  In a Heather and Kensie poll I’d pick Heather. I don’t know why but the use of Heather is expertly used so far. Please by all means don’t let me hold you up. Best story I’ve read in a while.