News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mine.....All Mine

• 64 Replies

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
Re: Mine.....All Mine
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2024, 10:24:00 PM »
I'm extremely pleased and aroused! I want more!!!  This is so hot! I'm shaking with anticicaption!  Hopefully, the rematch includes their huge tits popping free in battle! I... um, "Joe" would love that!

This story is truly amazing!
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2024, 10:32:33 PM »
"After a moment of silence, we turned to Joe for his approval to begin the showdown.  With a nod of his head, the shrieking noise of his fantasy catfight echoed through the penthouse.  Mackensie and I instinctively reached for each other's hair, squaring off in primal combat."

Wow, just WOW!

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: Yesterday at 01:46:08 AM »
This is why the English language was invented.

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
« Reply #63 on: Yesterday at 01:51:56 AM »
      This is so hot! I never want this story to end!!

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: Today at 03:34:41 AM »
Thanks to Kensie, the story goes on!  Joe is a lucky man for two reasons, now... His wife is sexy and amazing, and her best friend is competitive and sexually charged!

I'm gonna have to root for Kensie in the rematch. She is the one keeping this going, now!  I owe my excitement for the continuance to her! Go Kensie!