News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wrestling the Underworld

• 1 Replies

Offline CatfightCasey

Wrestling the Underworld
« on: August 24, 2024, 01:10:21 PM »
Would love to hear your thoughts on this, and if you’d like me to continue, thinking of making it into a series!

Wrestling the underworld

-Intro-

Where one door closed, another opened and my god did it suck me in. The word ‘door’ might be an understatement, a more accurate word would be vortex or black hole, dragging me (at first) unwillingly into a world that lived parallel to my own, somewhere I never thought I’d find myself.

My name is Darcy and I’m a pro wrestler, or I was until an injury changed everything. It took one accident, one ‘stiff’ opponent, and one unplanned piledriver. I was working an indie circuit under the ring name, ‘Darcey Dixon’, an edgy baby face with shoulder length, black curly hair that had been dip dyed in green, my bubbly persona and flamboyant punk like ring attire made me a fan favourite being touted as a rising star in the indie circuit, eventually getting regular bookings across the country.

Unfortunately, with my success came of bitterness, especially with some of the wrestlers who’d been in the game a lot longer than me. In an attempt to humiliate me, my opponent, an old school texan grappler who went simply by the name of Sheryl, ‘unintentionally’ botched a pilediver that put me out of the game for months.

With so long off the circuit, it was near enough impossible to get back in and make a good living. So many promoters wouldn’t want to book me, throwing any excuse they can think, either that or they wouldn’t respond at all. As a result, my agent dropped me and after really struggling to cope financially, I ended up getting a job at a local pub. Which is where the story begins, rather when this ‘door’ opened and sucked me in.

-Lucy-

I got fairly lucky with this job, it was a cosy old English pub just outside of London, but the pay wasn’t enough to keep my landlord happy and I was really starting to get stressed. After a solid 6 months of trying to get back into the wrestling, I decided to hang up the tights….well it wasn’t until she walked in.

The pub was empty, luckily. Only a small group quietly chatting in a small nook in the corner of the pub, I was re-stocking some bottles in the fridge when I was greeted by the bright red locks, and deep blue eyes of Lucy. Lucy and I used to travel together in the early days, back when we were first starting out, but she stepped away from the ring and we lost touch. It was really nice to see her, I not only considered her a ‘colleague’, but also a friend. We embraced each other, chit chatted for a bit over a drink.

After some time she started to warm up and it wasn’t until the topic of work came up that I could tell she was gearing up to ask the question. “So, I heard you took a nasty bump, how you holding up?”, it felt weird to answer her, I guess I hadn’t fully processed what had happened, as I struggled to respond, and fighting back tears, “I mean, I’m fully recovered, but my career has taken a hit as you can probably imagine, like I think it’s time to hang up the fishnets and the kneepads”. Taking a deep breath, followed by a big mouthful of beer, really trying to avoid Lucy’s piercing blue eyes, “I can’t lie, I’m struggling, this pub is a lovely place to work but the pay really doesn’t cover the rent”. I honestly felt some shame as the words came out of my mouth, I was embarrassed, I was considered the ‘next big thing’, and yet if it wasn’t for that bitter old timer’s jealousy, I’d probably be on my way to the big leagues.

“Well, I have to be honest Darcy, as you may know people talk, but I may be able to offer you a lifeline, but you have to promise me to keep an open mind”, she looked kind of sheepish. My mind started racing, what has she gotten herself into? As anyone would, I started to imagine the worst possible outcome. It must have been written all over my face, as she placed a hand on my knee and laughed, “No its not drugs or anything dangerous…I’ve got a job wrestling for a producer who creates custom content”.

I had so many questions, a custom producer? Like custom wrestling matches? I thought they were frowned upon within the industry, before I could even fire my questions at her, Lucy interrupted, “I know you’re confused, and yes it is frowned upon, but to be honest, like you I have been struggling financially since the industry chewed me up and spat me out, but it pays really well, and its a female run studio, the boss is amazing, so no funny business, I promise”

I didn’t know what to say, I really needed the money but something like this was really out of my comfort zone. When we were on the pro circuit, we were told to avoid custom producers as they would rope into doing more fetish work, wrestling in revealing attire, catfighting or worse. Lucy was a close friend, and I did trust her more than myself when we were travelling together, she was never the type to make rash and stupid decisions. I can tell the silence was making Lucy uncomfortable, but I really didn’t know how to respond, I just sat there staring at my drink. “Look I know it’s out of your comfort zone, but why don’t you come for one day, you can meet the boss and practice some holds on the mats, if you’re still unsure then you can walk away and I’ll never mention this to you again.” I must admit I was tempted, stalling for time, I got up and poured us another round, “how about this, we can go back to one of our apartments, exchange some holds and have a light, fun grapple. If you like it, I can book you in for an audition.” Screw it, what harm could it do, “Fine, but we’ll have to use my mattress, I sold my mats”. Lucy finished the rest of her beer and leaped out of her chair, “right lets go!”, grabbing me by the hand and rushing me out the door, barely giving me time to lock up.

-Those pale blue eyes-

My heart was beating out of my chest, and the feeling of butterflies in my stomach was overwhelming, the last time I was this nervous was when I wrestled my first pro show. As I unlocked the front door to my apartment, Lucy rushed through the door like an excited puppy after a long walk. We took our shoes off and cleared the living room space, then grabbed my mattress and carried it out of my bedroom and laid it on the living rom floor. Lucys excited smile turned serious,
“Ready to get started?”,
“I guess”,
“Right, lets get these clothes off”,
“Is that really appropriate?”,
“If you want to get the full experience, then yes”.
We stood at either end of the mattress, Lucy started by unbuckling her belt and pulling down her blue jeans, then peeling off her jumper and her socks, standing hands on hips in a white and sports bra, “Come on, you’re up”.

Her impatience was written all over her face, unzipping my denim skirt and pulling off my turtleneck, I folded my clothes neatly only couch. Adjusting my bra and pulling out a wedgie, snapping the elastic against my firm ass. “Okay, what now?”, Lucy steps into the centre of our little arena “Calvin Klein underwear set, nice…”, grinning as she checks me out. Tanned skin, long red hair, and slim, toned body, Lucy stands as a complete contrast to my curvy, tattooed self, clad in a grey Calvin Klein thong set. Tying my hair into a ponytail, I mirror Lucy as she slowly lowers edges closer to me, almost nose to nose. “Darcy, I want you to step in as close to me as possible,” I nodded and followed Lucy’s instructions, we now stood nearly chest to chest, I could smell her perfume.
“Closer, so our boobs and midsections are touching.”
“Why?”
“You need to get used to the intimate body contact, you’re going to be grappling with other women in attire like this, you’re going to want to get used to feeling someone else’s bare body on yours whilst you’re grappling”,
“But there’s plenty of body contact in pro wrestling?”
“Not like this”

Taking a deep breath I step in closer to Lucy, our breasts press together, nearly pancaking, I can feel her hard nipples poke against my own. My soft belly pushes into hers as we breathe into each other, I could feel goosebumps on my skin, strangely enough…I liked it. Lucy grinned as she hooked a leg around mine, although she was slim I could feel her firm thighs tense as she sends us crashing onto the mattress. Now I was on my back, and in a daze, Lucy was fast and now on top. She had now grabbed my wrists in a firm grip and pinned my arms above my head, her smooth thighs snaked around my own, stretching my legs out in what I soon learned was called a ‘grapevine’, which was effective as both a pin and a submission. Looking up into those pale blue eyes, I winced, she was enjoying herself. “This my dear Darcy is called a grapevine, it’s popular with the fans…sexy and effective”, grunts Lucy as she looks down on me with a grin. Using my superior upper body strength, I managed to free my arms from her grip, and rolled us onto our side, breaking my legs free and pouncing on the feisty red head. We rolled back and forth or a while, exchanging holds whilst fighting for top position. After a some time, and with a surge of energy, I managed to trap Lucy in a rear naked choke and ‘body scissor’ combo, tensing my thick thighs around her slim waist gritting my teeth and dripping with sweat. After some struggling, I felt her hand slap my thigh three times, I got the tap!

Kicking her out from between my thighs we just sat in silence catching our breath, both drenched in sweat. Wiping the sweaty fringe off my forehead, I finally mustered the energy to tell her how much fun I had, “You know, I think I might be tempted to join your little group of grapplers”, in between each breath, you should of seen the smile on her face, I’ve never seen her so happy. “I think you’d fit right in, let me book you in for an audition next week and you can finally meet the boss and some off the other girls, I really think you’ll have a knack for this”.

With that we showered, freshened up and called it a night.

Offline Andromeda1

Re: Wrestling the Underworld
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2024, 01:30:15 PM »
That's a yes. A series would definitely be an fruitful idea, given your excellent writing style and character buildup.