News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

BARNYARD ANTICS THE DAUGHTERS

• 7 Replies

Online topgear15

• God Member
  • Enjoy female wrestling & catfighting
BARNYARD ANTICS THE DAUGHTERS
« on: August 25, 2024, 02:21:44 AM »
     I want to thank  Jill_C  for allowing  me to write this story.  I recommend you go to her profile and read ALL her stories but to understand this story you NEED to read  Barnyard Antics. I asked her if she would allow me to do this since it had been awhile since the last story was written. She said she would like to see my take on this.    So again Thank You Jill                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

It was a little past noon when Sally got a phone call from the school. She was concerned that something had happened to Gwen. She was told that when she gets to the school to come to the Principals office. She stops what she is doing and rushes to the school wondering  what could be the problem since Gwen is a good person and an excellent student. She got there to find Gwen and Barbara sitting in the office. She was asked to take a seat as they were waiting on Barbara's mom to get there. Carol arrives and sits next to her daughter. The Principal tells them there was an altercation between the girls and he had decided to send them home to let things cool off. He said there will be  no further action as long as when they return to school on Monday there is no more trouble. Both mothers took their daughters out of the office with both girls looking at each other with scowls on their faces                                                                                                             
     In the car Sally " What the hell happened Gwen? "    Gwen  " Barbara said it was all my fault that you and Mrs. Altman had a fight "    Sally " Why did she think that "     Gwen " Because of that pin I had on the jacket, she said if I didn't have on that stupid pin yesterday her mom would not have come over to our house and there would never had been a fight."   Sally " Honey,   that was not your fault  it was mine for not taking that pin off the jacket.  Why were you two in the office? "    Gwen  " She called you a bitch so I slapped her then she slapped me that is when the teacher stepped in and took us to the office. "   Sally " Thank you for standing up for me I have been called worse.  You know we discussed all of this last night about the pin and why Carol and I were fighting. "   Gwen " Yes mom but I was not going to let her disrespect you, I just think she was mad that her mom lost."   Sally " She almost won I was worn out "   Gwen " I know mom remember I saw  most of the fight. I have to say it excited me and even more so when you won. "   Sally " i hope you have calmed down now and we can have some lunch when we get home. "    To Sally's surprise  Gwen " I want to fight her! "   Sally " Excuse me  you want to fight Barbara, I don't think that is a good idea. "    Gwen  " Yes mom I want to fight her, I am sure I can beat her  she made me mad and watching you and Mrs. Altman fighting got me excited and thinking about how much I wanted to try it   And when Barbara called you a bitch I was ready to fight her at that very moment, that is why I slapped her. "   Sally " I am glad the teacher stopped you as you do not need to get suspended. "   Gwen " I know mom but I still want to fight her. "   Sally " Let's just go in the house and let things calm down OK. "  Gwen  " OK   but i still want to fight her. "    Sally was trying to ignore her now hoping this will fade away over the weekend.                                                     
     They had only  been home about twenty minutes when Sally's phone rang, it was Carol  Sally " Hello Carol  I am sorry Gwen  got Barbara in trouble this morning. "   Carol " That is not a big deal. I understand, Barbara and I have been having a long conversation about what happened, she really wants to fight Gwen. I tried to calm her down and talk her out of it but she insists on fighting Gwen."  Sally " Gwen seems hell bent on fighting Barbara, what do you think? "  Carol " I think we need to let them fight, if we don.t they will find a way soon. This way we will be there to keep it from getting out of hand and to keep them from getting into trouble at school."   Sally " You are right I think they need to do this now, they can fight the same place we did yesterday "   Carol " I agree we can be there in about a half an hour. "    Sally " OK that will be fine. "    She then finds Gwen who had gone to her room. Sally " Are you sure you want to fight Barbara? "   Gwen " Yes mom I want to beat her butt. "    Sally  " Good   Carol and Barbara will be here soon. "    Gwen now had a feeling of excitement and nerves. She is going to get to fight Barbara. Sally was thinking of her conversation with Carol yesterday, when they were talking about Gwen wearing the pin. Carol had said some members sent their daughters to school wearing the pin trolling  to try to find other members. Carol said she did not think Gwen was looking. That is when Sally asked Carol if she thought their daughters would fight. Carol said maybe when it's their time. She did not think it would be their time this soon.                                                           
     Carol  and Barbara  arrive and Sally greets them at the door. They come in and take a seat both girls do not take their eyes off the other. Sally " I think we need to set some rules to keep this from getting out of hand and they need to go to school Monday."    The rules are set the girls agree and both say they want to fight. Sally and Carol look at each other and know it is out of their hands now.  Sally " OK girls lets go outside and do this."    they head to the same spot Carol and Sally fought yesterday. The camera will record the fight and if either or both girls want to consider membership  in the CAT PIN society it can be used for consideration. The girls do their stretching and since all this came about so quick they are still in their school clothes. Their moms tell them to strip down to their bra and panties so as to not destroy  their good clothes. Both girls look very sexy as they have very nice bodies and are in great shape from doing chores on the farm. The time has come and they stand facing each other about 6" apart.  They are looking into the others eyes with the intent of beating the crap out of her rival.                     
     They start with slaps everywhere. they are hitting anything and everything. Barbara connects with a well placed slap to Gwen's face leaving a red mark on her left cheek.  Gwen staggers to her right and Barbara is all over her. They fall to the ground. They roll around in a cat ball with Barbara getting on top of Gwen and is sitting on her stomach. She slaps her face twice then grabs her hair. Gwen is slapping at Barbara and kicking her legs. Sally thinks Barbara is really good and seems to be handling Gwen very easily and wonders if she has been in a fight before. She looks at Carol, who is very proud of how her daughter is doing, and asks  her how many fights has Barbara had. Carol " None this is her first. "   Sally " She seems to have a talent for it. "    Gwen is trying to get Barbara off and is getting desperate as she is now getting her face slapped again. Gwen tries to block the attack but Barbara is trying to slap her silly.  Sally is getting worried that this fight will be over soon. Gwen is trying but is getting dominated by Barbara. She is able to grab Barbara's hair and pulls hard causing her fall to the side. Gwen is able to get a scissors on Barbara and squeezes  as hard as she can she also gets a hold of her hair. Barbara is moaning and Gwen slaps her face. It seems that maybe Gwen is learning fast. She has Barbara on her back and is using those gorgeous legs of hers to squeeze the life out of her. Barbara is trying to grab Gwen's hair but is having no luck.. Gwen decides to sit on Barbara's stomach  pulls her head up by her hair and slaps her face. Barbara is almost out of breath and is desperate to get out from under Gwen. She reaches up and grabs both of Gwen's nice firm breasts. This catches her by surprise and grabs Barbara's  hands to pull them away. Barbara has a good grip on her tits and bra so as she gets her hands away it pulls Gwen's bra around exposing those nice firm breasts. That does not seem to bother Gwen. She is intent on beating Barbara and will do whatever she needs to do to win. She slaps Barbara's face again. and grabs her tits and squeezes causing Barbara to moan in pain. Barbara bridges causing Gwen to fall forward. Gwen has caught herself with her hands but Barbara is able to get free rolls over and stands.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
     Sally is feeling better about Gwen's chances now and even if she loses she has put up a good fight. Barbara has proven to be tough like her mother, this fight could go either way.  Both girls are on their feet now and Gwen has straightened up her bra   They are looking at each other hands up. They close in and get each other in a headlock and are pulling hair. They are trying to trip each other up. Gwen is able to hip toss Barbara to the ground. She tries to mount Barbara but they end up in a cat ball rolling around slapping and grabbing anything, face. body, breasts are hit and both girls are breathing hard. Barbara is able to get Gwen on her back and sits on her stomach. She slaps her face and decides her best bet to get Gwen to give is to attack her breasts. She goes under her bra pushing it up and grabs both of her exposed tits. She is squeezing them and Gwen is groaning in pain and  pulling Barbara's hands off. No sooner did she get her hands off Barbara was right back onto both breasts, Gwen now does the  same and goes under her bra and grabs both of Barbara's bare breasts. They are ravaging each others tits and both girls are groaning. Both mothers realize this fight is getting intense and are glad it is here or it could have gotten very bad. The girls are working over each others boobs trying to get the other to give. Barbara lets go of Gwen's tits and attempts to move up and face sit her but Gwen uses this opportunity to get Barbara off. She pushes her up more as Barbara raised up to move and gets free.  Gwen tries to roll away but Barbara grabs her from the side. She gets Gwen on her back again and is laying across her chest. She has one of Gwen's  arms pined by her legs and has the other held by her arms. She asks Gwen to give. Gwen " Never bitch "   Gwen is thrusting her legs then she gets her feet up next to her butt and pushes up causing Barbara to roll forward enough for Gwen to get out from under her. They quickly stand and both girls remove their bras and toss them away.                                                                                                                                       
     They slowly circle hands up looking for an opening. They are swinging at each other slapping breasts and bodies. Gwen grabs Barbara around the neck  but Barbara moves and Gwen finds her arm is now at her chest so she latches on to one of her tits. They stagger around and fall to the ground. They roll around with Gwen on top then Barbara their breasts smashed together. and hands in hair. Their legs are entangled trying to get any advantage. They are on their sides in a bit of a stalemate. they are breathing hard and both girls are almost worn out. Their mothers can not believe the fight has lasted this long  They are young and have a lot more energy, but that is all but spent now.  They are looking into each others eyes as they are trying to end this  They are both so tired If someone doesn't do something this could end in a tie as they are almost to tired to continue. Barbara tries to roll Gwen onto her back but she has enough energy to resist this attempt. Gwen is able to a scissors on Barbara from the failed attempt to roll her onto her back. She is pulling her hair and grabs one of her breasts. Barbara is spent the breath squeezed out of her and says STOP  I  GIVE   Gwen releases the scissors and rolls on to her back. Both girls lay on the ground breathing hard. their mothers look at each other in amazement at what they had just witnessed. This was an amazing fight, no one could believe this was the first ever fight for both girls. It just shows what attitude and determination can do. The adrenaline is still pumping and that may be the only way these two girls will be able to walk to the house where they towel off and rest for a long time. Carol and Sally are both very proud of their daughters they fought a fight neither mom thought they were capable of.  Sally is happy for Gwen as she thought Barbara had her beaten early, but she never gave up.   The moms know they have a family rivalry now and when they get together to fight it will be mom v mom  daughter v daughter.  It will be awhile since everyone is sore and tired. After both girls have showered and gotten dressed their moms make them hug and both girls now have a new repect for each other.

I like reading the stories on this site and talking to some of the members.

Offline MikeHales67

Re: BARNYARD ANTICS THE DAUGHTERS
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2024, 11:58:25 AM »
Do miss the Jill_C stories and it did end on a cliff hanger.
Nice continuation.
Consciously Imcompetant.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2024, 01:21:52 PM »
I wonder if the daughters was going to fight! Now I wonder if there be rematches since both sets of fights were close

Online topgear15

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2024, 05:41:43 PM »
I wonder if the daughters was going to fight! Now I wonder if there be rematches since both sets of fights were close
    I am sure   it also depends on if Jill_C will let me or if she wants to do them after all it is her series   I would have daughter v daughter   mother v mother fights

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2024, 12:52:53 AM »

I had to reread Sally and Carol first.   I just have to say you did Jill proud with your story, Jill wrote well.   Hopefully there will be more.

Online topgear15

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2024, 03:17:55 AM »

I had to reread Sally and Carol first.   I just have to say you did Jill proud with your story, Jill wrote well.   Hopefully there will be more.

Thank you     I wanted to do a story that Jill would be proud of and I hope she does more. 

Online Jill_C

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2024, 06:01:12 PM »
Good take on what I left hanging. 

Like I explained to Topgear and a few others I was writing this during Covid, since I was working from home so lots of down time.  Now that I'm back in the office I don't have it.  I have what I left hanging written and will hopefully soon publish it here.  The fact that real life gets in the way has made the motivation for doing so hard.  And I am not the only writer here with that problem.

Thanks to all who have been following the "Cat-pin" sagas.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2024, 01:55:35 PM »
Thanks Jill and topgear15. The catpin universe writers (FyreCracka, Jill_C, bigfan877, and me) have been bogged down with life, so the stories have become sparse lately. FyreCracka, the originator of this wonderful world, has always invited everyone to create their own catpin stories. Nice to see topgear15 join in! I don’t mind if writers want to borrow my characters.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.