News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jennifer Walcott vs Sara Jean Underwood

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Jennifer Walcott vs Sara Jean Underwood
« on: August 25, 2024, 11:41:58 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Sara Jean Underwood sent a message to Kelly Monaco and that message was they weren’t done.  Lindsay Hartley could be upset all she wants to have her chance against Monaco ruined but at the end of the day it was all about Monaco vs Underwood. 

She was going to solidify her reputation leave Monaco no other choice but to fight her.

‘Hey bitch now I got your number, and you know you got a lucky fucking win on me… You god damn know it.’

‘I’m the greatest, I will fight you again and leave you a broken mess rather than just a mess which you always are.’

‘I’d challenge you now, but I got a real challenge…. The last playmate to prove how you aren’t a top playmate.  Walcott’

She was walking in to fight Jennifer Walcott and stared at her Jennifer smiled “Just got a text from Kelly Monaco asking to not hurt you to bad she wants to make your life a living hell.”

“Before we begin can you text something back to her… Tell her its nice to fight a playmate that has a chance of winning and that I’m way better than she’ll ever be.”

Jennifer just looked at Sara “She and I tore a bar apart, she hurt me more than any other playmate.  I’m not texting anything like that I respect her”

“I’ll beat that out of you.”

“No, you won’t” Sara and Jennifer stood up then Sara sprayed her in the eyes with a water bottle she took out from her purse.

“I’m just here to beat you.”

“That’s Vodka you whore”

Sara jumped up on Jennifer’s shoulders and hit a reverse Franken Steiner.  Sara quickly got up to her feet picked Jennifer up by the shirt and spun her around and threw Jennifer into the wall.

Sara got into a power position and hit four punches to Jennifer’s face and when Jennifer’s arms came up so did Sara’s knees between the legs.  As Jennifer leaned over Sara got to the side and drilled six knees to Jennifers left tit and finally a elbow to the neck putting Jennifer down

Sara took a picture of a downed Walcott then sent it to Monaco and got a quick text “You cheated didn’t you.”  Sarah smiled and picked Jennifer up onto her shoulders.  Jennifer was looking up then Sara in a great feat of strength lifted Walcott up and over her head and down onto her knee

Sara took another picture this one of Walcott on her knee.  Send pic do next move

“Monaco is who I want and what I do here is up to you.  Make no mistake Jennifer Im going to fucking end Kelly Monaco.”

Sara put her hand in Jennifer’s pants got a crotch Claw in pushed down and with her other hand that had the phone in it she pressed the phone on the bottom of Jennifer’s jaw.  Stretching Jennifer harder across her knee while also torturing the pussy.  “Stop you cheating whore.”  Jennifer screamed

Sara got her arm between Jennifers legs and the other behind her head and lifted her up then curled her twice.  Sara felt Jen beginning to recover so she ran her into a pillar twice hurting the back then walked with her toward the stairs and rocked back and forth then actually dropped down and threw Jennifer Walcott over the stairs and into a wall

Sara walked back as far as she could go then ran full speed jumped down the stair both knees driving into Jennifer back as she was getting up to  her feet.  Sara back on her feet grabbed Jennifer by the back of the hair and lifted Jennifer up onto her shoulders and walked to another seating area then threw Jennifer off her shoulders face first onto a table.
Sara smiled “Get ready.”  Grabbed Jennifers tits from behind and hit a suplex.  Jennifer landed on her neck and shoulders rolled after.  Sara was up and ran for a soccer kick to Jennifers tit

The turn on of two playmates fighting and the curiosity behind disappeared as Sara Jean Underwood was dismantling Jennifer Walcott.  No one knew how it started they just knew what they were seeing.  It was shocking as this was the very bar Jennifer Walcott had a war with Kelly Monaco in.

“Everyone got their phones out.  Anyone watch her war with Monaco a few years back where she won.  She’s taking on the real pound for pound Queen of Playboy now and.”  Another kick and Jennifer was sent up in the air.  “This is nothing compared to what I do to Kelly if she keeps fucking with me.  I like Jennifer I can’t stand Kelly Monaco.”

Sara reached down waist locked Jennifer and jerked her up full dead lift and power bombed Jennifer down.  Walcott’s legs up in the air so Sara got her foot between them and drove her heel down to the stomach “You beat Monaco I kick your ass.  Someone need to tell that bitch she needs to beg my forgiveness.  Kelly Monaco is not in my league.”

Sara threw the legs down jumped up and hit a double stomp to Jennifer Walcott’s rock-hard stomach.  “I respect this bitch so any of you who know Kelly tell her to apologize and acknowledge she is not as good as me.”

Sara got up and started dropping rapid fire leg dro[ps across Jennifers tits.  “You are a good person and I wish it was someone else I truly do but you beat Kelly and she never looked for a rematch with you.”  More rapid-fire leg drops “But she does with me.”

Sara began walking around a circle looking at faces “Kelly I heard was mad I showed up and blamed me for a loss and said she will get me back.  You here Kelly you here watching me destroy someone I admire someone who destroyed you.  Come on Kelly get the word out challenge me or apologize and acknowledge I’m better.”

Jennifer was on her hands and knees Sara grabbed her around the waist dead lifted Jennifer up “They’re all learning, your learning and Kelly needs to learn.”  Sara hit a german suplex held on turned lifted Jennifer up and hit a second “Learning is hard but they will learn.”  One last German and it was a release into a pillar “Kelly Monaco is not in my league.”

Round house kick to Jennifers chest “Kelly”  Round house again to the chest “Monaco” Round house again “is NOT”  Round house “IN MY”  Knee to the face “LEAGUE” 

“Come on get up I’m not done because if history serves eventually someone is walking in for revenge.  Kelly blames me for her getting knocked out by the Queen of Soaps.”  Sara had Jennifer on her feet and was hitting hard punches to the exquisite stomach of Jennifer Walcott.  “She’s a loser and I want…”

“Stop” Sara did stop but that didn’t sound like Kelly Monaco.  Had to be Kelly though who got here to late she got done what she needed, and Jennifer never liked Kelly that much so she would never say how this started with vodka in the eyes.

“What kind of cheap accent is t hat Kelly?  You think I didn’t know you would find out about this and see what I did to the woman who….” Sara turned “Who are you?”

“Names Nicky Whelan and I’m here to tell you that you hurt a friend by taking away her win.  So I need to show you something and I challenge you to show you I’m avoided by many because whether you a 5’3 busty blonde or six foot amazon I will pick you apart and make you fear fighting.  You tarnished my friend Lindsay Hartley’s win so now I’m going to tarnish you.”

Two blondes stood there, and Jennifer was brought away.  Sara smiled “Sure whatever I’m sure Kelly wanted to be here but if you remember about fighting me next time you see me then let’s see if you can tarnish me?”

(Upcoming:  Jessica Lowndes vs Vanessa Hudgens; Janet Montgomery vs Sarah Butler; Angelina Jolie vs Kate Beckinsale rematch; Anya Taylor Joy vs Hailee Steinfeld; Elyse Levesque vs Jaimie Alexander)