News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New Suitefights?

• 13 Replies

Offline NwukCatfights

• God Member
New Suitefights?
« on: August 26, 2024, 02:54:35 PM »
Have we had confirmations from Steve about a new fight.

Saw he put a new pic on his Twitter with 2 huge clumps of hair.

would be great to find out who they are.

Offline australianplaice

Re: New Suitefights?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2024, 04:39:03 PM »
Hi!

I saw the post.
Some of the followers play the old game to search the women's names.
To be frank I begin to be bored by this producer's marketing technics.
 I followed and bought his videos since the very first one. But now I am not sure.
He posted some weeks ago the release of the Carmilla vs Gia catfight (and most of the oil wrestling)was delayed due to health situation of a nearby taking all of his free time. I strongly respect that.
But now he seems to have time to tease another fight.
Teasing teasing but not delivering I am short to think he makes a fool of his valuable customers...
Just my opinion!

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2024, 12:29:39 PM »
Relax, dudes. The SF twitter account announced "JACKY FAY vs AMBER RED - RELEASING SEPTEMBER 2024".
They provide a preview clip...and it looks incredibly AWESOME! Definitely one I'll be purchasing!

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2024, 03:52:09 PM »
Love Jacky Fey! Always goes for the tits/pussy!

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2024, 04:42:29 PM »
I wonder if Carmilla vs what's her name will ever see the light of day? Too bad for Carmilla but I am sure she was well paid.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2024, 12:39:17 AM »
Sae the Amber Red vs Jacky Fey preview clip. The staredown alone indicates the ladies are ready to go and went at it immediately. Looks like a winner already!

Offline NwukCatfights

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2024, 09:20:42 AM »
I wonder if Carmilla vs what's her name will ever see the light of day? Too bad for Carmilla but I am sure she was well paid.

Yes, he has apologised on twitter and confirmed he has had some health issues, sounds like he’s had an injury.

Said it will be released in sep.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2024, 03:50:30 PM »

I really want to see Carmilla vs Zoey in an oil match. Carmilla covered in oil was... I can't even think of a word to describe how beautiful she looked and Zoey looks even hotter now AFTER her pregnancy :o . With that being said I don't think they ever wrestled (I think do to injury  >:( but I could be wrong  ??? ) I already ranted about Carmilla and Zoey's eventual clash on the APL thread on the "Producers Announcements" page so IF they didn't clash for Suitfights will someone PLEASE make it happen properly  :'(

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2024, 06:27:08 PM »

I really want to see Carmilla vs Zoey in an oil match. Carmilla covered in oil was... I can't even think of a word to describe how beautiful she looked and Zoey looks even hotter now AFTER her pregnancy :o . With that being said I don't think they ever wrestled (I think do to injury  >:( but I could be wrong  ??? ) I already ranted about Carmilla and Zoey's eventual clash on the APL thread on the "Producers Announcements" page so IF they didn't clash for Suitfights will someone PLEASE make it happen properly  :'(

I just want to see the rest of the oil matches and stuff.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2024, 06:44:35 PM »

I just want to see the rest of the oil matches and stuff.

I couldn't agree more, lol. I've been told they're going to try to release all the matches this month so if my count is correct we should be getting:
-Carmilla vs Paisley (OIL)
-Paisley vs Zoey (OIL)
-Carmilla vs Gia Love (CATFIGHT)
-Jackie Faye vs Amber Red (CATFIGHT)

Again I REALLY hope there was a Zoey vs Carmilla oil match filmed but I don't remember seeing that in the trailer nor SF mentioning it. :'(
I remember hearing Carmilla got a blackeye during the 4 girl session so I hope the Suitefights curse didn't strike again (  >:( ) and a banger was cancelled or stopped early.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 06:47:19 PM by jaybee »

Online ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2024, 05:40:47 AM »
Where can I find Suitefights vids now? I heard Gumroad stopped posting them and I haven’t seen anyplace when I searched for the site for suitefights. Can someone help me locate them again?

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2024, 07:37:57 AM »
Where can I find Suitefights vids now? I heard Gumroad stopped posting them and I haven’t seen anyplace when I searched for the site for suitefights. Can someone help me locate them again?

LoyalFans and Clips4sale.

Here's the link list:

https://linktr.ee/SuiteFights

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2024, 04:32:37 PM »
I will pass on the oil wrestling stuff, unless Mira is in it. I will pass on Camilla vs. Gia.

I will be getting the Jacky vs. Amber match.

Offline biancafan

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2024, 05:56:57 AM »
Any word on the Jacky vs Amber match? It looks like an old school SuiteFights hotel catfight. From what I saw in the previews they looked smoking hot!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GV9n1nAXgAAe5pN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GV9np1PWEAAWJvL?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
:D