News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"Oh NO, She's Gonna Beat Me Up Again" .....(Oh, Yeah)

• 1 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
"Oh NO, She's Gonna Beat Me Up Again" .....(Oh, Yeah)
« on: August 27, 2024, 01:10:25 AM »
          "Can you Help Me? She's gonna beat me up again,,," the voice sounded raspy, and a bit afraid.
          "Well, sure, I think, no I know I can....it might be fun," the sultry voice answered....When and where?
           "------------------" Yes, there, can you hurry? Please hurry...the door will be unlocked......
"         ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
           "Why you BITCH!" Slap...punch....screamin', cussin, hair pulling, slapping, punching, lamps and ritzy decor flying....
            "Uhhhhh...."Ohhhhh...Ungggg....Argghhhh," Let go of my hair.....I'm gonna slap you silly.....Rippppppppppppp.
           ALL of the delightful, erotic, exciting sounds of a good old catfight.....Linda Evans vs Joan Collins, back in the day.....
           "Uhhhhhh, let me go, please, I give," Joan moaned; she looked a mess and in trouble; her blouse torn, hair messed up, makeup smudged,
            her long sexy legs were scratched, pantyhose in holes, one heel remained the other across the torn up room.....
           "Had enough yet?" Linda laughed...she straightened her torn blouse, brushed her hair as she sat on Joan's back......She was tempted to further shred her blouse and unsnap her bra; but this was just
      an impromptu practice fight, not for the real deal....That would come later...This was private, off the record and kind of personal.
           "Get off me, " Joan hissed....."You're gonna be sorry,"
           "Yeah, right, I oughta really kick your ass, maybe even spank it.....you naughty nasty bitch," Linda teased. She felt somewhat turned on.....fighting was a turn on...
           "Hey, get off of her,...NOW!" The cool, sexy demand was threatening....shocked the beautiful busty blonde....
           "Pick on somebody your own size," the voice snarled.....
           Linda looked turned and looked up.....She gasped......
          "This gonna be FUN." Sophia Loren said with a hint of anticipation......She licked her lovely sensuous lips, flexed her fingers, made a fist.....Pointed at her lovely totally surprised opponent (prey?)
          "Yeah, Get Her!"
          "Aieeeeeeeee---
           "

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "Oh NO, She's Gonna Beat Me Up Again" .....(Oh, Yeah)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2024, 10:25:57 PM »
         Lovely Linda screamed as she felt her scalp explode in pain as sexy fingers buried deep into her blonde tressed, twisted and yanked upwards hard, pulling the stunned actress to her feet...
        "Ohhhh, Uhhhh," Linda moaned as the gorgeous busty dark haired beauty jerked her lovely head from side to side.
         Thunk.....A fast quite "rude" knee raised up smashed into her groin....
         "Oh wow, this is nice," Joan said rather loudly; she was more than happy to be rescued and see her rival get a little pay back...."Woman to woman" style.....It was exciting and so hot....Sophia
     was wearing a short skirt, tight low cut elegant silky blouse....she had kicked off her heels when she came in the room....Better to fight without those lovely things....Joan cheered as she watched\
     her "new friend" head butt Linda, push her backwards into a wall, grab both sides of her torn blouse and rip it clean apart, baring the blondes full bra-clad breasts.
         "Yes, oh YES!" Joan shouted...."More, More, MORE".....