News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Nicole and Jen - Oceanfront Catfight

• 40 Replies

Offline Nicole

Nicole and Jen - Oceanfront Catfight
« on: August 27, 2024, 03:53:25 AM »
Jen and I are on both on a girls trip with our group of friends, staying at the same oceanside resort, soaking up what’s left of the summer sun.

There was tension between us from the first moment we saw each other. Jen has a confidence and presence that screams look at me wherever she goes. At dinner, around the pool, on the beach, in the fitness center….everywhere! And while this was very well deserved, it rubbed me the wrong way and I found myself walking past you glaring every time. It didn’t take you long to realize this, so you began returning my looks with glares of your own as an confident women would.

However, our once silent, and rather harmless, conflict reached a boiling point one evening as we were walking past one another, both alone, on our way back to our rooms. As we walked toward one another down the empty glaring….we both stopped and were suddenly face to face.

As much as we both wanted to settle our differences right there, we stayed restrained, and instead agreed to meet very early the next morning at a small, tucked away part of the private beach.

As I walked away, I knew that only one of us would be walking away from our early morning confrontation. Let us know in the comments which one of us that would be.

Nicole
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile

Jen
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=83147

Offline ShyDave

• What's in here?...........Oh!
Re: Nicole and Jen - Oceanfront Catfight
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2024, 09:58:43 AM »
This would be an exciting fight to see.  I went with Jen.

Offline fchman

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2024, 11:37:28 AM »
Go Jen  :-*

Offline Nicole

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2024, 12:27:24 PM »
As I walk across the beach wearing my red bikini, the sun was just beginning to rise at this early morning hour. Feeling the warm soft, sand beneath my feet and hearing the soothing sound of the ocean make me almost forget that I’m not on my usual early morning walk but rather a confrontation that’s going to change the course of our vacation. I finally reach the secluded part of the beach where we’d agreed to meet. Now I wait, filled with excitement about about what I finally get to do to you, wondering if you’ll actually show up…

Offline Alix_Fights

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2024, 01:27:27 PM »
I think Jen will win this fight, if she ever shows up.   ;)

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2024, 01:51:12 PM »
My girlfriends and I booked a trip at an Oceanside resort for fun drink and the sun.
Wherever we go we get a lot of attention as we are loud and like to party which irritates a lot of people.
As the days an evenings go by partying and having fun. I begin to notice this brunette female staring at me whenever she was presence. At dinner,drinking by the pool,on the beach and even at the gym she was always there giving me a glaring look.
At first I paid no attention to it but after a couple of days it began to irritate me. I began to ask questions (what’s her problem with me). So when I would see her again I would give her a look and make her feel uncomfortable.
Then one evening I left the bar to go to my room and I notice the brunette coming in the opposite direction.
As we were about to pass each other we made eye contact and stopped.
I turned and faced her. You couldn’t hear a sound but our breathing as we both were lost for words.
I knew she wanted to slap me as I wanted to do the same but I knew if either of us started something we would be kicked out and probably the cops might get involved.
You finally spoke and said there was a private secluded spot tucked away part of the resorts private beach.
I agreed and we said we would meet the next morning early. 
As I walked away my heart was pounding. What have I gotten myself into but I agreed and I’m not a person that’s backs away from a confrontation. 
I eventually arrived at my room and relaxed and grabbed a drink. 

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2024, 02:01:44 PM »
I think Jen will win this fight, if she ever shows up.   ;)
Ohh I will show up

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2024, 02:19:15 PM »
While in my room relaxing and having a drink.
I texted my girlfriends that I had a headache and I was going to go to bed early.
I alarmed my phone. The night seemed to go long as I was restless and moving around in my bed as in a couple of hrs my life was going to change.
Eventually I fell asleep and was awakening to the sound of the alarm.
I get up and open the blinds. It’s a beautiful morning as the sun is rising.
I jump in the shower to wake me up.
I go to my drawer and grab my multi colored bikini.
My heart is pounding and feeling nervous inside me.
I sent a text to my girlfriends that I’m going for a walk otherwise they would have a search party looking for me if They don’t hear from me.
As I walk down the beach I feel the breeze blowing in and the soft sand beneath my feet.
After walking for about twenty mins I see a gap between two rocks.
I enter and it opens up to a small beach.  You wouldn’t know it was there if someone hadn’t told you.
In the distance I could see her. She looked relaxed and laying on the beach.
The closer I got she saw me and got up.
Then I realized this was going to go down. There was no turning back for either of us.
I was expecting a nasty brawl from both of us.
I arrived and we just starred at each other. Now what I say as I stand with my hands by my sides. My hand’s clenching into a fist and waiting for what might happen.

Offline Jack7inches

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2024, 05:39:58 PM »
I think this will be a close, vicious fight with Jen barely eking out the victory...but I can see this going to a stalemate from exhaustion too

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2024, 11:25:44 PM »
        Another very hot matchup.. both girls look very competitive. I think I’m leaning towards Nicole.

Offline inesnegra

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2024, 11:57:03 PM »
I believe Nicole will surprise Jen in that sand.

Offline Nicole

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2024, 01:40:10 AM »
I had only been waiting for a couple of minutes when I see you appear, walking toward me, with what seems to be again that natural confidence screaming look at me! I feel my body become tense as I slowly walk to meet you. With each step I’m becoming more nervous, not really believing what I’m about to do…but at the same time feeling my adrenaline build.

As we meet face to face, the sun is just beginning to rise over the ocean in the background, the waves crash on the shore and the warm ocean breeze blows, providing a calming backdrop that’s completely at odds with what is about to happen.

My fists clench as I look directly into your eyes, surely conveying what’s now a white hot anger pulsing through me….just waiting for you, almost daring you to make the first move…”last chance to back out, hun”…I say quietly to you…partially thinking that to myself as well…I can now feel your breath on mine as our bodies almost touch…

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2024, 12:58:20 PM »
As we come face to face the sun appears over the horizon. I feel the warm breeze blowing in my back. The calm before the storm as I’m thinking to myself.
I get right up in your face almost touching each. We can smell each others breath. We start to jaw at each other. Your hatred for me is real as I can see it in your eyes that are burning red
I notice below you clenching your hand into a fist motion. Waiting to see if you will do something.
Neither of us willing to make the first move when you whisper to me(last chance to back out)
That comment rates me as it’s you who wanted this.
I smile and shrug my shoulders and without blinking an eye I raise my right foot up and with the bottom of my sole I stomp on top of your right and left foot and as I step back and with my right hand open I swing back my right arm and let go towards your left cheek hoping it connects.

Offline Nicole

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2024, 09:12:52 PM »
Standing in front of you, barely inches apart, I can see the anger deep in your eyes. I’m wondering if you’re as nervous as I am about this moment. My fists and body still tense, waiting for the moment to make a move, you break the silence and tenseness of the moment by stepping back slightly and then driving your foot down into first my right foot and then my left. “Ohhh….bitch!!!!l” I scream out in pain stumbling backward as you swing your arm back and then forward, your hand glancing off my cheek. Stunned as I was completely not expecting this I turn away momentarily holding my cheek. Now filled with complete rage, I turn back and lunge at you, reaching up, I grab two handfuls of your hair and start pulling your head back and forth….

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2024, 12:18:34 AM »
With you screaming in pain my right swinging brushes your left cheek. You turn slightly to get yourself together as you hold your cheek.
Unfortunately I awoke the anger in as yiu turn around and lunge at me grabbing my hair and yank it from side to side.
Ahhh you bitch as blonde strands fall to the sand.
Surprised but not shocked by your response I in turn grab your hair and yank it from side to side. Our bodies in close quarters as neither of us are willing to let go each other’s hair brunette and blonde strands fall down.
There’s little sound between us as this might draw attention. As we both struggle for control I let go my right hand grip on you and smack you across your left cheek then right back to grabbing your hair.
Fuck yiu bitch as we see the redness in our eyes.
Still struggling for control I put my left foot behind your legs as I attempt to knock you over.