News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Nicole and Jen - Oceanfront Catfight

• 40 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Nicole and Jen - Oceanfront Catfight
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2024, 02:21:26 AM »
I can picture it already. Jen with the victory pose!!

Offline Nicole

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2024, 12:00:20 PM »
My hands buried deep in your hair, pulling and tearing as hard as I possibly can, I feel you doing the same to me…my scalp searing with pain, my eyes starting to tear from your earlier slap. I want to scream out as loud as I can but do everything I can to restrain myself as I don’t want to give you the pleasure of realizing how much this truly hurts, nor do I want anyone to hear what’s happening tucked away in this cove on the beach. We’re stumbling back and forth and sideways for what seems like forever when I suddenly feel your foot drive into the back of my right leg as you push me backward. I stumble back, losing my balance and fallling hard to the soft warm sand, pulling you down with me. I feel the warmth of the powdery soft sand on me as continue pulling your hair, you on top of me on the bottom, as I’m straining desperately to get out from under you. “Get off me your fucking bitch” I mumble, my legs kicking, my feet slamming into the soft sand repeatedly. I let go of your hair with my right hand and push on the right side of your face, trying to dig my nails into your cheek, desperately doing anything to get out from under you….

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2024, 01:43:31 PM »
As we are struggling back and forth control it seems like eternity but it’s only a minute or two as we are both evenly matched.
My left foot behind you legs I give you a little push and you stumble and loose your balance and fall onto the sand as you bring me with you where I end on top of you.
Still holding my hair you struggle and desperately try to get out from under me
I feel your right hand on my right cheek you dig your nails in.
Ahhhhh I scream in pain as I let go my grip of you and roll to your left and away.
Rubbing my palm on my right cheek I noticed some blood on the palm of my hand.
My pain turns to anger as you’ve scared my beautiful face.
I look at you and mutter to myself “bitch you pay” as I crawl and stalk you
You in turn crawl around as we are like two cats ready to pounce.
As if in sync we both lunge at each other as we both grab each other’s hairs. It’s more intense now as we tear into each other and lots of our hair strands falling everywhere
It’s got nasty between us as we not try to get the upper hand.
Both of us evenly matched we slowly get up with neither of us letting go each others hair.
Pushing each other’s head up while each of us are maintaining our grip of our hairs.
Unknown to her I raise my right knee and hit her in the stomach not once but twice as I try to hurt her and gain control.

Offline Nicole

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2024, 04:21:13 AM »
We’re both struggling desperately, my back flat against the the soft sand, pulling each others hair, you sprawled on top of me, our bodies tight together. I release your hair with my right hand and manage to scratch your cheek to try to get you off me…it works as you scream out in pain and roll quickly off me to the side.

I scramble to my knees as do you and we start circling each other like two cats stalking their prey…we lunge at one another, again grabbing the others hair, slowly working our way to our feet…stumbling around trying to maintain my balance, my arms reaching upward, my focus on pulling and tearing out your hair and nothing else when I suddenly feel a sharp pain shoot into my upper stomach directly under my ribs, not once but twice as you manage to drive your knee repeatedly into me, knocking every last bit of breath out of me. “Ughhhhhhh”…I moan in pain as my hands quickly drop from your hair and wrap around my midsection as I slowly fall to the sand. Now I’m all of a sudden laying on my side, desperately trying to regain my breath, coughing and trying to take deep breathes. Still moaning in pain, I realize I’m right at your feet so I try to reach upward with my right hand and again try to dig my nails deep into your calf, just trying to distract you enough to give me time to recover…

Offline BeckyCat

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2024, 01:55:28 PM »
Standing in front of you, barely inches apart, I can see the anger deep in your eyes. I’m wondering if you’re as nervous as I am about this moment. My fists and body still tense, waiting for the moment to make a move, you break the silence and tenseness of the moment by stepping back slightly and then driving your foot down into first my right foot and then my left. “Ohhh….bitch!!!!l” I scream out in pain stumbling backward as you swing your arm back and then forward, your hand glancing off my cheek. Stunned as I was completely not expecting this I turn away momentarily holding my cheek. Now filled with complete rage, I turn back and lunge at you, reaching up, I grab two handfuls of your hair and start pulling your head back and forth….

This is going to be a good long hard catty battle… And after some thought I’m going with Nicole… But just barely, they would both be fun to fight!

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2024, 02:16:05 PM »
 I went with Nicole. I think she would be able to overpower the overconfident Jen. Nicole mentions that Jens demeanor rubbed her the wrong way from the start. That makes me think Nicole as the fire to take Jen down.

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2024, 03:54:31 PM »
Struggling as we try to get the upper hand on each other’s connect with my knee to your stomach.
You scream in pain as you let go your grip on my hair. Slowly as you drop down to your knees you wrap your hands around my waist.
Seeing you laying on your side coughing and breathing heavily. Feeling good about my situation I scream in pain as if a dagger was stuck in me. You dig your sharp nails into my calf. I back away from you in pain and agony. Laying down in the sand I try to comfort my calf but notice blood trickling down. Not much I can do as there’s nothing but sand. I realize I have my bra and take it off and wrap it around my calf to stop the bleeding. It seems to have worked but now I’m topless.

Looking at you as you are suffering as well. Laying there as I get my senses back I notice you moving around.
What do I do.
Seeing that  there’s sand all around I grab a handful in my palm and close my it. As you get closer to me I throw the sand towards your face and eyes hoping to give my advantage back.
Being very cautious I wait and see what happens before I approach you.

Offline Nicole

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2024, 04:13:13 PM »
Laying on the soft sand, I’m still coughing and trying to catch my breath following your knees to my stomach…I manage to scratch your calf, drawing blood which stuns you and distracts you allowing me time to recover…as I slowly try to get to my feet I notice you taken off your bikini top and are again moving toward me…I think about again lunging toward you, but before I see your arm swing forward and then back, throwing a handful of sand at me, some hits my chest but enough finds my eyes which immediately start burning as the once beautiful soft sand is quickly transformed into sharp daggers in my eyes. “Ahhhhhh…..you bitch!!!!!! My eyes!!!!!” I scream in pain…my hands quickly reaching toward my eyes as I fall back to the sand…..laying chest down in the sand which I’m now covered in, my legs and feet kicking and flailing into the sand….as I rub my eyes, desperately trying to soothe them from your attack…

Offline Lauren Vanessa (Tatt Cat)

• a blonde blazing comet ... but comets burn out?
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2024, 04:34:48 PM »
I did my homework before making my prediction. Jen and Nicole had a common opponent. Jen destroyed Chelsea. Chelsea beat Nicole in a close fight. I know anything can happen in a fight but ... Sorry, Nicole. Jen wins this one.  ;)
I'm a blonde blazing comet! Yeah, I know, comets crash and burn out. But, ah, my foes, and oh, my friends, we give a LOVELY light!

Offline LvsCatfghtng

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2024, 05:00:33 PM »
I voted for Nicole to mount some offense and turn this fight around!! There’s still time and plenty of catty moves to utilize!!  C’mon Nicole!!!!!

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2024, 08:05:24 PM »
Seeing you get closer and about to leap on me I throw a handful of sand at you. Then I hear you scream in pain and shouting my eyes my eyes as you put your hands around them. Desperately you try to get the sand out but there’s no water to rinse the sand off. You move in a daze and fall flat into the sand with your Face and body buried.

Seizing my opportunity on what has just happened I jump right on top of and straddle you with my legs on each side of your body. As you squirm  in pain I find myself thinking of what to do to you as you lay helpless. Inflict more pain
The sun suddenly disappears and it gets dark overhead. Looking up I see that it’s raining in the distance
Then I fell drops of water hitting my skin getting heavier and heavier for every second that goes by before it starts to pour
Just my luck as there’s no place to hide.

Offline Nicole

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2024, 01:10:10 AM »
As I lay on my stomach on the soft sand desperately trying to run the sand out of my eyes…thinking of little else in that moment…almost forgetting you are stalking behind me…I suddenly feel all the weight of you slam onto my back, pushing my breast tight against the sand…I push my hands into the sand and try to push up and shake you off me but the sand is too soft and just just press your body down on me even harder…”get….off…me….bitch…” I moan…as the skies darken and large drops of rain start falling…

Offline velvetvixen

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2024, 01:49:44 PM »
The fiercely competitive Jen is way too much for Nicole to handle. She will look awesome in her victory pose!

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2024, 09:31:04 PM »
With it raining steadily now and me in control straddling over your body. You start to scream get off me bitch as you buckle up and down to shake me off but the sand is so soft your hands and body sink further into the sand.

Debating on what to do as you lay helpless there I start to slap both sides of your cheeks by your ears again and again.
How’s that feel bitch as you moan in agony.
Continuing to slap by you cheeks your face and ears start to redden up. Now I’m hearing silence and no movement gpfrom you…thinking is she alive …
I stop what I’m doing and get on my fours by your side and roll you over
To my surprise you were acting dumb.

Offline AnitaBeatin

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2024, 10:39:42 PM »
Jen took control right at the start and will maintain it throughout.  Another relatively easy victory for Jen!!