News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mossibabe Vs AnitaFgt: Backyard Brawl!

• 50 Replies

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
Mossibabe Vs AnitaFgt: Backyard Brawl!
« on: August 27, 2024, 08:59:09 PM »
The sun was beginning to set and a cooling breeze takes the sting out of the summer heat. I sit alone in my backyard anxiously waiting the arrival of Mossi and Anita. Beside me is a cooler filled with a mixture drinks. I smile as I watch a trio of birds take a drink from my pond before taking flight up into the evening sky. It has been a good day but the day is far from over. As I laze on my sun lounger; I think back to the events that led to this meeting.

It all started a few weeks back when Mossi beat up that bitch Lisa. Mossi was magnificent and dominating and I desperately wanted my shot at her! However in stepped Anita and when it came to antagonising Mossi; Anita had me beat. My inner monologue was raging “I hate that fucking whore Anita”. However while I have issues with Anita; I’m determined to remain neutral during the course of the fight and what a fight this is shaping up to be. I leave my backyard gate open so that both Mossi and Anita could let themselves in and of course other spectators were welcome.

As for my expectations about today’s brawl? Well I expect that my flower beds will be trampled And that one or both of them may end up in the pond located in the top left corner of my yard? As for Mossi and Anita…it will be a brutal encounter and while I’m team Mossi 100%; even I have to acknowledge that Anita should not be underestimated and that this fight could go either way. Suddenly I hear the clink of metal as my backyard gate opens; I quickly turn to see who has arrived first? But then out of the corner of my eye I notice that someone left the hosepipe on and that the top right hand corner of my yard had been turned into a muddy and slippery mess.

I think to myself:

“Fuck if those two end up at the top of my yard; there’s no avoiding it! There either getting muddy or they take a swim in my pond! Still there is plenty of space to fight if they want to keep on firmer and dryer ground. I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens.”

Mossibabe:

Height: 5ft 7"
Weight: 120 lbs

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=79628

Anitafgt

Height: 5ft 9"
Weight: 145 lbs

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=86518

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
Re: Mossibabe Vs AnitaFgt: Backyard Brawl!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2024, 09:16:21 PM »
woweee, loving the set up, loving the host, but most loving both combatants :)
going to be sooo exciting !

Offline Sinthia B

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2024, 09:29:06 PM »
I.m supporting Anita in this one. I think she has what it takes to beat Moss. C'mon Anita. Show us what you can do. You've got this!

Offline anitafgt

• 27 yrs old 5’9” 145lbs
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2024, 10:28:52 PM »
Moss and I have been going back and forth since she destroyed Lisa. There is a lot of bad blood that has been building ever since.
We couldn’t agree on a place to fight so kate stepped in and offered her place to host the fight
I was reluctant at first as kate and I have some issues between us as well plus she’s a big fan of moss but she assured me that she wouldn’t get involved. I agreed as long as she keeps her word.
We agree to fight on a Tuesday evening.
I received a text message from kate of her address.
I put on my white top with grey tacky bottoms. Nice and casual for the outdoors.
On my way I stop at a liquor store and grab a couple of bottles of wine as kate has put on her social Platform of the fight between moss and I. A lot of people have responded and plan on attending. I don’t want to be rude to the host and not come empty handed.
I arrive at the destination. Get out of my car and head toward the back. The gate is open and as I enter I’m meet by kate.
I give her a hug and a kiss on each cheek and hand her the bottles of wine. I thank  her for hosting this
She shows me her lawn as I enter to my left the grass is all wet and muddy and to the right is a pond.
Not looking forward to going in either spot.
We head to the middle of the lawn where I see sinthia is already here. I greet her with a hug. We have some issues as well but that will be taken care off in the future.
I notice a lot of flower beds around. Kate must do a lot of work and I’ll hate to have it ruined.
I sit down on a lounge chair as we wait for moss to arrive.
Thinking to myself that she got cold feet and won’t come.
I’m here to fight and not to make friends so don’t ask me to be your buddy.
Love to fight and make enemies so be warned.

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2024, 03:32:41 AM »
I'm supporting Anita on this one too !

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2024, 06:05:41 AM »
My girl Anita has this, beat her ass!!

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2024, 08:00:41 AM »
After long tension between me and Anita finally Kate volunteer to be an organizer for our fight I came to Kate house bring a 2 bottom of gin to her place.
I step out from my car and enter Kate house, I give her a big hug and kiss "Thank you for arrange this for me Kate" I give her a gin and walk the backyard.
I looking around seeing many girl here to see my fight as I wearing my sport bra matching with my light grey pants.
I smirk to Anita that sitting in lounge "Time to end this tension bitch I will beat you now"
I remove my shoes off and step to center of backyard glare to Anita with confident in my eyes.
I move my hand on my hip and call Anita to the yard "Come girl time to start the fight"

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2024, 09:04:20 AM »
Moss and I have been going back and forth since she destroyed Lisa. There is a lot of bad blood that has been building ever since.
We couldn’t agree on a place to fight so kate stepped in and offered her place to host the fight
I was reluctant at first as kate and I have some issues between us as well plus she’s a big fan of moss but she assured me that she wouldn’t get involved. I agreed as long as she keeps her word.
We agree to fight on a Tuesday evening.
I received a text message from kate of her address.
I put on my white top with grey tacky bottoms. Nice and casual for the outdoors.
On my way I stop at a liquor store and grab a couple of bottles of wine as kate has put on her social Platform of the fight between moss and I. A lot of people have responded and plan on attending. I don’t want to be rude to the host and not come empty handed.
I arrive at the destination. Get out of my car and head toward the back. The gate is open and as I enter I’m meet by kate.
I give her a hug and a kiss on each cheek and hand her the bottles of wine. I thank  her for hosting this
She shows me her lawn as I enter to my left the grass is all wet and muddy and to the right is a pond.
Not looking forward to going in either spot.
We head to the middle of the lawn where I see sinthia is already here. I greet her with a hug. We have some issues as well but that will be taken care off in the future.
I notice a lot of flower beds around. Kate must do a lot of work and I’ll hate to have it ruined.
I sit down on a lounge chair as we wait for moss to arrive.
Thinking to myself that she got cold feet and won’t come.

I roll my eyes as that raging whore Anita arrives first; people may not of noticed but I’m not a fan of hers! I fake a smile as she hands me the bottles of her disappointing *Cough* wine selection *Couch*. But then comes a moment in my life that will haunt me until my last days; Anita wraps her arms around me and hugs me! But worse was to come as her cold and slimy fish lips place kiss on my cheek. Her kiss sent a cold deathly shiver down my spine. For a moment I thought I was going to vomit!

My inner monologue rages:

“OMG what the fuck does she wash her hair with; it smells rancid!”

With my self control having survived this critical hit. I calmly fake a smile as best I can; as I take the wine and add it to the cooler. With the wine dealt with; I go and lean against my fence. Immediately I wipe my cheek clean and then with mobile phone in hand; I call my Doctor:

“Dr. Who…I’m going to need antibiotics by the truck load…I…I received a kiss from Anita!”

*Phone goes silent*

“Not that Anita?” Dr. Who inquires.

My voice trembles as I say “Yes!”

“Now stay calm Kate; I will alert the CDC that our town’s Typhoid Mary is at it again and you come and see me first thing in the morning for your shots!”

“Shots!!” I scream into my phone.

“Come on Kate; you know all to well that Anita has every Victorian era disease known to man. However I must know and this is the important question…has the fight started yet?”

“No…but be quick! I think I hear Moss arriving.”

*The line goes dead*

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2024, 09:21:25 AM »
After long tension between me and Anita finally Kate volunteer to be an organizer for our fight I came to Kate house bring a 2 bottom of gin to her place.
I step out from my car and enter Kate house, I give her a big hug and kiss "Thank you for arrange this for me Kate" I give her a gin and walk the backyard.
I looking around seeing many girl here to see my fight as I wearing my sport bra matching with my light grey pants.
I smirk to Anita that sitting in lounge "Time to end this tension bitch I will beat you now"
I remove my shoes off and step to center of backyard glare to Anita with confident in my eyes.
I move my hand on my hip and call Anita to the yard "Come girl time to start the fight"

My eyes lighten up as Moss arrives; I feel a huge weight has been lifted as she wraps her warm arms around me and hugs the stuffing out of me. As we share a kiss; I whisper in her right ear:

“Rip that fucking whore to pieces; you’ve no idea what I’ve just been through…it was rancid!”

With our embrace over; step away and leave Moss and Anita to their business. Again I find myself leaning against my fence; I cross my arms then shout out riotously:

”MOSS YOU FUCK THAT BITCH UP!!!”

Offline anitafgt

• 27 yrs old 5’9” 145lbs
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2024, 03:01:20 PM »
After sitting down on the lounge chair I notice kate hustle walking towards the fence and getting on her phone.
She seems to be in a panic state as her hands are moving and she is shouting at someone on the other line.
Minutes pass by and there’s no sign of Moss
Then I hear a car door being slammed and notice a shadow approaching the gate of kate’s backyard.
Then she appears as kate drops her phone and bolts towards her giving her a big hug and kiss
Ugggg they must be in love thinking to myself.
Kate grabs the bottles from her and returns back to the fence.
Moss then starts to approach me in a cocky swagger. She thinks she’s all that but she’s going to get a reality check that blondes do fight dirty and nasty.
She finally gets to me and with her silly smirk and laugh says”time to end this tension bitch”
She proceeds to take her shoes off and stands with her hand# by her hips and issues the challenge “let’s fight bitch”
Then I hear a loud shout from kate “Moss fuck that bitch up”
I immediately turn my head towards her and give her the look as if to say you are next bitch.
She looks the other way.
I turn my attention back to Moss and remove my shoes and approach her.
We are in each other’s face when I say “are you ready I’ve been waiting a long time for this”
With those words barely finished I push her back with both my arms creating a little space where I tend luge at her hitting her chest high and knocking her backwards on to the grass where I quickly get behind her and grab that mop she calls hair.
I look at the flowerbeds and then glance at kate. She’s in shock not my flowerbed   
Bitch you are going to eat dirt then I’m going to wash your mouth clean in the pond as I drag your soggy ass towards the flowerbeds as you squirm and struggle to break free.

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2024, 05:23:41 PM »
As I call Anita to start the fight I standing against her with confident the you approaching with hard shove on my chest make me stumble back a bit but before I turn my focus back to you, you get behind and drag my hair down as I quickly grab your hair back with my left hand trying to not get swing down to the dirty mud.
I grab your blonde rough hair and trying to swing you down to the dirty grass and yelling to you "Aghhh you dirty bitch!!!".
I reach my right hand to your white top grab it tight before pulling it down viciously make your saggy tits expose to everyone.
"Your dirty mouth will get feed by the mud on my feet slut"
As we yanking each other trying to getting on top I trying to wrap my leg behind you to make you falling down

Offline anitafgt

• 27 yrs old 5’9” 145lbs
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2024, 07:45:39 PM »
As I’m dragging you backwards you reach back with your left hand and grab the back of my hair as you fight back and struggle not to be pulled towards the mud.
Fuck you bitch as I scream at you when you reach up with your right hand and grab my top and start pulling down hard revealing my pride possessions.  You fucking whore!!
We continue to yank at each other’s hair as we both try to get on top. I feel you trying to wrap your leg behind me hoping I will fall but with my weight advantage I’m able to block it and I counter with me wrapping my leg around the back of yours forcing you to the ground where I proceed to jump on you and in turn grab your head and attempt to bang it multiple times into the ground hoping to knock you unconscious.
Fuck you bitch you will have no memory of this fight when I’m done with you as I glare at you ugly face.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2024, 02:12:53 AM »
AnitaFgt to win this
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2024, 05:15:26 AM »
As I’m dragging you backwards you reach back with your left hand and grab the back of my hair as you fight back and struggle not to be pulled towards the mud.
Fuck you bitch as I scream at you when you reach up with your right hand and grab my top and start pulling down hard revealing my pride possessions.  You fucking whore!!
We continue to yank at each other’s hair as we both try to get on top. I feel you trying to wrap your leg behind me hoping I will fall but with my weight advantage I’m able to block it and I counter with me wrapping my leg around the back of yours forcing you to the ground where I proceed to jump on you and in turn grab your head and attempt to bang it multiple times into the ground hoping to knock you unconscious.
Fuck you bitch you will have no memory of this fight when I’m done with you as I glare at you ugly face.

As I trying to make you fall by my leg but it seem like your bottom are stronger than I think as your weight you do the same back to me make me falling down to the dirty mud.
"Aghhhh you fucking whore!!" I gasp out as I trap under you then you slam my head down to the dirty mud, the grass is not hard to make my knocking out I grab your hair and pulling it down close to me.
I stagger under you trying to knee your cxnt from below and wrap my arm around your chest make your bare tits come close to my face I bite your nipples as hard as I can while my knee still working.
"FUCKING BITCH I WILL MAKE YOU CRY LIKE A CHEAP KITTY!!!"

Offline Evettefights

• Only one of us walks away!!
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2024, 12:23:42 PM »
Mossibabe pay no attention to any comments that are negative about you babe, you got this, when its all said and done, youll be the ONE!!!