News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mossibabe Vs AnitaFgt: Backyard Brawl!

• 50 Replies

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
Re: Mossibabe Vs AnitaFgt: Backyard Brawl!
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2024, 10:26:24 AM »
As I watch the Backyard brawl; I’m reminded of my old high school days. In particular I remember my time in the cheer squad and the brawls we would have after games against rival squads or even amongst ourselves. But then I’m inspired to see whether or not I still got it?

*From the sidelines I begin to dance and sing*

“In the backyard, it’s time for the fight,
Mossi’s coming strong, ready to ignite!
Anita’s just a weak bitch, she can’t take the heat,
Mossi’s got the fire, she’ll bring her to defeat!
Every punch you throw, show her who’s the best,
Anita’s just a joke; she’ll fail this test!
So bring the heat, Mossi, let the fury ignite,
Anita’s going down; she won’t last in this fight!
Show her your strength, let her feel that power,
Mossi’s taking over; it’s her finest hour!

Go Mossi”

*Mental Note - I still got it!* :)

(Oh and on a personal note: I’m totally loving this fangirl moment that has taken over me…but don’t worry. It won’t fucking last bitches!)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 02:25:10 PM by Dicey_Kate »

Offline anitafgt

• 27 yrs old 5’9” 145lbs
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2024, 05:08:24 PM »
Heading towards where the spectators are I hear you screaming as you come after me.
Not so fast bitch you ain’t getting away from me.
The spectators scatter out of the way.
Grabbing my hair from behind with your left hand you yank it back and hit me with your right fist into my stomach.
Ahhhhh you fucking whore as I feel the pain to my stomach.
Fuck you bitch as I turn around and face you as I grab your hair with both hands and start yanking it.
We both are nose to nose breast to breast as hair is falling to the ground.
I land a right knee to your stomach forcing you to let go and bend down.
Seeing a chair I grab it and attempt to smash it over your back and finish you. BITCH you are DEAD
I’m here to fight and not to make friends so don’t ask me to be your buddy.
Love to fight and make enemies so be warned.

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2024, 06:05:27 PM »
Great fight so far. I have to make a decision soon. Before the fight started I was leaning Anita but now I think I’m going Mossi. Tough one!!

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2024, 06:40:46 PM »
As you are running away I grab your hair and smash my fist to your core body as much as I can the you are turning back to me and yanking my hair.
We leaning to each other as our body pressing while we rumble then you knee slam hard to my abs make me groan out loud “OUFFFFHH!!!! BITCH!!!!” I bend forward you while holding pain on my abs.
Then you grab the near by chair to smask on my back make me scream out as I falling down on my knee “UGHHHH!!!”.
This is not good position for me that you play dirty move I grit my teeth trying to ignore the pin on my back and rolls away from you and trying to kick your cxnt as hard as I can from below to make you drop the chair away “IT NOT DONE YET DIRTY BITCH!!!”

Offline anitafgt

• 27 yrs old 5’9” 145lbs
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2024, 04:47:46 AM »
Smashing the chair on your back you fall to one knee. You try to ignore the pain but it’s evident that you are hurting by the way you are acting. You move away landing a kick to my cxnt in the process.
Ahhhh you fucking slut as I bend over and drop the chair. Feeling the pain trying to get my breathe back. I look up at you.
Seeing you move away I scream Not So Fast Bitch as I grab your hair from behind and pull you down to the ground.
Hence I drag your ass along the grass hitting every bump and rocks. You struggling to break free.
Fuck you Bitch you are mine now.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2024, 05:01:12 AM »
Smashing the chair on your back you fall to one knee. You try to ignore the pain but it’s evident that you are hurting by the way you are acting. You move away landing a kick to my cxnt in the process.
Ahhhh you fucking slut as I bend over and drop the chair. Feeling the pain trying to get my breathe back. I look up at you.
Seeing you move away I scream Not So Fast Bitch as I grab your hair from behind and pull you down to the ground.
Hence I drag your ass along the grass hitting every bump and rocks. You struggling to break free.
Fuck you Bitch you are mine now.

I’m thinking this is when the tide shifts in your direction.

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2024, 06:14:48 AM »
As we both starting fighting even more rougher, we both getting more exhaust and pain.
you grab my hair and drag me around the grass ways I gasp out with pain "Ughhhh!!"
I looking up to you with rage and decide to end this fight, I grab your hair back and pulling you down with me then start throwing my fist and elbow to your face.
I scream out loud while locking with you "LET END THIS UGLY WHORE!!!"
I drag you down on your knee while I'm at the same position and start exchange the brawl with you to see who will last longer in this fight.

Offline anitafgt

• 27 yrs old 5’9” 145lbs
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2024, 02:52:11 PM »
As I’m dragging you along the grass you are vigorously fighting back as you grab the back of my hair and pull me down and start swinging widely with fists and elbows towards my face. Ahhhh you cxnt as I scream as I put my hands up to block your assault. Some of the blows get through as I struggle to stop you.

You drag me down on my knees as we both face face each other. Exhausted wet and smelling like dog shit from being in the pond. We stare and look as to what happens next and as if we didn’t need an introduction we both lunge at each other grabbing our hairs and pulling them hard. There’s no letting as we both fall to the side. Our legs get entangled.
We start to roll one way then the other and back and forth neither of us letting go as we insult each other with name calling.
Let’s see who can outlast the other Bitch

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2024, 03:56:40 AM »
As I’m dragging you along the grass you are vigorously fighting back as you grab the back of my hair and pull me down and start swinging widely with fists and elbows towards my face. Ahhhh you cxnt as I scream as I put my hands up to block your assault. Some of the blows get through as I struggle to stop you.

You drag me down on my knees as we both face face each other. Exhausted wet and smelling like dog shit from being in the pond. We stare and look as to what happens next and as if we didn’t need an introduction we both lunge at each other grabbing our hairs and pulling them hard. There’s no letting as we both fall to the side. Our legs get entangled.
We start to roll one way then the other and back and forth neither of us letting go as we insult each other with name calling.
Let’s see who can outlast the other Bitch

We both standing on knee and exchange our brutal fist back and forth while our body getting mess with dirty mud some of blood spill out from my nose and mouth as my body getting more bruise I grit my teeth hard trying to sent everything I got to you.

I throw my fist and elbow to your face and body viciously with everything I got, we both start exhausting more and do less defense just brawl to each other until one of us down.
I scream out to you in anger like a wildcat "FUCKING WHORE I WILL KNOCK YOU NOW!!!"

Offline Evettefights

• Only one of us walks away!!
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2024, 08:28:58 AM »
Come on Mossibabe, knock this bitch out!! Finish her off and bring home a win!!

Offline anitafgt

• 27 yrs old 5’9” 145lbs
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2024, 02:12:30 PM »
You continue to throw fists and elbows at me as u block them and return the favor back. Both of us exhausted our bodies bruised and scratched up. Blood flowing from our nose and mouths.  We have given up trying to defend ourselves. We’re just swinging widely hoping one blow connects and knocks the other out.
You keep screaming that you’re going to knock me out.

I taunt you by giving you the middle finger it infuriates you to the point that you stop swinging and lunge at me. Seeing you coming I step to my left and stick my right foot out and you trip over it and fall on your face.
Ha ha you dumb slut as I jump on you and dig my knees into your back. Grab your head and push it into the ground
Eat Dirt Bitch.

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2024, 02:34:38 PM »
(As the poll enters its final hours; I just want to remind everyone to vote for your favourite and to congratulate Mossi and Anita on a fight well fought)

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2024, 11:56:30 PM »
Congratulations to my girl Anita, great great great poll win over a very formidable opponent!!

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2024, 05:07:57 AM »
You continue to throw fists and elbows at me as u block them and return the favor back. Both of us exhausted our bodies bruised and scratched up. Blood flowing from our nose and mouths.  We have given up trying to defend ourselves. We’re just swinging widely hoping one blow connects and knocks the other out.
You keep screaming that you’re going to knock me out.

I taunt you by giving you the middle finger it infuriates you to the point that you stop swinging and lunge at me. Seeing you coming I step to my left and stick my right foot out and you trip over it and fall on your face.
Ha ha you dumb slut as I jump on you and dig my knees into your back. Grab your head and push it into the ground
Eat Dirt Bitch.

I swing my fist and elbow with my last power to knock you out on the slippy dirty mud then you dodge on of my last throw and make me fall on your side.
My face slam to the dirty mud I trying to get up and fight you more but with pain and how exhausting I'm now, you jump on my back and push my face on the dirty mud.
I staggering under you trying to breath but as your heavier weight I can't do nothing in this situation, My move getting slowly while all the mud are in my mouth.
I scratch you leg and tapping trying to get out from you before I drown in dirty mud "BITCHHHH GET OUT!!!! I'M DONEE........."

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2024, 05:08:34 AM »
Thank you for any comment and vote this is the great poll for both of us