News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Alex's Story

• 11 Replies

Offline Pinnerdown

Alex's Story
« on: August 30, 2024, 07:57:16 PM »
Hello everyone,
I have never posted a story quite like this one before. This will be a spin off of Debi’s story. Debi’s story had several unwritten chapters, some because Debi thought the story was too long and some out of respect for site rules. The ladies added some relationship information to give the story a little more substance. They wanted to delete this but I asked them not to because I believed it added to the story. Once again please blame me and not the writer for the extra detail. Alex will share some of the same details but she will also explain what happened after Debi vs Jessica. It would probably help to read Debi’s story first so some of this will make more sense. As always thank you Shelby for the extra effort you put in to make this story possible. Not one word of this happens without you.  Now everyone please enjoy,

Alex’s Story,

Hello everyone, my name is Alex and I would like to thank you all for the invite to post my story on your board. My story is a continuation of Debi’s story. It is not much of a catfight story as it was written to answer some questions so I hope it succeeds in that goal. To avoid duplicating information, my story will focus on events that took place prior to and after Debi’s battle with Jessica. Debi was kind enough to leave it to me to tell my side of the story.

In order to get you into my headspace, it will be necessary to share a little history. I promise it will be important later. I grew up with my older brother Garrett and a younger sister Kami. Garrett was a great big brother, he was our protector and playmate and he was very good at both. How did we repay him? Well as typical little sisters everywhere, we would tease him and push his buttons until he reached the point of no return. This was the point where he would leap to his feet as though shot from a cannon and he would be on us. We would be punished by something he called ‘the treatment’. This was a series of tortures where he would grab or pinch various body parts in such a way that it would hurt and tickle at the same time. Kami and I referred to ‘the treatment’ as funny pain and it would be applied until we promised to stop or ‘can’ the offending behavior. He would ask,

“Are you going to can it or do you need some more?” 

Half laughing and half crying we would respond,

“Can! Can! Can!”

Garrett would then get up and walk away with a satisfied grin on his face. Eventually we grew out of this behavior having never learned our lesson. After finishing university Garrett got a great job and moved out with one of his friends into an apartment. Kami and I cried like babies watching him load his belongings into a truck and drive away. He promised us he would be back for regular visits and he made good on that promise.

In the spring of 2015, I was 19 years old and Kami was in high school. Garrett made regular weekend visits home and we were always happy to see him. We heard through the grapevine that Abby, our unrelated cousin, had introduced Garrett to her new friend and neighbor and things were going very well. Her name was Debi and we were all very excited because he was quite smitten with her and she sounded great. Finally one Saturday I heard that Garrett showed up with his new girlfriend and unfortunately I was not there to meet her. My whole family raved about how great she was for Garrett and how much I was going to like her. 

I did not get to meet Debi until her third or fourth visit and I will never forget that day. Garrett walked in the front door with this gorgeous little blonde. She wore black pants and an oversized white tee shirt with her picture on the front. On closer inspection I saw the picture was photoshopped depicting Debi with one big eye in the center of her forehead. She had her hand extended like she was introducing herself and the caption read,

“Hi, I’m Debi with an I.”

It was hysterical. I pointed at her shirt, burst out laughing and could not stop to save my life. Once I started laughing Debi completely lost it. This was how I learned about one of her more adorable personality traits. If you laugh at something Debi says or does, she will laugh with you but twice as hard. The girl has the most infectious laugh I have ever heard and there we were both hysterical at the front door. It must have been three minutes with everyone laughing at us laughing at each other. We were finally getting control when my Mom brought some tissue for us to wipe the tears from our eyes and face. As soon as we looked at each other and saw the tissue and tears we were gone again for round two of laugh fest. My Mom finally ushered us into the family room as we tried to compose ourselves. We were almost there when Garrett said,

“Are you still laughing? That shirt isn't even funny, it's stupid.”

I tried so hard to maintain control but Debi let out this little squeal and thus began round three. We were now approaching our tenth minute of laughing having never spoken a word to each other. It was too funny.The harder I laughed the harder she laughed and try as we might we just could not stop. I saw that they had brought some pastry trays over so unable to speak, I pointed at them and then to the kitchen. Debi caught on to what I was trying to say and nodded her head so the two of us carried the trays to the island in the kitchen. When we got there I finally managed to squeeze out some words between the laughter,

“I don’t care what he says… that is too funny …how did you come up with that.”

Debi did her best to compose herself and through her laughter said,

“No please… No credit…”

After stopping to wipe her eyes with a tissue Debi tried to be serious while finishing her thought,

“I stole this off a birthday card.”

I literally let out a little scream and started laughing again while Debi dropped to her knees on the floor and we were on to round four. We eventually got control and talked for hours and I just knew we would be more than friends. I thought she was perfect for Garrett and I think I started planning the wedding that day.

Over the next year Debi provided us with hours of entertainment with her fun playful personality. She single handedly brought ‘the treatment’ back into our lives. Debi would give Garrett a bad time and sometimes even he would have to stifle his laughter. He started to threaten Debi with the treatment but she had no idea what it was. Kami and I told her all about it and begged her to be careful but what can I say, the girl was fearless.

We were amazed by her ability to read Garrett. After a lifetime of experience, Kami and I never could figure out exactly where the point of no return was. We never knew when he would leap to his feet and be on us like lightning and so we paid the price. Debi, on the other hand, had this uncanny ability to read the situation. Much to our amusement she would start pushing Garrett’s buttons and a fraction of a second before he launched himself from his seat, Debi would be out of hers running for her life. She always ran to the island in the kitchen knowing if she got there first she would be hard to catch. Kami and I would laugh until tears flowed and our stomachs ached. It was so much fun to watch and we knew Garrett loved every second of it. It was a regular occurrence at our house and we loved it too. Unfortunately, laughter was Debi’s kryptonite. Once we started laughing Debi would lose it and Garrett would be able to catch her. It always ended the same way, she would be pinned down and subjected to several minutes of ‘the treatment’. Sometimes when Debi was in trouble Kami and I would try to help but Garrett would just wind up punishing all three of us.

Alright I think I have made my point. Debi was a lot of fun and we all loved her to death so you can imagine how hard this whole deal with Jessica was on all of us .

If you read Debi’s story you will know that the trouble started when Jessica was introduced to our lives. At the time I was a  20 year old student living at home with my parents and younger sister Kami.

Kami has always had a core group of friends. Collins and Amy lived on our block and Lori lived a few streets away. The girls have been friends since they were six or seven years old and remain close to this day. They were always very popular and would routinely bring home new friends that would come and go while the core group remained.

In 2016 Kami came home and introduced us to a new girl. Her name was Jessica and she was nothing like Kami’s other friends. Jessica was full of confidence and attitude and not in a good way. I did not like Jessica from the moment I met her. The first thing I noticed about her was her dominant personality. Most of us want guests to feel at home while visiting but Jessica took this to a whole new level. She had a way of taking over and making you feel like a guest in your own home.

The trouble with Jesscia started with the arm wrestling incident. One afternoon Jessica organized an arm wrestling tournament in which she walked through Kami and all the other girls undefeated. Afterwards Jessica became obnoxious about it. She started bragging about her superior strength prompting Debi to introduce the notion that technique was every bit as important as strength. Jessica was furious. She challenged Debi and beat her with both arms and that is what led us down this road. Once Jessica established that physical presence, she became unbearable. Our home and everyone in it was subjected to blatant acts of disrespect. It seemed obvious to me that the real target of Jessica’s aggression was Debi.

Eventually even Jessica figured out she did not belong in this group but instead of walking away and getting on with her life, Jessica declared war on Kami and her friends. The relationship deteriorated to the point where Kami and her friends were terrified of Jessica. She was constantly issuing threats of physical violence and harassing the girls.

Jessica was driven by her reputation as a badass. She was already generating considerable attention bullying girls in the senior class but a high school girl taking down an adult woman would propel her into the next level. It started to become more and more obvious that Debi was her ultimate target. Over the coming months it became very clear that Jessica was confident in her ability to take Debi and she seemed eager to prove it. Abby, Kami and I all tried to warn Debi to be careful but she had no intention of getting involved in any of Jesscia’s adolescent crap.Throughout this time Debi demonstrated the patience of a saint and she handled herself beautifully. Debi was convinced that if push came to shove she would be able to handle Jessica and I was sure she was right. We all started to calm down when Kami started university and Jessica was not really in the picture anymore.

Then one Saturday afternoon, a fun incident turned into a moment of foreboding for me. Garrett had agreed to stop by and help our Dad with a project in the garage. We were all excited to see Debi had joined him. Kami was particularly happy to see her as she was going to try and con Debi into taking her to the mall. Debi was in trouble with Garrett for some hijinks  that happened the night before. She was in a bratty mood and it was very entertaining. Garrett kept warning her she was ‘going to get it’ which just made us all laugh. Eventually this ended exactly how it normally did, with Debi pinned on the floor receiving ‘the treatment’. This time it went on for the better part of 15 minutes. Kami and I tried to help but Garrett just turned us into collateral damage. Finally Debi got a break when Garrett got up to see if our Dad was ready to start and the poor girl was totally spent. She was laying on her back with her knees raised and her feet flat on the floor trying to catch her breath. After a couple of minutes Kami, ever the opportunist, knelt down beside Debi and said,

“You know while Garrett is busy maybe you and I could run to the mall real quick. There’s a really cute outfit that I need to pick up.”

Debi just laughed and said,

“Oh, I don’t know if we have time.”

Kami started to beg,

“No, we have time, I promise. Please oh please you have to take me.”

Debi told her,

“We’ll need Garrett’s car. I need to check with him.”

At this point Kami swung her leg over and assumed Garrett’s seat on top of Debi and said,

“Garrett loves me, he’ll say yes and if he doesn’t I’ll be forced to give you the treatment and I don’t think you want that.”

Debi laughed and said,

“No please, I’ve had enough treatment.”

Kami took Debi’s wrists and pinned them to the floor beside her head as she called Garrett back into the room. At this point Debi tried to break free and began to struggle. Her feet slid back and forth on the carpet as she tried to roll out from under Kami but this went nowhere. I watched with interest as Debi continued to struggle. She managed to lift her wrists off the floor and tried to roll out from under Kami but was unable to do so. Just as Garrett entered the room, Kami leaned forward and forced Debi’s wrists back to the floor holding her in place. I watched as Debi lifted her hips off the floor and tried to roll Kami over one more time. When that did not work, Debi’s right foot lifted and dropped back to the floor while her left leg slid out straight. She stopped struggling and lay still breathing heavily. Something in the way she did it had ‘I surrender’ written all over it and I saw this as cause for concern. Did Debi allow this or did Kami actually just overpower her. If the latter is true then Debi was going to be in for a tough challenge in Jessica. Now unable to use her hands, Debi tried to blow the hair out of her face as she looked at Garrett and said,

“Can I take this little brat to the mall before she beats on me some more?”

Garrett told her,

“I don’t know. I kinda like you right where you are.”

Debi just laughed as Kami started to beg so Garrett told them he would be there for a couple of hours so go ahead if they felt they had time. Debi told Kami she would have to let her up if they were going to go. Kami jumped up and took Debi by the hands and helped her to her feet.

After this incident I was very concerned. I could no longer believe Debi was able to handle Jessica if the situation arose. The situation with Jessica remained tense but thankfully nothing ever came out of it. It was months of empty threats with nothing more than a few minor altercations. I think we were all lulled into a false sense of security believing if nothing had happened in this time it was reasonable to believe nothing ever would. It seemed Jessica was all talk and Debi was able to ignore and avoid the problem, until it happened.

I will never forget that horrible night. We received word that Debi and Abby were attacked on their way to the train station. Garrett raced to their building to check on them and we were relieved to hear they were both alright. Garrett brought them both over the next day and Kami took one look at Debi and started crying. She could not help but feel this was all her fault for bringing Jessica into our lives. Debi did her best to comfort all of us saying it looked worse than it was and insisting she was okay but Kami was inconsolable. Finally Debi took Kami’s face in her hands and said,

“Listen to me, this is not your fault. I’m fine, Abby’s fine, everything is going to be ok.”

I tried to be tough but it was all just too much. I was so happy and relieved to see Abby was fine but the sight of Debi’s beautiful face marked up like that broke me and I cried along with Kami. Debi looked at me and said,

“No, don't you start. I’m hanging on by a thread here.”

I walked over and hugged her like I was never going to let go. Her showing up here told me she was more concerned for our well being than her own. I was so angry and I said a little prayer that I would not run into Jessica until I calmed down.

Three weeks later just when we were starting to get over it and back to somewhat normal, Jessica struck again. She essentially robbed Debi at the train station and worse yet she involved her young cousin Sarah. It took me right back to the night of the assault. I was so angry I could not see straight. I wanted Jessica’s head on a stick and I knew I would need another prayer to keep me out of prison.

About a month later I was at the local shopping mall when I noticed Jessica walking right towards me. She was with three of her friends and she flashed me a big smile and said,

“Oh, hey Alex.”

I was incensed. Who did this little bitch think she was? I kept walking and I remember thanking heaven for the answered prayer. Although I was not completely calmed down, I was in a much better place and able to control myself. I turned and went after her assuring myself this would only be a verbal assault. When I caught up to Jessica I said,

“Listen you little bitch, don’t you ever walk up to me like we’re friends. I know what you did and I’m pretty pissed about it so if you value your teeth stay out of my sight. If you’re too stupid to do that, know this, if I catch you wearing anything that even looks like it might belong to Debi I will forcibly remove it from you. Do we understand each other?”

Jessica just stood there with this phony smile on her face. When she did not answer I repeated my question and she sheepishly said,

“Yeah I heard you.”

She was doing her level best to look cool but it was clear her confidence tank was empty. Jessica left the area with her friends and I continued on my way. I felt very satisfied, I called her out in front of her friends and she had nothing for me. I knew her reputation was everything to Jessica and I had just tarnished it. Jessica was riding quite the wave in the weeks after giving Debi the beatdown so this was the last thing she needed.

To give you an idea of the type of friends Jessica had, they made it known they were disgusted by how I was allowed to speak to her without consequence. Word was out very fast that I made her my bitch at the mall and Jessica began the long fall from grace. This is where the trouble started for me. Jessica was feeling all kinds of pressure to repair the damage to her reputation and she put the word out that she was going to kick my ass.

A bigger problem than Jessica’s so called friends was her 16 year old cousin Sarah. This girl was setting fires and causing her fair share of trouble. Sarah was an instigator. She had Jessica’s ear and she bent it to her own will. She was very good at creating problems and there is no doubt in my mind that Sarah was encouraging Jessica to come after me. Sarah was equally driven by reputation and she knew she was linked to Jesscia. This bad press was tainting her reputation as well.

It was also obvious that Sarah was equally skilled at taking credit for Jessica’s work. Sarah was telling anyone and everyone that she had given Debi a beatdown which is how she came to be in possession of her shoes. When Debi learned what was being said, she confronted Sarah in front of her friends and let the truth be known. Sarah was not happy and in defense of her reputation, she attacked Debi on the spot. I will not go into detail but it was not really a fight but an attack. It was broken up within minutes by bystanders that saw what was happening. I was saddened to read Debi say she felt she would have lost the ‘fight’ if it were allowed to continue. This is only because she refused to fight back. Debi did nothing more than defend herself and I believe if she had fought back the result would have been different.

One day Kami came to me very upset. Apparently she ran into Jessica at the mall and Jessica told her that I was next on her list.  A warning was issued that she was actively looking for me and I was to ‘watch my back’. This suited me just fine and I told Kami that if she sees Jessica again all I need to know is when and where. I was so done with this little bitch I could not wait to get my hands on her.

Jessica actually told Kami,

“If she was pissed that I took Debi’s shit, wait till I take hers. Oh yeah, tell her enough of the scrubs and sneakers. I want something nice to wear home.”
I heard that and lost my mind. I was now actively looking for Jessica and made it a point to avoid the scrubs when I was not working. A few weeks later on a Friday night I was making my home along one of the neighborhood pathways. They were perfect little shortcuts, paved  with green space on either side used by cyclists and pedestrians. These pathways were out of view for area homes making them perfect for exactly what was about to happen. As I made my way along, I came across a group of girls and I knew this was it. Sure enough I could see Jessica and Sarah were both there and as usual surrounded by additional friends. I should have known this is where they would be.

As I approached the girls, I honestly do not remember being nervous or afraid, I just remember being angry and a little conflicted. You see, my training had not prepared me to box ears in, but instead to pull ears out after they had been boxed in and that is what I feared I would be doing shortly. I was very confident this would be over fast.                         

At the time I was 22 years old and I knew Jessica was only 18 but she was most definitely the aggressor here. I was 5’8” and weighed 135 lbs so I had a good 3 inches and about 15 pounds on her and I refused to feel the least bit guilty for what was about to happen. Just to make things interesting, I was not in scrubs but a light jacket with a  white top, black pants and a pair of boots.

Jessica stepped out of the group and said,

“Hey Alex, I know you told me to stay out of your sight but sorry I’m not gonna be able to do that. I’ve decided that I really want you to know it’s me kicking your ass.”

Her friends all began whooping and making noise as I took a long look at Jessica. I was really hoping she would be brazen enough to wear something of Debi’s. She wore some baggy jeans and an ultra tight black tee shirt. walked over to a nearby bench on the grass. I took my jacket off and waved my hand toward the group and said,

“Oh, and how many of you will it take?”

Jessica pointed at her friends and said,

“Just me, they just wanna watch.”

“They just want to watch what? You beating my ass and taking my shit, have I got that right?”

Jessica smiled and said,

“Yeah. That’s about it.”

I laid my jacket on the bench and said,

“Well then here you go. I understand you like jackets. What else are you into? Oh yeah you like shoes.”

I put my foot up on the bench and unzipped my boot and pulled it off. I repeated with the other foot and placed the boots under the bench.

Jessica smiled approvingly and said,

“Very nice. Thank you.”

Now that I was not wearing any shoes, I waited to see if Jessica would follow her own rule. I was completely prepared to call her out if she did not. Jessica used the same bench to untie her shoes and pull them off. I checked carefully, they were not Debi’s but the second I saw her white socks I knew I was taking them anyway.

I turned my attention to Jessica and said,

“Well then, all you have to do now is beat my ass and take them.”

Jessica smiled and said,

“Here we go.”

We moved toward each other with our fists raised and ready. Jessica started to throw punches at me and even sent a couple of kicks my way. It did not take long for me to realize I had completely underestimated her. The power in her kicks and punches was evident and there was obviously more to this girl than I thought. Up to this point I was absolutely convinced Jessica was afraid of me and so I was not expecting her to put up much of a fight. I really believed I would be able to use my superior size to intimidate her, push her around a little and that would be the end of it. Well that is certainly not what happened.

After Jessica sent her first series of punches and kicks I knew this would be more of a challenge than I was expecting. I stepped forward and took a swing at Jessica but she stepped out of the way and I missed completely. Seconds later she landed a kick to my stomach that slightly winded me. When I moved toward her again she connected with a couple of punches and another kick to the stomach and I struggled to catch my breath. Seeing this, Jessica came at me swinging while I did what I could to ward off her attack and defend myself. Now desperate, I began trying to grab a hold of her to get her under control. I can't even tell you what she hit me with but it was like a giant spark went off in my head and next thing I knew I was on my ass. As I tried to get up Jessica was already on me. She pushed my shoulders down forcing me to my back and straddled me. Immediately she began slapping my head and face with both hands. I covered up and thrust my hips forward but this did nothing. When that failed, I became more desperate and began to twist and roll but Jessica easily held the top position. I was shocked and confused and could not believe this was happening. Jessica’s friends were all jumping up and down and screaming words of encouragement.

“C’mon Jess, you've got her.”

“Keep her on her back. Don't let her up.”

Jessica continued slapping and punching my head and face as I tried to break free and get her off of me. This girl packed a mean punch and it was not hard to see how she was able to hand Debi such a beatdown. I covered my head and face with my hands and forearms so Jessica began spending considerable effort to pin my arms down to prevent this. She was sitting on my chest and began to try and cover my upper arms with her knees. I knew if she was able to do that she would beat me into next week. Her position on my chest was rendering my struggles ineffective. I was unable to roll and lifting my hips was getting me nowhere. I made a conscious effort to slow my struggling down to avoid looking desperate.  Even though she was on top of me, I knew I was stronger than her. All I had to do was figure out how to get her off of me as she was very difficult to unseat. 

I needed some inspiration, and then it happened. Sarah was now brimming over with confidence that Jessica had me so she walked over and tried my jacket on. She walked back over to the group and began celebrating with high fives to the other girls while yelling out words of encouragement to Jessica. I am sure you can all imagine my state of mind when I looked over and saw Sarah wearing my jacket. She was very excited and yelled out,

“Yes! Jess! Fuck her up!”

I have never been more determined to prevent anything in my life. It was now imperative that I get out from under this girl. I knew I could no longer be concerned about how desperate I may look, I had to do whatever it took to get free. I grabbed a hold of her ankle and rolled to my left pushing with everything I had. My strain would have been evident but it paid off as she slowly went over. Jessica fell on her side and began slapping and kicking at me while she struggled to get to her feet.

We were now both standing and I knew this was all out war now. I moved toward Jessica and we were both swinging wildly. I was able to start landing some hard blows that forced her back on her heels. Jessica managed to stop and throw some hard punches at my stomach in an effort to slow me down. When she saw that was not working, she took a hold of the back of my neck and bent me over at the waist. At this point she attempted to bring her knee up into my stomach three times but could not connect with any real force. On her third attempt I grabbed her knee and tackled her to the ground.

Once on the ground I was able to use my superior strength and I got on top of her. I was determined to end this right here and I began punching at her head and face. Jessica was now covering up with her arms so pinned her right arm down above her head and as I went to hit her again I felt a hard kick to the back. The kick was delivered with enough force to knock me off of Jessica and as I got to my feet I could see the group holding Sarah back. She was crying and calling me names as the others were yelling at her,

“It’s not your fight, stay out of it.” 

While it appeared there might be some honor with this group I was also painfully aware they would only let me go so far. I knew if they all turned on me I would not stand a chance so I was only going to go as far as necessary.

Jessica was also very angry and she charged at me swinging wildly. She alternated her punches between the midsection and the head while I did my best to protect myself. Finally when she got too close I was able to grab a hold of her and wrestled her to the ground. It took some doing but I was able to straddle her and pin her down. I continued to rain blows down on her, careful not to go too far. Jessica did not want to admit defeat and she struggled to break free. It was plain to see Jessica was not finished yet so I continued slapping and punching at her head. Jessica bucked and squirmed but was unable to get out from under me so I could not resist and I said,

“Oh no. You aren't going anywhere. It’s time to finish you off.”

I had a hold of her hair and I was slapping her head as Jessica thrashed about. Taking a page out of her book I positioned myself high on her chest and I pinned her left arm beneath my knee. To show her just how helpless she now was, I delivered a few hard slaps to her face. Jessica was not ready to quit just yet and she attempted to bring her knees up into my back. She quickly realized this was very ineffective as she was not able to hit me with any real force. Her struggling slowed as she began to accept the futility of it and began to quietly sob.  She was looking anywhere but at me as she tried desperately to deflect my blows. I was in total control now and I will admit I found it to be a relief. Jessica stopped struggling and accepted her fate. She lost and she knew it.

“Alright, alright stop please. Just stop, you win okay.”

I needed confirmation and I asked,

“So if I get off of you this is over. Right?”

She said,

“Yes, fine. Just let me up.”

I got up off of her and delivered the message I had been longing to deliver for months,

“Now you and your cousin are going to keep your hands and mouths off my family or I will be back and if I have to come back this is going to look like a bitch slap. Are we clear?”

Jessica was cleaning her face with a tissue. She was obviously frustrated and just said,

“Yes. Fine. I get it.”

This whole time Sarah was going ballistic trying to get at me but the other girls held her back. Now I put my attention on her. As I walked toward her Sarah completely calmed down and I could see the fear in her face. She was a mess. Her makeup was running down her tear stained face as she looked at me and said,

“I left your jacket on the bench now just leave us alone.”

I said,

“No problem. You just remember who started this and what’ll happen if you start it again.”

Words can not describe how satisfying the rest of my walk was. I picked up my jacket and boots and just carried them home. I was not sure exactly how far Jesscia’s friends would allow me to go so while they were busy consoling her I scooped up her shoes as well. My only regret is I did not get to see her reaction when she realized they were missing.

I took great pleasure in sharing the news with Kami, Abby and Debi. They were all upset with me for putting myself in harm's way but thankfully it worked out in my favor. After this I guess we let them have their victory and they let us have ours.

Thank you for reading

Online MikeHales67

Re: Alex's Story
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2024, 08:51:23 PM »
Nice to see Jessica get some payback. Especially liked the characterisations
Consciously Imcompetant.

Offline Pinnerdown

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2024, 09:07:13 PM »
Nice to see Jessica get some payback. Especially liked the characterisations

Thank you Mike,
Yes it was very nice to read about Jessica's comeuppance.
Thanks again for your reply and kind comments.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2024, 09:28:24 PM »
The "...all you have to do is beat my ass and take [my clothes]..." reminded me of a line in a J.T.Edson novel where Calamity Jane and Belle Starr were having a dispute over a piece of land and a building, and Calamity Jane took out the deed and a pen and said, "I'll sign the title over to you.....if you can come over here and take it from me."

Offline The speech prof

• Just a normal fictional catfight fan
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2024, 05:12:09 PM »
Glad that someone evened the score for Debi and Jessica learned that karma is a bitch and holds no favourites

Offline Pinnerdown

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2024, 07:07:45 PM »
The "...all you have to do is beat my ass and take [my clothes]..." reminded me of a line in a J.T.Edson novel where Calamity Jane and Belle Starr were having a dispute over a piece of land and a building, and Calamity Jane took out the deed and a pen and said, "I'll sign the title over to you.....if you can come over here and take it from me."

Thank you sinclairfan,
Alex will get a kick out of being compared to Calamity Jane.

Offline Pinnerdown

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2024, 07:11:17 PM »
Glad that someone evened the score for Debi and Jessica learned that karma is a bitch and holds no favourites

Thank you Speech Prof,
You have to love it when a girl like Jessica gets hers. I would love to have been there to see it but anyway, thanks karma.

Offline catfightfan24

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2024, 05:11:05 AM »
Hello Alex, thank you for writing such a wonderful story. This complimented Debi's story very well and gave me great pleasure. Sorry it took me a while to respond I just realized Pinnerdown uploaded it today. Also if you wouldn't mind me asking were you and Jessica wearing any rings, did you have long nails and if so what color were they, did you or Jessica have a tan at the time of the fight, and did either of you have marks from each others slaps and punches in your faces. Also how many times did you smack her when she was on the ground and how loud were the slaps? Thank you again for writing such a great story. Reading you got revenge for Debi and smacked evil Jessica into submission and tears Really made my day. That woman needed to be humiliated and slapped back down to size and you certainly did that. Also thank you Pinnerdown for providing a platform for these women and there stories and thank you Shelby for everything you do in helping these come to fruition they always make my day.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2024, 05:18:27 AM by catfightfan24 »

Offline The speech prof

• Just a normal fictional catfight fan
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2024, 12:21:11 PM »
Hello Alex, thank you for writing such a wonderful story. This complimented Debi's story very well and gave me great pleasure. Sorry it took me a while to respond I just realized Pinnerdown uploaded it today. Also if you wouldn't mind me asking were you and Jessica wearing any rings, did you have long nails and if so what color were they, did you or Jessica have a tan at the time of the fight, and did either of you have marks from each others slaps and punches in your faces. Also how many times did you smack her when she was on the ground and how loud were the slaps? Thank you again for writing such a great story. Reading you got revenge for Debi and smacked evil Jessica into submission and tears Really made my day. That woman needed to be humiliated and slapped back down to size and you certainly did that. Also thank you Pinnerdown for providing a platform for these women and there stories and thank you Shelby for everything you do in helping these come to fruition they always make my day.

Maybe it's best to let your imagination fill in the gaps?

Offline Pinnerdown

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2024, 03:56:50 AM »

Hello catfightfan24,
I am sorry for the late response but in keeping with the new tradition, I wanted to give Alex the opportunity to respond to your reply.

Hey catfightfan24,
Thank you for your interest in my story and the kind reply. I really did not think this story would be anything worth reading but you have all surprised me and I really appreciate the support.

To answer your questions, I can tell you I was not wearing any rings but I believe Jessica did.

As far as nails go, with my job I do not allow my nails to get too long and I typically do not wear polish. Jessica wore the standard press on fake nails. They were all painted different colors and some had some extra bling on them. I am sure she lost more than one during our battle.

With regard to tans, this story took place in the fall but we were both still pretty brown from the summer.

When Jessica was punching and slapping me it sounded like the earth was caving in. I am sure it must have been the same for her on the receiving end. When I was slapping Jessica, to me, it just sounded like clapping. I can’t really say how many times I hit her. They came in groups of 5 or 6 at a time and I was being careful not to go too far. We both had red marks and a few abrasions on our faces when it was all said and done. I did not see Jessica for a long time so I have no idea how marked up she was but I am certain she got the worst of it.

As Debi mentioned, thank you for acknowledging Shelby. This story would not have been posted without her. She was a huge help and you put a big smile on her face recognizing her efforts.

Thank you so much again for reading my story and for the reply. I hope I was able to answer your questions.

Alex

Offline catfightfan24

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2024, 05:50:10 AM »
Thank you so much Alex for taking the time out of your day and responding to my questions. Your answers definitely provided me and anyone else interested with even more great detail. Thank you once again for writing such a wonderful story and congratulations on the victory and thank you Pinnerdown for providing a platform.

Offline catfightfan24

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2024, 05:58:41 AM »
With most other writers I usually do but with Pinnerdown,Shelby,and the wonderful ladies who share there stories I find the extra details helpful and love the interactions I have with them.

Maybe it's best to let your imagination fill in the gaps?