News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Shweta Rohira vs Yami Gautam

• 2 Replies

Offline destiny345

• God Member
Shweta Rohira vs Yami Gautam
« on: August 31, 2024, 09:10:35 AM »
Actor Pulkit Samrat divorced his wife Shweta Rohira. Shweta blamed actress Yami Gautam for breaking her married. Source & an excerpt is below.

Shweta clearly loathes Yami and has almost attacked her in public events a couple different times. Reportedly there was a fight between them when Shweta confronted Yami in private already.

Who would win if they fought and who is hotter? I've included pictures of them together and then individual images in follow-on posts.

PRESS ARTICLE - there are many of these that confirm what's already happened
Source: https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/shweta-rohira-yami-gautam-were-at-the-same-event-heres-what-happened-1438740

"At a recent event, Shweta and Yami were invited and they arrived almost at the same time. The situation was going to be difficult but Yami Gautam, 27, gave Ms Rohira a wide berth. Shweta Rohira, 32, stared daggers at Ms Gautam the entire time.

Shweta Rohira and Pulkit Samrat separated last year amid reports that the actor was dating Ms Gautam, his co-star from the films Sanam Re and Junooniyat.

Ms Rohira also told mid-day recently that she blamed Yami Gautam for the disintegration of her marriage. "Yes, Yami broke my marriage. I hate her. Everything was fine between us until one person came in between," she said.

Pulkit Samrat has denied that Ms Gautam is involved. "Yami is a nice girl. It is foolish to hold someone else responsible for my relationship's failure and make that thing overshadow the hard work that the person is doing," he told news agency PTI in February.

"If there is something that has worked for me or has not worked for me in my personal life, then it is because I was at fault somewhere and may be the other person was at fault. There can never be a third person affecting the two of us," he told PTI, adding that he 'mistook' Ms Rohira for his soulmate.

Shweta with Pulkit on the left & Yami with Pulkit on the right
{alt}

Yami with Pulkit on the left & Shweta with Pulkit on the right

Shweta on the left and Yami on the right
« Last Edit: August 31, 2024, 09:21:28 AM by destiny345 »

Offline destiny345

• God Member
Re: Shweta Rohira vs Yami Gautam
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2024, 09:20:30 AM »
Shweta in jeans in the first picture.

Yami in jeans in the second picture.

Offline destiny345