News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Attempting to settle a feud

• 5 Replies

Offline Janine_G

Attempting to settle a feud
« on: September 01, 2024, 02:45:25 PM »
The party was crowded.  Nina was in a rage, talking to two of her friends,

"If that bitch shows up here, I'm gonna fucking ruin her.  I will finally put this bullshit to rest." she yelled over the pounding music and almost spilling her beer with wild gestures.  Her long nails were painted and sharp, her make up thick, and her dark hair framing her pretty face.

"Oh, Nina, let it go. You and she have fucked each other up enough times, and she's jacked you up more than a few times over these past few months."

"And I've jacked her up more than a few times too!" Nina retorted.

"Oh yes," said her friend, "How about that last time when you left her all fucked up!" and all of them started laughing.

"Let's go out back, it's crowded in here and there are less people out back, plus I can use a smoke." said one of her other friends, and so the troop marched out the back door and found a less crowded place in the backyard of the big house.  The music was less intense as well.

They laughed and smoked and the crowd in the back dwindled even more when a group of four girls came out the back door.  In the light cast by the bulb above the door, Nina saw Ari just as Ari saw her.  They both dropped their drinks and charged at each other.  No words, no one to intervene, neither was dressed for a fight.

Both ran out of their shoes, kicking them off as they crashed into one another and tumbled to the ground, a mass of hair and nails.  Nina's dress rode up immediately, exposing her thigh high stockings and lack of underwear. 

Ari's dress was flimsy and almost tore while she was running, her big breast stretching the flimsy fabric as the two women crashed to the ground.

They threw feeble punches from close quarters and scratched at any exposed skin they could find.  They yanked hair as their legs intertwined and they rolled about on the ground.  Their friends gathered around then in a circle as the fight unfolded.

Offline Janine_G

Re: Attempting to settle a feud
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2024, 03:37:07 PM »
Ari got on top, but was still too entangled with Nina to gain much of an advantage as the battle between the two Latinas was fueled by their fiery personalities.  She was able to get a hand on Nina's tit though, which had pushed up above her dress, and dug her nails in deep.  Nina whimpered.

"Now I got you, bitch..." growled Ari as she sunk her claws in deep and twisted maliciously. 

Nina shrieked in pain as her friends cheered for her to escape.  She got a hand free and clawed at Ari's face, pushing the other woman's head back and exposing her chest, covered by the flimsy fabric of the nearly see-through dress she was wearing, sans bra.

The pain in Nina's tit was intense and she was sure the bitch had broken the skin if not ruptured her implant.  She wanted revenge now and immediately got her other hand free as Ari got her own hand free and clawed at her face too.  They both now had a hand on a tit and one on the other's face, growling and whimpering as they clawed and assaulted one another.   

They dug in, leaving big welts and trickles of blood on the other's taut flesh, and claw marks on their heavily made up and fleshy cheeks.

The feud had begun when they had started trash talking one another because they were going after the same man.  It had escalated one night and had come to blows in the bathroom of a club.  They had not settled it that night, but Ari had definitely gotten the best of Nina, leaving the busty woman scratched up and in tears.  They had fought again four separate times for a total of five up until tonight.  They had ranged from all out brawls to exchanges that had been broken up quickly by bouncers or onlookers.  In the two other all out brawls, Ari had won one additional one definitively and Nina had won even moreso, leaving Ari very banged up and also in tears, insisting that Nina had jumped her or else it would have ended differently.  Overall, both claimed to be the tougher girl, but no one actually really agreed that one was tougher than the other.

Tonight would make their sixth fight, and both women wanted to end it once and for all. 

Ari, now on top, despite being clawed at her face and tit, maneuvered to a semi-standing, position, lifting Nina off her back by her tit.  Nina shrieked as she was hauled up by her big breast and began kicking and swinging wild punches at Ari, who then grabbed Nina by her hair and yanked her over onto her knees.  At this point, the entire party had a view of Nina's exposed crotch and ass, as she was not wearing underwear and her dress was basically just around her waist and belly, the straps having snapped and the bottom having ridden up.  To be fair, Ari was similarly exposed, her own dress simply too flimsy to tolerate the rolling around that had gone on, and it was now in tatters around what was a lacy g-string and no bra.  But Ari was in control and she widened her stance, steadied Nina's head by her grip on her hair and swung wild roundhouse punches at her face.  Nina's head bounced with each blow as her friends frantically screamed for her to protect herself and fight back.  She held her hands up in vain trying to protect herself as Ari threw the punches that were punishing her pretty face.

Her head spun.  The bitch was beating her and she wouldn't have it.  She lashed out at the easiest target, her sharp nails, painted black, burying into Ari's crotch, easily exposed by her widened stance.  Ari screamed, "AIiiieeeeee!" and her knees buckled, "You dirty cxnt! That's my pussy!" she protested as Nina dug in hard and pulled her down by her grip.  Everyone saw that Nina's nose was bleeding and her face was flushed, but she was a mask of intensity as she twisted and yanked on Ari's pussy and the panicked woman anxiously tried to pry her hands free.  Ari swung punches to try to free herself.  She fell to her back and Nina scrambled on top of her.

"Now, I'VE got YOU..." growled Nina. But to her dismay, Ari was able to buck and claw and break free of the crotch claw and the two were back rolling around in a simultaneous assault on one another.  Their breasts rubbed together doing battle as their bodies similarly tried to overpower one another.

At first Ari seemed to successfully regain an advantage, but then Nina did.  For several seconds, it was a tumultuous back and forth before somehow the two women broke apart and separated, gasping for breath, faces scratched and flushed, hair askew, breasts and pussies exposed, circling like two cats.

more to come.

Offline Janine_G

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2024, 03:52:11 PM »
As they circled, they began to taunt and hiss at each other.

"I'm gonna fuck you up, bitch..." threaten Ari.

"you're gonna be ruined when I'm done beating your ass," retorted Nina.

"At least I have an ass, and better tits too," replied Ari.

"Your pussy hurt?" smirked Nina...

And they charged at each other, throwing poorly aimed punches and grabbing and clawing at each other.

Ari's nails raked down Nina's face and Nina's claws caught Ari's neck and shoulder.

A kick from Ari caught Nina's thigh but several others between them did little damage, until one of Nina's kicks caught Ari perfectly between her legs.  Ari's face went white and her eyes widened, tears welling up immediately.  Nina grabbed her by her hair in the moment and yanked her to her knees.  She then wildly shook her and kneed her in her face and chest and drove her to her back.  Straddling her, she threw punches and grabbed her tits and twisted as Ari struggled to get free but couldn't and was now taking a beating.

Nina got up and stomped Ari, wanting to finally make Ari cry in front of everyone as the friends starting saying, "Enough, Nina, you won!"

Ari curled up as Nina kept at her, stomping, until two of Ari's friends jumped in and then two of Nina's friends jumped in and a brief melee ensued, until all was settled.  Nina got one last nasty kick on Ari as she lay curled up and quietly crying, mostly at the loss more than the pain.

Nina taunted, "that's right bitch! I owned you, motherfucker, you cxnty whore.  I fucking kicked your ass all over the place...." and her friends draped some clothes around her mostly naked body as they left the party through the back gate, victorious.  As they got in the car, Nina thought to herself, "I really hope that's over, I don't want to ever fight her again..."

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2024, 09:04:13 PM »
Why do you delete your previous accounts and get rid of the few good stories from each one?

Just change the name but keep the stuff that people actually enjoyed.

Offline YH5050

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2024, 05:48:52 AM »
Nice story! It's sounds very real! Keep up the good work!

Offline Tizzla

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2024, 07:26:21 AM »
Agreed, I really enjoyed this. I love long, bitter feuds, their sixth fight, amazing!