News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

3 Similar looking Blondies Clash

• 4 Replies

Offline Undertaker11

• God Member
« on: September 01, 2024, 06:25:12 PM »

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: 3 Similar looking Blondies Clash
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2024, 01:13:00 AM »
Would love to see the girl on the right go face to face chest to chest in a stare down. Her height would have her tits basically setting on top of the girl in center.

Offline jj_cf_fan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2024, 08:29:37 AM »
Would love to see the girl on the right go face to face chest to chest in a stare down. Her height would have her tits basically setting on top of the girl in center.

you mean left vs center in a tit to tit staredown?? I wonder who would dominate or have the upper hand (tits in this case)

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2024, 05:20:41 PM »

you mean left vs center in a tit to tit staredown?? I wonder who would dominate or have the upper hand (tits in this case)

I’m sorry my mistake. What I meant actually was the girl far right and girl in the center. To which the girl far right would come out on top no matter the competition.

Offline sherlie

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2024, 09:38:48 AM »
3 should let 1 & 2 settle it out between them