News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

ACADEMY WRESTLING

• 8 Replies

Offline FxcesittingFxghts

ACADEMY WRESTLING
« on: September 02, 2024, 09:29:57 AM »
Does anyone know how Academy Wrestling got created or how they found the women to wrestle? It’s crazy to believe how it is still running today.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: ACADEMY WRESTLING
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2024, 03:42:01 PM »
  Academy was start in 90's by Bruce in San Fran who started out by shoot scripted matches with strippers. He moved into competitive wrestling matches with winner fucking loser with dildo and started booking lesbian non-stripper fighters in later videos. Sadly Bruce past away many years ago.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2024, 04:37:59 PM »
They also had a company that did only competitive, clothed submission wrestling ( WAR?)

Great matches, very little interest I was told.

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2024, 08:00:46 PM »

Academy was start in 90's by Bruce in San Fran who started out by shoot scripted matches with strippers. He moved into competitive wrestling matches with winner fucking loser with dildo and started booking lesbian non-stripper fighters in later videos. Sadly Bruce past away many years ago.

Were the wrestlers paid too? Or was it just for fun?

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2024, 08:01:28 PM »
They also had a company that did only competitive, clothed submission wrestling ( WAR?)

Where can I find more matches from WAR? Rockin Roxanne?

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2024, 08:15:41 PM »

Where can I find more matches from WAR? Rockin Roxanne?

Maybe, not sure.

Offline locked

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2024, 01:10:30 PM »

I've seen a few of their matches ; they were marketed / sold in rounds - 1,2,3 and 4 which was the 'dildo round' which I wasn't into so never bought . I really liked a girl there named Andi.  Have you any idea if she wrestled for anyone else  but Academy ?

Offline harpoon

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2024, 08:45:17 PM »

I've seen a few of their matches ; they were marketed / sold in rounds - 1,2,3 and 4 which was the 'dildo round' which I wasn't into so never bought . I really liked a girl there named Andi.  Have you any idea if she wrestled for anyone else  but Academy ?
If you're talking about the slender, tallish blonde called Andi, I checked everywhere I could think of looking for her, but she seems to have wrestled only for Academy. I read a post by Bruce at the Academy forum saying Andi had a full time job in a retail outlet.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2024, 08:46:21 PM by harpoon »

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2024, 09:19:39 PM »

If you're talking about the slender, tallish blonde called Andi, I checked everywhere I could think of looking for her, but she seems to have wrestled only for Academy. I read a post by Bruce at the Academy forum saying Andi had a full time job in a retail outlet.

You are right. It mentioned it on one of two of her videos in the descriptions as well.

I always wondered where Bianca (the firefighter) was a firefighter at and why she never returned and where Kidde went (she was a hot college student but sadly only did 2 matches). Also wish Jess Moreno and Taylor Morris did more matches. I kind of understand Taylor though, they fed her to bree, who despite being her friend according to the description, got rough.

Too bad Bruce or someone who was around back then wasn't available to ask. Just so many questions about it all.