News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Michelle vs Denise: "Our daughters fought."

• 8 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Michelle vs Denise: "Our daughters fought."
« on: September 02, 2024, 07:18:28 PM »
Setting:  Labor Day weekend, 2024, Southern Wisconsin cookout

Dramatist personae
Michelle, a 52 year old blonde MILF, mother to 20 year old Kayla
Corinna, single brunette, Michelle's 42 year old friend
Denise, a 51 year old blonde MILF, mother to 22 year old Meghan

M:  Oh!!!!!  Corinne!!!!  Corinne!!!!!

C:  Oh, hey girl!!  Michelle, my belle!!!!  (Corinne and Michelle hug, then kiss on the mouth)  How are ya, girl???

M:  Good .... or, well, apprehensive.....

C:  Apprehensive?!????  I know we all mourn the end of summer in Wisconsin.  But why apprehensive?

M:  Well, it's just .... I need a wingman for this cookout.  And husband's not being allowed.

C:  <Smirks>  A wingman?.....<Nudges Michelle with her elbow.>  But sweetie, there's no husband's here to hit on.

M:  <blushes>  Not that kind of wingman, naughty bitch.  I'm trying to avoid someone.

C:  Ah ..... I see.  And who might that be?

M:  That slut Denise.  She's here looking for me.

C:  Ooooo,..... what the drama between you and her?  Money?  Sex?  Internet gossip?

M:  None of the above, smart ass.  My daughter beat up hers a week ago?

C:  Wow!  Kayla was in a catfight?

To be continued....

Offline Doc Holliday

Re: Michelle vs Denise: "Our daughters fought."
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2024, 08:16:10 PM »
Already love this setup!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2024, 09:14:38 PM »
M:  <Scowls.>

C:  Ok, like, wow.  Why the sourpuss? WHO's asking WHOM for the favor hear?

M:  It's ..... just..... so not the response I was expecting.  Or, at least .... not the first one.

C:  Ok, explain Miss Manners.  I'm all ears.

M:  Ok, well to start .... Kayla's a grown woman now .... she's a college student, remember??? 

C:  Your point being???.....

M:  Well .... Kayla and Meghan had a FIGHT, ok?  A fight, NOT a catfight.  Woman to woman, ok?

C:  Ok, .... but .... I meant word catfight as a sign of respect, not a putdown.  As in ..... cool CATfight, girl!!....As in, if Kayla was here right now, I'd be high-fiving her.  Ok?  What else did I say wrong, 'chelle?

M:  Well..... me and Denise.  Corinne, this is serious.  I don't want a SCENE with Denise.

C:  She has a beef with you??  Over your daughters fighting?

M:  A huge one.  She's foaming at the both to get at me.  She's ..... delusional.

C:  Well, good.  Let her be the crazy one.  You keep your cool .... and take care of business.  Is that your worry.

M:  <Holds her nose up>  Most certainly NOT.  I will handle Denise.  But when the time comes.  But also .... and much more importantly .... IN PRIVATE, Corinna.  I don't want my dirty laundry airing in public.  This isn't after school in the park anymore, with a circle of gossip-y girls and horny boys cheering us on.  I'm way beyond THAT phase of life.

C:  I can certainly understand that.  .... You think Denise would start shit in public?  At a cook, out??

M:  That ... or worse..... calling me out in public .... and making it look like I'm ducking her.

C:  As a way of getting her daughter's honor back.

M:  Exactly.

C:  I see your dilemma.  ..... If she comes at you this afternoon, I'll keep you two separated.

M:  Thank you.  I'll owe you a favor.

C:  <smirks mischievously>

M:  You sly bitch.  You already have a favor in mind.

C:  Damn straight, bitch.

M:  Well .... out with it.

C:  Tell me about Kayla and Meghan's catfight.  Tell me EVERYTHING.  The two of them are so damn sexy.  And feisty.

M:  You horny bitch.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2024, 11:57:35 AM »
<Corinne and Michelle find a quiet corner in the backyard for Michelle to bring Corinne up to speed on the catfight Kayla and Meghan had a few weeks earlier.>

M:  Well, so ok .... you remember how tensions had been building for the last few years between Kayla and Meghan, right?  How Meghan had gone to away to school first .... at Parkside, in Milwaukee, to study massage therapy?....

C:  That's right.  And convinced Kayla to get into the field, too.

M:  That's right.  Except Kayla went away to Whitewater.  Their program had better career placement.  Career placement is everything in massage, or else you just got thrown out into the world on your own, working by the hour.

C:  Which is what happened to Meghan in May, right?  She graduated Parkside.  I remember Denise making a big deal about it.

M:  That's right.  And Denise moving back home here .... unemployed.  Or ... semi-employed.  She worked a summer camp at the travel youth basketball gym here.  Not really doing massage.  Just more being a trainer for the brats.  Hoping to mind something.

C:  Ha!  That's what Meghan was actually doing?  Denise made it sound like she was a therapist for the whole program.

M:  No, she wasn't.  Not even close.  Well, Kayla comes back every summer and does registration work for the club--she PLAYED basketball in middle school and high school, and she kept up the relationships there. 

C:  She's gonna be a junior in Whitewater, right?

M:  Yes, she drove back there Saturday, in fact.  Doing quite well.

C:  So....Kayla and Meghan butted heads at the club?  Office?  Locker room?  Showers?

M:  Ok, Corinne, you're getting me concerned.  You've thought about the fighting that much?

C:  Honestly?  A bit.  Both of them have such long thick hair, athletic bodies.  Both seem like they need to be the alpha everywhere.  Admit it .... didn't YOU ever think about them fighting.

M:  <blushes>  Well.... in late July, it became more than thought.  Denise's daughter and mine fought.

To be continued.....

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2024, 12:58:12 PM »
Great setup!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2024, 04:38:59 AM »
<Other women at the Labor Day cookout begin to notice Michelle and Corinne speaking privately in a remote corner.  Some motion for the two to join the center section of the backyard, but Corinne is aroused by Michelle's story so far, and wants to hear more.>

C:  So .... Kayla and Meghan were like a powder keg waiting to blow.  What finally set them off?

M:  I did!

C:  <punches Michelle on the left shoilder>  You instigator, you!!

M:  Well ..... it needed to happen ..... and .... I should admit .... there was some luck involved.  One night, I was at the new French restaurant off of 294 ..... really fancy place .... or at least on Saturday's it is .... white cloths on all the tables, even if you're the second cover of the night .... hostesses in cocktail dresses and heels with leather straps .... anyways.... I'm with my Tinder date, and there she is .... the hostess .... I say to my date, 'I know that girl.  She's been tormenting my daughter for two years.'  And he discreetly looks her over and says, 'A very sexy young lady. .... What's with spots on her back?''.  They were, like .... well they weren't quite back-ne ..... and it wasn't a psoriasis rash.  Just these .... spots.  I mean, don't get me wrong.  The SHAPE of Meghan's body is flawless.  I think maybe she gets a little carried away with her massage lotions, and irritates her back.  My date and I continued our dinner, and I start to get a little tipsy.

C: Oh, you mean like right now?

M:  Stop it.  Or I won't tell you about the catfight.  Anyways, towards desert, Meghan comes over to my table, and I say, 'Meghan, good to see you.  You've grown into such a beautiful woman.  My daughter Kayla sssooo exaggerates your complexion.  I think your skin looks wonderful.  And Meghan stops in her tracks .... I had obviously touched a nerve .... and she goes, 'Meghan says WHAT??'.  Well, I knew I had a bite, and I wasn't letting this fish go.  I asked Meghan if there was some place more .... private . .. where she and I could have some ..... girltalk.  You know, about .... things between her and Kayla.  Meghan invited me to drinks after her shift was over. 

C:  More drinks?

M:  Not to mention the opportunity cost ...  of not fucking my Tinder date ...  Corinne .... I ....  WAS .... SSOOO .... HHOORNNY ..... picturing Meghan and Kaula catfight in sexy dresses like the one Meghan was wearing.

C:  He'll or wearing ANYthing.

M:  Or nothing!!!!

C:  You naught bitch!..

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2024, 05:45:26 PM »
<Michelle and Corinne must speak in increasingly hushed tones to avoid the attention of the other MILFs at the Labor Day outing.  Michelle and Corinne are known to be serial daters, who pursue relationships ...  not one-night flirtatious.... with any neighborhood man who captures their attention.  The MILFs assume the two good friends are discussing one such encounter having gone awry.  Little do they know, the two women are catching up on a college coed summer catfight one of their daughters was involved in .... and which one of the mom's instigated.>>>>

C:  Oh, Michelle, I don't know how you were taking it ..... having such an intimate conversation with your daughter's rival.  I would have been sssoooo feisty.

M:  Trust me, I was barely holding it together.  I could feel myself wet already.

C:  So, you felt her out for getting her and your daughter to fight ... what .... later that week?

M:  Later that week?  I wasn't letting this opportunity pass.  I made asked Meghan if she'd be up for a fight THAT NIGHT.

C:  That night ?!?!?!?  GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!  What did Meghan say to THAT????

M:  She was down with it.  DTF.  Down To Fight!

C:  Even in her work dress????

M:  Especially in her work dress!!  It was time to get a new one anyways.  She said she'd fight Kayla in it .... even Kayla wore something similar.  So..... needless to say .... after 10 seconds later,,I was texting my daughter .... explaining that I had bumped into 'her good friend' Meghan, and that Meghan had challenged her to a fight .... in dresses .... and that we could be home in 20 minutes or so.

C:  And ..... was Corinne home?

M:  Not only was she home .... she said the timing was perfect, because she was in the tub.... and would get out and get into her Whitewater semi-formal dress.  And would be waiting.

C:  Did you think the fight would actually happen?  That neither of them was bluffing?

M:  I could tell by now the blood was pretty bad between them.  This was a once in a lifetime opportunity. 

C:  For them??  Or for you??

M:  Ha ha.  All three of us.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 10:10:48 PM »
<As mid-afternoon turns to Happy Hour, Michelle and Corinne continue their discreet conversation.>

C:  So, wait wait wait sweetie .... and, this is where my not being a parent makes me a bit ignorant .... you would be able to watch your daughter .... your OWN daughter .... be in a catfight, and not have an irresistible urge to interfere??

M:  I see what you're saying.  And the answer is Yes.  If the fight was fair .... AND ..... especially if the 2 girls were hankering to hash things out anyways .... then YES .... if I get to watch .... go for it girls. 

C: Kayla and you had discussed this before???

M:  Kayla and I had DONE IT before.

C. Wait, what?  YOU watched HER have a catfight??

M:  <Puts her mouth right up to her friend's ear.>  Her senior year of high school ..... after a Halloween Party .... SHE watched ME have a catfight?

C:  NO WAY!!!!  Who was the other bitch??

M:  Ha!!! Work friend of my ex-husband.  She had it coming for awhile.  Kayla set it all up.  Found a place in the woods behind us where the high school girls were fighting that year.  Got us both rides, from friends of hers.  And.... she watched me kick ass.

C:  BUT .... if you were losing, she woulda just watched.

M:  Kayla and I discussed it thoroughly.  I told her the most humiliating possible outcome for me would be for my daughter to need to rescue me from a catfight.  She understood .... and said if the tables were turned she would NOT want to be rescued by HER MOMMY.

C:  So hot.   Or .... well.... WAS IT hot?  The fight?  To watch?

M:  How could it not be?  The other bitch and I were dressed as French Maids.

C:  Holy shit...... Lucky Kayla.

To be continued....

Offline Doc Holliday

« Reply #8 on: Today at 01:43:47 AM »
Keeps getting better and better.