News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Erin Vs Kate: Episode One - A Moving Encounter

• 50 Replies

Offline mossibabe

Re: Erin Vs Kate: Episode One - A Moving Encounter
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2024, 06:46:42 AM »
mmmmm really hot fight

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2024, 10:14:37 AM »
I can't help but smirk, you seriously think your pathetic attempts at insults is going to bother me? And this stroking my thigh right up to my stocking tops? Perlease bitch, i'm a gold star lesbian, you think maybe a good feel will weaken my resolve to beat you to a pulp? Maybe you do at that, for a business woman you don't come over as particularly smart.
One thing you said did make sense however, the idea we fight for a set number of minutes here and the same number at mine.

"Yeah, i'm down with that bitch" i reply, licking my rouge coated lips at the thought of getting to really hurt you and finish this lil feud of ours.

So, after listening to the trash spewing from your mouth i brush your hand off my leg and stand up. "Gonna sit there all day or are ya gonna try and cash the cheque ya mouth seems to want you too?" and with that said i toss the remains of my red wine in your face and stroll across the room.

Now, in case anyone is wondering, of course i'm nervous, this bitch is  tough and fights equally well as me if not better, but anyone who fights knows that anything is possible. I've fought bigger girls and won and smaller girls and lost but the buzz i get is from the fight not the outcome. That said, this is personal and i really really wanna finish this bitch off.

I kick off my heels then ease my lithe body out of my lil black dress, i debate if i should keep my rings on, they would really mess this bitches face up, but i decide, no, if i beat her it will be by fair means so that she knows she was beaten by the better woman.

Friday nights alright for fightin....Gotta love Elton John, he was right, got till Monday to recover.

So, there i stand, my left hip raised matching my raised left eyebrow and doing the double teapot, black bra, black suspenders, black thong and black stockings. "Don't keep me waiting bitch, i'm more than ready for ya"

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2024, 01:11:57 PM »
“Yeah, i'm down with that bitch“

With your words our Faustian pact was signed; this was definitely going to be one of those catfights where in reality we both lose. However there is a question of degrees to this statement. One of us will lose severely; the winner - shall see to that…I shall see to that.

Suddenly you brush my hand off your thigh and get up. I smirk at you and say:

“Well aren’t you the eager bitch. You really want your face slapped that much?”

Your reply was instant and more than predictable:

“Oh you bitch…my dress! You fucking Bitch!” I protest bitterly the fact you threw red wine over my dress and face; but in reality I was loving it. I watch you from the comfort of my sofa as you ease yourself out of your little black dress and kick off our heels. Seeing you in your lingerie was I have to admit rather sexy; if only we met while wearing our lingerie? I lament what could of been for a brief second before I make my move.

With wine glass in hand I slowly rise from my sofa and begin to walk around my living area; my heels click on the wooden floor as I casually and with all the time in the world remove my earrings. I place them on a bookcase pause briefly as I remove my gold cross. I kiss it before placing in next to my copies of the Kama Sutra and The Heart of Tantric Sex. I give you a wry smile and a wink; before I continue to stroll around my room…glass of red still in hand. Eventually I return to my sofa where I place my glass on a small glass coffee table and proceed to slowly slip out of my red dress.

I playfully try to tease you as I ease my dress off my body; slowly I expose my red lace bra and then my perfectly sculpted and yet feminine abs. Before finally I let it slide down my shapely legs. I step out of my dress and pick it up and place it on my sofa; before at last I remove my heels.

It’s at this moment I hear you call out:

“Don't keep me waiting bitch, i'm more than ready for ya“

My response was immediate; I pick up my glass of red and walk over to your black dress. I gleefully smile as I empty by red wine all over it before tossing my glass out of the way.

“Hmm Now I’m ready Bitch…but before we start? Shall we hook up?”

I begin to play with my front suspender straps and gesture about attaching them to your stockings; while you attach your straps to mine.

Yt

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2024, 05:30:43 PM »
I smile a bit as you complain about the red wine that now stains your dress and i know you'll reply in kind which is why i got my dress off rather quickly.

What i didn't bargain for was you pouring your wine over my discarded dress. I nod my head, very clever and fair enough, i'll just hurt you even more for that.

Then you strip down to your red lace bra. You look pretty hot, i don't even like to think it so i shake my head and banish that thought. We aren't here to admire each other, we are here to finally settle our differences.

Then you start flapping your gums again, good lord you can yap, you come up with a weird idea of attaching our suspenders together. I frown at this quite odd suggestion and shake my head. "They will tear apart very easily when the fight starts, surely you know that? But ok, if that is what you want, let's do it"

So, suspenders quickly attached i move quickly. My hands go right to your hair and wrapping quite a few strands around my fingers i start to yank your head up and down and side to side. I push into you, looking to use my body to force you backwards. I look over your right shoulder and see the sofa behind you, my plan is to take you down onto that sofa.

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2024, 09:52:26 PM »
With our eyes locked I begin to slowly approach you; while you consider my challenge to hook up. Eventually analog Erin and her clockwork mind agrees begrudgingly to my request. Your reply is laced with snark:

"They will tear apart very easily when the fight starts, surely you know that? But ok, if that is what you want, let's do it"

I snap back:

“Well I never expected anything I’m wearing to survive tonight…besides we don’t hook up because it’s practical. It’s a statement of intent bitch that we’re both here to catfight and that neither of us will back off. This catfight is going to be attack, attack and attack!”

We line up our thighs and quickly I hook my suspenders to your stockings and you hook your suspenders to mine. Our chests breath deeply as we look at each other and lick our lips…until the silence is broken by me:

“Alexa - set timer for 15 minutes”

Alexa responds and your lunge for my hair with both hands,

You immediately wrap the strands of my hair around your fingers and pull. You violently yank my hair from side to side; up and down.

“Arhhh your fucking whore! You will pay for that bitch!” I scream as my head begins to sting with pain; however your not done and use your body to push into me as you aim to force us onto my sofa.

However as you were pulling on my hair; I reached up and grabbed your hair too. I wrap the strands of your hair around my palms and make a fist. Immediately I pull on your hair and I yank it straight down your back. But as your forcing your body into mine; I hook your left leg with my right and try to trip us. We fall onto my sofa and hit the back with such force the sofa topples over backwards and we roll onto the floor. With hands still buried in each other’s hair; our legs wild trash about as we kick each other.

“Fucking Bitch!” I hiss

Yt

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: Yesterday at 04:35:52 PM »
It's like you read my mind, maybe you really are a witch. I had every intention of backing you up till we reached the sofa, then, dropping you onto your back i intended to mount you and do all sorts of unspeakable things to your body until you cried out that you couldn't carry on. So, damn you bitch!!

That i am hurting you is beyond question, your screams as i drag your head around by the hair bear testament to that, but hurting you and making you quit are two entirely different things as i soon find out. Your hands immerse themselves in my rather dishevelled hair and you, like me, start to drag my head around and around till i start to feel somewhat dizzy. We are however still heading towards the sofa so i'll take the pain to get the gain. Only i don't, get the gain i mean. You are also well aware of where the sofa is and as we near it you slip one of your long shapely legs around the back of my left leg.

We trip, the sofa, under our combined weight and not inconsiderable momentum, tips over and we go with it. Now this doesn't hurt me and i'm equally sure it didn't hurt you. We keep a good hold on each others hair and our legs thrash around and as i suspected our previously fastened together suspenders tear our stockings and separate.

I'm not sorry this has happened as i look to now use one of my main weapons against you. As we thrash and kick out i give a real hard yank on your hair as i look to drag you towards me. We are on our sides and my left leg is now under you. I'm quick to slide my right leg up your body till my ankles connect and cross, locking my thighs tightly around your admittedly toned abs.

I start to squeeeeze, my glutes are so hard you could bounce a penny off them, my thighs strain as they dig into your sides.."What ya gotta say now, bitch?" i hiss as i grit my teeth and apply as much pressure as i can on your body.