News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

AuntyAndrea VS Chloe Marshall

• 39 Replies

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
AuntyAndrea VS Chloe Marshall
« on: September 07, 2024, 08:55:47 PM »
Well my loyal Bodyguard Andrea has been challenged by my friend and ally Chloe, for her position as my bodyguard. The two impressive women stand at opposite ends of the pit glaring at each other, as I look over the arena, eager to see who wins this grudge match!

Offline AuntyAndrea

Re: AuntyAndrea VS Chloe Marshall
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2024, 09:47:09 PM »
I stand beside Sam as the young vixen Chloe enters the pit glaring at me, my eyes narrow as a glare back at her.
I turn to Sam and plant a kiss on his lips, "Don't worry baby, I'll have this bitches head on a plate in no time!" I sneer winking at Sam.
I leap into the pit and sprint full pelt at Chloe, swinging a wild, looping right handed punch at her head!

Offline Chloe_Marshall

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2024, 10:09:33 PM »
There can only be one outcome here. I'm 10 years younger than this butterball and I stand at 5'10" Andrea is making a huge error in judgement stepping into the pit with me, and I will not take it easy on her. Clearly her tits are bigger than her brains. I'll soon be working them over too like a couple of speed bags. She's never seen anyone like me. "You couldn't even handle Emerald" I shout over to her.

Andrea greets Sam and then charges at me from the far end of the pit. She throws an overhand looping right at my head, which was telegraphed and was easy to sidestep. With her momentum moving past me as I sidestep, I kick her in her fat ass as she goes by, sending her into the wall of the pit. I back up to the center of the pit, keeping my eyes on her the whole time. "Come on, cow! Charge me again," I say to her as i stand at the ready in the center of the pit.

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=87023
« Last Edit: September 07, 2024, 10:20:55 PM by Chloe_Marshall »

Offline Brent36

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2024, 10:21:10 PM »
Interesting match up but you have this Chloe…. You have height,  determination and tenacity…. Chloe has this…

Offline AuntyAndrea

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2024, 01:29:51 AM »
"Ugh!" I grunt as my tall opponent dodges my punch and lands a kick to my butt, knocking me against the wall.

"Bitch, you think you're slick, try this on for size!" I hiss angrily at Chloe as I bear the sharp nails on my left hand and launch a slashing swipe at my foes face! "I'm gonna bury you bitch!" I shout furiously.

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2024, 02:21:16 AM »
Have to go with Chloe here. She is the epitome of feminine power. I wish she was my bodyguard!!

Offline Chloe_Marshall

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2024, 07:46:12 AM »
So this little butterball, who looks as if she’s about 5’4” tall, top heavy, and a mouth breather, thinks that she’s going to slap me… the fight just started and she’s already getting tired. I grab her by the hair and begin shaking her head side to side. My long arms are extended and she can’t reach me. This is a total mismatch. She should just spare herself some pain and humiliation and pack it in now.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2024, 12:31:46 PM by Chloe_Marshall »

Offline AuntyAndrea

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2024, 12:15:53 PM »
You dodge my slap and grab my hair while taunting my physique and fitness!

"Arrghh my hair! You fat fucking bitch!!" I hiss in a rage as your 5'10 frame towers over my 5'5 height! I ball my right fist up and slam in hard into your soft belly "Tired? I'm just getting started you hapless Amazon!" I sneer as I hit you.

Offline Chloe_Marshall

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2024, 12:40:33 PM »
Andrea manages to punch me in my fit and toned abs. I take the blow and it has some effect. With both of my hands still in her hair, I pull her head down so that she is facing straight down. I lift a hard right knee straight into those fake silicone boobs that she values so much. I follow it up with a second knee. "Take that, you old fat cow! Your beating is just beginning."
« Last Edit: September 08, 2024, 12:41:37 PM by Chloe_Marshall »

Offline AuntyAndrea

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2024, 01:15:30 PM »
I grin as my fist sinks in to Chloe's tummy, but she bends me over and lands two knees to my big orbs as I wince in pain "I don't know what the fuck Sam sees in you!!" I scream at her as I grab her leg and tackle her onto her back! Smothering her face with my tits! "Fucking suffocate bitch!" I snarl.

Offline Chloe_Marshall

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2024, 02:18:16 PM »
Nothing pleases me more than AuntySilicone taking the fight to the ground. She tackles me and goes for a breast smother with her mammoth tits. As she does, I wrap my strong legs around her middle and squeeze like a boa constrictor. She'll be lucky if her ribs don't break from the pressure. As I'm being smothered, I sink my teeth deep into her soft tit flesh. Aunty let's out a blood curdling high-pitched squeal as I bite down hard into her tits. As she releases her smother and pulls up and off of my face, I twist my hips, bringing myself to the top position straddling her. I rip off her top revealing her enhanced saggy tits. Sitting on top of her stomach, I grab her tits with both hands and sink my sharp nails deep into her soft tit flesh, digging in deep and twisting at the same time. "How's that feel, Aunty? Your tits are going to look so much nicer all scratched and clawed up!"
« Last Edit: September 08, 2024, 02:32:53 PM by Chloe_Marshall »

Offline AuntyAndrea

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2024, 03:03:33 PM »
My eyes widen in shock as Chloe scissors me and bites my tits, flipping me over to a straddle and clawing my tits! "Arghhh, you fucking bitch!" I scream in horror, in a blind fury I grab your hair with both hands, lower my skull and pull you towards my by your ratty hair, smashing my head into your nose with a sick crunch!

Offline Chloe_Marshall

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2024, 11:18:23 PM »
As I'm working over Aunty's artificially inflated tits, she grabs my hair and pulls my head down. She headbutts me in the nose. My eyes water and I'm disoriented for a moment. But I'm still on top straddling her. I rain down a barrage of punches to her face. Her face is being pummeled with my punches as they keep raining down onto her face. I'm gonna KO this bitch!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2024, 11:22:02 PM by Chloe_Marshall »

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2024, 06:30:39 AM »
The aunty wins
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Mistress_Kira

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2024, 04:32:50 PM »
The aunty wins
I disagree with Carol Singapore. Chloe is bigger, younger, stronger, and has the much better body for this type of fight.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 04:33:14 PM by Mistress_Kira »