News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

AuntyAndrea VS Chloe Marshall

• 39 Replies

Offline marief (Sheena24)

Re: AuntyAndrea VS Chloe Marshall
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2024, 05:15:33 PM »
The aunty wins
I disagree with Carol Singapore. Chloe is bigger, younger, stronger, and has the much better body for this type of fight.
I agree with you, chloe wins

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2024, 06:53:58 PM »
Auntie wins. She might be a good contender for my title as well...

Offline ^Bridgette^

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2024, 07:31:36 PM »
Come on Chloe! Knock her ass out!!!! :-*
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 12:55:17 AM by #Bridgette# »

Offline AuntyAndrea

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2024, 07:43:45 PM »
As Chloe straddles me and lands a series of blows to my face, I see hot white flashes as each blow connects, I feel my left eye is swollen, I grab Chloes wrists stopping her blows and we struggle with her atop me!

I snake my legs up over her shoulder, her neck is between my thighs and I grin, I squeeze hard and instantly my foes eyes bulge and I roll her off me into a scissor choke, her big legs kick wildly as she struggles! "Hahaha, choke you pathetic bitch!" I hiss.

Offline Chloe_Marshall

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2024, 07:59:34 PM »
Punching Aunty in the face and starting to do real damage, when she kicks up her legs from behind me and pulls me over backwards. She gets me into a very tight head scissors with her thick thighs. I kick and squirm trying to force my way out without much luck.

I turn my face in  toward her soft inner thigh and suck in as much of her thigh flesh as I can get into my mouth. I then bite down hard on her soft inner thigh. Her legs fly open like steel springs, freeing me. I stand over her, stomping down on her big tits, flattening them with each stomp.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 08:04:03 PM by Chloe_Marshall »

Offline AuntyAndrea

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2024, 08:07:37 PM »
Our fight is still close and anyones game I howl in pain as Chloe sinks her teeth into me again! "Fuuuuck, dirty bitch!!" I moan with tears welling in my eyes as the tall woman stomps on my tits!

As she stands at my feet smirking over me I feel a hot flash of rage come over me! I grunt in effort and throw my foot up as hard as I can into Chloe's crotch as she stands over me

Offline Chloe_Marshall

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2024, 08:14:50 PM »
The dirty slut Andrea kicks me in the crotch from her position down on the ground. I yelp out in pain at the impact of her kick. Fortunately, when i fall,, I fall on top of her since she was already down. From my top position, I go to work on her tits, which I have already clawed and stomped. . I begin to churn my arms like a swimmer, first punching her hard in one tit, and then the other. "Give up, bitch, before i fucking ruin you!"
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 08:18:12 PM by Chloe_Marshall »

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2024, 08:42:43 PM »
Chloe get her babe, destroy her, humiliate her, strip her.

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2024, 09:02:17 PM »
Our fight is still close and anyones game I howl in pain as Chloe sinks her teeth into me again! "Fuuuuck, dirty bitch!!" I moan with tears welling in my eyes as the tall woman stomps on my tits!

As she stands at my feet smirking over me I feel a hot flash of rage come over me! I grunt in effort and throw my foot up as hard as I can into Chloe's crotch as she stands over me

What a move Andrea! Keep going for her crotch! She will learn and break eventually from it!

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2024, 09:15:39 PM »

What a move Andrea! Keep going for her crotch! She will learn and break eventually from it!

Both combatants are on line together let’s see how much damage they can do to each other

Offline Mia_K

• Always nice to beat a rival !
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2024, 01:26:08 AM »
Chloe won't even break a sweat in this one against that old hag Andrea. And even though Andrea looks weak to me, she's still better than having to be a bodyguard for that little wimp Ryona. He's afraid of everyone.
Mia is waiting...

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2024, 04:28:23 AM »
Chloe, beat her ass.  Just for the record, I challenged AuntyAndrea to wrestle me and what do you think she did?  She ran!
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

Offline Emerald

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2024, 04:42:55 AM »
Uh oh Andrea! Looks like it might be all over for you! Lol!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2024, 10:48:07 AM »
Go Chloe

Offline LvsCatfghtng

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2024, 06:49:10 PM »
Great fight so far but I gotta vote for Chloe in her return to FCF!  Younger, bigger, tougher…not taking anything away from AuntyAndrea, she’s fighting hard but I think she’ll be relieved of your bodyguard duties.  Good luck Chloe with all the challenges you’ll face with others stepping up to take you down!!  ;)