News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Midsommer Mud

• 2 Replies

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
Midsommer Mud
« on: September 10, 2024, 09:38:54 AM »
Midsommer Mud

Chapter 1

I woke up the morning after the visit to the swinger club with major wood! Melissa and I had a fantastic fuck session. We really connected, too!  Even afterwards, we talked a while.  I was really in awe of the way the whole event unfolded!

The luck of being at the right table on the right night to be struck by Melissa's electricity seemed like fate. She and Christy had teased me with a catty display of flirty competition leading to the obvious outcome of the challenge! They put on a hell of a show in the ring! It was anyone's victory, and both ladies were amazing in their match. My wife willingly threw me in as the prize, but did not willingly lose. Melissa claimed her prize, and the action in the bed was as hot as the action in the ring.

Melissa had left a few hours earlier and it was late in the morning. Despite Christy's ring rumble just a few hours before, she was energetic and eager to get out into the local area for cultural exploration.

She walked out of the shower and to the bedside. She threw the covers off of me and said, "I guess she didn't wear you down too much, stud."

My dick was at full mast and I smiled at the thought of getting some more!

My wife smiled at me, and said, "You wish! Stop wasting my day. Let's go explore and get some lunch."

A half an hour later, we were on our way.  As we walked outside she held my hand. Smiling, she said, "Melissa is figuring out a way to tell her boyfriend about our hot, little scrap in the ring, as well as her celebration.  She wants to put on a show for him."

I grinned with excitement. "I take it that you intend to be her competition?"

"You know it!  She showed me pictures of him.  He's hot, too!  I've gotta step up my game against the sexy tigress. You are going to film, and he will be the prize. I'll be getting even, and getting his swollen dick, too!"

We both laughed and enjoyed the sun as we walked around.
That evening in our room, Christy's phone rang. I was snuggling closely to my wife to find out if Melissa had succeeded in tempting her man to play. Or, maybe it was Andrea calling to challenge my wife to a sexy catfight!

I heard a voice, but not well enough. Christy put her phone on speaker as we listened. It was Mila!

After listening to small talk for a while, I got frustrated waiting for something saucy or erotic. Mila talked about the best places for tourists to visit. Then, they talked about chic stuff. I got up and headed for the shower.

I let the hot spray flood my face as I imagined Mila challenging my wife to wrestle or catfight. The blood rushed to my dick. I was standing at full attention as I cleaned up. Within a few minutes, my wife stood at the bathroom doorway and teased me.

"That was the German "Barbie" on the phone. We have plans in the morning."

"Oh really?" I answered. "Anything exciting?"

Christy playfully replied, "You can only wish!"

I responded, "Yeah. I sure wish to watch you two tangle, Sweet Tits!"

"If you are a good boy, maybe you'll get your wish," she urged. "It's my turn, tonight."

I knew what she meant and turned off the water. After drying off, I followed after her to bed. We kissed for a while, and then, my mouth pleasured her tits. Eventually, I inched my way to her pussy. I licked and sucked her clit for nearly an hour, giving her multiple orgasms!

The next morning, Mila and Max picked us up for the morning venture. We parked near a big building. It looked like a health spa. My wife had me carry the bag she packed before we left the hotel. We walked into the spa and checked in. Mila and the desk clerk spoke.  I didn't understand much with my limited knowledge of Deutch.

Christy took the bag from my hand and opened it. She pulled out a black pair of Speedos and threw them to me. I followed Max, and Christy walked with Mila. There was separate entrances for us.
We changed our clothes in the dressing room. Then, I looked to Max to motion the direction of travel. We walked into a large empty room with a giant mud bath. It looked big enough for thirty people!

Instantly, my mind raced with hopes of watching Christy and Mila mud wrestle!

Within a couple of minutes, the curvy MILFS walked into the room, each of them in white robes. Christy walked up to me with her video camera that we use to film her catfights. She kissed me as she pushed into my hand the glorious piece if technological achievement that allows me to record and replay her sexy fights, as well as other erotic spectacles in high quality.

I looked into her eyes and she cupped my package with her right hand.

"I'm so hot. Thank you, baby. You're amazing! Take it to her," I urged! "I know you will beat her!"

Christy responded, "I'll get her, babe. You just make sure no mud gets on the lense. I'd hate for you to miss some action when you watch the match later on. And this is going to be on the website, so don't mess up my product! I want my fans to be happy. I have paying, repeat, customers, you know." Then, she winked at me.

I reminded her, "I'm your biggest fan! Don't forget that!"  Christy groped my package as she kissed me.

"Wish me luck," said Christy and then turned around. I turned on the professional camera and focused in on her as she walked away. The robe slid down her shoulders as she walked. The only piece of clothing she was wearing was a purple thong. Her thick, round ass gave a slight wiggle. She entered the empty mud bath with pleasure, and gasped at the warm, nourishing mud.

Mila turned to see my wife enter the mud bath. She turned back to her husband, Max, and kissed him. I don't know what she said, but she gave him her cell phone. He aimed it toward her as she walked to the mud. She discarded her robe, and gently stepped down into the bath. She was wearing a black pair of thongs and nothing else. Her DDs wobbled in all directions as she stepped down.

There they were... two topless milfs in thongs squaring off in a public mud bath in what was about to be the second time my wife has ever wrestled in mud. I got chills and grinned as I waited for the match to kick off. I had to adjust myself in the Speedos because of my raging boner!

My wife, Christy, really impressed me. There's no way she should be doing a second match in three days! I know that she wants to earn some extra money, but she earns it this way as a side gig because of me. It's my fetish that initiated her involvement in sexy female combat. The money from other interested people with the same fondness for women competing in sexy combat certainly is an additional motivation for her to continue to fulfill my fantasy of watching her tangle with other women!

Christy and Mila circled each other on their knees in the mud. Both sets of tits swayed back and forth. I filmed in a wide angle, but occasionally zeroed in on fleshy exposure as they cautiously waited to collide. My wife's 38D's with hardened nipples looked prime for battle. Mila's DD's showed the same enthusiasm with her nipples hardened and pointing at my wife!

Christy smiled at Mila, and Mila smiled back. Christy said, "Our husbands are swollen with excitement! I guess Max knows about our bet?" She pointed at Max's boner shown bulging in his Speedos!

Mila looked at me and her eyes made their way to my dick sticking from the top of my Speedos. Then, she said, "No, but watching me mud wrestle you will be enough excitement for him. He's been talking about watching us wrestle since yesterday. Since you will be losing, I didn't need to get his hopes up about you fucking him!" Then, Mila smiled at me as she heard me gasp. She asked me, "Did your wife tell you?"

Before I could answer, my wife maneuvered herself to block my view of Mila, and responded, "Max, It's your job to count to five when I pin your wife!" Max glowed with excitement! Christy continued, "Make sure you count loudly and show your excitement. Oh, I see that you are already excited!  You can let that big boy free if you want!  It will make me fight harder for..."

The bare-titted blonde interrupted Christy as she slid on her knees back into my view. "Your husband is secretly rooting for me!  I bet he was dreaming of me pinning you down and getting the best of you! I will be..."

Christy grabbed a handful of mud and threw it at Mila. Mila dodged part of it, but speckles of mud now checkered her chest and neck!

Mila looked at me, "You will count for me when I pin your wife!  You might as well cheer for me if you want to be on the winning side!  I'll make it worth your while!"

Mila moved toward my wife, and Christy eagerly met her. They collided body to body! Their tits squished together as their legs struggled to keep balance. Their knees dug in the mud, while their arms danced wildly in their attempts to grasp one another.

Both women struggled to take one another to the mud for an attempt to get a pin. Their grunts and wails grew loud in this competitive contest! They seemed equal in strength in the initial contact. I zeroed in on the determined demeanor expressed on each if their faces.

Mila's husband, Max, began yelling encouragement to his wife as he recorded the match. He beat me to it, but I followed with cheers to my wife, "Get her baby!"

The wives continued wrestling on their knees with occasional jabs from one set of tits to the other! My dick swelled and poked out from the top of my Speedos as I tried to slow my breathing. The adrenaline in my body made me tense as I filmed my wife's attempt to take Mila to her back.

Christy yelled out, "Ah!" She swung Mila to the mud and landed on top of her! Mila wasn't giving up and wrestled her way on top of my wife. Christy bucked and rolled as she had done so many times before.

I got goose bumps as the ladies slipped and wrestled across the huge mud bath. Max and I continued encouraging our wives as they rolled in the mud!

Suddenly, two women walked into the room and gasped. I don't know what they were saying but they were smiling and talking with excitement!  I looked back to the mud wrestling wives to see they hadn't noticed them.

My wife and Mila grunted and panted as they competed. I ignored the visitors and focused in on the action in front of me.  The bodies of our wives intertwined and competed in the mud. They were covered from neck to toe with mud. There was little bits of mud splatterd on their faces. About half of my wife's red hair was now soaked in light brown mud. Mila's blonde hair was the same.

They had barely slowed in their determination to pin each other. I got closeups as usual. I focused in on tits squishing together, ass shots as they took turns on top during the rolling, fierce facial expressions, and even the area where the thongs clung tightly to their pussies.

I felt like I was being watched, and looked toward the side of the room, where the two women sat watching and whispering. They looked back at me, smiling and gently waving. I adjusted the camera to a wider focus so that I wouldn't miss any action. Then, I smiled at the ladies and waved back. I thought about Max. I looked at him to see that he was uncomfortable with the two young women watching, and covered his boner with his empty hand. That's when it occurred to me! "Damn," I thought. I looked down to see I was halfway out of my Speedos. I looked back at the action.

Christy and Mila were locking fingers and back on their knees. They were compressed together as they wrestled in determination! I focused tighter angles to just get both of their bodies into the video.  Their tits were pressing together and had mushroomed out on the sided!  My breathing was heavy again, as was theirs!

I looked back at the other ladies. They pointed at my dick and gave thumbs up. I smiled in embarrassment, and they laughed.

I quickly looked back at the action! The ladies either hadn't heard the other women, or didn't care. Their arms moved up and down in fast-passed action with their fingers locked together as they fought to maintain balance on their knees! They were still tit to tit, and I was horney as hell from seeing the sexy action!  I began doing cat calls!

My wife and Mila suddenly smiled as they seemed to appreciate my lust for them in battle. They continued to try to take each other down, so I cheered them both! "Go ladies! Whew!"

I heard the other ladies laugh again. I looked at them, and they both smiled at me, and then stood up from a bench set against the wall.  They removed their robes and were both topless and wearing thongs, just like my wife and Mila!  One of the young ladies, the brunette, wore a thong which displayed a flag design on the front.  It was black, red and gold with a black eagle flexing it's arms against a gold field. The other lady, a blonde, wore a red thong.  They both had healthy looking tits.  I'm guessing they were displaying 36Cs on about 125 lbs, or 130 lbs frames.

I looked back at the battle in the mud, but in my peripheral view, I could see the two young ladies stepping into the mud bath at their side of the room.

Christy took Mila to her back in a flash!  I was slightly distracted, so I'm not sure how she got her to fall!  The women continued wrestling in the mud, but this time, my wife stayed on top! Christy's 38D's were directly pressing onto Mila's DD's!  Mila was wearing down as my wife stayed on top. Christy slid on top of Mila as she held onto Mila's hands. Their fingers were still interlocking as Christy lifted up her chest and put more weight on Mila's upper body and hands.

Christy held Mila's hands to the mud. Her tits dangled and swayed above Mila's face! My dick was twitching as I watched the erotic spectacle!  Max overcame his discomfort with the presence of the other women and counted to five.

Christy sat up straight while she sat on Mila's mid section. She was out of breath and closed her eyes for a minute as I cheered! Max joined in on the celebration. We yelled out cheers for both women, and began clapping. The two women who had walked into the room earlier to unexpectedly find a mud wrestling match, began applauding with Max and me.

Christy, then, noticed the two ladies, but with no concern. She regained her breath, looked at me and held up her hands in victory as she looked to the video camera.  She held her tits out proudly, and pulled the muddy hair from her face.

Mila was resting beneath my wife, and breathed heavily. "Please get off of me."

Christy dismounted her muddy rival and crawled on all fours to the edge of the mud bath next to me. I continued to film from the edge as I focused the camera on her swaying tits as she crawled!
Mila rolled over and crawled to the other side of the mud bath, where her husband was still filming.  Of course, I filmed her ass as she crawled away!

It was break time for what was planned as a best two out of three match.
Our wives drank water and rested, occasionally exchanging complements between each other.

Chapter 2

I looked over to the other women. Then, one of them spoke up in English as she had heard us talking. "That was exciting! You are making a private video?"

My wife answered. "Well, it's mainly for our husbands, but I'm going to have it available to watch for members of my website. I have a fan club for this kind of thing.  Nonmembers can purchase the footage."

The other lady responded, "I would not want a bunch of people to see me, but this is a great idea for my husband."

Her friend said, "Yes, I see that your husbands love watching you two wrestle!  We have been friends all of our lives. We want to see if this would be something our husbands would want to watch us do."

Christy said, "Yes, I bet they would. I think most men would at least find watching two women wrestle to be sexy. Then, there are some people, who are like my husband. This is a fetish for him.  It is a very big deal!  He is really why I do it."

Both of the ladies at the other end where nodding and smiling. Mila began speaking to the two young ladies in Deutch. The three of them had a brief conversation.

Mila, then, looked at my wife and said, "I am ready if you are."

Christy responded "Yep! Let's get a picture together before we exhaust ourselves. I reached for my phone as Christy and Mila faced me with their hips touching. They stood side by side. Each had the arms between them around each other's shoulders. The sides of their tits were flush, and the wives smiled. I took a few pictures and then, encouraged them to tease a bit with some staged action. While continuing to stand hip to hip, Christy reached up from Mila's shoulder and gently pulled her head back by her hair! I snapped more pics and Mila returned the hairpull on my wife. I kept snapping pics and noticed Max doing the same from behind!  Christy began whispering to Mila, and they got to their knees and pressed their tits together as I photographed.  The next thing I knew, they both had their hands in each other's hair with their tits squished together!

The other two women came over and watched closely. After a few more shots of my wife and Mila pretending to fight in the mud, the wives separated and giggled.

My heart was pounding and my balls were swollen! I looked down to see the other two women. Their muddy tits were right below me as they stood on their knees talking to Christy and Mila. I looked back and forth at the four topless, muddy women in nothing but thongs!

Christy called out to me, "Babe, did you hear me?"

I snapped out of erotic hypnosis... "What?"

"They want you to photograph them. They want to surprise their husbands, and see the reaction."

My eyes must have been buIging in my sockets!  I happily agreed, "Yeah! My pleasure!"

The two young wives giggled, and one of them said, "Are you ready?"

"Ready!" I watched and took pics as they posed! They basically began mimicking what my wife and Mila did in their photo shoot! It was hot! They included some pics where they were locked up together on their knees, tit to tit.

I couldn't pass up an opportunity!  I encouraged them to wrestle and roll in the mud for realistic action pics. I picked up my video camera and recorded some actual wrestling!

They got into it!  I motioned for Max to take pics of the wrestling as I recorded.  Christy and Mila stayed out of the way, just beneath me as I stood on the side filming.

The two friends began getting fiesty as they wrestled in the mud. We kept quiet, so their husbands wouldn't suspect that other men where in the room.  The women struggled and rolled in the mud! They were doing awesome! They were sexy as hell!

Finally, one pinned the other, and they stopped.  The winner was the blonde.  She was pinning her friend just like she had seen my wife pin Mila.

I picked up my camera a took photos of her posing with her mud-covered tits.  Then, the winner slid off of the other young lady. Suddenly, the loser jumped up and tackled her best friend to the ground!  I darted for my video camera and recorded.  They were sliding around in the mud and rolled across the bath with their tits wrestling between them!  This lasted for a couple of more minutes. This time, the brunette ended up on top.  I smiled as I watched and recorded.  Again, I reached for my camera to take pictures of her victory pose.

The sexy, young wives separated and waved at me. "Thank you!"

Then, they spoke to Mila. Mila said to Christy, "They said that when we are done mud wrestling they would like to exchange phone numbers and you or your husband can send them their pictures.  Also, they would like to know your husband's opinion about their little wrestling match."

I smiled and shouted to them, "You were both hot! That was extremely sexy! Your husband's would love to watch it!"

They smiled and celebrated with a silly dance. Their tits bounced in unison as they cheered each other. I continued, "I will send you the video, too!"

One if them asked, "No charge?"

I said, "Nope. No charge."

The other one, then, suggested, "That's very nice!  You can keep a copy in your personal files if your wife is okay with that!"

Christy looked up at me a smiled. "Yes, but you will pay for it, mister."  Mila snickered at my wife's fiesty statement.

Chapter 3

Christy turned to face Mila, who was already moving into the center of the bath on her knees.  Christy quickly met her in the middle and it was on!

My wife and Mila were on their knees with their tits flush, again.  They struggled in a bear hug. Mila lifted her knees and pushed her feet into the mud. She took my wife down into the mud and wrestled to get a pin.  Just like she did in the first match, my wife wasn't giving up so easily. She rolled Mila off of her only to have Mila buck and roll my wife off!  The young women cheered Christy and Mila as they wrestled back and forth in the mud.  I cheered loudly, "Get her Christy!  Get her!"

Max shouted in Deutch! Mila struggled and yelled in desperation as my wife tried to pin her.  Mila rolled beneath my wife to escape the pin. She was on her belly, now, which frustrated my wife. Christy, then, grabbed Mila by her muddy, blonde locks and pulled her head back!

Mila screamed out in pain! My wife sat on her ass and said, "That was stupid.  I guess I'll give our boys a show."

Christy began bouncing her round ass onto Mila's, smiling the whole time. Mila was trapped beneath my wife with her hair pulled. Christy held on to Mila's hair with both hands and bounced on her ass like she was riding a bronco.

Max looked very excited to see my wife's sexy display of dominance. I know I was excited!  I looked at our "newby" spectators to see their response. Their jaws hung open and their eyes were wide!  They began whispering to one another, discussing the fight they were witnessing.
Christy added more eroticism by putting her face down next to Mila's, jerking her hair in such a way to make her face the side of the bath.  Mila and Christy faced Max, now.  My wife said to Max, "I'm gonna suck your dick right in front of your wife!  Then, I want you to pound my pussy with your big dick!"

The ladies on the side "Ooh'd" in astonishment!  They began smiling and chattered about what they were witnessing.

Mila screamed and tried to slither from beneath my wife.  Christy held on to her hair and gently pounded Mila's face into the mud in a slow rhythm.  She had no intention to hurt her head. It was to display dominance and hurt her opponent's pride.  She knew this would impress everyone watching.

Mila quickly slid her knees up beneath her and pushed up and fell back, causing my wife to fall to her back.  As Christy wrestled to hold on to the ecstatic Mila, she became trapped!  Mila wrestled and twisted her body into facing Christy, who was, now, looking up at her rival.  Christy had lost the grip on Mila's hair in the turn of events.

Mila looked into Christy's eyes and saw fear.  This ignited confidence in Mila! She really went after my wife, pulling her hair and slapping her tits across my wife's face!

My swollen balls ached as I watched the wrestling match getting really catty!  I really wanted Mila to win this time, so there would be a tie-breaking third match. I couldn't hold back, so I joined Max in cheering for his wife to win.
"Get her, Mila!  Pull her hair like she pulled yours!  Use your tits as weapons," I shouted!

Suddenly, I realized the two young friends were standing next to me, one on each side.  They were watching intently, speaking to each other in thier language.

One said to me, "Are they really fighting for you and Max?"

I answered, "Uh, yes. This is a mutual thing, where people with my fetish like to witness women wrestle, catfight, tit fight, and other types of competition.  Our wives enthusiastically agreed to compete. Its a turn-on for them to turn us on this way. They love the extreme sexual attention they get from men, especially their own husbands, whenever they perform sexy combat. The sexy competition becomes very inticing to our wives, whenever there is some sort of sexual reward.  They are 'playing for stakes.'  I always hear from women that they get an extra dose of pleasure when they defeat another woman in erotic competition in front of their partners."

The young German women were excited by my description of what was taking place.  I was very excited at their presence and interest.

Christy bucked and yelled in frustration as she fought to escape Mila's dominance!

Mila looked up at me and said, "After I titty-fuck you, I'm gonna ride that long dick of yours!  She looked down at my wife and said, "Is this all you've got Christy?  Can you not do better for your man?"

I heard a moan from the young blonde. She was gripping her own arms and biting her lip. Her nipples were hard and she watched the match closely.

I looked over to my other side.  The brunette was wide-eyed and swayed nervously.  Her nipples were hard, too.  I senced that both of them were nervous as they watched, probably imagining being the ones fighting in front of their own husbands.

Mila swung her tits back and forth, slapping my wife across the face.  Christy was breathing heavy and was slowing her movement as Mila held my wife's head up by her hair and walloped her face with her beautiful DD's.

"Oh my gosh!" The blonde, who was on my left, looked at her friend and said,  "I'm glad yours aren't that big.  I wouldn't want to be the wife who is on her back!"

The brunette on my right side responded, "Yeah, but that is sexy as hell. My husband would totally get off on that.  Our C cups wouldn't be as damaging as her DDs, but if we fight, I'm going to do the same to you.  I want you to do the same to me."

Her friend replied, "Oh, I will, since your 'husband would totally get off on that.'"

I nearly blew my load!  Suddenly, Mila pushed her tits down onto my wife's face. Christy barely moved, but tried to move her mouth to get air. Her shoulders were pinned and I counted her out.

Mila was excited and relieved!  She wiped  some mud off of her face, and pulled her hair back as she lifted her tits away from my exhausted wife. She sat up and perched her tits out in a sexy pose as she looked at my video camera.  Max took pictures from his angle.

Mila crawled off of my wife and back to the side where her husband, Max, waited. He congratulated her and his boner was still fully erect.  My wife sat up and crawled to the side just beneath my feet.  It was the final break.  Afterwards, the wives would go into the tie-breaking round, and I was loving it!

I looked to my left and asked, "Whats your name?"  She answered, "Carina."

I looked to the right. She said, "Adele."

"I'm Bobby.  It's fantastic meeting you.  I'm glad you are here today. I hope you don't give your husband's a heart attack."

It took a second, but they gave a gentle laugh after recognizing my American humor.

Adele smiled at me. "Are you here in my country for very long?"

I answered, "No...Just a few days."

Adele was nervous.  She looked at Carina. Carina nodded, then said, "I want to."

Christy turned around and looked at us.  "That would be great!  I could use a long break before I teach Mila how to catfight!"

I was ecstatic!  "Catfight?!  This is so hot!"

Mila spoke up, "'Teach Mila?'  Oh, I'm a natural. You won't be teaching me anything Ms. America!"

Christy spat back, "Since you are so confident, let's play for both men!"

Mila replied, "You got it!  I'm up for a threesome anyway!  Max and Bobby will each have a tit of mine in their mouth."

Max and I could only watch, listen, and grin in excitement!

Chapter 4

Christy looked at the "newbies" and invited them to take "the stage."

Carina looked at me and said, "You use your video camera, Bobby, and we get two free copies, right...one for each of us?"

I smiled at her and waited for the rest of the deal.  She looked at me confused as I did not answer.

Adele giggled and said, "And Bobby gets to keep a copy!"

Carina laughed and admitted, "Yes. Sorry. You get to keep our fight for your personal viewing.  No internet publishing or selling."

Adele repeated, "For your 'personal viewing.'" She said this in a seductive way and smiled at me in a flirtatious manner, while eyeing my boner as she bit her lip. I got goose bumps, again.

On the other side of me, Carina repeated it in a sexy voice, "For your personal viewing."
She turned her body in my direction, and her nipples were pointing at me though the drying mud. She was eyeing my boner as well.

Christy gave the girls a dirty look and spoke up, "Ladies? Really?"

Adele replied, "Christy, you better save your energy for Mila.  Fighting me will just make you tired.  I know you don't want Mila to have her way with your man."

Carina added, "Yeah, don't pull MY hair! I've been rooting for you! Adele picked Mila to win!"

Christy nodded at me to start filming and encouraged the young women to get into the mud bath.  In front of the girls, my topless, muddy wife spoke to the camera "Hello men!  Your wives have asked me to film them in a sexy video that they are performing in to entertain you.  While they are best friends, they desire to do something that is erotically competitive.  This performance is for entertainment only, and they will remain friends.  I noticed my wife's nipples harden as she spoke into the lens to the young ladies' husbands.  The scenario of unsuspecting, young husbands getting this sexy video as a gift for them to watch any time they want was making her horney.

Christy motioned for the two combatants to get next to her.  "Anything you girls want to say to your husbands?"

Carina said, "Hi lover! Adele and I want to give you this gift from BOTH of us. I know you want a threesome with us. For now, you can watch us fighting over you.  Nothing to worry about, we just want to excite you.  Oh, and just in case you think my best friend is hotter than me, you are about to find out that you are wrong.  But, if she beats me, then, she gets you for a whole night."

Adele broke in, "Hi sexy!  So, you heard Carina.  She knows you want a threesome with her.  In this video, we are not just fighting over her husband. We are going to fight over you, too, but in a sexy way.  It will be physical, it will be competitive, and it will be erotic!  Don't worry about me.  I'm tough. Carina is tough, too.  I really want to do this for you.  You are about to find out that I would fight my best friend for you if needed.  After our fight, we will still be friends.  Just think of this as erotic entertainment and enjoy it!  If she beats me, then she earns a night with you."

Christy finished, "So the winner gets her best friend's husband for a night!"

Christy, Carina, and Adele were all facing the camera with hard nipples pushing through a coating of mud.  Christy yells, "Let's go girls.  Imagine that your husband's are here watching you!  No punching, kicking, or biting!"  Christy moved to the side of the mud bath in front of me.

Carina and Adele moved to the middle of the mud bath and dropped to their knees.  They began circling each other in the slippery mud.  No one noticed the spa attendant walk into the room with a bucket in her hand.  As I turned my head toward the movement, the lady tilted the bucket of water and threw the water onto the mud around the ladies.

The mud glistened with added moisture and the sexy combatants went for each other's hair!  Both women screamed out in pain as they pulled each other's head side to side!   I made sure to focus on the event and ignored my surroundings.

Carina and Adele pulled hair and slid around on their knees.  Their beautiful tits collided several times. The screams and grunts displayed their competitiveness as the muddy catfight began.

They pulled hair and fell over into the mud.  The sexy ladies rolled and slithered with neither releasing the other's hair.  They rolled around in the slippery mud for a couple of minutes. Both women fought with great determination!  The energy was high in this fight.  They were determined to make their men horney by fighting over them. The stakes were high!  The friendship was ignored in order to catfight.

Adele slithered on top of the blonde, Carina.  She let go of her rival's hair and fought to catch her hands or wrists.  Carina had let go of the brunette' locks in order to keep her wrists out of reach.  Carina began to panic as her best friend maneuvered into position to pin her.

Excited, I got into the mud to get closer to the action. This way I could get the fight from better angles.  I zeroed in on the ladies as some catty conversation began to unfold.

Carina noticed Adele's smug grin and felt a sense of competitive rage!  She bucked and kicked her legs in all directions.  Adele fought to stay on her slippery foe to seal her victory.  Both women were sensing the reality that one of them was going to draw first cum on the other's husband!

Adele got goose bumps and her nipples were crazy hard. She looked down at her life long friend.  "No hard feelings, but I'm not holding back!  We've discussed swapping for the last month, so I've been dreaming about fucking your husband ever since!  We both wanted this.  I'm glad we found a way to decide how and who gets first cum!"

Carina screamed and grabbed two hands full of Adele's dangling tits!

"Ah!" Adele gave a high-pitched scream.  Carina was twisting Adele's nipples.  Adele tried to pull Carina's fingers away, but she was making things worse. While she was distracted from the pain, Carina bucked and lifted Adele, and pulled her off by her titties.

Adele grabbed Carina's hair once more, causing her to cry out in pain.  Carina was losing her grip, and so she released her friend's tits.  Carina wrestled and slithered on top on Adele, but was rolled back off.  Carina grabbed Adele's hair and the two hotties rolled back and forth across the mud, vying for top position.

Carina finally wrestled to the top position and looked down at Adele.  Adele let go of Carina's hair and reached for the dangling tits above her. Carina was ready and grabbed Adele's wrists. Their arms fumbled about, as Carina fought to pin her friend.  Both women were tiring, but Carina had the advantage of sitting on Adele.  They were both out of breath. Carina held on to Adele's wrists, but Adele kept her hands against Carina's mid drift.  So far, she had failed to muster enough strength to reach her rival's tits.

Carina taunted her opponent.  "What were you saying Adele?  Something about drawing 'first cum?'  It's funny that you said that.  My husband keeps begging me to have you spend the night with us.  Last night, I asked him which one of us would get the facial when he cums.  His eyes lit up and he said, 'You ladies can fight over it.'  I asked him what he meant. He said, 'I can let you two know when I'm close and will stand pointing my dick between your faces.  If you don't want to share my load, then pull her face away by her hair and you get the facial!  Hopefully, she will fight back and try to pull your face away from my cum shot by your hair.'"

Adele mouthed back, "It sounds like a date!"  She bucked and fought wildly. Carina struggled to push her rival's hands to the mud.  They fought from this postion for another minute, but the blonde pinned the brunette's hands to the mud.  Carina deliberately pushed her tits down onto Adele's tits. My wife, Christy, had just rubbed fresh smooth mud onto her body before moving to the young ladies in the mud bath.  She was, now, back in the video.  Adele squirmed beneath Carina as my wife counted to five.

Adele stopped kicking and sighed loudly.  Carina smiled as she looked into her best friend's eyes.  "We did it.  If this is as big of a deal to them as we think it will be, then, things are going to be wild," claimed Carina.

Carina slid her muddy tits back and forth against Adele's.  Then, she gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.  Carina, then, slid off of her friend and sat in the mud, looking at the camera.

Adele sat up and reached for Carina's hair. She gave a quick jerk, saying, "Lucky bitch!"
From the sudden pain, Carina cried, "Ah!" Adele, then, moved directly next to Carina. The two sexy young wives positioned themselves on their knees and focused their thoughts.  I zeroed in closely with my video camera.  I, now, filmed a close-up from the top of their heads to about an inch below their thong-covered pussies.  Their bodies glistened in moist mud.  Each of them gently wiped mud from around their eyes.  They looked into the camera lens and spoke to their husbands.

I was admiring their muddy bodies, especially their tits with hardened nipples! Adele spoke, "Okay Sexy... Carina beat me, so she gets you for the night.  You have to do what she wants you to do, and I have no say.  I hope you love our video, but I look forward to a rematch."

Carina started, "Hi Lover!  Wasn't I hot!  I know you are going crazy after watching us in a catfight, but your little crush just lost to me!  Try not to be too jealous, knowing that her husband gets me for a night.  Maybe Adele and I can do a little catfight in our house, while you watch."

Adele added, "That's definitely going to happen!  Next time, I will win!  I will be the one with the facial!"

Carina giggled and said, "If we do one in front of my husband, then we will have to do one in front of your husband, too.  Tschüss!"

Both topless fighters waved to the camera.

Chapter 5

The young German ladies left the room to go to the showers.  They claimed they were going to come back.  My wife began slowly rubbing herself with the moist, warm mud.  She looked back at me and said, "You must be on 'pins and needles.'  I'll give it my best, but your gonna have to help me out. I need you to take that off."  She looked at my Speedos and seductively licked her lips.

I freed my hands of the hardware and complied.  "Okay, baby.  There you go."  I slid the thing off and threw it behind me.

Christy walked her eyes from my dick to my eyes.  "You're crazy hard after all this time.  You better not be thinking about the little Deutscher girls."

Mila snarled a response to my wife, "You have a problem with Deutscher girls?" Then, she looked back to her husband, and said, "Get bare!"  Max stripped off his Speedos and stood there excited!

Mila began rubbing fresh mud over her body, spending extra time messaging her DDs.  She turned back around to face Christy and me, and continued to sensually rub moist mud onto her tits.  She looked me over and smiled.  Then, she announced, "You get to watch me win again, but this time, I'll be celebrating with your dick in my mouth."

My dick began twitching, and my wife looked back to notice.  I heard someone come into the room.  It was Carina and Adele.  They were wrapped in towels.  They made their way over to me and stood, looking down at my raging boner.  I looked at Adele and she bit her lip, grabbed my dick and gave it a squeeze!  Then, she said, "Nice to meet you," as she moved it up and down as if she was shaking hands with me.  I laughed at her humorous, but flirtatious gesture.

As she let go, another hand grabbed my dick firmly!  It was Carina!  She shook hands with my boner, as well. I continued to laugh, while also being flattered.  Carina said, "Yes, it's wonderful to meet you!"

Christy said, "Hands off, girls!"  Then, she looked me in the eyes, and said, "Get your gear and start filming."

I barely began recording in time.  Christy and Mila got onto their knees and maneuvered themselves to the center of the mud bath, where they interlocked their fingers and wrestled their bodies together!  Their muddy bodies slid against one another, tit to tit!  Their knees slipped to and fro, as they tried to take each other down!

Max and I cheered our wives as they competed fiercely in the tie-breaker!  Echoes of our wrestling wives grunting in a game of "mercy" bounced off of the ceiling as they struggled not to tumble onto their backs.  Christy and Mila traded moments of dominance, each of them, nearly begging the other in surrender as their fingers bent backward, causing pain and fear.  Their tits wobbled around in the struggle, slapping together in their own battle!  The scene was extremely erotic!  My wife was performing brilliantly, as was Mila!

I heard the door shut. There was a man and woman standing where Adele and Carina had been earlier. They were speaking to each other, while never looking away from the catfight in the mud.

Christy must have noticed movement at that side of the room, and looked to see the couple watching her fight.  Mila took advantage of my wife's distraction, and pulled her arm backwards. Her fingers slipped free, as Christy tried to hang on.  Mila grabbed a hand full of my wife's muddy, red hair and jerked!

Christy screamed in pain and frustration!  Mila quickly freed her other hand, and jumped to her feet. Before Christy could match her move, Mila shot around my wife, while barely keeping her balance. Now, Mila had my wife in a double-handed hairpull.  She began jerking my wife around the mud by her hair. Christy screamed, occasionally, as Mila began humiliating her!

The surprised couple where getting into the mud, but never stopped watching the battle in front of them.  The lady was in a dark blue, one piece bathing suit. The man was in the all too common, Speedo.  It was obvious that he was enjoying the spectacle in the mud bath.

Mila began dragging my wife by her hair!  She pulled her by her hair to my side of the bath, and continued to dominate. Both sets of muddy tits danced in front of me. Mila stood behind Christy with her hands tugging my wife's hair.  Christy struggled uselessly on her thick, round ass. She kicked and yelled in pain.  Mila said, "See, I am gonna win!  Keep it hard for me, Bobby!"

I heard the door again!  Another couple starred in disbelief.  The man in Speedos stood next to his wife, who was wearing a black, one piece swim suit.  Then, they made their way into the mud bath on the end, where the other couple sat, burrowing into the warm mud.  Apparently, Christy and Mila had become unplanned entertainment.

Mila began dragging my wife back to Max's side.  Mila was mouthing my wife, "Come give Max a better view of me kicking your ass!"

Christy continued to try to escape Mila's vicious hairpull, but to no avail.  Mila began showing off to her husband by pulling my wife's head side to side by her locks, causing both sets of gorgeous tits to bounce furiously!

Mila stood over my wife, entertaining Max by making a ragdoll out of her.  She smirked as she proudly proved her ability to catfight.  Christy looked up and saw Mila's dancing double Ds.  She planted her feet firmly into the mud, and desperately reached for the big targets!

Mila yelled in pain as my wife latched her hands onto the magnificent tits that were dangling above her!

I think everyone in the room responded in some sort of verbal expression of excitement!

Then, the two couples at the entrance end of the room began conversing in Deutch about the muddy combat, pointing at times to the catfighting wives, and also to us naked husbands with boners, filming the topless, muddy competition.

Mila gasped, but jerked my wife's hair some more.  Christy squeeled, but refused to let go of her adversary's tits. As Mila began dragging my wife back to the center of the mud bath, she slipped, and fell onto her ass.

Christy tried to wrestle away from Mila, but Mila continued to hold a death grip on my wife's hair.  Afraid that Christy was going to turn the tide, Mila quickly changed tactics.  She wrapped her legs around my squirming wife's chest and applied a scissor hold.  Christy's head was laid back onto Mila's stomach as she held on to Mila's tits.

Christy was clearly getting beat in front of me.  As usual, a mix of feelings shot through my head.  I continued to enjoy the fulfillment of my fetish, but I felt tense at watching my wife getting beat.

I felt Adele snuggle next to me and gently rub my arm.  I got a fresh set of goose bumps.

Mila squeeled!  Christy was giving Mila a Tennessee Titty Twister!  Mila complained in Deutch. Then, she let go of my wife's hair, and decided to repay her.  Mila grabbed my wife's tit flesh around her nipples and twisted.  Christy screamed, but continued to twist Mila's nipples!

I watched both women, who were screaming in pain as they fought. I was fighting not to shoot a load of cum!

I heard the men in the mud cheering. I looked over to their end, expecting to see them gawking at Christy and Mila. Instead, they were each at an end of the mud bath behind their wives, calling out to them. The women faced one another on their knees and talked.  The men's wives looked a bit nervous as they smiled and conversed.  Suddenly, the dirty blonde in the blue one piece suit pulled the front of her suit down! Her tits bounced free, and then draped over the front of the suit. She adjusted the straps to maintain the position on her shoulders. Her nipples hardened as her big titties pointed at the brunette.

The other wife, the brunette in the black bathing suit did the same.  The brunette's tits plopped out as she pulled the front of her suit down!  She, too, kept her straps on her shoulders. They both looked like they sported 38D's.  Then, the blonde's husband counted, "Eins, zwei, drei..."

I watched in surprise as the women who looked to be in their late 50's push their tits together and wrap up in a "bear hug!"

I quickly looked back at my wife's battle, being careful not to lose my aim with the video camera.

My wife kicked and squirmed as she lay locked in Mila's leg scissors.  Mila begged my wife to let go of her tits, but that option wasn't on the table. Christy had a lot of fight left in her.

I felt Adele pull on my arm. I looked at her and she smiled, saying, "Move this way. This will give an enhanced background."  As I complied, I realized what she meant.  From this new vantage point, the video camera also recorded the two older wives at the other end of the mud bath. They continued to struggle tit to tit in a bear hug.

Carina followed us over. Adele was holding me by my right arm with her robe-covered body flush against mine.  Carina mimicked her best friend.  Now, I stood sandwiched between the two as I watched the battles in the mud.

Christy screamed and kicked! She released one hand from Mila's tit and grabbed a hand full of Mila's blonde hair. Then, she pulled Mila's face down to hers. Mila begged to Christy to let go! Christy begged, "Let go of me first!"

Mila twisted Christy's tits even harder!  Christy screamed, "Ah! No!"

Christy twisted the tit of Mila's more, and jerked her hair.  Mila screamed, "Ah! Stop!"

Neither MILF was willing to yield, and I watched in awe.

I looked to the other battle when I noticed the older wives tumble to the mud. The husbands began cheering and celebrating.  Their wives rolled across the mud, trying to pin each other.

I heard Mila yell.  Christy was on her knees fighting her way out of the leg scissors.  Mila and Christy had let go of each other's tits and wrestled in the mud.  Mila grabbed Christy's hair and planted her foot into the mud. As Christy slipped from her back to face Mila, she was rolled off onto her back. Their legs tangled as they slithered in the mud.  Mila rolled on top of my wife, and tried to pin her.

It didn't last long.  Christy bucked and rolled!  Mila refused to let Christy mount her, and they rolled back and forth in the slick mud. I smiled in delight.  I was loving this whole experience!  What a vacation!

And then, more people came into the room. It looked like two couples, but they were all together.  The women were loud. They began cheering and laughing as soon as they entered the room.  The men were wide-eyed and grinned.  I think at least the two women had been drinking.  All four were wearing robes. Instead of sitting at the bench on the entrance end, the women led their men to the far side, where I was standing with Adele and Carina.

The women pulling their men my way were both brunettes.  They pointed at my boner and continued talking loudly as they approached.

My wife and Mila continued to wrestle across the mud, and I tried not to lose focus.

One of the two women who had just entered the room spoke to me, but I failed to comprehend. I felt very uncomfortable, now, as I held a video camera to the action in the mud.  I stood completely naked with a proud boner in a room, now full of a bunch of strangers!

Carina and Adele began speaking to the people. They held a conversation for a couple of minutes.

Then, the two women and their men disrobed and entered the mud bath as they watched my wife and Mila in the middle of the bath tangle in a muddy catfight, and the two other women wrestle a few meters away on the other side of the mud bath. I quickly glanced at the two women entering the mud. They wore bikinis. One was a white bikini, and the other was hot pink.

Now, one of the older women at the other end of the bath was pinning the other.  Her husband counted out loud.  The victorious wife held her arms up and her tits swayed back and forth. Her husband celebrated. Then, she dismounted the loser, and both husbands cheered their wives, as the loser got up to her knees. The ladies shook hands.

I watched Christy and Mila continue to wrestle in the mud, but became distracted as I heard one of the women below me. I looked down to see both of the thirty-somethings looking up at me.  My dick, which was pointing at the action in the mud was right above their faces!

Christy finally got on top of Mila and grabbed her hair!  Mila bucked, Christy laid low on top of her, trying to stay on top as she rested. Both women were breathing heavily.

Suddenly, the women below me began encouraging Christy and Mila to continue.  Their men joined on on the coaching. Within a few seconds, I watched all of the strangers cheer and goad the catfighters to continue!

Christy sat up and planted her feet into the mud.  She lifted Mila up by her hair.  Mila exclaimed, "Ah! Let go of my hair!"

Christy, then, began her revenge by pulling Mila around the mud by her hair.  I watched in lust as my wife fought like a wild cat!  She smirked at me as she jerked Mila's head back and forth by her hair.

Mila reached back and grabbed my wife's leg and tried to pull her over. Christy began to slip in the mud and tried to lean down onto the struggling foe beneath her.  Mila grabbed two hands full of my wife's hair and pulled! She made my wife flip over her and onto her own back.

Mila held onto my wife's hair, as Christy slithered onto her knees. We all cheered and shouted! 

Mila wrestled to keep out of my wife's grip. With one hand, Mila held my wife by her hair, and with the other, she began spanking my wife!  Christy's ass jiggled with each snack!

"Oh!" The crowd all yelled in unison.

Christy plowed into Mila. Mila fell sideways into the mud with Christy fervently struggling to mount her.

Mila rolled my wife off of her, and she wrestled back to the top position. Mila struggled to pin Christy, but failed to do so. Christy did her "buck and roll."  Mila was struggling to keep my wife off of her.  Christy slithered back on top again, but Mila rolled her off.

The two wives rolled across the mud some more, tit to tit!  They were both breathing heavily, but Christy seemed to have more drive left in her.

As Christy mounted Mila, she began twisting her titties again.  Mila squeeled and kicked!  Mila grabbed my wife's tits and twisted.  Christy yelped in pain.  Christy, then, started bouncing her ass on Mila's stomach. Mila gasped in pain, fighting to breathe. She let go of my wife's tits and tried to push her off.  Christy continued to bounce as she twisted Mila's nipples. 

"Ah!" Mila screamed, and then began to beg, "Please, no more! You win!"

Christy stopped bouncing, and energetically slid a leg off of Mila as she grabbed one hand full of her hair.  She pulled Mila up to her knees. Then, she pushed Mila's face into the mud and began spanking her. After a few swats, she pulled Mila's face up from the mud by her hair!  Christy held her rival by the hair and looked to the camera.  She told Mila, "Say it!  Look at Bobby and say it!"

Mila looked at me as I focused in on the scene and she said, "You win, Christy! I give up!"

Christy continued, "Tell my husband..." and jerked hard on Mila's blonde locks!

Mila yelled, "Bobby, your wife is the better catfighter!"

Conclusion

Christy and Mila slowly exited the mud bath.  As they went to the showers, I heard one of the men on the other side warn his wife.  The blonde wife in the blue one piece tackled the other down to the mud. They hadn't covered their tits, which were exposed for the mud wrestling match a few minutes before.  Their husbands got in close and cheered their topless wives as they wrestled in the mud.

I turned my video camera back on and filmed.  Again, a woman below me wanted my attention.  She stood up with her face right next to my dick.  She spoke to Carina.
Carina said, "She asked that you film her wrestling."

I nodded my head to her. She smiled and took her friend by her hand.  They moved towards the center but only about nine feet away from me.  The women were coated in mud from their waists down. One had a hot pink bikini top and the other, a white one. 

The two women got to their knees and looked into each other's eyes with hands on hips.  Then, they looked at me, smiling.  I gave them a thumbs up as I recorded.  The one in white quickly pulled her friend's pink top off, and the other pulled the white bikini top off of her friend.  They began struggling chest to chest, falling into the mud. They slithered and wrestled in the mud for a while.  Their husbands cheered them on, and I grinned in satisfaction as I filmed another hot wrestling match.

Afterwards, Adele grabbed my dick and said, "Let's exchange numbers, now.  I need to get the pictures and footage from you."

Later that night Christy made Mila film the threesome.  Christy started with Max standing on one side, and me standing on the other.  Christy got on her knees and alternated sucking our dicks.  It wasn't long until Christy had Max fucking her good. 

Christy sucked away on my dick as her pussy was pounded by Max.  Mila watched jealously as she filmed. 

Christy orgasmed a few times with two of them being very intense!  Her second intense orgasm made me cum. She jacked me off onto her face as she yelled from the intense pressure. Max pulled out and she quickly sat up.  Max added his cum to her face as well.

Apparently, Christy had some missed calls during the threesome.  I had uploaded the muddy catfight to her website before we got to Mila's house.  There were a bunch of purchases, and several new members in her club!  Not only was the muddy catfight a big hit, but her other fights were in high demand, as well.  It's like our vacation was free!

Three of the missed calls were from phone numbers in Germany.  It turns out that Andrea, Melissa, and Martha, ladies from the swinger club, all left voice messages.

My eyes lit up when my wife said their names.  Melissa wrestled my wife in the ring at the swingers' club.  I had watched Andrea wrestle Mila in the ring as well.  Martha had wrestled once at the club, but I'd only heard about it.  My mind began raci g!

Christy looked at me and asked, "What are you thinking about?"
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 09:46:02 AM by adventerer2003 »
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline D69again

• God Member
Re: Midsommer Mud
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2024, 11:15:10 AM »
Hope to hear more of these Lifestyle adventures!
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline The Duelist

Re: Midsommer Mud
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2024, 06:02:11 PM »
How imagine Mila and Christy sizing each other up...  ;D