News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lauren vs BlondeTiger - Submission style wrestling

• 24 Replies

Offline Lauren_Phillips

Lauren vs BlondeTiger - Submission style wrestling
« on: September 10, 2024, 02:16:34 PM »
BlondeTiger has challenged me to a submission style wrestling match on mats in the gym. We'll wrestle for a submission only. Pins will not be counted. Who will prevail in this match? Please vote for your favorite. Support and encourage us with your comments.

Lauren (me) is 5'10" tall and 140 lbs.

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=87100

BlondeTiger is 5'7" and 143 lbs.

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=86227

« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 02:17:15 PM by Lauren_Phillips »

Offline Lauren_Phillips

Re: Lauren vs BlondeTiger - Submission style wrestling
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2024, 02:28:58 PM »
BlondeTiger and I meet in the aerobics room at our local gym. We've agreed to wrestle until one of us submits to the other. There are mirrors on all four of the walls in this room, as well as wall to wall mats. She's chosen a faded green and white patterned bikini with flat metal studs around the edges of her top. I've chosen a special bikini for this match, black with metal spikes protruding from both the top and bottom. They will certainly be used against her during this match, rubbing against her skin, as I intend to make things as uncomfortable for her as possible.

I enter the room first. My legs twitching with excess energy and excitement. I can't wait to get my hands, legs, and spikes on her. I'm feeling very aggressive and she's not going to know what hit her. Tiger finally arrives and I go and lock the door from the inside. It's just her and I until one of us shouts out her submission. I'll do everything in my power, fair and unfair,  to make sure that it's her.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 03:07:42 PM by Lauren_Phillips »

Offline Lauren_Phillips

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2024, 04:34:40 PM »
"I'm ready," I say to Tiger. As she is doing some last minute stretching, I move to the center of the room. I prepare myself at the ready, waiting for her to join me and let's get this match started. Being a good 3" taller than her, I'm confident that my longer arms and especially legs, will be a decisive factor in this match.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 04:48:33 PM by Lauren_Phillips »

Offline D69again

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2024, 05:09:52 PM »
Already an exciting match up!
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline Lauren_Phillips

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2024, 07:31:45 PM »
I expected you to try and rush me and I was ready for it. As you charge in, I simply sidestep. As I sidestep to my left, I leave my right leg in your path. I stick out my right leg, trying to catch your ankle with mine as you move past, tripping you and sending you sprawling face first onto the mat.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 07:38:13 PM by Lauren_Phillips »

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2024, 08:00:46 PM »
An incredible matchup. Don’t know who to vote for yet so I’m going to let it play out a little. Lauren is big and looks physical but Blonde tiger looks strong and her legs look muscled and sexy. Tough call I need to be swayed.

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • LOVE MY WIFE AMIRAH!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2024, 08:38:46 PM »
BlondeTiger will win easily!

Offline Lauren_Phillips

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2024, 06:10:49 PM »
As you fall face down, you brace yourself with both hands to avoid a more serious impact. I quickly pounce on top of you, laying prone on top of you, on top of your back with all my weight. Using my longer and stronger legs, I apply a reverse grapevine, hooking your ankles with mine and spreading your legs wide underneath me, as you li e face down. I put  my right arm around your neck and clasp my left hand to my right wrist and locking it in. I pull up hard, really stretching your neck back. I shout out to you, "Submit to me, Tiger!"
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 06:20:40 PM by Lauren_Phillips »

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2024, 10:23:30 PM »
Always bet on Red.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2024, 09:35:44 AM »
Nice start Lauren, you got her right where you want her, now work her over.

Offline andreas23x6

• Im a catfightfan, titfightfan from Mannheim
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2024, 12:46:09 PM »
The super hot lauren will win
Catfightfan, titfightfan, Cockfighter

Offline Lauren_Phillips

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2024, 06:48:52 PM »
I made a big mistake and now you're coming down on me, pinning me face down on the mat...you lie down with your whole body and then you try to block my legs using yours to grab my ankles and spread my legs trying to prevent me from reacting...I prefer to stay in this passive position trying to make you believe that I'm finished, and at the same time I try to reorganize my thoughts...it wasn't a good start for me but you were just lucky...

As you are content to maintain your passive position underneath me, with me on top of your back, with you facing the floor in a prone position, I know that trying to turn you over into a pinning position is not to my benefit, since this is a submission only match. Therefore, I grab your right arm by the wrist and try to pull it backwards towards me. I apply a painful hammerlock, really applying the pressure as I push your elbow up towards the back of your neck. "I can make the pain stop, Tiger, all you have to do is submit."
« Last Edit: September 12, 2024, 06:51:27 PM by Lauren_Phillips »

Offline ^Bridgette^

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2024, 08:13:15 PM »
As you fall face down, you brace yourself with both hands to avoid a more serious impact. I quickly pounce on top of you, laying prone on top of you, on top of your back with all my weight. Using my longer and stronger legs, I apply a reverse grapevine, hooking your ankles with mine and spreading your legs wide underneath me, as you li e face down. I put  my right arm around your neck and clasp my left hand to my right wrist and locking it in. I pull up hard, really stretching your neck back. I shout out to you, "Submit to me, Tiger!"

Oh Ouch!!!!  :o I mean yes Tiger wanted to fight but this really isn't fair would you say Lauren? You're alot younger then her.

Offline Lauren_Phillips

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2024, 08:36:48 PM »

Oh Ouch!!!!  :o I mean yes Tiger wanted to fight but this really isn't fair would you say Lauren? You're alot younger then her.

I'd be happy to meet you on your turf, Bridgette. Prestige Pit?

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2024, 11:59:48 PM »
I made a big mistake and now you're coming down on me, pinning me face down on the mat...you lie down with your whole body and then you try to block my legs using yours to grab my ankles and spread my legs trying to prevent me from reacting...I prefer to stay in this passive position trying to make you believe that I'm finished, and at the same time I try to reorganize my thoughts...it wasn't a good start for me but you were just lucky...

Come on you blonde babe fight back escape, I expected this fight to be far closer babe get her