News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Worth the wait.

• 6 Replies

Offline Janine_G

Worth the wait.
« on: September 11, 2024, 05:11:45 AM »
2 years, 3 months, 4 days.  He had been searching exactly that long to find her.  The perfect opponent for his wife, who was a dominant, amazing, force to be reckoned with.  A high school star athlete, president of her sorority, homecoming queen, self-declared sex queen who rocked a body that could kill on sight, big double D tits and a smile like nobody's business, she was a true prize.  2 years, 3 months and 4 days ago, for his 30th birthday, she agreed to battle another woman if he could find a suitable and willing opponent. 

Well, battle again.  To go back 2 years, 3 months and 4 days earlier, would be to the night of his 30th birthday.  Cara had battled with her breasts and sexually with another woman and dominated her so badly that it was over before it really started.  The woman had caved and submitted to Cara's sexual dominance without even making it much of a show.  Cara and Ken were both honestly disappointed.  She "made it up" to him, and he didn't complain, but she still wanted to deliver on his 30th birthday present and so she promised to "fight" another woman (sexually and with her tits) once he found the right opponent. 

And now he had.  His enthusiasm almost caused him to explode.  He set it up for the following weekend, arranged the plane tickets, told Cara and couldn't stop thinking about it all week.

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
Re: Worth the wait.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2024, 11:11:28 AM »
 I can’t wait!!

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2024, 04:04:26 AM »
Excellent start and I do hope that her opponent is an equally well endowed and strong black woman!

Offline Janine_G

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2024, 01:40:54 PM »
As they drove to the huge penthouse he had rented, she taunted him.  She was an amazing woman, and loved to get him excited.  She gave him just enough view of first a tit, and then her lacy underwear, or a peek at her thigh, as she told him what she was going to do with her opponent. 

"I'm going to crush her tits.  Once her tits are sagging and tenderized, I'm going to mount her and grind her pussy until she cums.  Then, when she's a quivering mess, I'm going to take that massive double dildo and drive it into her pussy until she begs me to stop."

His cock was bulging even through the heavy fabric of his jeans.  She leaned across the car, whipped it out and sucked him off, allowing him to finish so that he didn't explode before they arrived at the hotel.

As they walked in, he took in her body.  Her heels, fishnet stockings, short skirt, all enticed him in a way that he could barely breathe.  Every head in the lobby, man and woman, stopped to look at her as her plunging top left little to the imagination.  Her make up was perfect.  They rode the elevator up to the room and she pressed her ass into his crotch and gyrated as the elevator raced up the 70 floors to the penthouse.

As he rearranged the furniture in the big bedroom, she changed her clothes.  She walked out and he almost fell over.  She was so stunning.  He stared, completely paralyzed by her perfection.

The buzzer rang indicated someone was at the door.  She smiled and his heart pounded.  He only hoped that this would be as perfect as he had hoped in his mind.

The new woman was stunning.  She smiled at Ken as she walked in and Cara waited in the bedroom.  She was more than Ken had even imagined, now all he could hope for was that she had a minimal possibility of keeping up with his sexual dynamo of his wife.

She changed into stunning lingerie and his hopes were buoyed even more.

The two women finally met.  They said nothing but they eyed one another up and down.  They circled each other.

His wife looked at him and with an arrogant sneer, said, "She'll do." and then began to remove her clothes.  The other woman did the same.

Standing naked, Ken was stunned to see that the other woman may have outsized his wife in the chest area.  She wasn't shy of her body and he thought that would be a plus. 

"Shall we begin?" she finally spoke. 

His wife smiled broadly, "Oh I'm going to enjoy this...." she said. 

And the two women crashed together. 

Online D69again

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2024, 02:07:45 PM »
This is one of those scenarios when it is good to be "just Ken!"
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline Janine_G

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2024, 04:55:36 PM »
(I noticed that a lot of authors use pictures, and I like that idea, it saves me from having to be really good at descriptions.  I realize some may not like that because it will take away their imagination, so if you don't please ignore the pics.).

As they crashed together, his wife was driven backwards, her tits were engulfed by the guest (whose name was Brittany) and she winced as she regained her footing.  They slammed together again, and Brittany's tits once again overwhelmed Cara's to her surprise. 

Brittany snickered, "I guess we know who's going to win this part of the fight now don't we?" taunted the newcomer as she drove her chest into Cara's and Cara strained to fight back.  Ken was surprised that seeing his wife being beaten was actually more of a turn on than seeing her winning.  Cara on the other hand, was losing her temper and struggling mightily to gain an advantage over her busty foe.  She was frustrated that the other woman's tits were beating hers and the competitive drive in her was compelling her to face her opponent off.  She drove forward and Brittany took the blow and stumbled back.

"Let's not get too cocky...we're just starting..." huffed Cara.  And she drove her tits into Brittany's again, driving the other woman backwards.  Brittany scoffed and charged forward, slamming her heavy chest into Cara's and literally knocked Cara onto her ass. 

Ken involuntarily shouted, "Oh!" and Cara shot him an evil glance as Brittany paraded around with her chest puffed out.  Cara scrambled quickly to her feet and ran at Brittany, the two women crashing together and wrapping up in a bear hug as they struggled with one another, first Cara pushing Brittany backward a few steps, and then Brittany driving Cara backwards.  They squeaked and grunted with exertion, their faces flushing and sweat erupting from their skin.  Ken was beginning to jerk off as he saw Brittany's bigger tits swelling to engulf Cara's massive chest.  Both Brittany and Cara knew that Brittany was winning this tit war.

"C'mon Cara, before you embarrass yourself....yield to me...my girls are just better than yours...."

"Fuck you," gasped Cara, straining to maintain a position against Brittany's better tits.  She was fuming, this was not the way Ken's birthday present was supposed to go.  She struggled valiantly, but Brittany's tits were definitely overpowering hers.  Gradually, Brittany drove her backwards and pinned her onto the bed.  She broke the bearhug and began to slam her tits into Cara's tenderizing them viciously.  Brittany smiled as her heavy chest crashed repeatedly onto Cara's causing Ken's wife to grunt and squawk with frustration and pain.  Cara attempted to regain her footing between each blow, but Brittany's tits flattened hers and knocked her back every time until finally Brittany backed off on her assault and allowed Cara to get up, which frustrated the fiery brunette even more.  They stood staring at each other, breathing hard.  Ken's cock was throbbing.

He noticed immediately that Cara's tits were not riding high like usually, that they were actually sagging and had lost some of their shape--he knew that this was what she called, "tenderized" and was what she had done to the other woman on the night of his 30th birthday.   

"You done?"  Brittany taunted.  "I think your tits are..."

Cara shook her head no, there was no way she was going to lose to this bitch in any way in front of her husband... She grabbed her tits and "re-racked" them adjusting them up to give them some shape back.  She moved forward quickly, knowing that she needed to take this bitch down a peg.  She crashed into Brittany. 

Ken heard them both grunt and moan, and then as they pressed together, one of them moaned, "Ohhh fffuuck...that fucking hurts..." and he couldn't be sure which one it was until they separated and both were cradling their tits, but he could see that Brittany was the one who had said it.  She was wincing in pain, but Cara was backing up, head down, her chin on her chest.

"Hang on..." mumbled Cara as Brittany cradled her wounded tits but prepared to go back at Cara,  "I can't...." Cara continued.... "My tits are done, you win...that round...."

Brittany's smile was one of victory and relief.  She winced as she walked over to the nightstand where the bottle of water was.  Cara gestured for Ken to follow her into the big bathroom.  He walked in and her back was to him. 

He closed the door and she spun around.  Tears were streaming down her pretty cheeks, dragging eyeliner with them.

"Oh, honey, are you okay?" he asked.

Her bottom lip trembled....  "I'm f-f-f-fine...physically..." she began.  And her put his hands on her shoulders, careful not to hug her and possible hurt her wounded chest.

"I'm just embarrassed about being beaten in front of you...I don't want you to think she is better than me..."

"Oh honey, you're my wife, no one is better than you.  Besides, it was only the titfight, you're gonna fuck her brains out now!" 

Cara looked up at him and smiled, wiping the tears away.  "I love you and I really want this to be great for you."

"Cara, this is my fantasy--regardless of the outcome, I've already jerked off watching you fight for me.  We can stop now if you want."

"No, I want to fucking destroy her on the bed now.  I'm gonna make her beg."  she said defiantly.

Ken smiled and kissed her hard on the mouth.    She dropped to her knees and in less than 2 minutes, sucked him off and swallowed every last bit of cum he had left in his body, leaving her red lipstick all over his cock, and then reapplying it quickly in the bathroom.

When the couple walked out, Brittany was waiting on her knees on the bed.  Cara saw the double dildo on the nightstand and knew that would be her weapon to end this battle, her vaginal muscles were so strong that she could make a guy orgasm without moving if she wanted to.

She climbed onto the bed and Brittany said, "Are you ready? "

Cara smiled, "Are you?" 

They moved together and began to kiss, both women winced as their damaged breasts touched, and then they fell onto the bed, bodies intertwined and their pussies connecting as they ground their hips together.  They rolled about the bed passionately, using one arm to embrace the other woman and the other to begin to stimulate their opponent.  Both women began to breathe hard as their tongues explored the warm moist space of the other woman's mouth and their painted lips pressed together.  They were incredibly wet, as they were both skilled at stimulating the other woman.  Cara was no longer surprised at Brittany's confidence, and she was also not surprised that she felt warmth developing in her pelvis, and her body beginning to tremble.   She also noticed Brittany's body beginning to quiver and her breathing get more rapid and shallow.

Both were getting stimulated to climax.  Their kissing and their groping became more intense and passionate.  Each knew the other was on the brink of orgasm.  Cara was frustrated that she wasn't dominating this battle as much as she had the other woman the night of Ken's real birthday but after the events of the titfight, she was not surprised. 

She was surprised however, when she lost control and exploded in a body shaking orgasm while Brittany was then able to mount her and began to gyrate aggressively, climaxing herself, but bringing Cara to a second orgasm in the process.  On top, Brittany was in control and began to exert dominance over Cara in a sexually aggressive way.  Cara began to panic.  Brittany came again, to Cara's satisfaction, but she couldn't unseat the woman and her opponent brought her to orgasm three more times.  She was being sexually exhausted by her foe and Brittany was unyielding in her dominance.

She leaned forward, her hair draping into Cara's sweaty, flushed face and her tits hanging to almost touch Cara's big chest, nipple to nipple.  She whispered to her, "I guess I fuck better than you, too, huh, bitch?" she sneered. 

Cara bucked ans screamed in frustration, she was able to roll Brittany onto her back and finally mount her, aggressively grinding her pussy into Brittany's and bringing her to orgasm, but Brittany fucked her back and drove her to climax from the bottom position two more times.  As the second additional orgasm washed over her, Cara was unseated by Brittany who mounted her again, and to her dismay, regained absolute control of the battle.  The two women ground their pussies together but Brittany seemed to be able to now make Cara cum at will and as orgasm after orgasm washed over Cara's convulsing body, Cara yielded again and screamed out, "Get the cock!!"

Brittany laughed and reached over and grabbed the cock and dripped lube all over it.  The two women poisoned themselves with their legs spread on the bed and Brittany inserted it into her pussy first.  Cara then moved into position and then inserted into her own battered pussy.

The final part of the war between these two animalistic sexual combatants began.    They immediately thrust forward.  Both women's eyes went wide.  Neither had expected the strength and resistance of the other.   They both twisted and arched and grimaced.  They winced and squealed from exertion.  The battle was fierce.  For Ken it seemed to last a long time, for the two women, an eternity.  Their bodies trembled.  Neither had ever faced an opponent with such a similar strength.  The cock refused to budge.  Several minutes went by as they both struggled to gain an advantage.  After several more minutes, Cara's pussy gave out and the cocked slipped a centimeter deeper inside of her.

"You're mine now, bitch..." gasped Brittany.

With a scream of exertion, Cara drove the cock further into Brittany though and Brittany's eyes went wide.  "Don't think so..." retorted Cara.  But Brittany struggled and held the cock where it was.  A stalemate again.  They struggled on.  Ken jerked off furiously. 

Both women clawed desperately at the bedsheets for leverage.  They raised their hips, they lowered their hips, they gyrated.  They struggled with one another fiercely to plunge the weapon into the other and finally gain dominance over their foe.  Brittany had been so dominant in the battle so far that she was now frustrated that she couldn't just end it.  She decided it was time to put the other bitch down and she arched her back to change the point of pressure.

Cara screamed in agony and ecstasy at Brittany's move and struggled to counter.  Both women struggled but both knew the end was upon them.

The cock drove deep into the loser's pussy and the victor mounted her foe and begun to fuck her furiously.  Her victory was overwhelming and undeniable and had completely submitted the other woman.  Gyrating furiously, she drove the cock deep into her foe and pressed her thumb down onto her victim's throbbing clit, bringing her to an earsplitting orgasm that actually caused her to beg to stop. 

Victorious and exhausted, Cara dismounted from Brittany, her legs trembling.  Her knees actually buckled as she tried to climb off the bed so that Ken actually caught her. 

She had won, and it had been amazing.  The biggest present of all, was that she had hidden two iPhones in the room and had recorded the entire thing for her and her husband to watch again....

Online D69again

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2024, 08:35:17 PM »
Very satisfying!
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.