News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Are straight women aware of the catfight fetish?

• 13 Replies

Offline Trib_Queen_Julia

• International School for Sexfighting and Amazonology
Are straight women aware of the catfight fetish?
« on: September 12, 2024, 05:42:44 PM »
I had just read this very interesting thread, which seems to have been deleted, but which I think is worthy of further discussion.

I can't speak for straight girls, but I personally think it's a generational question. Women 30+ are often aware of it because "catfights" were virtually omnipresent in the media landscape of the late 90s and early 2000s. Whether in films, series, commercials or in the WWE, fighting women were used everywhere as a stylistic device to promote a product, a brand or a medium to a specific target group.

Younger women are likely to have had fewer points of contact with this, as society's pain threshold for sexism has dropped significantly in the last 15 years or so. The degree of sensitivity to the "catfight" fetish is therefore now very individual and depends very much on personal experiences and less on media consumption.

Nowadays, fighting women appear mainly in the context of sports, action films or as a general representation of strong femininity rather than for sole entertainment purposes, which is honestly...not a bad thing.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2024, 05:43:19 PM by Trib_Queen_Julia »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Are straight women aware of the catfight fetish?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2024, 02:46:02 AM »
I had just read this very interesting thread, which seems to have been deleted, but which I think is worthy of further discussion.

I can't speak for straight girls, but I personally think it's a generational question.

I agree--the other thread was just starting to get good.

Thanks for restarting, tho.

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2024, 11:43:01 AM »

I can't speak for straight girls, but I personally think it's a generational question. Women 30+ are often aware of it because "catfights" were virtually omnipresent in the media landscape of the late 90s and early 2000s. Whether in films, series, commercials or in the WWE, fighting women were used everywhere as a stylistic device to promote a product, a brand or a medium to a specific target group.

Younger women are likely to have had fewer points of contact with this, as society's pain threshold for sexism has dropped significantly in the last 15 years or so. The degree of sensitivity to the "catfight" fetish is therefore now very individual and depends very much on personal experiences and less on media consumption.

Nowadays, fighting women appear mainly in the context of sports, action films or as a general representation of strong femininity rather than for sole entertainment purposes, which is honestly...not a bad thing.

Hi Julia,

I wonder if your perspective on this matter is a little cloudy? I would put it to you that your looking at this from a Western nation perspective and that if you analysed the situation from a non western nations perspective; you would possibly come to a differing conclusion.

I believe what you said is true in most western nations...but as far as the rest of the world. That is a very debatable point. Take Russia and its reality TV, anecdotally it appears to be very violent and catfights are commonplace.

Xoxo
Kate

Offline locked

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2024, 02:12:33 PM »
I think it's just that everyone has become desensitized to female fighting , mainly due to it the internet making it easily available to us that seek it but to others who see it as they search for other stuff. Seeing the wrestling match in One Million Years B.C. just isn't enough for the mainstream group now.

I think a big part is the involvement of women competing in MMA and bareknuckle boxing . This is something I NEVER thought would have been accepted by the general public. I'm still amazed at how good girls have become at fighting. The brutality in their matches ; sever swelling, cuts, teeth busted and broken facial bones  from fists , head kicks and elbow strikes that are meant to fuck each other up. 

Some of these beautiful girls are unrecognizable at the end of their fights due to these beatings. When I was growing up a girl would faint at the sight of a bloody nose now they fight on blood stained mats from the fights that preceded theirs without flinching ... while they try to do the same to their opponent. 

I never thought I'd see females get to this point with their fighting skills but how wrong I was !   :o

Offline Alix_Fights

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2024, 03:07:00 PM »

I guess it depends.  My BF has this thing about girls/women fighting, and has teased me about whether or not I would do it (I haven't yet, but I play along from time to time to tease him right back).  There seems to be enough sources out there to satisfy his fetish and interest about it, so I think younger women and straight girls are aware of it, especially if you have a friend who has an interest in it.  I've definitely seen my share of catfights, the tamer kind where they don't last long and are mainly just hairpulling and slapping, sometimes some punching, and if they get too violent, they get broken up.

Offline Hairpullfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2024, 02:31:51 PM »
Quote from: Trib
[/quote
I guess it depends.  My BF has this thing about girls/women fighting, and has teased me about whether or not I would do it (I haven't yet, but I play along from time to time to tease him right back).  There seems to be enough sources out there to satisfy his fetish and interest about it, so I think younger women and straight girls are aware of it, especially if you have a friend who has an interest in it.  I've definitely seen my share of catfights, the tamer kind where they don't last long and are mainly just hairpulling and slapping, sometimes some punching, and if they get too violent, they get broken up.

You've got a great attitude towards this fetish, which is really hot!
Barefoot girls pulling each other's hair gets me off every time

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2024, 04:47:58 PM »
Somewhere along the way, society decided that women fighting was acceptable behavior, where it used to be taboo.  My parents are still in the taboo category and I continue to have to hide what I do.  Along with that societal transformation, some of the glitzy representations of fighting disappeared, and more realistic representations have taken over.  Mud wrestling, oil wrestling, etc., went away, and real fistfights are now widespread between teen girls and women.  They seem very popular among a minority of the population - maybe 20%?? My friends and I have talked about the fetish aspect of this and its certainly known to them.  We are all late 20's to mid 30's.  I have to assume that younger women are aware as well, since they must be seeing the same things we are.  They might even be asked to participate in the fetish by fighting. Realistic fistfights in films, the popularity of women's fights in MMA and BKFC, and the popularity of women's matches in the WWE, all suggest that our fighting is now permissible and there is a market (even if a minority one) for watching us do it.  I don't think anyone has ever done a study to find out why people watch us fight, but that would be very interesting to read.  Some will have sexual reasons and others will have different, non-sexual reasons.  But I am going to say, yes, as a heterosexual woman, we are generally aware of the fetish, just like we are aware of BDSM, roleplaying, feet, voyeurism and other kinks.  We may or may not wish to participate in them, but we are aware of them.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2024, 09:00:05 PM »
    Some women are into catfights as a fighting sport like Boxing or MMA and like to compete Vs other women for sport and not the fetish side.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2024, 09:02:16 PM »
Somewhere along the way, society decided that women fighting was acceptable behavior, where it used to be taboo.  My parents are still in the taboo category and I continue to have to hide what I do.  Along with that societal transformation, some of the glitzy representations of fighting disappeared, and more realistic representations have taken over.  Mud wrestling, oil wrestling, etc., went away, and real fistfights are now widespread between teen girls and women.  They seem very popular among a minority of the population - maybe 20%?? My friends and I have talked about the fetish aspect of this and its certainly known to them.  We are all late 20's to mid 30's.  I have to assume that younger women are aware as well, since they must be seeing the same things we are.  They might even be asked to participate in the fetish by fighting. Realistic fistfights in films, the popularity of women's fights in MMA and BKFC, and the popularity of women's matches in the WWE, all suggest that our fighting is now permissible and there is a market (even if a minority one) for watching us do it.  I don't think anyone has ever done a study to find out why people watch us fight, but that would be very interesting to read.  Some will have sexual reasons and others will have different, non-sexual reasons.  But I am going to say, yes, as a heterosexual woman, we are generally aware of the fetish, just like we are aware of BDSM, roleplaying, feet, voyeurism and other kinks.  We may or may not wish to participate in them, but we are aware of them.

You always have an interesting point of view Jessie; always interesting to read you.  Thank you

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2024, 03:15:55 AM »
I can only speak for myself, but my wife had no clue about this fetish and my interest in it until she found Barb's site on the computer screen.  I had gotten distracted and had inadvertently left myself logged in.  After a brief discussion, she pretty much understood, and I would say that she became enlightened enough to understand that a lot of men are aroused by this.  But that was back in the days when we were watching women wrestle or engage in a fantasy movie catfight. 

I'm not so sure that she would have been quite so open minded if the stuff that she found there was Women's MMA or other video where women literally beat the sh*t out of each other.  And frankly, I don't find that to be the least bit arousing either. 

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2024, 09:49:30 AM »
I think in some cases it is a persons up bringing, having older  brothers or sisters and that atmosphere can trigger a or the fetish or turn it off as the taste of what real damage two women in a hate filled fight can do puts that so called “i am mature and women dont do that unless there is no choice” way of thinking which for the men here who wish their spouse would dont grasp what asking your spouse to “fight” implies. When you say it in that way , your wife,gf is thinking claws and fists and teeth and being torn up for what reason. If you used more finesse and either showed and shared your fetish and that it doesn’t mean street fighting , worse thing they say is no, but you never know. Having older sisters myself, our parents instilled in us if we have a issue with one another you talk,argue never touch your own family, but if any of us were in a fight with a random stranger we better be ready to help or defend each other. As a result i and we had the mentality take no crap and if the gloves were off my family had my back. As for this being a fetish that was shown to me when i was dancing and the oil wrestling scene was still big.

Online colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #11 on: Yesterday at 02:52:02 AM »
Bear was very lucky, my wife found out going thru my house .  Her comment was I won't do that and it better not come with you. 
That being said, I did.  She caught me watching a Clint Eastwood movie set in New Orleans and immediately figured that was why.  I get very frustrated because she has said it's perverted.  Dated women before marriage who either laughed or never mentioned it again, with one exception.  She was older than I and had been thru a bad divorce.  When she found out, she was very open about it and even dressed up like she was going to rules catfight, apartment house wrestle or whatever.  She said she would if we could find an opponent she was comfortable with.  Didn't happen.
So here I am.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: Yesterday at 03:10:22 AM »
The short version is it just a fetish. Nothing more. Nothing less. Every man or woman who is into this catfighting fetish is interested in it for their own particular reason. There's no right or wrong reason to enjoy catfights for a particular reason/interest.

Offline Badgrampa

« Reply #13 on: Today at 03:16:09 AM »
Do straight girls or women ever fight just to get more male attention?  I can imagine girls becoming much more popular after a fight