News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ebony wife vs Carla

• 49 Replies

Offline Delarey1

Re: Ebony wife vs Carla
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2024, 07:21:19 PM »
 I am hysterical and screaming. I try to get out from underneath you. The shame is too much to bear!

Offline Delarey1

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2024, 07:23:56 PM »
 As I am getting out from underneath you. You are on your hands and knees. He starts furiously pounding your pussy with all his might. You ask him if he has another load. He grunts out yes. He then grunts again. I have another load for the Winner's Pussy!

Offline Carla.

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2024, 07:56:00 PM »
As I am getting out from underneath you. You are on your hands and knees. He starts furiously pounding your pussy with all his might. You ask him if he has another load. He grunts out yes. He then grunts again. I have another load for the Winner's Pussy!

Loving it my pussy responds and do a wet gushing orgasm to drive him wild the juices inside me even you can hear the slushing sound as I try to devour his cock in front of you with my cxnt, we both pull each others hair as he pounds me. He is taking me from behind on all fours grab his right hand and tell him to pull my hair so he drills deeper into me.Fucking him and fighting Ebony is tiring alone never having to force another wild climax one myself to keep him wanting to be inside me as he pulls me hair hard I fucking love it.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2024, 08:02:16 PM by Carla. »

Offline Delarey1

« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2024, 08:02:06 PM »
 I sob and fall on the floor. I am humiliated by the better Woman!

Offline Carla.

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2024, 08:04:55 PM »
As I fuck him I am ina lather of sweat from taking you both on I snarl yes I am the better woman bitch