News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Coven - A Witches Halloween Catfight Poll! Every Witch for Herself :)

• 166 Replies

Offline tigergirl

Re: Coven - A Witches Halloween Catfight Poll! Every Witch for Herself :)
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2024, 12:43:58 PM »
The tiger woman would like to be in!

Offline afaafa77

• The cat pulls out her claws
« Reply #121 on: September 29, 2024, 04:09:35 PM »
i'm coming

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #122 on: September 30, 2024, 03:12:41 PM »
RECRUITMENT IS NOW CLOSED

With 13 of us witches onboard recruitment is closed and shall not be reopened unless anyone drops out. I love the symbolism of 13; being its an unlucky number :)

One thing to remember about this catfight; you attack whoever you want. We’re not here to pair up; just make the catfight as wild and feral as we all can and may the best witch win :)

RECRUITMENT IS NOW CLOSED

Hi Afaafa77 and tigergirl…As per my previous post recruitment is closed. However if anyone drops out; I will be in touch.

Sorry

Xoxo
Kate

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #123 on: September 30, 2024, 10:32:27 PM »
Amy, this Halloween will be so fun after reading all the trash talk with them all. Not much more to say other than it’s time to
Sit back
Relax
And watch the witchery devastation

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #124 on: September 30, 2024, 10:42:06 PM »
You all are coming with your petty bickering and your childish cliques....

I am coming to wreak havoc.

{alt}

Amy j..ALMOST, sounds threatening
the prez tramp

Offline Alix_Fights

« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2024, 02:51:23 PM »
Lexie vs Amy J could be a good fight, but let's face it, given the tension and ill feeling generated by all leading up to this point, this should be an epic hair pulling, slapping, scratching, clothes ruining brawl between all!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #126 on: October 01, 2024, 02:59:18 PM »
Lexie vs Amy J could be a good fight, but let's face it, given the tension and ill feeling generated by all leading up to this point, this should be an epic hair pulling, slapping, scratching, clothes ruining brawl between all!
I'm sure of it
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Amy J

« Reply #127 on: October 01, 2024, 04:52:45 PM »

Little Alix, still desperately trying to divert the attention of her betters away from herself.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2024, 09:56:51 AM »

Little Alix, still desperately trying to divert the attention of her betters away from herself.

Talking of desperate!!

Offline Alix_Fights

« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2024, 11:44:44 AM »

Dear Amy, you pretentious Thai slut, anytime you want to go bitch, I'm available.   >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Amy J

« Reply #130 on: October 02, 2024, 12:31:33 PM »

Dear Amy, you pretentious Thai slut, anytime you want to go bitch, I'm available.   >:( >:( >:( >:(

Mmmmmm.... I will carve you like a pumpkin.

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #131 on: October 02, 2024, 01:32:42 PM »
Heh Bitches Witches

I will be dropping an important update within the next 24 hours. I will message everyone involved when it drops; please make sure to read it and if you have any questions…let me know.

Now with work over….

You’re all fucking bitches and I can’t wait to sink my nails into your ugly faces!

Offline Amy J

« Reply #132 on: October 02, 2024, 01:49:25 PM »

Talking of desperate!!

Oh, I didn't see you there, little Erin Mouse.  Come at me, and we will explore the depths of desperation.

Offline Alix_Fights

« Reply #133 on: October 02, 2024, 02:04:05 PM »

Mmmmmm.... I will carve you like a pumpkin.
Oh Amy, I do hope I get a chance to match carving techniques with you at the coven.  It might be hard, since you've made so many enemies here in such a short time, but if I do, I'll make sure my Halloween Special black and orange nails are ready for any 'pumpkin carving' contest that may erupt.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #134 on: October 02, 2024, 02:41:10 PM »
don't worry  Alex you will be feeling my wrath like all the others
the prez tramp