News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Coven - A Witches Halloween Catfight Poll! Every Witch for Herself :)

• 166 Replies

Offline Amy J

Re: Coven - A Witches Halloween Catfight Poll! Every Witch for Herself :)
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2024, 02:57:43 PM »
It's really a pity that I didn't get to play in this witch festival, I saw a lot of cheap witch here that I want to rip their hair.

I'll meet you one on one, bitch.

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2024, 02:59:21 PM »
It's really a pity that I didn't get to play in this witch festival, I saw a lot of cheap witch here that I want to rip their hair.

Omg someone skanky enough to make Amy seem classy :o

Offline Amy J

« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2024, 03:02:47 PM »

Why don't you drop out and give Xia your place, you mouthy little whore.

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2024, 03:07:34 PM »

I can’t wait until my nails cut deeply into your face Bitch!

Offline Alix_Fights

« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2024, 03:46:17 PM »
The initial battle lines are being more clearly defined as the threats, insults and challenges become more virulent.  Lauren and Amy seem to be drawn together, as are Kate and Erin Lee, the latter pair seemingly determined to continue a long rivalry.  Moss has responded, in somewhat broken English, so perhaps she will be my first confrontation: done worry, vile creature, I'm sure you're familiar with the words most used in a catfight, as we go to the ground in a ball of hate.  Lexie has flown in from some ethereal local, flying high, searching for her prey: might she merely observe the first round, there are 13 of us after all, and swoop in on a somewhat exhausted witch for her first.

I don't believe this is a single elimination affair, so a once defeated witch should be as if not more dangerous as she seeks out alliances however short they may be.  I for one cannot wait to stride into the mayhem, slashing out at whatever harpy that either gets in my way, or is foolish enough to provoke me directly. 

Offline Amy J

« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2024, 04:05:59 PM »
By all means, stick to your comfortable little "rivalries," your childish trick-or-treat taunts, the familiar and unimaginative.

Or .... step into the true darkness, and test your courage.

It is Halloween, after all.  The night when evil walks the earth unrestrained.

Offline HannahFights

« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2024, 04:06:48 PM »
I'm in babe

So sad you will be in it just to have me rip your hair out ugly witch
Message me slut

Offline HannahFights

« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2024, 04:08:14 PM »

I'll meet you one on one, bitch.

Always big talk but still scared for us to go at it 1 on 1…
Message me slut

Offline Amy J

« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2024, 04:15:32 PM »

Wait your turn.

Offline HannahFights

« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2024, 04:19:56 PM »

Wait your turn.

Acting like you are above me but I know you don’t get much attention and are just trying to put on a tough persona.. we will meet eventually and I’ll make your ugly black witch ass cry
Message me slut

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2024, 04:37:29 PM »
Alix…let me make something clear bitch! When it comes to our Halloween catfight; I fully intend to sink my claws into everyone. You all need a fucking good slap and I’m just the witch to dish them out!

However during the month of November; if any of you bitchy Witches have any fight left in you. Then I believe a discussion is very much required on how best we settle any personal vendetta’s between us!

Offline Lauren Vanessa (Tatt Cat)

• God Member
  • a blonde blazing comet ... but comets burn out?
« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2024, 04:40:10 PM »
Alix, no matter how deep and strong the battle lines seem to be drawn, they tend to get blown away by the wild winds of witchy war. I have more than one partner in mind for a primal dance in the darkness. There are so many choices. Who knows? You yourself just might feel a not so subtle tap on the shoulder ... or elsewhere. You never can tell who is gonna pounce at you out of the dark shadows of the night. Be ready ... or be damned.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2024, 04:56:14 PM by Lauren Vanessa (Tatt Cat) »
I'm a blonde blazing comet! Yeah, I know, comets crash and burn out. But, ah, my foes, and oh, my friends, we give a LOVELY light!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #102 on: September 22, 2024, 10:32:30 PM »
alix  may be right,i may  siit back,and enjoy  my witch'es brew..watching  my   naughty minions  ruin each other

then swoop in, like the wicked witch and , finish offf  naughty nymphs   wobbling around,  one by one  by one
the prez tramp

Offline XIA

« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2024, 05:52:27 AM »

I can’t wait until my nails cut deeply into your face Bitch!
Don’t need to hurry cxnt you both will got my nail clawing on your ugly face

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2024, 08:58:57 AM »
The initial battle lines are being more clearly defined as the threats, insults and challenges become more virulent.  Lauren and Amy seem to be drawn together, as are Kate and Erin Lee, the latter pair seemingly determined to continue a long rivalry.  Moss has responded, in somewhat broken English, so perhaps she will be my first confrontation: done worry, vile creature, I'm sure you're familiar with the words most used in a catfight, as we go to the ground in a ball of hate.  Lexie has flown in from some ethereal local, flying high, searching for her prey: might she merely observe the first round, there are 13 of us after all, and swoop in on a somewhat exhausted witch for her first.

I don't believe this is a single elimination affair, so a once defeated witch should be as if not more dangerous as she seeks out alliances however short they may be.  I for one cannot wait to stride into the mayhem, slashing out at whatever harpy that either gets in my way, or is foolish enough to provoke me directly.

You whore! My English might be broken. But your face is even more worse.