News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Prestige Pit Returns: Heavyweight Battle! Lauren Phillips vs. Chloe Marshall

• 64 Replies

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • LOVE MY WIFE AMIRAH!!!
Come’on Chloe!

Offline Lauren_Phillips

I have Chloe in a very tight choke which could likely end up as a submission hold. She’s pushing off hard and churning with her legs and hips and is forcing me backwards to the wall with some success. This is not my first time fighting, and not my first time fighting someone as good as Chloe. I know her strategy. She wants my back against the wall so that, with both my arms occupied in the guillotine choke, she’ll try and punch her way out by hitting me hard in my unprotected stomach and ribs.

As Chloe keeps backing me up, I know that I’ll soon be up against the wall of the Pit. As soon as the soles of my feet touch the Pit wall, I push off with my legs like a competitive swimmer making a turn off the wall of the pool. I force Chloe back a bit as I maintain the guillotine choke. I then lay down, flat and prone on my stomach, while maintaining the choke hold. She’s on her knees, but with her head under my arm and her face on the floor of the Pit. This is a winning position for me. There’s no escape possible for Chloe from this position. She’ll either tap, or take a nap. The choice is hers.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 10:55:01 PM by Lauren_Phillips »

Offline let em fight

• God Member
Lauren has it locked in and has Chloe trapped like her prey. Rough her up Lauren!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
You both have put on a real good fight to be in the pit. It’s getting a bunch of comments. And that’s a great fight

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
Make her suffer Lauren

Offline Carla.

:where else can you attack her Lauren can you do any dirty moves from there

Offline SexyTink

Kick her ass Chloe

Offline Play-Matt

• Kim in Control
I love seeing Chloe's ass on full display, though she still has plenty of options to inflict damage to escape the hold ... Chloe all the way for me ... :)

Online snw

• God Member
Chloe acted as if she were hurt more than she was and got me into the wall. She came up behind me and applied a full nelson, a controlling hold which was doing no real damage. She was simply holding me there when she began to insult and taunt me. This caused me to want to fight back rather than to relax and bide my time until Chloe decided to move off of the full nelson. I began straining and struggling to try and break free. She then backed me up into the center of the Pit where the spectators could get a full view of her literally putting me on display as I strained and struggled. She kept taunting and belittling me as she began to rag doll me in front of the spectators. Half of the spectators were cheering for Chloe to finish me and he other half for me to break free.

I was expending a lot of energy trying to break free, more so than Chloe was in keeping me in the hold. As she continued to rag doll my body back and forth from right to left and back again, I lashed out with a mule kick with my left leg. The back of my heel caught her right between the legs. Chloe let go of the full nelson and doubled over at the waist holding her crotch. I grabbed her by the hair and put her head under my left arm as she was facing me. I got my left arm around the back of her neck and locked my left and right hands together. I dropped to one knee as Chloe remained on her feet, but bent at the waist with her ass in the air facing the crowd. I began to apply a tight choke hold. Chloe put her hands on my forearms trying to loosen my grip and give herself a bit of air, a bit of respite from my choke. I tightened my grip and shouted out loud, “Who’s bragging and taunting now, Chloe?” The situation among the spectators was now reversed as my supporters were now cheering for me to choke her out, while hers were calling for her to break free.

SO DAMN SEXY!! A woman as sexy and hot, it’s just not right that knowing how to kick ass comes with it. Lauren knows how to do one of my favorite things. Humiliation and dominance says I can do it and make you glad I kicked your ass. Imposing her will whether Chloe likes it or not. Please, do continue.  Chloe don’t take it personal cause you are hot too but this time I’ve gotta go with red!! Take your time Lauren. Show everyone how strong you are and take whatever you want.  Both of you have done an amazing job here.

Online snw

• God Member
I have Chloe in a very tight choke which could likely end up as a submission hold. She’s pushing off hard and churning with her legs and hips and is forcing me backwards to the wall with some success. This is not my first time fighting, and not my first time fighting someone as good as Chloe. I know her strategy. She wants my back against the wall so that, with both my arms occupied in the guillotine choke, she’ll try and punch her way out by hitting me hard in my unprotected stomach and ribs.

As Chloe keeps backing me up, I know that I’ll soon be up against the wall of the Pit. As soon as the soles of my feet touch the Pit wall, I push off with my legs like a competitive swimmer making a turn off the wall of the pool. I force Chloe back a bit as I maintain the guillotine choke. I then lay down, flat and prone on my stomach, while maintaining the choke hold. She’s on her knees, but with her head under my arm and her face on the floor of the Pit. This is a winning position for me. There’s no escape possible for Chloe from this position. She’ll either tap, or take a nap. The choice is hers.

How bout both?

Offline mossibabe

Beat that bitch Chloe!

Offline Desireefreser

I scream out "great move Lauren, keep the pressure on this bitch, you got her!!" as I slap my right hand down on Rowdyoldmans thigh and begin sliding it up and down as I glare at this bitch Evette whose sitting on his lap!!

Offline Chloe_Marshall

I push Lauren all the way to the wall of the Pit. Once there, with both of her arms occupied with holding me in the guillotine choke, I intend to pound away with heavy and frequent punches to her stomach and ribs which would certainly free me. But then Lauren does something smart. She pushes off the wall with her legs and lays down in a prone position while maintaining the choke. I’m not able to strike her at all from this position. Being in this position. I would normally submit the match at this point and congratulate my opponent on a well-executed submission hold and on her victory. But I won’t do that with Lauren. The only reason that I am in this position is because Lauren kicked me in the groin and took advantage of the situation. I was well in control of the fight before she delivered that low blow.  If she’s going to use those types of dirty tactics, then I believe that whatever she gets now is justified. Two can play at her game.

While fading quickly in her tight guillotine choke hold, I turn my face to the inside so that my face is pushed against and is being smothered by her side boob. I open my mouth, and suck in as much of her soft tit that I can. Then I bite down hard onto her soft tit flesh. It didn’t take the sensitive sound system inside the Pit to pick up Lauren’s high pitched scream, which I’m sure could be heard in the next county. She releases her arms and frees me from the guillotine choke. I release the bite on her soft side boob.

Lauren grabs her left side boob and backs away from me in a crab like position. I’m on all fours as I watch her back away. I’d like to pursue Lauren as she’s reeling now and backing away in pain, but I’m too winded from being in the guillotine choke for as long of a time as I was. My lungs are happy to get a full breath of air as I watch Lauren retreat. I take this time to regroup too. This fight will continue and is a long way from being over, as we’ve both just demonstrated that we’ll each to whatever we need to do to win. Neither of us wants to lose to the other. I’m determined to come out on top, whatever it takes.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2024, 05:30:47 PM by Chloe_Marshall »

Offline Evettefights

• Only one of us walks away!!
Wiggling my ass as I feel Pat growing as I smile and scream out "lets go Chloe, lets go!! Beat this bitchs ass!!"

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
I watch as Chloe works her way out of the choke and gains some space. Can see she is tired but she hurt Lauren and still has a chance to win the fight. Evette wiggles on my lap and I see Desiree glares at her.