News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Prestige Pit Returns: Heavyweight Battle! Lauren Phillips vs. Chloe Marshall

• 93 Replies

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Kick her ass Lauren

Offline The Promoters

With Chloe now sitting on my stomach and leaning in to a two handed choke, I know I must do something definitive and quickly to avoid losing the match. I plant both feet firmly onto the floor of the Prestige Pit and buck up hard with my hips, Bucking up and twisting my body at the same time. Chloe falls off to my left side, landing on her stomach. I’m on her quickly, sitting up on the small of her back. I put both hands under her chin and lock my fingers, leaning back and pulling Chloe’s head up, really stretching out her neck.

I then move my hands from under Chloe’s chin and put three fingers inside her cheek, on both sides of her mouth. I pull back on her mouth with my nails digging into the inside of her cheeks on both sides, painfully cat-fishing her. “Tap Chloe, before I rip your face open and make your mouth even bigger than it already is!”

Oh damn!!!! What a nasty painful hold! Lauren has her at her mercy!!!!

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
Watching closely and intently at the back and forth action. Both of these girls showcasing their power and skills as the crowd once again errupts in cheers as they watch Lauren once again transition to the dominant position. I can't help to wince and squirm as I watch Lauren starting to assert her dominance has she has Chloe in an absolute awful hold ripping and tearing Chloe's mouth. I can't help to feel for Chloe being in such an awful position on such a big stage. It's an absolute awful feeling knowing your rival is getting the better of you.

The poll wraps up this evening folks! Thanks to all thus far!     
« Last Edit: September 22, 2024, 06:05:54 PM by ^Bridgette^ »

Offline Chloe_Marshall

Lauren is on me now, pulling my head back by the inside of my cheeks as she sits on my lower back. I’m in agony and the pain is excruciating. I just want this all to stop. I waive my arms frantically in the air and I tap rapidly on Laurens arms signaling my submission.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2024, 10:42:02 PM by Chloe_Marshall »

Offline Lauren_Phillips

Seeing Chloe submit, I remove my fingers from the insides of her cheeks and let her fall face first to the floor. I get up quickly and put my foot between Chloe's shoulder blades as I go into my victory pose as I await the announcement proclaiming me as the winner.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2024, 10:53:12 PM by Lauren_Phillips »

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
Will any woman be game to take on Lauren now

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
Whew!! What a fight!!!  I was kind of hoping Chloe will prevail, but Lauren is giving her a god working over. But it's not over until it's OVER!  One of these days I'm going to get my hands on the owner of the Prestige Pit, and make her beg for mercy. Won't that be sweet music to my ears  :)  You just don't know how much, in fact!
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

Offline Desireefreser

What a great poll, and an even more amazing cyberfight between both of you ladies, two Amazonian wildcats!! Thank you both!! Congratulations Lauren!!

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
What a terrific and entertaining fights. Congratulations to Lauren and Chloe!

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
I slide to the edge of my seat watching Lauren relentlessly spreading Chloe's mouth open with her fingers. The camera zooms in on Chloe's face and you can actually see the damage Laurens fingers are doing, ripping and tearing and Chloe is clearly in pure agony. The crowd noise now at the loudest decibel level of the evening as they watch both the live pit action as well as the zoomed in shot on each one of the 100 inch high def screens above the pit . Even with the high tech sound system it is difficult to hear Lauren as we all watch her mouthing to Chloe telling her to submit to her. The end is near for Chloe and everyone knows it as her once loud fans sit in silence as Lauren is in full and total control of her big strong rival. Suddenly Chloe waives and taps submitting herself to her dominant opponent. The crowd all out there seats with excitement. I knod at the usher and I get to my feet and make my way to the padded pit door and wait for him to open it... I slide down into the pit. My bare feet once again feeling the padded hot pink vinyl floor. I slowly walk over to Lauren as she is smiling, flexing her biceps with her foot on Chloe's back. Posing like a big game  trophy hunter as the cameras flash and the vidoes record as she poses over Chloe. I don't dare interrupt her moment, she earned this so I walk over to her with the Mic in hand and stand beside her. With the mic in my right hand I grab Laurens left hand and hold it up! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN LETS HERE IT FOR YOUR WINNER!!!! GIVE IT UP FOR LAUREN!!!!!!

"I want to officially welcome Lauren and Chloe as Prestige Pit Members. Once you fight at Prestige Pit you are an official member. Feel free to list it on your profiles if you choose to girls.

Thank you to all who participated and helped us craft the story. It had been some time since the last Prestige Pit event and you all made it incredible! I hope you all enjoyed. Now the special thanks goes to both Lauren and Chloe! They were phenomenal and I love how they added their interactive pictures. Doing a poll like this takes a great deal of energy, effort and creativity! Thank You girls! I also want to add please give the girls a  thank you! Especially Chloe! Yes it might be cyber but I can tell you there is naturally a high level of pride doing this in public and it is incredibly hard when you lose with all eyes on you like this. Her ego is bruised I promise. Until next time 'A Doopo'!!!!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2024, 03:31:54 PM by ^Bridgette^ »

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
Congrats to Lauren for the win and also to her and Chloe for a terrific fight! Sorry I got here late but I watched the replay of all the action. Damn! Also it's nice to see the Prestige Pit back open for business. Lots of memories here, right Bridgette? *smile*
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

Offline LvsCatfghtng

• God Member
Fantastic fight from both Lauren & Chloe!! Congrats to Lauren for eeking this one out!!  I have a feeling Chloe will be back in the pit again with a different outcome!

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
Good enjoyable fight from both you ladies, i look forward to seeing both of you in future fights

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
Great match. Delightfully brutal submission finisher!  A significant win for Lauren over a very tough opponent.
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Whew!! What a fight!!!  I was kind of hoping Chloe will prevail, but Lauren is giving her a god working over. But it's not over until it's OVER!  One of these days I'm going to get my hands on the owner of the Prestige Pit, and make her beg for mercy. Won't that be sweet music to my ears  :)  You just don't know how much, in fact!

Many would love a Sophie vs Mia war in the prestige pit!

Clapping for Lauren as the redhead amazon stands proud over her defeated rival!