News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Prestige Pit Returns: Heavyweight Battle! Lauren Phillips vs. Chloe Marshall

• 93 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
I don’t know but that sounded like a bit of dig at Bridgette. Or not from Alexa. Lauren was absolutely awesome as expected. I hope to see her in action again. One of my favorites for sure!

Online *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
I don’t know but that sounded like a bit of dig at Bridgette. Or not from Alexa. Lauren was absolutely awesome as expected. I hope to see her in action again. One of my favorites for sure!

You noticed that, SNW! Yer right ..... but it was more than a bit of a dig at Bridgette. I'm reminding her of all the memories we shared here in this pit. I know she remembers too. We have something to settle and some unfinished business. Maybe we should talk about finally finishing it. Bridge?
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

Offline snw

• God Member

You noticed that, SNW! Yer right ..... but it was more than a bit of a dig at Bridgette. I'm reminding her of all the memories we shared here in this pit. I know she remembers too. We have something to settle and some unfinished business. Maybe we should talk about finally finishing it. Bridge?

Yeah I thought that might be the case. No doubt you two have had some REALLY outstanding match ups. I can’t think of one that didn’t add to the popularity of the Pit. I have no doubt a future match up wouldn’t only add to that history. I for one wouldn’t pass up an opportunity to see another epic between the two of you!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
a clear winner
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages