News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Memory of a potential sexfight

• 0 Replies

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
Memory of a potential sexfight
« on: September 16, 2024, 04:38:23 PM »
I once worked as a glass collector at a nightclub. The shenaxxxxns of two ladies caught my attention. Both ladies looked bored, they were not drunk or anything, maybe they felt ignored by others in the nightclub and had turned to each other. I am not sure if they walked in with the same group or came separately, or they were both single women who had turned up alone. Anyway, they were standing close to each other, near the wall below the DJ station, at the edges of the dance floor. Both women were blondes, around the same height wearing single piece party dresses exposing their boobs (this happened in 2003, so my memory might be playing games on me).

One lady groped the other ladies breast quite aggressively. The other lady responded by squeezing the instigators boobs. Holy mackerel!

I looked away, acting like I was not paying attention, but the lecher in me wanted to see what was going on.

When I moved my eyes towards them after a few moments, they were kissing each other. Holy mackerel! My duties as a glass collector meant I have to keep walking around the three dance floors in the night club. When I next went to the dance floor at the edges of which the two ladies were surrendering to their amatory urges, the two ladies were gone.

Had they walked out of the night club? Or had they headed to the bathroom? Alas, I never laid eyes on those two again.
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter