News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Amelia vs Jasmine - Underground fight NHB

• 23 Replies

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
Amelia vs Jasmine - Underground fight NHB
« on: September 17, 2024, 04:14:25 PM »
Amelia and Jasmine have been in each others faces for an eternity, they both loathe each other and want nothing more than to fight but it is not enough they both meet in a rough bar, all the fight slots are booked for the night they are both pissed off they are denied a fight then both realise if they get caught fighting over man during the night they will be forced to fight the winner will be free to leave with her prize, the loser will be used to pleasure the winner and humiliated before being left to the merciless crowd to do with her as they please.

People pay $500 for entry to watch the bitch fights, both Amelia and Jasmine ask nobody to interfere no matter what happens. Both women are dressed as per the pictures below for this nasty brutal possibly erotic battle.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2024, 06:26:20 PM by JasmineFCF »

Offline D69again

• God Member
Re: Amelia vs Jasmine - Underground fight NHB
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2024, 04:29:04 PM »
Voting options are the same! Must be the future of elections in this country! Lol.

Please readjust voting options so we can vote knowledgeably.
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline D69again

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2024, 04:31:54 PM »
Thank you for fixing this poll! My vote has now been counted!
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2024, 04:50:41 PM »
Thank you for fixing this poll! My vote has now been counted!

Sorry I had copied options 1 I to options 2 and not updated it properly, corrected now

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2024, 04:51:28 PM »
I am going to fuck you up bad Amelia you fucking slut.

Offline London_Andrews

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2024, 05:00:40 PM »
How can a member be allowed to vote for all three of the options?

Offline Carla.

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2024, 06:23:47 PM »
Poor Jasmine lol

I bet neither of them would set up a poll, likes you did your best and we know you are not the smartest bitch out there.

I was going to vote for Amelia but all the negativity dumped on your poll I might just support you bitch.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2024, 09:08:04 PM »
 That filthy slut Amelia has been in my face insulting me for a long time and now I finally get to beat the shit out of the fucking bitch.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2024, 10:53:23 PM »
Amelia I am going to reverse face sit you and make you eat my pussy as I maul your cxnt you fucking slut

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2024, 02:57:26 AM »
This will be a rough and tumble catfight, but my money is on JasmineFCF.

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2024, 04:03:25 AM »
Jasmine you fucking cock sucker's slut.  Im going to take your tooth out so you can do a better job pleasing the crowd!

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2024, 04:08:45 AM »
Im getting to the center of that bar saying hi to the crowd, blowing kisses in the air.  Getting ready in my corner talking to some guys there. Adjusting my thong under my pants. "Where is that whore? She must be on her knees somewhere! Im going to kick her ass for good and all of you will use her after!"

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2024, 08:49:00 AM »
I strut at my end of the brutal fight club, I too adjust my g string and give the crowd a hot look up my legs, as for adjusting g strings i tell the crowd I will rip that cxnt Amelia in half when I ripped her g string into her cxnt.

As for blow jobs I will make that bitch blow everyone in the crowd after i fucking destroy her.

When I finish with that slut Amelia her hair clothes and Amelia will be left strewn on the floor.

Amelia is nothing more than a worthless fucking slut.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2024, 10:35:29 AM by JasmineFCF »

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #13 on: Yesterday at 06:05:21 AM »
As soon as I saw that ugly slut coming to the battle place, I got beside her sneeky while chearing with nices guys. When I'm close enough,  I launch a low blow attack from behind with my left arm by bending my body to the front and kneeling to the floor. With the right hand pulling her g-string up to ripe it off. "Here you go slut!"

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: Yesterday at 07:35:20 AM »
The butch grabs my g string but put her head risk it cuts into my clit Uuughh you FUCKING cxnt I passionately scream before launching myself turning to face you with you down so low at you! I dig both hands into your dirty scalp and drive my stockinged knee into your face.

Take that you fucking filthy bitch as you still pull my g string I pull your hair again trying to knee your face again.

I will fucking destroy you bitch.