News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Amelia vs Jasmine - Underground fight NHB

• 59 Replies

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
Re: Amelia vs Jasmine - Underground fight NHB
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2024, 07:41:14 PM »
Go Amelia :)

Kick that raging whore Jasmine’s ass!

Shut the fuck up Katie you slut

Bitch!!!

Everyone knows your day is not complete unless you’ve been fucked by a total stranger! What a disgusting whore!

Offline Kate69

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2024, 08:42:10 PM »
Go Amelia :)

Kick that raging whore Jasmine’s ass!

Shut the fuck up Katie you slut

She is my friend shut up bitch

Bitch!!!

Everyone knows your day is not complete unless you’ve been fucked by a total stranger! What a disgusting whore!
I have looked on for a while and want some bitchy erotic action

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2024, 07:10:52 AM »
Your pants still trip and trap you letting ,e slam your head to th4 beer stained carpet floor.

TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING BITCH

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2024, 11:59:20 AM »
After you slammed my head of the floor several times, im starting to feel a bit dizzy. I use my legs bending my body as hard as i can to kick your head and back from the rear managing to hit you several times. "Take this slut!" Doing this I manage to remove my pants in the same time leaving me only in thong and you are forced to get off me. I get up a bit dizzy beside the bar while the crowd cheer me up.

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2024, 01:27:00 PM »
After you slammed my head of the floor several times, im starting to feel a bit dizzy. I use my legs bending my body as hard as i can to kick your head and back from the rear managing to hit you several times. "Take this slut!" Doing this I manage to remove my pants in the same time leaving me only in thong and you are forced to get off me. I get up a bit dizzy beside the bar while the crowd cheer me up.

You winning. Finish this slut.
Palaam
Asian Invasion
Palaam

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2024, 04:12:19 PM »
Fuck now my head I too am dizzy.

We are both stand staggering fighters. Both dazed hurt I snarl “TIME TO FINISH THIS YOU FUCKING BITCH’ I pull my top off over my head not topless in my high heels knee high boots black stockings suspenders, g string and move in ready to finish this fight topless.

We move on my heels click as I raise my fists and swing at your head connecting then go for another blow as people cheer us wildly.

TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING BITCH
« Last Edit: September 25, 2024, 04:34:43 PM by JasmineFCF »

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2024, 04:13:04 PM »

You winning. Finish this slut.
Palaam
Asian Invasion

Watch it bitch

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2024, 05:45:31 PM »
Congrats Amelia :)

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2024, 06:45:19 AM »
The vote is in Amelia wins.

Thanks for the comments everyone and for the fight Amelia.we will try and give a finish, I think the fans deserve it.

Amelia and I punch on, kicking, I force her back, unable to defend I hate her so much I aim for victory, I near get to to the wall, then desperate she kicks out her footwear gets my cxnt, my pubic bone. Having near out punched and kicked the bitch, now her kick makes me scream “YOU FUCKING BITCH, OMG MY cxnt’, bending forward in agony grabbing my mound wailing

OMG

MY cxnt

I hear the crowd explode and then my hair is grabbed i swing fists at her bent down once aimed at her cxnt i could see it was about to connect but her leg kicking kicks my arm off shot her leg knees my right then left tit, having ripped my top off fight to the finish topless the crowd sees the full impact on each breasts i am winded badly, then a knee hits my head hard another follows so hard she fucking dazes me i fight back as hard as i can but my vision is blurred, one eye swollen bad going black quickly, her last knees drives me back stumbling in clicking heels.  I am scream “I will fucking kill you for this bitch” then i fight back but i am dizzy, blurred vision, i swing my blows are not getting weaker and most miss as this fucking bitch gets more confident every blow striking harder and harder.

I swing at her head, but so dazed and blurred vision i miss only to leave myself open to a pussy kick i bend forward in pain i to an uppercut, sends me flying back bent over the bar, I swing and klick desperate just wanting to hurt her, it opens my legs and another pussy kick i wail, now the bitch is on top of me bending my back over the bar choking me with one hand the other g string wedgies me and it snaps ripping off, immediately she mauls my mound but also erotically fingers me, i am soon screaming in pain and moaning erotically.  I hear submit i scream back FUCK YOU, I hate her sooo much I could not submit to her in font of the predominately male crowd, my thoughts are how much i hate her, how could this fucking bitch beat me.

She is barely letting me breathe which aroused me as she mauls and inserts more fingers inside my cxnt. I owe it too my fans to fight on no matter what.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2024, 06:48:20 AM by JasmineFCF »

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2024, 07:05:49 AM »
Wow, congratulations to both of you.

Jasmine as much as i think it is unfair so many people hate you because you have an active sex life, thanks for being a good sport and so soon post fight continuing to give us the finish so many people voted for.

I hope you 2 rematch, like your match with Erin you take your losses when you lose so i respect you for that, other should too as so many others just dissapear.

Offline BE

« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2024, 11:28:54 AM »
Great poll ladies, and really could have went either way, but congratulations to the winner

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2024, 03:49:09 PM »
Great poll ladies, and really could have went either way, but congratulations to the winner

Thanks Holly, you are really killing it in your fight awesomw

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2024, 03:46:33 AM »
was rooting for Jasmine
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2024, 04:09:29 AM »
Sorry for my lateness! Was a really busy week at work! Thanks all for voting and commenting! Its always more fun with an active crowd.  Thanks to Jasmine too. It takes courage to fight and even more to admit defeat in a good way. 

After using your thonged cxnt as a punching bag, we heared submit from the crowd while im chocking you with one hand and with the other fingering you.  Slowly I release my grip on your throat. "The blue face you got make you look better you dirty cxnt!" I began punching your face with my right fist while pinching your clit hard.  "Submit you stupid whore!" I asked a beer bottle from a guy in the crowd.  I make the beer rain on my body riding you and I use the bottle to fuck your wet cxnt a bit and smash it on your head.  "Boys! That whore is yours to use as you see fit! "

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2024, 11:32:25 PM »
Sorry for a late reply.

MY cxnt taking a beating, even though the fight is one sided i still throw weak punches back into this bitch, claw and bite, as she chokes and fingers me the erotic kink if being choked and fingered drives me wild and my cxnt is a soaking mess, still struggling and snarling FUCK YOU  e every time the bitch asked me to submit, then the bottle inside my cxnt a massive dildo i moan and squirt and orgasm, dazed as she hits me on the head and walks off I roll to the side and scream as best i can “I WANT REMATCH BITCH THIS IS NOT OVER BITCH”, realising i am at the mercy for the crowd for the rest of the night.