News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

AI Female Deathmatch tournament

• 5 Replies

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
AI Female Deathmatch tournament
« on: September 17, 2024, 08:00:31 PM »
Hey all been playing around with ai lately and was thinking of hosting a poll match tournament with a twist, each fight will have a poll, but this will not completely decide the outcome of the fight, the poll will determine who the crowd is rooting for and be given an advantage but the fights and outcomes will be decided by the AI's algorithm!

If anyone is interested or wants to know more feel free to post a reply or pm me!

Online Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
Re: AI Female Deathmatch tournament
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2024, 08:15:43 PM »
 I like this idea. I don’t like the idea of a deathmatch though. I like men taking care of woman after a fight. Not wanting them to dead.

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2024, 08:39:12 PM »
I like this idea. I don’t like the idea of a deathmatch though. I like men taking care of woman after a fight. Not wanting them to dead.

Thanks, I appreciate the interest but traditionally, all the poll tournaments I have posted here have been to the death. That said, I would consider a non deathmatch tournament if it got enough interest I guess.

Offline London_Andrews

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2024, 11:35:05 PM »
I agree with Rock. I don’t see the appeal in death matches. It’s a bit morbid to me.

Offline Carla.

« Reply #4 on: Today at 02:50:01 AM »
I agree with Rock. I don’t see the appeal in death matches. It’s a bit morbid to me.

I agree with Rock and London

Offline BattlingMilf

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:50:58 AM »
Sounds like a really interesting concept, I'd definitely be down to enter!!

Also no, idea why people are coming out of the woodwork, to voice their disdain for fantasy fights to the death, they have been fairly common around here for a while!  ???