News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

If your girl is competing and?

• 3 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
If your girl is competing and?
« on: September 18, 2024, 06:16:25 AM »
This is for both girls and their bf’s or husband’s.  You are wrestling a friend or another girl who you have a friendly wrestling match. Maybe at party or maybe you set it up after finding out your man is turned on by you competing against another girl.

You and the other girl wrestle and it gets more competitive as you go. At some point you sense she REALLY, wants to win. She doesn’t have a man and you’ve noticed your man paying attention to her or flirting casually at times. You’ve always thought it was just friendly teasing. Now though she seems as if she wants to win tooo much. You start thinking she’s trying to impress your man as she is checking his reaction to what she’s doing and making sure he’s watching. At some point you either tire or realize she’s too strong and she is going to WIN!! You see the joy and pride on her face and she’s taunting you in a way that could be joking but could be serious. She looks to your man and begins to ask him questions. Like you like seeing me beat your girl?  Better tell her to give before I really have to hurt her.
He seems to be enjoying the match which you’re glad but it was suppose to be you the center of attention and she’s taking center stage. Finally she either asks you to give and when you resist she applies pressure that is causing you to really hurt. Wanting to win a bit too much but you can’t bare the thought of admitting defeat with him watching. It finally gets to where you are obviously hurting but he’s watching the other girl until she finally says ok the and pins you. Question is for the girls: how do you handle this and how do you feel if you just can’t decide was it you or was she really trying to impress him?
For the guys do you possibly find the winning girl has your attention in a way she hasn’t before?
Now for everyone: has this ever occurred irl to you and what happened as a result?
Wondering what the odds are that this situation occurs, what are the odds this affects the relationship negatively?
It could also be arm wrestling or any other test of strength. Just some sort physical test with another girl that is a turn on to your man.

Offline Rgh37

Re: If your girl is competing and?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2024, 01:12:37 PM »
I have experienced this a couple times.  Neither was a wrestling match or fight.  Both were more just one woman showing the other who was boss so to speak. 

The more recent was my wife and her friend.  The three of us were hanging out one night with another friend and we were having some wine. My wife's friend out of nowhere grabs her arms from behind and pulls her in close.  She is behind my wife holding my wife's arms behind her back.  She starts dancing my wife around in that position.  When she first grabbed my wife, she tried to resist and pull away but couldn't.  The struggle was subtle, but you could see both were trying.  After a few seconds my wife stop struggling and kind of went with it.  When she did her friend gave me a look like "yeah I got her".  She was smiling at me as they danced.  My wife also looked over and had a smile on her face but hers was a little different.  She looked a little submissive at this point.  It was all very subtle but also very hot.

The other time was a long time ago before I was married.  I met two girls at a bar that were friends.  We all hung out a few times and I liked both of them.  I think they both liked me so I kind of had my choice of the two.  One night we are sitting at a picnic style table at a bar and the bigger of the two turns sideways and puts the other in a seated scissors around her waist.  Nobody could tell what was going on but us 3.  She squeezed the crap out of her friend for like 10 minutes.  She would throttle the pressure up and down.  When she really clamped it on her friends eyes would bulge and she would groan.  I think the one doing the squeezing thought she would impress me.  She was a bit surprised I think when I took her friend, the squeezee, home that night. 

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2024, 02:26:43 PM »
In senior year of high schools, there were two girls, Sandy and Lisa, who thought of themselves as super-mature and sophisticated and liberated in sexuality and relationships.  They had boyfriend's, and then decided to swap, and were very exhibitionist about it, making it known that they had swapped partners.

Except Sandy was happy with the 2nd boyfriend, and Lisa wasn't--Lisa wanted to go back to the original arrangement.  Sandy and Lisa had a short fight over, and Sandy won.

After the fight, both of the guys wanted Sandy.  Lisa got shunned by the girls in the school after that, and didn't go out much.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2024, 03:01:24 AM »
Both of those are the things I think happen more than most will acknowledge to other people. I think it’s really hot to hear about those type of sort competitions especially when the girl that had gotten the better of the other also talks about it afterwards.

One of my wife at the time but ex wife now friends , not really good friends but knew the both of us. She would flirt with me and it did somewhat bother my wife but she wouldn’t say any thing to her. The friend was a better athlete as this happened  when we played in a coed softball league. She was pretty but not as pretty as my wife. She had a better body and it was easy to tell she knew it by the way she postured around my wife. She’d make comments about her boobs bothering her when she ran and say something along the lines that sometimes she wished she was small up top like my wife when she played ball. Then say but  well not really with a wink and a nod. Clearly to draw the comparison. As far as I know she had no idea about me being into the competition like wrestling or strength comparison but my wife did. One night she walked up behind my wife wrapped her arms around her and suddenly lifted her off the ground squeezing her. I could see my wife’s face turning red. I don’t know if she was embarrassed or hurting some. We were just walking along at the time and I didn’t see her until she grabbed her. I turned to watch and she was smiling and  set my wife down as if she was just playing around. They weren’t good enough friends really for her to do that or at least my wife didn’t think so. She didn’t say anything about afterwards to her friend or me. I asked her later that night when we got home what that was all about. She said she had no idea but she was about to slap somebody when she got grabbed. In truth she couldn’t have since her arms were pinned to her sides as well. I’m pretty sure my wife knew it kinda turned me on but she didn’t speak about anymore.

Once my wife before we married was wrestling around with one of her friends before she knew of my interest. In that case I didn’t really think of her friend as particularly hot. Not unattractive but just never caught my attention. She actually pinned my wife down and was counting the pin while smiling at me. I saw her in a new light as she did and I believe she was trying to impress me. I did actually talk to her about that instant asking if she wrestled like that when her and my gf at that time often? She said she did and she always won too. We ended up making out once or twice with the friend, as my gf/future wife were just beginning stage. I never told her that it was a turn on seeing her do that but I would compare the two in was that I think she caught on. I’d ask them to make a muscle and feel them. The friend was always more willing to compare this way as my gf was sort of bashful about it. I wondered if she thought back later on after I told her about my I guess fetish, and realized I was comparing the two. If she did she never said anything.

While we were married she would often talk about getting in to fights with an ex gf or a girl who flirted with me while out and seemed to enjoy how much it turned me on but the passive aggressive competitions I thought were really hot to think about and wonder if something really happened what would happen?  Thanks for both your responses!