News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Anna69 vs Mosimostop in a brutal erotic catfight sexfight bitchfight

• 117 Replies

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
Re: Anna69 vs Mosimostop in a brutal erotic catfight sexfight bitchfight
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2024, 12:45:28 PM »
We fighting like 2 wild cats ,,, slapping scratching and yanking eachother,,,,our heels clicking as we struggling around,,,, our sweat and screams mixing,,,,yes we seems kissing but our tongues are battling,,,,i try to shove you back hard hope trip you down

Offline Anna69

« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2024, 02:44:10 PM »
We both worse our hair out to look sexier more appealing than the other as out sweaty hot bodies battle it out, heels click tongues fighting, our sexy wet hair  over each others faces we can barely see where we are as we slice each other up pulling  her g string up her back slicing each others clit apart and meaning as we thrust our cxnts together our slits slide into the others slit, our hard erect nipples poke the others breasts.  But our faces so close each others hair in our eyes we have no idea where we are in the room as our heels give away how hard we both struggle.  I will make you eat my pussy and ruin your arse with the strap on bitch is all I can think.

I seemingly move you about, but then the trip I fall backwards but thud my arse hits the bar, it does mean you bend my back over the bar and drinks spray us both, more me but both of us, the crowd explodes, my body hitting the bar loosens my holds for a moment and you are all fucking over me, minutes of you dominating me even if only marginally just pisses me off so much I am so desperate and play helpless it works you loosen the grip as if to cum in for the kill only for me to spin you and bend your back over the bar now I dominate, again like you only marginally, I can feel your body, you hate it being dominated, but I notice your slit so now soaking, making me wonder does she really hate it or lose it or is it a combination of both.

We are both wild sweat covered, heels click, we both know this could soon end up on the floor. As much as we try to hurt each other it becomes more sexual every second.

Online BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2024, 03:02:47 PM »
This is so hot, shit the votes are favouring Mosimostop pull out all you have Anna

Offline Kate69

« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2024, 03:09:35 PM »
Anna get the bitch.  In all honesty I want to a fight against that Mobina bitch too
I have looked on for a while and want some bitchy erotic action

Offline SexyTink

« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2024, 03:18:51 PM »
Kick her ass Mosimostop

Anna will destroy your bitch
Mosimostop will ruin your slut Anna

Standing at ring side watching the heated fight but getting distracted by a busty blonde next to me. She's punching ringside, cheering Mosimostop like crazy, her big tits shacking, seems she's a rival of Anna really wanting to see her loose...

Anna fuck this bitch up bad, make the bitch cry
Glares at Kate69, then looks back at the fight. Come on Mosimostop ruin that bitch.

Giving a filthy start back at Sexytink then seeing Anna rip into Mosimostop, I cheer Anna get the bitch rip her fucking hair out.
Glares again at Kate69 as I move my lips without any words "fuck you bitch". Then continues to watch the fight as I cheer Mosimostop on, rip that bitch apart and show her your the better woman.

I glare right back at Tink, matching her at this stage no words but everyone can red my ???? lips “ back in your cage you fucking bitch, shut the fuck up or I will shut you the fuck up bitch”, making sure Tink hears me I cheer Anna “ make sure you don’t settle with that bitches hair being in the floor, I want you to make her wail, maul her tits and vag as soon as you get a chance”
I glare at Kate69 as I lean forward. I whisper in her ear, this isn't the place for us to get catty bitch. Then I focus on the fight again. Get her Mosimostop, claw that bitch up.

Offline SexyTink

« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2024, 03:19:54 PM »
Kick her ass Mosimostop

Standing at ring side watching the heated fight but getting distracted by a busty blonde next to me. She's punching ringside, cheering Mosimostop like crazy, her big tits shacking, seems she's a rival of Anna really wanting to see her loose...

Glares at Kate69, then looks back at the fight. Come on Mosimostop ruin that bitch.

Giving a filthy start back at Sexytink then seeing Anna rip into Mosimostop, I cheer Anna get the bitch rip her fucking hair out.
Glares again at Kate69 as I move my lips without any words "fuck you bitch". Then continues to watch the fight as I cheer Mosimostop on, rip that bitch apart and show her your the better woman.

I glare right back at Tink, matching her at this stage no words but everyone can red my ???? lips “ back in your cage you fucking bitch, shut the fuck up or I will shut you the fuck up bitch”, making sure Tink hears me I cheer Anna “ make sure you don’t settle with that bitches hair being in the floor, I want you to make her wail, maul her tits and vag as soon as you get a chance”
lol you will be disappointed too

Don’t take any shit from Tink Kate, get her Anna rip her fucking hair out by the roots
Do us both a favor and stay out of this bitch

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2024, 05:20:56 PM »
Mosi has got this

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2024, 05:59:25 PM »
I managed to trip you down and gain the control ,,,,both panting faster and faster ,,,, grab your neck for a moment and slap your wet pussy but you quickly change the position and turn me over and bend me forward,,,,my tight skirt slided up and my ass popped off ,,,,my juices already started to dripping from my wet pussy ,,,,this fight getting more intense every second,i cant believe how difficult and close is it ,,,,we both fighting for dominance hard ,,,, crowd cheering us laud ,,,i wiggle my ass and pull it back hard trying to hit it to your belly

Offline Kate69

« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2024, 10:06:29 PM »
Kick her ass Mosimostop

Don’t take any shit from Tink Kate, get her Anna rip her fucking hair out by the roots

Why nit get bitchy here, but sure let’s take it somewhere else bitch. Get her Anna

Offline Kate69

Offline Anna69

« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2024, 10:23:17 PM »
I can’t believe it this bitch takes me down in front of the crowd her mound pins mine. Our g strings buried inside our mounds, she pins my wrists my bangle rattle on the ground, everyone looking up our skirts at two damp mounds thrusting battling away, my wrist pinned her tits press on mine as mine thrust back up.

I can’t scape the pin, then to the crowds cheers she manoeuvres, slaps my pussy and tries to choke me as she mounts my mid section working her way up my body, but she gives up a strong pin to do damage and as I struggle and thrust she falls face first to my side bumping her head on the floor, it gives me just enough time to throw my weight on the bitch an arm around her neck grabbing hair tightly with that hand, her breasts smeared on the floor, mine drilling her back, my other hand down low under her, erotically but nastily working her increasingly wet cxnt.  I whisper I her ear upsurge mine bitch, as I then kiss and erotically bite her neck and shoulders.. I hear one of the workers gets a $200 tip for turning the heat up making us sweat more, as a lot of the crowd moves behind us to look up our raised skirts and look at our cxnts as we battle. Mosi leaving a snail trail on the floor as my juices glisten on her skin.

Offline SexyTink

« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2024, 10:32:36 PM »
Kick her ass Mosimostop

Why nit get bitchy here, but sure let’s take it somewhere else bitch. Get her Anna
Glares at Kate69, and slaps her across the face, you bitch..........Get her Mosimostop

Offline Kate69

« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2024, 11:03:26 PM »
Kick her ass Mosimostop

Glares at Kate69, and slaps her across the face, you bitch..........Get her Mosimostop
My hair flies, I scream “ you fucking bitch” as I slap that slut Tink back hard on her face and I turn cheering “ get her Anna”

Offline SexyTink

« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2024, 11:09:24 PM »
Kick her ass Mosimostop

My hair flies, I scream “ you fucking bitch” as I slap that slut Tink back hard on her face and I turn cheering “ get her Anna”
My face snaps to the side from Kate's slap. I rub my cheek as o glare at her. Oh you fucking cxnt. I lung at Kate and grabs both handful of her hair.

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2024, 12:01:27 AM »
We dragged the battle on the floor ,,,,an erotic wild battle,,,you reach on my back and wrap your arm around my neck and attack my soak pussy.....
*Get off me BITCH*
You biting my neck
I moan as your fingers penetrate in my pussy ,,,the voice of crowds fill my ear ,,,,i try roll and kick you back
Our sweaty body slides on eachother