News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Anna69 vs Mosimostop in a brutal erotic catfight sexfight bitchfight

• 117 Replies

Offline Kate69

Re: Anna69 vs Mosimostop in a brutal erotic catfight sexfight bitchfight
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2024, 08:05:03 AM »
Kick her ass Mosimostop

Anna will destroy your bitch
Mosimostop will ruin your slut Anna

Standing at ring side watching the heated fight but getting distracted by a busty blonde next to me. She's punching ringside, cheering Mosimostop like crazy, her big tits shacking, seems she's a rival of Anna really wanting to see her loose...

Anna fuck this bitch up bad, make the bitch cry
Glares at Kate69, then looks back at the fight. Come on Mosimostop ruin that bitch.

Giving a filthy start back at Sexytink then seeing Anna rip into Mosimostop, I cheer Anna get the bitch rip her fucking hair out.
Glares again at Kate69 as I move my lips without any words "fuck you bitch". Then continues to watch the fight as I cheer Mosimostop on, rip that bitch apart and show her your the better woman.

I glare right back at Tink, matching her at this stage no words but everyone can red my ???? lips “ back in your cage you fucking bitch, shut the fuck up or I will shut you the fuck up bitch”, making sure Tink hears me I cheer Anna “ make sure you don’t settle with that bitches hair being in the floor, I want you to make her wail, maul her tits and vag as soon as you get a chance”
lol you will be disappointed too

Don’t take any shit from Tink Kate, get her Anna rip her fucking hair out by the roots
Do us both a favor and stay out of this bitch

Why nit get bitchy here, but sure let’s take it somewhere else bitch. Get her Anna
Glares at Kate69, and slaps her across the face, you bitch..........Get her Mosimostop
My hair flies, I scream “ you fucking bitch” as I slap that slut Tink back hard on her face and I turn cheering “ get her Anna”
My face snaps to the side from Kate's slap. I rub my cheek as o glare at her. Oh you fucking cxnt. I lung at Kate and grabs both handful of her hair.

I have Tinks hair too we tussle heels click as I cheer Anna, ruin the bitch
I have looked on for a while and want some bitchy erotic action

Offline Anna69

« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2024, 08:13:52 AM »
We dragged the battle on the floor ,,,,an erotic wild battle,,,you reach on my back and wrap your arm around my neck and attack my soak pussy.....
*Get off me BITCH*
You biting my neck
I moan as your fingers penetrate in my pussy ,,,the voice of crowds fill my ear ,,,,i try roll and kick you back
Our sweaty body slides on eachother

Choking Mobina the fucking bitch, I am still on her back choking her brutally arousing her cxnt, pinning her ad the cxnt lathers up, biting her neck and shoulders eroticically.

Her pussy leaving a wet trail on the floor.

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2024, 12:41:17 PM »
You keep checking me and working on my pussy ,,,i manage to bite your arm and shoot my elbow back to hurt you enough to release myself ,,,, coughing and rolling away to recover

Offline Anna69

« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2024, 07:41:38 PM »
You keep checking me and working on my pussy ,,,i manage to bite your arm and shoot my elbow back to hurt you enough to release myself ,,,, coughing and rolling away to recover

Aghhh you bitch you bitch me then Aghhhhh the elbow.

You roll away but I move in face to face we hair pull, I again g string wedgie you, you struggle back we catball, I FUCKING HATE YOU BITCH JUST GIVE NOW SLUT

Everyone looking up our skirts as we catball.

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2024, 01:42:53 AM »
We started catballing on floor both are exhausted you get on me as im kicking at floor and pulling your hair
Panting fast
*NO WAY BITCH*

Offline Anna69

« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2024, 07:07:52 AM »
Catballing me biting your shoulders, breast to breast, pussy to pussy I tear your cxnt in two by your g string, as we roll, kick and claw.

I try to pin you but we keep rolling.

FUCK YOU BITCH GIVE NOW.

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2024, 12:18:41 PM »
I am thrilled, excited almost ecstatic by that juicy spectacle both ladies in the ring deliver !
still have feelings for Mobina and I am still little concerned about Anna's 'hair ripping announcement' .
but at that stage of the fight I am sensing the crowd eagerly wants nothing more than:
a clear winner! one last standing lady prevailing. 

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2024, 01:06:24 PM »
FUCK YOU BITCH
we roll and roll slapping and hair pulling,,,feel my pussy in fire i claw your face then pull my knees on my belly trying to lift you up and flip you over

Offline Anna69

« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2024, 04:31:20 PM »
YOU FUCKING BITCH

I RIP YOUR G STEIGN wildly but try as hard as I do to keep you pinned your move worlds and I fall to your side still pulling your hair but face to face.

YOU GOT LUCKY THEN BITCH BIT IT WOMT SAVE YOU SLUT.

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2024, 06:07:01 PM »
Screaming out as we hair pulling side by side ,,,,,try to kick you and crawl away ,,,,feel extremely pain all over my body
*BITCH GET OFF ME*

Offline Anna69

« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2024, 07:36:50 PM »
I scream too knowing attack is my best defence but also get just as hurt as you, your last kick to my legs hurt and it allows you to turn face down to crawl away, knowing I have to attack I lunge at your head connecting landing in your back as you try to crawl away on all fours get an arm around your neck and claw your left tit.

FUCK YOU BITCH DON’T YOU DARE RUN AWAY I WANT TO FUCKING DESTROY YOU

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2024, 08:04:28 PM »
*AAAAAAAA FUCKING BITCH*
i fell on my chest as you lunge on my back clawing my tit as you choking me ,,,,i struggle as im pinned down ,,,, kicking on the floor trying to open your arm around my neck...

Offline Anna69

« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2024, 11:02:25 PM »
One hand around your neck and nastily, brutally, erotically mauling your breast, I get another hand down low and run my nails scratching your mound erotically, then I slide two fi gets deep inside your clit, you are soaking, I know if we were trading bare fists there is a real danger you could take me or I could take you, but right now it is clear our sheer hate, jealousy, bitchiness is not hiding the sheer lust we have for each other. Sure my vagina is soaking, if in your position I have thoughts of how hard I would be fighting an explosive orgasm. I whisper in your ear with hot sensual breathe, but loud enough for the microphones to pick up “YOY WANT ME TO BEAT YOU ADMIT IT YOU HORNY SEXY BITCH’, It is no secret I am bi, the idea of beating you and claiming you as my prize drives me wild.

It is becoming clear our mutual lust neither would ever submit to the other, both  preferring to be humiliated or beaten by the other to prove to the other we are willing to fight to ko than risk the other losing passion for us.

It is driving me wild being able to mount you like this.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2024, 11:03:25 PM by Anna69 »

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2024, 11:28:48 PM »
Im moaning and screaming loudly as you choking me and mauling my tit and scratching my mound my vision going fade as i cant get enough oxygen,,,, struggling as i feel so weak to keep fighting,,,,i just coughing as taunting to me,,,,kick on the floor hopelessly

Offline Anna69

« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2024, 11:46:57 PM »
You kinky bitch, you love getting choked admit it.

Come on you kinky hot bitch beg me to finger you.

I slow down my fingering, beg for it.

I tau t get ready for the strap on.