News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Staredown Art

• 11 Replies

Offline Boobee8008

Staredown Art
« on: September 21, 2024, 12:14:07 PM »
I've been sharing some of my art on Twitter recently so I thought I'd share it on here as well. They consist of staredowns usually pre catfight / sexfight. Feedback is welcome, plus any ideas for future staredown scenarios.

He watches on as they stare each other down, neither willing to share. They'll compete for him, woman to woman.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2024, 12:15:22 PM by Boobee8008 »

Offline Boobee8008

Re: Staredown Art
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2024, 12:19:57 PM »
A crowd begins to form as the two blondes stare each other down on the beach. Jealousy overcomes them as they size each other up, their bodies identical. Only millimeters apart, their arms rise above their heads. Foreheads press together as fingers interlock. The contest is on.

Offline Boobee8008

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2024, 12:23:38 PM »
Queens from two rival tribes meet in a secluded area deep in the woods, to settle who will claim the land for their own people. Fingers intertwine above their heads as they clash body to body, tits and pussies meet to determine who will become Ruler of The Forest.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2024, 12:23:59 PM by Boobee8008 »

Offline Boobee8008

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2024, 12:26:06 PM »
"What the fuck do you think you're doing talking to my boyfriend?"

"And what exactly are you going to do about it, bitch?"

"I'll show you what I'm going to do about it, slut."

"Oh yeah? Bring it on then, cxnt."

Offline Delarey1

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2024, 03:34:37 PM »
Wonderful!

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2024, 09:48:17 PM »
A good long staredown is one of my favorite phases in a catfight along with stripping down in front of each other.

Offline themodsquad

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2024, 04:19:41 AM »
These are GREAT!!!! The best part is that they’re all exact lookalikes or doubles. Nothing better. CATFIGHT NUDE!!!

Offline Indian WildCat

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2024, 06:30:29 AM »
Pretty amazing work!
Anveshi

Offline wolfie8it

• I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2024, 11:12:53 PM »
Staredown right before a catfight is to me the sexiest thing to see. Especially when they are tit to tit.

Offline SM1

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2024, 08:53:37 AM »
My two older sisters really disliked each other when they were teenagers and had a couple of nasty catfights. Our parents punished them hard for fighting each other and so they would just resort to arguing which often led to them having intense staredown stand-offs as they knew the consequences of getting physical with each other.
Their staredowns were a true reflection of your artwork wolfie, with them standing pressed right up against each other, nose to nose, forehead to forehead and even with them standing with their toes treading on each other. On one particular occasion, they both accused the other of having bad breath and they exaggerated their exhaling into each other's face, to a point where they bumped lips and open mouths a couple of times before pushing each other away. Before anyone asks, NO they did not kissfight, NO they did not clash tongues or try to bite mouth to mouth or anything similar, it was just a quick couple of accidental bumps in the heat of the moment.
I think that ever since witnessing these clashes between my sisters when I was very young, I too have always found two women, irrespective of their age and appearance, getting right in each other's face, staring each other out, really hot.   

Offline SM1

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2024, 08:56:24 AM »
My sincere apologies Boobee I credited wolfie with your wonderful artwork by mistake  :o

Offline Boobee8008

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2024, 01:53:03 AM »
Two teachers that can't stand each other, decide to settle their differences after school. No distractions - hands on hips, just the two of them, woman to woman.