News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suitefights Vika vs Anastasia

• 39 Replies

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
Re: Suitefights Vika vs Anastasia
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2024, 09:14:19 PM »
Vika is a professional and, I believe, fights at the level of her competition. Anastasia, happily for us, appears ready to move beyond oil wrestling and step into nude catfighting. The available photos suggest a good chemistry between the two beauties and I can't wait to watch.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2024, 07:18:17 AM »
Vika is a professional and, I believe, fights at the level of her competition. Anastasia, happily for us, appears ready to move beyond oil wrestling and step into nude catfighting. The available photos suggest a good chemistry between the two beauties and I can't wait to watch.

"Anastasia, happily for us, appears ready to move beyond oil wrestling"

Speak for yourself.

(RANT INCOMING)
Some enjoy the oil wrestling over the catfights myself included. Truth be told there's PLENTY of room for both. Real catfights vs scripted catfights, oil wrestling vs catfights, can we just enjoy what we are all really here to see... hot women wrestling. I joke that every SF match should have been an oil match but the reality is who really gives AF. I just hope SF continues to produce BOTH oil and catfights because BOTH deserve representation.

BTW this rant wasn't directly in response to Hammer48 but to the catfight community in general.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2024, 08:46:52 AM by jaybee »

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2024, 08:04:34 AM »

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2024, 01:23:05 PM »
His point here is that oil wrestling is WWE and catfighting is UFC. And he is right.

Vika is a professional and, I believe, fights at the level of her competition. Anastasia, happily for us, appears ready to move beyond oil wrestling and step into nude catfighting...

"Anastasia, happily for us, appears ready to move beyond oil wrestling"

Speak for yourself.

(RANT INCOMING)
Some enjoy the oil wrestling over the catfights myself included...

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2024, 01:34:51 PM »
Those who love tit-mauling (which includes myself!) will love this one.
Anastasia has the body of a personal trainer. And Vika is a goddess...a Greek sculpture of beauty come to life.
Need I say more? Thank you, SuiteFights!

Offline Mike_Lynn

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2024, 02:00:40 PM »
Definitely looks like a war between Alphas!

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2024, 02:46:31 PM »
Super production! Enjoyed it totally.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2024, 07:03:35 PM »
Looks hot - was their any trash talk in it?

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2024, 09:11:22 PM »
Looks hot - was their any trash talk in it?
None. Ladies were gracious and displayed good sportsmanship.

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2024, 10:51:09 PM »
This is one of the best catfights produced by SuiteFight. It is a matter of taste, but this production is up there. Congratulations to the girls for giving their 100%. In the end, one of the ladies immediately asks for a rematch. Very competitive! Hairpulling, pussy grabbing, and both ladies end up with marks on their tits. Stunning ladies, stunning match. If you are a fan of the discipline of catfighting, I suggest you buy it.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2024, 11:27:22 AM »
This is one of the best catfights produced by SuiteFight. It is a matter of taste, but this production is up there. Congratulations to the girls for giving their 100%. In the end, one of the ladies immediately asks for a rematch. Very competitive! Hairpulling, pussy grabbing, and both ladies end up with marks on their tits. Stunning ladies, stunning match. If you are a fan of the discipline of catfighting, I suggest you buy it.

I agree. This reminded me of one of Suitefights older fights. Coming from a lapsed "Real" catfight fan I really enjoyed this one. Even though  Anastasia is my current favorite wrestling model on scene and Vika may be my second favorite I swear I'm not biased, lol. If I didn't think it was good I wouldn't give it any credit. I highly recommend this one!

Offline bobf

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2024, 01:12:33 PM »
Well worth the money! Suitefights has really been knocking it out of the park lately.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2024, 01:22:20 PM »
This one is a winner all around. SF is back up and running in high gear. Glad to see this. Things were kind of dull for awhile, but this one is top notch.

Online Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2024, 05:37:28 PM »
One of the best ever, Anastasia has a body that is almost not real it's so perfect, great production. 

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2024, 09:02:12 PM »
Anastasia is certainly the toughest catfighter I have seen so far. Anyone have a suggestion who she should catfight next? Think an opponent may be hard to find after seeing her last two math-ups. Mybe a newcomer with her built could step up. But who??