News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WNBA Caitlin Clark Eye Poke

• 8 Replies

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
WNBA Caitlin Clark Eye Poke
« on: September 23, 2024, 03:14:26 PM »
Despite living in the UK even I've heard of Caitlin Clark and have been watching her play whenever I can. Well last night she got poked in the eye and no foul was called. As someone who enjoys to use her nails myself; I'm calling it! That was intentional!

But I'm curious what everyone else thinks?

https://youtube.com/shorts/undRxrGZ2cw?si=yVAiMEfYwCvidupm

Oh and if I was Caitlin and that bitch did that to me…I would off been swiftly sent off for violent conduct!

Xoxo
Kate
« Last Edit: September 23, 2024, 04:23:48 PM by Dicey_Kate »

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
Re: WNBA Caitlin Clark Eye Poke
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2024, 01:33:11 AM »
Video has been removed

Offline locked

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2024, 01:15:01 PM »
Until Caitlin Clarke was on the scene you would have to tie me to a chair and hold a gun to my head to watch women's basketball ... and in two minutes I'd be begging you to pull the trigger.

But Caitlin is so phenomenal that I have to watch anytime there's a clip of her playing .... and no, it's not because I'm hoping for a fight to break out. She is just so fucking good I can't stop watching her 'swishes' from mid court that she rarely misses besides the plays she sets up !! She's incredible !

No doubt the other players are jealous as hell ( especially the veterans ) but I don't believe it's just racism .... she's just so fucking good everyone is blown away.  Remember,   it was a white coach who kept her out of the Olympics  ???  and damn if Caitlin didn't make her look like a fool later for doing so !!   

She's a class act and a great sport.  No complaints,  excuses or blaming others when she (rarely)  screws up, she just accepts it and vows to do better next time.  She's the exact opposite of those jealous girls that are out to get her ...

Also like the fact she's not into the fake eyelashes and extreme make up that's making the ones that do wear that shit look like a it's hooker basketball league. But maybe if she did wear those ridiculous eyelashes it would have deflected that eye poke  ;D

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2024, 01:46:34 PM »
DiJonai Carrington‘s interview does not pass the smell test in my books. As for Caitlin what she says publicly is not necessarily what she thinks and believes privately. If she had come out and said that was deliberate all hell would have broken loose in the media and WNBA officials would definitely get involved…it would turn into a huge mess.

I would be more keen to see what happens when those two meet again on the court…would not be surprised if Caitlin is a little careless with her arms ;)

Offline Big Easy Jim

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2024, 02:04:40 AM »
It was intentionally.  The video proves it if it was just slapping  the ball away yes it was a mistake  and it happens  in sports. But she turned  her fingers  down with the claws at her eyes
 The video proves this.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2024, 05:17:12 AM »
Well if I was named after a mustard (Dijon) I would be bitter too and  go after normal named white girls.

Offline Mike_Lynn

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2024, 02:19:20 PM »
Is ANYONE watching WNBA playoffs now that Fever is out?

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2024, 05:35:05 AM »
one of the reasons Caitlin Clark is popular is that she's white and straight.