News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 16

• 0 Replies

Offline YuriLesboLover

• God Member
Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 16
« on: September 24, 2024, 08:49:14 PM »
Denise’s mind was all over the place following her glorious but unsuccessful fight against Lana. She didn’t take it too hard. She had guessed that just about every nympho loses their first fight and the ones that didn’t were fighting against sexfight virgins as well. Lana was as far from that as possible. She was as experienced and professional as it got. Still, Denise did quite well for her first time and more importantly, she loved every second of it. More than words could describe. She was already a sexfight addict. She wanted more. She needed more. So, she decided to go to where this all began for her. The pool where she and Kelly watched Brooke and Lana fight. Besides, there would be plenty of scantily clad women for the pervy brunette to harass there.

Many doubts were clouding Denise’s mind. What would her family think? Was she setting a bad example for Lexi? Could she control her addiction or would it end up consuming her? However, all of those thoughts were overshadowed by her now seemingly endless and insatiable libido. She was on a cruise. A cruise filled to the brim with hot bitches. For now, she should enjoy herself and explore her new passion to the best of her ability. As she entered the pool deck, she was enthused to find that she was right. Beautiful, bikini clad women were everywhere as far as the eye could see. Denise felt like a kid in a candy store.

‘So many women here…’ Denise thought to herself as her pussy began to burn. ‘Who do I go after first? I want to grope and molest them all!’

Thankfully, Denise did not have to choose as it seemed fate had chosen for her. Sitting on a lawn chair was one of the women who pushed her down this path to nymphomania in the first place. Brooke! A fellow brunette with gigantic G cups was tanning on the deck. First, Denise was able to fight Lana and now this. The brown haired MILF wasted absolutely no time in taking a seat right next to the bounty hunter. She was wearing sunglasses and Denise guessed that her eyes were closed. The older woman tried to stop herself from drooling at the sight of the other brunette’s flawless, curvaceous body. The sun shone off of Brooke’s delicious form as Denise guessed that she had coated herself in tanning oil.

“Take a picture. It’ll last longer.” Brooke said sarcastically.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Denise said, embarrassed.

“Well, I can’t say I’m too offended at getting ogled by someone like you.” Brooke said flirtatiously.

Denise began to blush. Thankfully Brooke’s sunglasses would make it impossible to notice.

“You’re Brooke, right?” Denise asked.

“Yes…” Brooke said warily.

Given her troubled past, a total stranger knowing her name made Brooke a bit uneasy.

“I saw you here the other day fighting.” Denise said. “It was…a really good show.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. I know I did.” Brooke said. “How did you know my name though?”

Denise still had some inhibitions after all, so she struggled to make something up, not wanting to reveal her fight with Lana just yet.

“Oh, I…heard that other girl call you Brooke.” Denise stammered.

“I see.” Brooke said with barely hidden skepticism.

Denise wasn’t sure why she was being so awkward but she could tell that Brooke was a sexual lioness. She gave off an aura unlike any other woman on this ship. If only Denise knew what this woman had been through in her life. She could not possibly imagine. Denise was totally innocent but Brooke did not know this. She suspected that the other brunette was up to something and knew more than she let on. Denise couldn’t help it. She was a terrible liar. However, Brooke figured that having some fun with her wouldn’t be all that bad. She began undoing her black bikini top.

“I hate tan lines. You don’t mind, do you?” Brooke asked Denise teasingly.

Denise felt her heart jump up into her throat but she tried to keep her cool.

“No. Go right ahead.” She answered with a barely suppressed gulp.

Brooke smiled and removed her top, letting her jubblies out to jiggle. Denise was immediately mesmerized by the sight.

“Wow…” Denise said in awe. “You’re gigantic.”

“I get that a lot.” Brooke bragged.

At this point, Denise could tell that Brooke was teasing her. So she decided that two could play at that game.

“I don’t like tan lines much myself.” Denise said as she undid her yellow bikini top.

“Good on you.” Brooke said as she eyed up Denise’s DDs as they bounced free.

“You know, we’ve both shown our milkers to each other but only one of us knows the other’s name.” Brooke pointed out.

“Denise.” The other brunette answered.

“Well, Denise…” Brooke said. “From one brunette to another, you’ve got a great rack.”

“Oh, thanks.” Denise said. “But I look like a 12 year old compared to you.”

“Don’t be modest. DDs are a great size.” Brooke argued.

Denise was starting to wish that she wore sunglasses herself so that she could ogle Brooke without being detected. She wanted oh so badly to get on top of the other brunette and press her own tits into Brooke’s massive mammaries. She couldn’t stop herself from licking her lips. She was snapped out of her trance by Brooke offering her a bottle of tanning oil.

“Thanks.” Denise said as she took the bottle.

She began applying the cool substance to her flawless skin as she could not help but feel that Brooke was eyeing her up even past her sunglasses. If it were any other girl, Denise would have pounced on her by now but something about Brooke was just intimidating her so much. If she had any idea what kind of things Brooke had gone through and fairly recently at that, Denise would know that she had good reason to be wary. Brooke, however, read the other brunette’s nervousness as devious intentions. She would show her. Denise had no idea who she was fucking with. So, she decided to play it up some more.

“It really is hot out here.” Brooke said. “Certainly not the weather to be wearing black.”

The younger of the two brunettes then slipped off her black bikini bottom, quickly revealing her beautiful pussy to Denise. The older brunette was practically hypnotized by what she saw but quickly snapped herself out of it.

“It is pretty hot.” Denise agreed as she slipped off her own yellow bikini bottom, revealing her own impressive cxnt to Brooke, who quickly took it as a challenge.

The two busty brunettes were now as naked as the day they were born. Brooke had to admit that she was liking what she was seeing. She guessed that Denise was around her age at the oldest but in actuality, she was four years older than Brooke. However, she could tell that Denise was newer to the game and struggling not to make her ogling of Brooke painfully obvious. Brooke knew that Denise was up to something, so she decided to test her.

‘Holy shit, she is stunning.’ Denise thought to herself. ‘But so am I and I have to be strong.’

Those thoughts quickly faded as Denise licked her lips as her eyes laid upon Brooke’s glorious twat. It looked so juicy and scrumptious. Denise wanted nothing more in the world right now than to just bury her face in between Brooke’s legs. Brooke grinned smugly as she saw that her seduction was working. Denise’s clit and brain were at war right now. Brooke was completely out of her weight class. She knew this but she just couldn’t resist.

‘Fuck it.’ Denise thought to herself. ‘Who cares if I’m picking a fight I can’t win? She’s way too hot. Besides, I’m a hot bitch too. I have big, bouncy tits, a nice, round ass and a hungry, juicy pussy and I plan on putting all of them to use!’

And with that, Denise had thrown caution to the wind. Brooke closed her eyes to focus on her tan, fully convinced that Denise knew and had accepted that she was outclassed. However, she felt the heat of the sun leave her nude body for a moment. She opened her eyes and took off her sunglasses to see Denise kneeling over her. Before she could utter a single word, the older brunette dropped herself down on top of her, tit to tit and rammed her tongue straight into Brooke’s mouth.

“Mmmffff!!” Brooke yelped in surprise.

‘This bitch may be sexy but I’ll teach her a lesson for thinking she can fuck with my head!’ Denise thought to herself.

Denise viciously kissed and humped Brooke, cxnt to cxnt as the other brunette struggled underneath her. Brooke could feel it in Denise’s kissing and humping. She may be new to the game but she had a true nympho’s rapist intent and instinct. She was trying to force herself on Brooke. She knew the whore was up to something. Well, tables turn. Brooke began kissing and humping Denise right back as she bearhugged her body into the older brunette’s. Denise’s DDs compressed into Brooke’s larger G cups before quickly becoming swallowed by them in spite of Denise being on top. Brooke had unleashed her full fury on Denise in order to teach her a lesson. Her fights with Lana were intense but short and did not give Brooke an opportunity to truly cut loose. Denise opened her eyes in shock as she felt Brooke’s tongue force its way down her throat. Brooke sensed Denise’s hesitation and seized the moment. She got up, forcing Denise up with her until Denise was forced to break away to keep Brooke’s tongue from choking her. She coughed as she got off of Brooke.

“I knew you were after me, you little slut!“ Brooke accused. “Did that bimbo, Tamara put you up to this?!”

“What?” Denise asked as she cleared her throat. “I have no idea what you’re talking about. I just wanna fuck you.”

“Well, then I hope you’ll be satisfied with getting fucked by me instead!” Brooke shot back.

Brooke then pounced on top of Denise, just as Denise had done to her and they began wrestling each other off of the chair. They quickly resumed their heated and passionate make out session, this time with Brooke on top. Denise wasn’t sure who this “Tamara” was but she would sure like to find out. For now though, she already had a new rival to worry about. Brooke was positive that Denise was just playing dumb and no doubt wanted to join Tamara’s squad of busty cop babes, Task Force 732. Vanessa never liked perps getting away and Brooke was sure that she would be no exception. Brooke kissed and fucked Denise brutally on top of the pool deck. At this point, other patrons of the cruise began to watch but they maintained a safe distance. The cruise goers knew at this point that interrupting something like this was a terrible idea. One of said witnesses happened to be a certain Owen Broderick.

‘Two fights at this pool in two days.’ Broderick thought to himself. ‘This cruise really is a special one.’

Little did anyone know that a certain British raven was also checking this out.

‘Looks like little ms. Bounty Hunter and my new brunette friend will be busy with each other for a while.’ Lana thought to herself. ‘I’d hate to miss this show but this cat needs to get her cream.’

The black haired bombshell then left the scene of the pool to make her move, unbeknownst to anyone else there. The fight had proved to be an ample distraction.

Denise was overwhelmed but she would now show weakness. Like Brooke had done to her, she hugged her rival into her and did her best to hump upwards against her, pussy to pussy. Brooke was impressed with how Denise had gone from nervous and uneasy to fighting her tooth and nail but it would not be enough. Denise became increasingly more vicious and animalistic in her attempts to fight back. She would yank Brooke’s hair and spank her ass, doing both equally hard. Brooke had been through much worse at the hands of La Malvada, however. Even after her cheeks were smacked raw and glowing bright red, Brooke kept on fucking her as well as dominating Denise’s mouth with her tongue.

“Mmmmffff!!” Denise groaned into the kiss.

She was amazed at how durable the other brunette was and she was about to be amazed even more as she began to feel her first orgasm closing in on her. Brooke had her pinned. There was no escape. All Denise could do was brace for impact as Brooke broke the kiss.

“Fuuuuucccckkkkk!!!!” Denise cried out as she came, blasting her hot load straight up Brooke’s vaginal canal.

Brooke smiled deviously at the euphoric feeling as Denise struggled to catch her breath.

“You had enough yet, you pathetic little wannabe?” Brooke asked mockingly.

“Not…even…close…” Denise answered in between slow, deep breaths.

“Good. Because nothing’s more disappointing than a one and done fight.” Brooke said, thinking back on Lexi and having no idea that the woman she was fighting now was her previous opponent’s Mother.

Broderick was loving what he was seeing. However, he knew better than to get up close and personal. He thought himself an expert on the world of nymphomania but there were some intricacies that even he was not aware of. For example, how nymphos feel about being watched by men. They usually don’t mind it but getting too close can make them uncomfortable and trapped. Usually when a man watched that closely, it was because he was the boyfriend or husband of one of the fighters. The girls tend to like that. It motivates the girlfriend/wife to fight harder and make her man proud while it also motivates the other girl to try and humiliate her opponent in front of her man. However, Broderick was a total stranger to both of these women, so he kept his distance. He can introduce himself to both of them once they were done as he had plans for them. Denise had caught her breath and gotten up, staring daggers at Brooke.

“That was a good nut.” Denise admitted. “But I can take plenty more of them.”

“Is that so?” Brooke asked teasingly. “Well, I hope you can give as much as you can take. I may as well be fighting a sex doll otherwise.”

“Then let me show you first hand!” Denise yelled before suddenly pouncing on the younger brunette.

Brooke was caught off guard as she was held down to the ground and Denise latched her mouth right onto Brooke’s right breast, suckling away at Brooke’s hardened milk bud. While she was doing that, Denise jammed the index and middle fingers of her right hand straight up Brooke’s soft, juicy cxnt lips.

“Fuck!” Brooke cursed at the sudden rush of pleasure as she bit down on her bottom lip.

Denise showed no mercy and didn’t even try to be gentle. She nibbled and chewed on Brooke’s breast, sucking on the flesh and pulling it back before letting it pop.

“Oh!” Brooke cried out. “You tit sucking cxnt!”

Brooke pulled Denise’s long, thick brown hair to get some control over the horny MILF but it was no use. Denise was equally ruthless in her fingering of Brooke’s pussy. She pushed her fingers in as deep as they would go. The older brunette may have been a rookie but she was already developing quite the sadistic streak.

‘I don’t know who this Tamara bitch is but I wish she was here to see this!’ Denise thought to herself.

Denise then put more of her weight on Brooke, forcing the younger brunette to lay down on her back as her rival continued suckling and chewing on her G cup tits while manually assaulting her twat at the same time. The people watched intently as this fight remained largely unpredictable so far. Just as Denise had done to her, Brooke reached around to spank the other brunette’s ass as hard as she could. Anything to get her off of her but just like when Denise had done it to her, it was no use. Combine that with the fact that Brooke had worked herself up quite a bit from the tribbing just minutes ago and it wasn’t looking good for the sicaria turned bounty hunter at all right now. Brooke felt heat rising up from within her. It just kept rising higher and burning hotter until it finally reached its destination.

“Ohhhhh!!!” Brooke screamed as she climaxed.

Denise felt her hand get soaked with girl mess as she continued knifing it in and out of Brooke. She switched from suckling her right breast to her left one as she got on top of her.

“You…fucking…cxnt…” Brooke cursed in between puffs of air.

Denise just grinned deviously into Brooke’s nipple as she continued gnawing on it. She felt genuinely proud of herself for being able to give a sexual warrior like Brooke a real challenge. At least so far. Brooke herself was frustrated and embarrassed. Perhaps her absolute thrashing of Lexi earlier today had made her overconfident and underestimate Denise. Plus, being outside of the Brujas environment made her forget that other powerful nymphos are indeed out there. Lesson learned.  She would not hold back any longer. As her orgasm subsided, Brooke summoned all of her strength and managed to get herself up, breaking free of Denise’s hold on her and forcing the older brunette off of her as Denise’s mouth popped off of Brooke’s left nipple.

“Oof!” Denise grunted as she fell to the ground.

“You like sucking some nice, big, fat tits, do you, whore?” Brooke asked rhetorically. “Well, guess what? You’re not the only one!”

Brooke then pounced on top of Denise and exacted her revenge on the older brunette by bringing both of her DD cups together, nipple to nipple and started lapping and nibbling on both of them at once.

“Agh!” Denise groaned.

While she was doing that, Brooke had positioned herself in a way that made it possible for her to both suck on Denise’s milk buds and grind into her pussy at the exact same time. A mark of both her flexibility and her experience. Particularly the latter as Brooke has been fucked by La Malvada in just about every position that the female body can possibly be subjected to by another female body. These unorthodox positions may have reminded Brooke of her deepest humiliations but they would not ruin something as sacred as the game for her. Denise was once again overwhelmed by an onslaught of sexual pleasure. Brooke was very rough on her poor breasts but that was nothing compared to the blasts of pleasure being unleashed on her over and over again each and every time that Brooke slammed her pelvis forward into Denise, cxnt to cxnt.

“You fucking bitch! Ugh!“ Denise grunted.

She tried pulling Brooke’s hair but it did nothing. It was like she had awakened something inside of the younger brunette. Something brutal and merciless. Even the people watching could see how vicious Brooke was being. How she objectified her opponent and ignored her cries as she just kept sucking and fucking her like a piece of meat. Eventually, Denise began to feel something in her tits. Something she had not felt in a very long time.

“No! Not now!” Denise cried.

She was so focused on the feeling in her breasts that she had briefly forgotten about the one rising up towards her womanhood. Until it was too late.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!” Denise screamed loud enough for the entire deck to hear.

She had orgasmed but not just out of her cxnt. Her nipples also came, squirting breast milk into Brooke’s mouth while simultaneously filling the other brunette’s insides with her hot liquids. Brooke had unlatched her mouth from Denise’s nipples and got up, peeling her labia off of Denise’s as she looked down at her rival. She licked the milk off of her lips.

“Well…It’s been quite a long time since I made a bitch do that.” Brooke said with a condescending scoff. “I’m guessing you’re a Mother, right?”

Brooke then remembered that Lexi mentioned that she was here with her Mother and Aunt and then shook it off, asking herself “What are the odds?”

“Fighting MILFs is such a special feeling.” Brooke said. “And so is beating them.”

Denise felt her milk seep down her breasts as she looked at all the shocked faces watching her. She had never felt so humiliated in all of her life…Well, besides one other instance. She then felt a pain in her scalp as Brooke pulled her hair from behind her.

“Ow!” Denise cried.

“Even if you are a MILF, you really haven’t been impressing me so far, Denise.” Brooke lectured as Denise continued yelping in pain with closed eyes.

“In fact…So far you’ve actually been rather boring.” Brooke said.

Boring…boring…boring…boring…boring…That one fateful word echoed in Denise’s head as the older brunette’s eyes shot wide open and her expression completely changed.

“What…What did you just call me?” Denise asked in a dead serious tone.

“Can’t you hear good, old lady? I said you’re boring.” Brooke answered.

Flashback:

“Roger, I…I don’t understand…” Denise said, barely suppressing tears.

“What’s not to understand?” Roger asked rhetorically. “I’m leaving.”

“But…why?“ Denise asked in complete bafflement.

“We’ve been over this.” Roger said with an annoyed groan. “You are BORING.”

“What do you mean boring?” Denise asked.

“I don’t know how much clearer I can be.” Roger said. “You’re beautiful but you just have nothing else going for you beyond that and your job. You have no personality, no uniqueness, nothing! Now stop bugging me!”

“But…what about Lexi? And the house?” Denise asked.

“You’re a lawyer. You can handle it.” Roger said. “Besides, Lexi has never liked me and she’s more trouble than she’s worth.”

“She’s your goddamn daughter!” Denise snapped.

“Watch your tone!” Roger yelled back. “And who cares? She never saw me as family, so why should I see her as that?”

Roger himself had a dead end job working in construction but he simply could not stand being around his boring wife and uncontrollable daughter any longer. He did not say another word as he packed his things and left. Denise was devastated. It was the worst day of her life. And ever since then, the word “boring” being directed at her has always had a much more powerful effect than it should.

Present day:

“Why so quiet all of a sudden, little ms. Boring?” Brooke asked mockingly.

Suddenly, Denise had turned around and tackled Brooke back into the tanning chair, forcing Brooke to lose her grip on Denise’s long, brown locks. She held Brooke down as she shot her the death glare to end all death glares.

“No one calls me boring, do you hear me?! No one!” Denise yelled, loud enough to make sure that everyone heard it.

Brooke looked genuinely confused as to why such a basic insult had set her off so much. If only she knew. Before she could say anything, Denise had silenced her lips with her own, forcibly jamming her tongue straight through. Brooke almost choked on it before her own tongue could start wrestling back. Denise’s long, thick, sweat soaked brown hair curtained both of their faces as she raped Brooke’s mouth with her tongue. She then sank on top of Brooke, tit to tit, more or less repeating the position that this fight started with but this time Denise fought like a woman possessed. She used her legs to pry Brooke’s open and then immediately began pussy fucking the younger brunette.

“Mmmmmfffff!!!” Brooke yelped helplessly into Denise’s mouth as she was dominated.

The younger brunette was amazed at the sudden transformation of the older brunette. It was as if Denise was a totally different person. Still, Brooke would not just lie down and be fucked. She had done that more than enough for La Malvada. She once again hugged Denise into her, pressing her larger G cups into Denise’s smaller but still impressive DD cups. She then used her grip to try and flip herself on top of Denise but the enraged MILF held her down in place.

‘You’re not going anywhere, bitch!’ Denise thought to herself as she continued tongue kissing Brooke. ‘You’re gonna get pussy fucked and you’re gonna love every last milisecond of it!’

‘What the fuck is this crazy bitch’s problem?!’ Brooke thought to herself. ‘Fine! If she wants to play hardball, we’ll play fucking hardball!’

Brooke managed to snag Denise’s tongue in between her lips and have it a good suck. She hoped that would distract her enough to flip them over but it didn’t. Denise was as focused as a lioness devouring its prey. Brooke wrapped her legs around Denise’s legs in an attempt to trib back upwards into her but Denise was putting all of her weight down on the younger nympho. Brooke felt her labia being swallowed by her rival’s as well as her clit being pinned by hers. She soon began to feel a devastatingly familiar sensation rising up higher and higher and higher until it reached its peak just as Denise broke the kiss.

“Uggggghhhhh!!!!” Brooke cried out as she came.

Denise exhaled in bliss as she felt Brooke inject her insides with her hot vaginal fluids. This was a very different feeling from when she fought Lana. Despite the intensity of that fight, Denise actually rather liked Lana. Brooke, on the other hand, had really gotten under Denise’s skin and it gave the fight a whole new flavor. Denise smiled in satisfaction as she looked down at Brooke huffing and puffing. She then grabbed a hold of Brooke’s sweat drenched, brown hair and pulled hard.

“Agh!“ Brooke groaned as Denise yanked her off the chair and pulled her to where the crowd could see her.

“This pathetic cxnt just called me boring!” Denise announced to everyone. “Who here agrees with her?”

No one made a sound.

“That’s what I thought!” Denise bragged.

She then pulled Brooke by her hair into her face and kissed her brutally hard, raping her mouth with her tongue for 30 full seconds before pulling out in a spray of girl spit.

“Now you’re all going to watch as I have my way with her!” Denise announced.

“Like Hell!” Brooke said as she suddenly caught her breath.

She then tackled the older brunette, catching her off guard and the two rolled over each other, trying desperately to get the upper hand. They were more focused on trying to pin one another than where they were actually rolling and as a result, they rolled straight into the pool. The exact same pool that Brooke and Lana fought in and thereby introduced Denise to the world of nymphomania in the first place. They resurfaced from the water. Their long, thick brown hair was now completely soaked and matted to their skin, which now shone from the sun reflecting off of the water.

“I was hoping we’d end up in here eventually.” Denise said. “Now I can finish what Lana started.”

“Yeah, right.” Brooke said. “That security bitch won’t be here to interrupt this time.”

The crowd moved closer to the pool to get a better view.

“These people want a show. I’ll give them one.” Denise said deviously.

“I’ll make you squirt all into the crowd like it’s SeaWorld!” Brooke threatened.

The two swam towards one another before once again meeting DD cup to G cup and resumed their passionate, heated make out session. The audience watched closely as tongues wrestled and sugary saliva was swallowed between the two of them. Brooke reached below the water to give Denise’s thick, heart shaped ass cheek a nice, tight squeeze. Denise retaliated by once again pulling on Brooke’s soaked hair and grabbing her equally meaty ass cheek in return. Brooke pulled Denise’s equally wet hair, so now they were both even.

“Mmmmm…” They both moaned into the kiss.

Denise brought her leg up into Brooke’s crotch and rubbed away at the younger brunette’s cxnt under the water. The distinctly cool feeling of the water combined with the rubbing from Denise’s leg was indescribably pleasurable. However, by doing this, Denise had opened up herself for retaliation and Brooke was more than happy to oblige. She rubbed her leg into Denise’s pussy under the water right back. Brooke had accepted by now that she had underestimated Denise. She could tell that the other brunette was a rookie but she had a true warrior’s spirit. Her sheer rage in fucking her earlier made Brooke think of Jasmine and Sabrina and how those two would fuck one another with pure anger. She could feel Denise’s motivation with every subtle movement. Brooke had been humiliated so much that she really didn’t care much what others thought. Denise, however, wanted the crowd to watch as she dominated her opponent. She wanted the attention. The pride. The glory. And she wanted to grope and molest all the women on this ship. The busty, battling brunettes were forced to break the kiss for some much needed air.

“Okay…I guess you’re not that boring after all.” Brooke admitted. “But I’m still gonna own your inferior pussy.”

“Not if I wring your pitiful cxnt out like wet laundry first!” Denise shot back.

“Then I think there’s only one way to settle this.” A masculine voice said.

The two turned their heads to see Broderick standing over them just on the edge of the pool.

“Hey, you’re that prick who interrupted me and Lana the last time we were here.” Brooke pointed out.

“Didn’t you learn your lesson last time?” Denise asked. “You men are all the same, I swear.”

“Easy, ladies.” Broderick said. “I just want to help make this fight better.”

The white suited man then took out a remote device and pressed a button. Suddenly, a loud noise hit everyone’s ear drums and the two nymphos noticed that the water was going down. It kept sinking until Brooke and Denise were standing on the floor of the pool, in ankle deep water.

“There. Now you have much more room to maneuver.” Broderick said. “And you can do whatever you want without fear of drowning. And don’t worry, I won’t interrupt again and I’ll give you girls some space.”

“Well, thanks for not being a weirdo pervert.” Brooke said.

“Yeah. Now let us rape each other in peace.” Denise added.

Broderick did as he was requested and backed away. Sexfighting in front of a crowd is oddly enough much less nerve wracking than doing it for just one person. The two busty brunettes stared one another down, waiting for the next move. Brooke had heard that Jasmine and Sabrina had their two first fights in a shallow pool just like this. It seemed that she could never escape that part of her old life. Denise had noticed that Brooke seemed distracted by something, so she made the next move. She charged into Brooke, pushing DD cups against G cups as the two fell to the pool floor. Brooke’s long, brown hair swam about in the water but her face remained above thankfully.

“I may be new to this but if I beat a hot, experienced bitch like you, then no one will ever call me boring again!” Denise declared.

“What is with you and that word?” Brooke asked in bafflement. “Whatever. If you had any idea who you were trying to fuck, you’d be running away in terror.”

“Why don’t you show me how terrifying you are, slut?” Denise asked challengingly.

“Gladly.” Brooke said.

Denise once again sealed Brooke’s mouth shut with her own and they engaged in yet another vicious tongue wrestling match. Brooke then grabbed hold of Denise and this time, thanks to the water, she was able to flip Denise over and slam her down on the pool floor hard. It was at that point that they both noticed that the pool floor was cushioned. How often did this sort of thing happen where that was necessary? Brooke then focused back on the fight as Denise rolled her back over, still making out lustfully. The two cougars kept rolling each other all around the pool in a catball, soaking themselves and each other all over. The crowd remained as transfixed as ever. Broderick felt particularly proud of himself for single handedly pushing the fight in this new direction. These two busty, battling brunettes had really caught his eye. Regardless of how this fight would turn out, he planned on seeing both of them again in the very near future.

“Mmmmffff!!!” They both groaned into their kiss.

Eventually, they rolled to the point where Brooke was able to pin Denise up against the wall of the pool in an L shaped position.

“Gotcha, bitch!” Brooke bragged. “Now I’m gonna ream your pussy until it cries tears of pleasure into my pussy!”

“Do your worst, you cxnt!” Denise dared.

Brooke happily obliged. She began viciously humping and tribbing into Denise. There was no love, tenderness or care in what she was doing. She was like a selfish hedonist using the body of a bimbo cum dumpster for her own pleasure and nothing more. Her wet brown hair flew around as her gigantic G cups jiggled around and bounced against one another like water balloons.

“Aghhh!!” Denise groaned.

Being up against the wall made it more or less impossible for her to gather up enough momentum to grind back into Brooke, so she fought back in other ways. She reached up and grabbed a hold of her opponent’s tits, groping and squeezing them harshly.

“Molesting my girls won’t stop me from pussy fucking you, slut!“ Brooke mocked.

Denise closed one eye and bit down on the right side of her bottom lip to try and focus. She felt her lower lips burning and soaking with pleasure as they were dominated by those of the younger brunette. Brooke continued fucking her like a wild animal, suppressing the urge to smile evilly as she enjoyed watching Denise write around in pleasureable agony. For all the humiliation and frustration that Denise was feeling right now, the brown haired MILF was having the time of her life. She loved the game. She loved everything about it down to the most minute detail. The pleasure and naughtiness of it was great but that wasn’t the main reason. The main reason was that it was undeniable proof that she was not boring as her piece of shit ex-husband claimed. Who would call this boring?

That feeling of mental and emotional euphoria helped soften the sexual beating she was taking at the hands of a true carnal beast like Brooke but it did not stop the hot, overpowering sensations from rising up inside of her until Denise could not keep it down any longer.

“Ohhhhhh!!!!!” Denise shrieked at the top of her lungs as she climaxed.

Brooke gasped out loud as she felt her rival splash her own lower lips with her pussy juice. Normally, Brooke would have released Denise after her orgasm subsided but that phase of the fight had come and gone. Brooke was now playing for keeps and she wasn’t showing any mercy but that’s what Denise wanted. She didn’t want her opponents to use kid gloves. She wanted it hard and brutal. She didn’t want there to be even a fraction of a doubt about who the better woman was and if she lost, then so be it. Any nympho worth the tits and pussy she’s been blessed with would have the exact same mentality.

“I’m…not…giving…up!” Denise said in between gasps of air.

“That’s what I like to hear, you hot bitch.” Brooke praised. “Fight! Fight until your body quits on you! Use every bit of energy you have! Don’t think about how tired you are! Don’t think about who strong the other bitch is! The fight is all that matters! Show no hesitation or weakness! Fight!”

“Ugh!” Denise grunted.

“Fight!” Brooke said.

“Agh!“ Denise groaned.

“FIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT!!!!!!” Brooke shouted at the top of her lungs.

“Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!” Denise screeched as she felt yet another orgasm rock her smoking hot body without warning.

Weaker women would have been physically and mentally overwhelmed by this and to some extent, Denise was but Brooke’s words struck a chord with her. The more Brooke fucked her, the more the older brunette wanted to fuck her back and she knew that the feeling was mutual.

‘I have to get out of this…’ Denise thought to herself. ‘I have to take her advice. Don’t be overtaken by hopelessness…Escape…counterattack…fuck her back ten times as hard as she’s fucking me!’

Denise had to pick her moment and so she did. Brooke continued fucking her up against the wall as her face blushed a bright red. All she could do was gasp and groan with each breath.

“You and I both know that you can do better than this, Denise!“ Brooke lectured. “Are you just gonna lay there and let me have my way with you like a common whore or are you gonna fight back like a real woman?!”

“Fuck…YOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!” Denise cursed out as she came inside of Brooke yet again.

“I think there’s more of your cum in my pussy now than there is in yours.” Brooke mocked. “How does that make you feel, Denise? Tell me.”

Denise began to feel weaker and weaker. Her body began to quit on her…but then Brooke lowered herself on top of the older nympho for some more kissing…that’s when Denise’s fire was relit. In the blink of an eye, she rammed her tongue straight through Brooke’s lips, catching her rival off guard long enough for Denise to pounce on top of her and pin her against the floor of the pool again.

“Mmmmffff!!!” Brooke yelped into Denise’s mouth.

‘You wanna see what a real woman would do? I’ll show you what a real woman would do!’ Denise thought to herself.

Denise summoned all of her remaining energy and flexed her big, bubbly ass as she tribbed Brooke mercilessly. The sounds of them both moaning into one another’s mouths as Denise’s long, wet brown hair curtained their faces. Brooke felt her labia getting pinned and swallowed by Denise’s as well as her clit being forcibly shriveled up back into its folds by Denise’s own pulsating, pink pleasure bud.

‘That’s more like it.’ Brooke thought to herself. ‘Maybe you’ll survive in the jungle after all…but this means war!’

Brooke bearhugged the MILF’s body into her own and tribbed right back.

“Mmmmm!!!” Denise groaned into the kiss.

‘No! I’ve come this far and I’ll push myself the rest of the way!’ Denise thought to herself. ‘I am a nymphomaniac! I live to fuck other women! This is my life now! I’m not some boring attorney anymore! I’m a sexfight addicted slut and proud of it!’

Denise pushed onwards. Come Hell or high water, she would fuck Brooke to the end.

‘That’s it, Denise! Don’t hesitate for a second!’ Brooke thought to herself. ‘Be a woman! Be a warrior! Be a nympho! Fuck me until one of us can’t fuck the other any longer!’

Brooke’s mind was blown as she felt her own climax burst into her without warning as Denise broke the kiss in a spray of spit.

“Ahhhhh!!!!” Brooke screamed as she came.

Denise loved the feeling of a woman far more experienced than she’ll likely ever be cumming hot, womanly liquid inside of her and she planned on experiencing that exact feeling many more times.

“Not done with you yet, whore! Not by a longshot!” Denise declared.

“Do…your…worst!” Brooke dared in between deep breaths.

“With pleasure.” Denise said with a devious grin.

She then flipped Brooke over like a pancake to where she was on her stomach. Her G cups slightly elevated her off of the ground before Denise got on top of her again, pussy to ass and began fucking her.

“Agh!” Brooke groaned.

“I’m gonna fuck you until you can’t walk straight for a month!“ Denise declared.

“Ugh! You goddamn cxnt!” Brooke cursed.

Denise proceeded to grind her pussy into Brooke’s from behind while flattening her against the ground like this. Her tits began to compress from the weight on her, which only added to her pleasure.

“And you know, I just hate to leave your mouth unraped!“ Denise said as she turned Denise’s face towards hers and initiated another heated make out session.

She then slipped her hands underneath Brooke’s body and underneath her breasts, causing her hands to be sandwiched between the ground and her rival’s tits. She sucked on Brooke’s tongue as the two brunettes moaned like the bitches in heat that they were. Denise loved this. Now it was Brooke who was overwhelmed while she was in control. She tried not to get drunk off of this feeling of power but she truly loved making her opponent feel helpless and enslaved to her whims. She felt Brooke’s meaty ass cheeks pressed against her pelvis and her squishy G cups pressing down into her hands and fingers while Denise’s own tits pushed into her back and her nipples were tickled by Brooke’s thick, wet brown tresses.

‘Oh, God! I love this so much!’ Denise thought to herself. ‘I could die right here and right now without a single regret! This is Heaven!’

Brooke could not hold herself back any longer.

“Mmmmmfffffff!!!!!” She shrieked into the kiss as the older brunette once again felt the heat and pressure of Brooke’s juices splashing into her lower lips.

Brooke then pushed Denise off of her and rolled back onto her back as the two middle aged nymphos struggled to catch their breath. They were both beginning to feel more and more drained now. Weary bones and aching muscles alongside heavy eyelids.

“Fuck…” Brooke cursed in amazement. “You really are something.”

“And…I’m still…not done…” Denise struggled to say as she crawled back towards Brooke.

“Good…cause neither am I.” Brooke said as she allowed Denise to crawl towards her.

The two brunettes then embraced and began wrestling one another in order to get the more advantageous position. They would hump and trib at every opportunity they received. Fucking one another became as crucial and as natural as breathing to them at this point. They eventually settled into a laying down, scissoring position instead of needlessly wasting precious energy.

“As long as I’m still conscious…I’ll never stop fucking you!“ Denise declared in a strained voice.

“That’s what it’s all about, isn’t it?“ Brooke asked. “That rush that nothing else on God’s green Earth can give you but this…That’s as precious as life itself.”

The two then focused on tribbing each other again. Their pussies were swollen and bright red alongside their blushing faces. The pleasure proved so overwhelming that tears began streaming down both of their sexy faces. They almost ran on autopilot at this point, just ramming and grinding mindlessly as tits bounced and wet hair flew and splashed water. Eventually though, all good things had to come to an end. Denise began to panic as she felt what she knew would be a particularly powerful orgasm closing in on her. She was starting to freak out a bit but pushed on, praying that she could take it. And then it happened.

“AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Denise screamed louder than she thought she could as she climaxed and boy, did she ever climax.

Her cxnt squirted high up in the air like a fountain as the older brunette’s eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her body simply could not continue any longer. She fell back, passed out. Brooke was sprayed all over by Denise’s powerful ejaculate but she was wet from the pool already. She smiled as she looked down at her defeated opponent.

“Good fight, Denise…” Brooke admitted in an out of breath voice. “Great fight, even…”

The younger brunette then peeled her labia off of her rival’s and began climbing out of the pool wearily. She then laid back down on her tanning chair and closed her eyes to get a well deserved victory rest.

“Can someone get the poor loser out of the pool and lay her down next to the winner?“ Broderick asked his employees.

Brooke eventually began to stir as the hot, bright Caribbean sun setting in the distance greeted her upon opening her eyes. She felt like she slept for days but it was really just a few hours. Her memories came flooding back as she looked to her side to see the still unconscious Denise on the chair next to hers. Brooke had to admit that that was easily the best fight she’s had on this cruise yet as well as the best fight she’s had in general since Vanessa. Possibly even La Malvada herself.

“Glad to see one of the sleeping beauties awake.” A male voice said.

Brooke turned around to see Broderick standing above her.

“Oh, it’s you.” Brooke said.

“That was quite a fight, Brooke.” Broderick said.

“It sure was.” Brooke agreed. “Wait…How did you know my name?”

“I know a lot of things…but don’t worry. Your secret’s safe with me…La Cazadora.” Broderick said.

“Good. I didn’t wanna have to slit your throat in your sleep.” Brooke threatened half jokingly. “How do you know so much, anyway?”

Broderick was about to answer when they both heard Denise moaning as the older brunette began to finally wake up herself. She looked around to see Brooke and Broderick. She seemed dazed and confused before realizing what just happened.

“I…I lost…” Denise said.

“Yes.” Broderick said. “But you really gave Brooke here a challenge.”

“I did?” Denise asked.

“A lot more so than I was expecting.” Brooke said. “It was…an amazing fight.”

“Wow…” Denise said with both amazement and pride.

“I could tell that you were new to this but…Exactly how new are you?” Brooke asked.

“Honestly…This was only my second match ever.” Denise admitted.

“Second?!” Brooke and Broderick asked in sheer bafflement.

“I guess I’m a fast learner.” Denise said confidently.

Brooke was stunned and more than a little embarrassed that an opponent with only one other notch on her belt had managed to give her such a hard time. She won but still.

“And who might I ask was your first rival?” Brooke asked.

“That British friend of yours. Lana.” Denise answered.

“Yeah, that figures.” Brooke scoffed.

“We had it out in the sauna. I fought as hard as I could but she really thrashed me.” Denise explained.

“Yeah. She’s a wily one.” Brooke said. “I plan on settling some things with her myself.”

“You really are something, Brooke.” Denise said. “Honestly, if you hadn’t called me the you know what word, I think the fight would have ended a lot sooner.”

“Well, if you don’t mind me asking…” Broderick interrupted. “Why does that word get to you so much?”

Denise sighed before gaining a sorrowful expression and explaining her story to the other two.

“Wow. What a scumbag.” Broderick said.

“I know.” Denise said.

“Well, it’s his loss.” Brooke said. “You’re an animal and if you were able to accomplish this much on just your second fight, then you have a long and debaucherous life ahead of you.”

“I hope so.” Denise said. “Now I have a question. Who’s Tamara?”

Brooke sighed.

“She’s…It’s complicated.” Brooke said.

“Is she hot? That’s really all I want to know.” Denise asked.

“I never actually met her face to face but yes. She is smoking hot.” Brooke answered.

“Indeed she is.” Broderick added.

“You know her?” Brooke asked. “That’s how you knew who I was! You bastard! Are you gonna tell her where I am?!”

“Easy, easy…” Broderick said. “I heard you had a fiery temper but geez. And no. That’s none of my business. It’s between you and her.”

“Wait a second…” Denise interrupted. “You’re Owen Broderick! The billionaire!”

“The very same.” Broderick said.

“So, what? Did you wanna buy our bodies for the night or something?” Brooke asked.

“I don’t think any other man in my position would say this but no.” Broderick said. “I have much bigger plans for the two of you…and many other women on my ship.”

“Your ship?” Denise asked. “I should’ve figured.”

“What are you up to, Richie Rich?” Brooke asked suspiciously.

“Something you’ll both enjoy very much. That’s all I’ll say for now.” Broderick answered.

“And if that’s not good enough for me?” Brooke asked.

“Then I can just give Tamara a call about where you are.” Broderick threatened calmly. “Besides, my Niece Holly works for her.”

“Nessa’s spoiled little protege in your Niece?” Brooke asked.

“I’m so confused.” Denise said. “Who’s Nessa? Who’s this Holly Niece of yours? Will someone tell me what’s going on?!”

“I’ve said too much already.” Brooke said. “If you really wanna know more…You know how to get it out of me.”

Denise pouted but relented.

“It was nice meeting you ladies.” Broderick said. “And you count on hearing from me again before my cruise is over.”

He then left, leaving the two brunettes alone and confused.

“What do you think he’s up to?” Denise asked.

“I guess we’ll find out eventually.” Brooke answered.

“You seem kind of afraid of this Tamara girl.” Denise pointed out. “Did you do something bad?”

“Again, I’ve said too much already.” Brooke said as she got up and stretched. “But thanks for a bracing workout. I hope we meet again.”

“It sounds like we will.” Denise said.

The two then got up, put their bikinis back on and left.