News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Uncivil War (Evettefights vs DesireeFreser)

• 67 Replies

Offline IrishHeather

• God Member
Re: Uncivil War (Evettefights vs DesireeFreser)
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2024, 05:46:20 PM »
As I strut through Pats mansion and the crowd, I make my way to the front where Pat is and hand him a shot to drink with me!

Online RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2024, 06:28:28 PM »
As I am watching the start of the fight I feel a nudge on my side. I look and see Heather next to me with a shot for me. I tap her glass, and we do a shot. I lean down and whisper, "Watch this fight you will probably have to fight Dez at some point and of course Evette. I help Heather sit by the railing watching the fight.

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2024, 06:47:53 PM »
   This looks to be some matchup. Not sure who to vote for so I’ll hold off awhile to see how the fight goes..

Offline Desireefreser

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2024, 07:29:51 PM »
Our bodies now rolling and entwined together on the large open floor as we both try to mount the other and go on the attack, both of our enormous sets of breasts smashing into each other as my left hand continues to twist and yank your head and hair as hard as I can "FUCK YOU cxnt, I AM GONNA LEAVE YOU A BLOODY BEATEN MESS ON THIS FLOOR" as your fist slams into my cheek and sends a jolt through my head, and as you do, we roll and I end up on my back slightly, your heavy fat tits smashing down on mine.

I feel you swinging your left thigh out and over me and as you do, I quickly send my right fist open palmed down between your spread legs, and with all of my fingers curled I send my sharpened nails up into your nasty pussy, digging my nails into your pussy lips before grabbing hold of your lacey thong with my fingers and quickly twisting and then yanking your lacey thong hard up into your wide spread pussy lips!!! Yt

Offline XIA

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2024, 07:20:12 AM »
I enter the mansion and stop to the ring side cheer up for Dez.........You got this hun kick that fat bitch ass!!

Offline Evettefights

• Only one of us walks away!!
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2024, 02:56:39 PM »
Before my knee even hits the floor my leg jerks back hard and my body goes into the most horrifif pain as I feel the burning sensation first from your sharp nails raking along my tender pussy and then I scream out in horrific pain as you grab and yank my thong up high and hard into my pussy "YOUUUUU FUCKING BITCHHHH!" as my body switches directions and my leg jerks backward and swings down and I fall hard onto my back as my left hand continues twisting and yanking your hair and head around my right hand swings backward ands slams down hard onto the floor smacking the floor out in pain as I scream more and more as you keep yanking my thong higher and higher and as the crowd yells and screams out their pleasure for my pain, as I glare up and out of the corner of my eyes see that fucking whore that I fought before Irishheather, and as I do I grit my teeth and swing my right hand up and slap it hard onto your hip and rake my nails on your hip before finding the band of your thong and twisting the band around a couple of my fingers before I start yanking your thong by the band upward into your pussy as well!! Yt

Offline backbreakher

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2024, 03:11:12 PM »
A brilliant battle of beautiful blonde bombshells beckons here - with those of us lucky enough to watch really being the fortunate ones as this one threatens to get nasty, naughty & brutal!

Despite trailing during the opening exchanges, I'm going for Evette to get the victory..........although she'll still look hot AF if she ends up defeated & destroyed!.  :-*

Offline London_Andrews

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2024, 03:30:57 PM »
Dez seems to be the better fighter of these two and has earned my vote.

Offline Desireefreser

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2024, 07:37:42 AM »
      Laying on our sides on the hard floor as each of us have one hand buried in the others hair still yanking but as I continue to yanking your thong hard and high up into your pussy, and as much as Im enjoying hearing you scream out in pain, I feel the yank and tug from my hip that you have grabbed hold of my thong and are now also yanking it up into my pussy as I let out a scream of my own "YOU FUCKING BITCH, IM GONNA CUT YOUR PUSSY UP" as I twist my wrist which tightens your thong up more and I tense my arm and yank the lacey fabric even higher up into your pussy.

Our legs kicking out at each other then trying to tangle up with each other as neither of us are letting go of the others hair or thongs as the crowd scream out in delight and both of us our screaming out in pain, both sets of massive breasts hanging hard and heavy to the side on top of each other as we both yank each other heads back and forth and back and forth, and I begin easing up my arm thats yanking your thong then yanking it hard again, as I smirk when you scream out then I ease my arm up again then yank it hard ripping your thong back hard up into your pussy as you scream out again!!  Yt

Offline MorganXXX

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2024, 10:12:14 AM »
As I strut through Pats mansion and the crowd, I make my way to the front where Pat is and hand him a shot to drink with me!
as soon as I enter the mansion I angrily notice that slut Heather making her way towards Pat...with my shot in hand I reach them taking a seat next to Pat...Heather's look is furious as I slam my glass on Pat's..."cheers"

Offline Chloe_Marshall

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2024, 04:42:52 PM »
Oh damn! Come on, Evette! You still have time. Fight back and don’t give up!

Offline Evettefights

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2024, 10:57:20 PM »
Grimacing in pain as the fabric of my thong cuts into my pussy lips and my scalp is buring from you yanking my hair from the very start of this fight, as I now have my own grip on your thong and Im yanking it up inside of you from the side "Im going to rip your thong so deep into that nasty twat of yours bitch you wont be able to use it for months!" As I twist my arm and wrist more and yank even harder and higher, my legs are kicking out at yours as your legs are kicking out at mine, I try to get my right thigh under your left leg to trap it in a scissors with my legs when you start jerking and easing my thong up in to my pussy, which is causing even more pain, almost like the fabric is cutting into my tender pussy lips as I scream out in more pain before I rip my left hand out of your hair ripping a small clump from your scalp before slipping my left hand down in between our bodies and quickly snatching the front of your thong with my fingers and sliding my right hand along the band of your thong to your ass crack and regripping your thong now from the front as well as the back with both my hands and yanking it with both my hands and arms high up into your pussy and ass crack!!  Yt

Offline Desireefreser

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2024, 04:15:11 PM »
    The floor is covered in enormous boobs and sexy bodies waging war on each other but as quickly as this fight started it just as quickly went with both of us attacking each others sensitive vulnerable pussy, and as Im enjoying you screaming out in pain from my yanking your thong up into that nasty twat of yours, I now am screaming up myself in pain as you have not only grabbed my thong but now have it being yanked with both your hands one in the front and one in the back as my scalp has relief but now my sweet tender pussy and ass are getting sawed by my own thong from you "YOU FUCKING cxnt!" I scream out in pain as well as rage.

Your legs trying to scissors mine as I continue to kick my legs out and at you as my heavy breasts are just smashed together and hanging onto the floor as we lay on our sides continuing to try and gain an advantage as I twist and yank your thong up even harder and higher as I hear the fabric stretching out, I quickly rip my hand and strainds of your hair out of your scalp, then ball my hand into a fist drawing it back and slamming it right into your mouth hard, not once by twice back to back with two loud Thuds!! Yt

Offline Lauren_Phillips

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2024, 04:31:57 PM »
That's it, Dez. Pour it on! Show her who's boss!

Offline Evettefights

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2024, 04:56:00 PM »
Gritting my teeth as both of my hands are now yanking the front and back of your thong up high into your ass and pussy, as I begin to yank the front higher then the back higher, almost like a sawing affect as it has worked because your screams are indicating that I am causing you great pain which I love, but Im still screaming out as you are relentless in your yanking of my thong up into my pussy which I can already feel the sore and rawness from the fabric, but I also hear the fabric tearing from it being stretched so much, as I continue to saw away at your pussy and then BAM you slam your fist into my mouth jolting my head back hard towards the floor, as I lose my grip on the back of your thong causing my grip in the front to yanking your thong even higher and harder up into your pussy, and then BAM you slam another fist hard into my mouth as I can now taste the blood rolling down the back of my throat as your grip on my thong seems to rip and break free as the fabric from tiny thong has now completely ripped free, the pain is horrific as I scream out from my bloody mouth but the relief is also fantastic as I twist and yank even harder on your thong from the front up into your pussy!!  Yt