News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Uncivil War (Evettefights vs DesireeFreser)

• 67 Replies

Offline Sammawild

• I bet you know why I am here....
Re: Uncivil War (Evettefights vs DesireeFreser)
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2024, 05:05:21 PM »
Enjoying the show as the ladies fight is turning into a vicious sluts battle...

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • LOVE MY WIFE AMIRAH!!!
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2024, 08:48:38 PM »
Come’on Eve!!!!!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2024, 09:06:00 PM »
This is the type of fight only in dreams that is sooo savage it’s so sadistic you know their hate is on levels some here have had but these two they use every second hating each other and it shows

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2024, 03:19:18 AM »
I walk in to Pats mansion and see the crowd and the fight watching with interest. Biting my lower lip.

Offline Desireefreser

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2024, 11:43:57 AM »
The crowd yells out "first blood goes to Dez, shes busted Eves mouth open!!" as my arm slingshots upward when the fabric from your thong breaks free and is left only in my hand, but the painful scream that comes out of your bloody mouth when it does is well worth it, but Im still enduring the pain of my own thong still cutting into my sweet tender pussy, as I draw back my fist again to slam it into your mouth, somehow you send your own fist that has broken free from the back of my thong and you slam it hard into my mouth with a loud thud!

My body rocking back from your punch to my mouth stretches my thong even more up into my pussy to the point that my own fabric breaks free, sending a painful burn into my pussy but also a relief that it is no longer a problem, and for the first time since this war has started, we arent engaged in attacking each other as we have seperated and now completely naked as the crowd is roaring, cheering, applauding, and making more bets, and an evil smile comes across my face as I stare at you with rage and hate!! and as I slowly get up to my knees then my feet, I see you doing the same "THIS IS FAR FROM OVER BITCH!!"  YT

Offline IrishHeather

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2024, 11:47:06 AM »

If anyone would know a SLUT battle it would be you SLUT!!

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2024, 01:43:31 PM »
I have an arm around Heather as I sip my drink and see Dez has made Eve start to bleed from her mouth. I hear someone yell "FIRST BLOOD! I WIN!" and turn to person next to him with his hand out for his cash. "BUST HER UP DEZ!" several in the crowd yell. Others scream, "FIGHT BACK EVE!" Heather just yells, "KILL EACH OTHER! SLUTS!" As the pace of the fight picks up and the grunts and gasps fill the living room.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2024, 02:27:08 PM »
While I continue cheering and watching the fight I wink at my friend Heather...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline IrishHeather

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2024, 04:05:21 PM »
While I continue cheering and watching the fight I wink at my friend Heather...

Winking back at my friend Marlu as I snuggle into Pat(Rowdyoldman) take a drink from my glass, then toss the rest of my drink in that bitch Morgans face!!

Offline Evettefights

• Only one of us walks away!!
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2024, 09:27:49 PM »
Infuriated by the taste of my own blood in my mouth as I slide my right hand down between my thighs and run my hand and fingers across my pussy before bringing my hand up to my face, first to see if there is any blood from you ripping my thong up into my pussy, and then second to slide my fingers that had just slide along my pussy lips into my mouth, sucking and licking each one off, as I see you getting to your feet as do I and as we are only a couple feet apart and the crowd is defeaning when I scream out " its going to take alot more than that to keep me down bitch!" as I step forward faking my right hook only to have you dodge and get connected by my left hard jab that catches you in your dodge sending your head snapping back as I step in again almost smashing my tits into yours before now sending my vicious right hook crashing into the side of your mouth!! Yt

Offline Desireefreser

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2024, 11:40:16 PM »
     Finally on our feet as we are only a couple feet apart as we start to circle slightly and then you fake a punch and I dodge the punch but then get slammed by your other fist crashing into my mouth, and before I am able to retaliate you send a hard hook that slams into my mouth send blood splattering from my lips as my head snaps hard to the side and I stagger slightly only for you to step in for another punch and I have already sent my right fist swinging upward that crashes into your chin snapping your head back as I quickly go on the attack and follow my right with a straight hard left jab to your mouth again "THATS RIGHT BITCH, BLEED FOR ME!"

I can taste some blood on my own lip now as someone in the crowd yells out "THEY ARE BOTH BLEEDING NOW!" as my heavy breasts sway left, then sway right as we both are spitting bloody venom at each other waiting to see whats the other next move, and as we cautiously circle left, then circle right as your own breasts are swaying in the opposite direction as mine are, and as the blood slightly rolls down each other our lips it begins to drip onto each sets of our enormous breass!!  Yt

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2024, 04:49:08 AM »
Watches the blood slowly drizzle out your lips and dripping on your
 Monstrous breasts mixing with sweat and disappearing  between your boob V

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2024, 03:10:01 PM »
Sitting close to you... Watching the fight
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Evettefights

• Only one of us walks away!!
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2024, 04:57:36 PM »
"Im not the only that bleeds now am I bitch!!" as I see the blood dripping from your busted lip, and as we circle in the middle of the living room I spit blood out at you, and at the sametime I send a hard left hook that slams into the side of your cheek while your trying to dodge the spit of blood that I sent at you, and as my left slams with a loud thud into your cheek and sends your head snapping, I waste no time sending my right fist swinging hard and crashing right into your upper ribcage right below your big fat fake tits trying to knock the wind out of you by trying to hit you right in your diaphragm! "Come on bitch, I told you that this was far from over, in my opinion, it just starter when we both made each other bleed!!"  Yt

Offline Chloe_Marshall

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2024, 05:00:20 PM »
You're doing great, Evette! Put that bitch, Desiree in her place like I know you can and will.