News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Uncivil War (Evettefights vs DesireeFreser)

• 67 Replies

Offline Desireefreser

Re: Uncivil War (Evettefights vs DesireeFreser)
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2024, 07:26:38 PM »
      Your bloody spit hits me right in the face almost at the sametime as your left fist crashes hard into the right side of my face and as my head snaps hard to the left my own blood flies from my busted lip, and my hair flies and my huge heavy breasts swing hard slamming into each other, but Ive also sent my own straight right fist hard smashing straight into your already bloody mouth with a hard crack!

Both of us exhausted from this lengthy war that we have been waging against each other and as your head snaps back and my head snaps to the side, you send a very hard right uppercutting into my belly doubling me over hard as I gasp for breath and stagger backwards as my huge breasts hang heavily downward as the crowd screams out and cheers for us both as our fists continue landing and doing damage to each other.  Yt

Offline Evettefights

• Only one of us walks away!!
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2024, 07:52:58 PM »
My heads snaps back hard as your jab sends more blood down my throat and chin and before I stagger back a step I was able to connect with my uppercut that has you bent over sucking in wind as the blood drips from your lip onto the floor, and waste no time and quickly take advantage and step forward swinging both of my hands around and then down hard onto the back of your head as your bent over and quickly jerking my knee upward smashing it hard into your face with a loud THUD! and as your head snaps up and back your body and huge fat balloon tits bounce upward as you stagger backwards from the impact of my knee, I slammed it so hard into your face that both my hands on the back of your head were sent flying upwards from your head!! Yt
« Last Edit: October 02, 2024, 08:05:09 PM by Evettefights »

Offline Desireefreser

« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2024, 09:20:29 PM »
     Bent over in pain as I am gasping for breath and then the next thing I know, I feel your fucking hands on the back of my head and then BAM I am seeing stars as you crash your knee hard up into my face sending my head jerking through your hands and my body snapping upward with my heavy breasts bouncing hard and heavy upward as I can feel the blood rolling down out of my nose as well as my lips onto the floor and also my huge breasts.

Staggering badly backwards as my eyes well up and the tears start rolling down my cheeks as my legs are wobbly and my body is aching but my head is more dizzy than its ever been as I blink once, twice and three times trying to clear my eyes from the tears before I stagger backwards and drop hard down onto my sexy round ass with my huge breasts bouncing from the force of me dropping down onto the floor!  Yt

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2024, 09:54:44 PM »
As the fists fly face to face and the head snaps back I glance around you both and notice blood splatters on the floor as though someone had slung a paint brush of paint on the floor. It is raining blood in the living room and the hypnotic bouncing of breasts and lyrical screams of hatful curses   The resilience and anger drives this fight even further

Offline Evettefights

« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2024, 12:41:37 AM »
My knee has successfully done what I wanted to do, and thats smash your fucking face in bitch, and as my bloody lip is still rolling down my chin onto my massive breasts as I see you stagger and stumbler backwards and drop down onto your fucking ass, your mouth bleeding as well as your nose is now bleeding also, and as the crowd starts chattering and talking more and more and changing bets as well as making new bets, I thrust my shoulders back as my massive MM cup breasts jut out like two massive canonballs before I lunge like a wildcat ontop of you, my massive breasts slamming down hard on yours as I slam you down onto the hard floor, while I quickly swing my left hand and right hand up sinking both of my hands and fingers deep into your hair as I twist and yank and then begin to jerk your head up and then slam it down onto the hard floor, over and over and over "come on bitch, bleed somemore for me!"  Yt

Offline Desireefreser

« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2024, 02:11:43 PM »
     Still very dazed and confused from your vicious knee slamming up into my face, and before I am able to even recover, I feel your body come slamming into my body hard and fast driving my hard onto my back as the blood rolls down my chin from my lip and now down the side of my face from my nose, and as I feel your fat ugly tits mashing down onto my huge breasts, my scalp is on fire again from both of your hands grabbing the sides of my hair and you begin to yank my head up and slam the back of it down onto the floor Ugh Ugh Ugh as the blood drips with each time my head slams to the floor, I struggle and wiggle and slide my left leg out to your side, and I wiggle and slide my right leg out to your other side as we are now naked hips and pelvic against naked hips and pelvic.

I swing my left leg up around your waist and lower back and I swing my right leg at the same time up and around the other side of your waist and lower back quickly crossing my ankles around each other and squeezing my thighs around each side of your waist as tight as I can, enjoying the wincing and gasp of breath that comes out of your bloody mouth at the same time as I clench my right fist and left fist and first send a hard right fist smashing into your mouth again as you slam my head down onto the floor, with less force than before, and I tighten and squeeze my thighs more around your waist as I send my left fist smashing hard into your nose with a loud thud.  Yt

Offline Evettefights

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2024, 10:38:11 AM »
Your legs wrap around my tiny waist and then squeeze in tight and as they do I scream out in pain as I do my scream is quickly silenced from your right fist that slams into my mouth sending my head snapping back and my blood to drip down onto my big breasts as well as your own big breasts "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I scream out as I slam your head down onto the floor again, and Im met with your left fist smashing into my nose sending my head snapping back again and also causing my nose to start bleeding as well as my lip now, dazed from back to back hard punches, you tighten your thighs around my waist and I scream out again only this time my hands rip out of your hair as I arch my back in pain and my massive breasts thrust out while I scream "YOUR FUCKING DEAD BITCH!" and I instantly wrap my left hand and right hand around your neck, digging my claws into your soft neck flesh and I start squeezing your throat driving my hands into your throat with all my strengh as my massive breasts hang down and sway back and forth while my thick hard nipples rub across yours, when you tighten your thighs again and I scream out in pain, but also tighten my hands around your throat!!! Yt

Offline Desireefreser

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2024, 11:44:36 AM »
     My thighs are squeezing with all my strength around your waist and as they tighten up I hear you gasp and wince in pain, and I yelp out as I feel your hands rip some of my hair out and then you slam your hands down onto my throat "FUCK YOU cxnt, I SAID I WOULD LEAVE YOU FOR DEAD ON THIS FLOOR!" as my thighs tighten even more and then I feel your claws dig into my neck and you begin to squeeze my throat UGH! as you arch your back more and more with each time I squeeze my thighs, your pressure on my throat gets tighter and tighter.

Your heavy breasts bulging between both your arms as I gasp for breath, and I send my right hand and left hand up and sink both sets of my sharp nails into your right huge breasts thats hanging down, digging my claws in and begin to squeeze it and stretch it down hard, pulling it down as I continue to gasp for breath from you squeezing my neck and you continue to wince out in pain as my thighs squeeze even tighter around your waist, till finally I have that massive breast of yours stretched down far enough for me to sink my teeth into your areola and nipple and I clamp my teeth down hard biting your breast like Im going to rip it off.  Yt

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2024, 11:46:08 AM »
watching the fight and enjoying how those bitches destroy each other
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Evettefights

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2024, 01:50:08 PM »
Clawing your neck as I get a good tight grip around your throat, but each time I get a tight grip you tighten your thighs up around my waist forcing me to gasp and ease my grip and then I pressed down even harder leaning forward as much as I can as I get another tight grip and squeeze again tighter, but then I gasp and scream out as you tighten your thighs and now stabbed your nails deep into my breast YOU FUCKING BITCH! as my grip loosens around your throat and then I feel you yanking my massive breast up between my arms and you clamp your teeth down on my soft tender flesh as I scream out loud and rake both sets of claws from your neck in pain, as you again squeeze your thighs and I ball up both my fists and begin slamming my fists doen hard onto your forehead over and over and over again until your teeth release my wonded breasts and I quickly clasp both my hands together and swing them up over my head and slam both of my clasped hands down hard onto your face with a loud THUD and finally your legs release my waist as my body and massive breasts collapse down ontop of your body and massive breasts!! Yt

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2024, 01:55:01 PM »
I sit watching Evette and Dez try to destroy each other. Blood is spraying around the room splattering them and some guests. I have no idea how they are able to continue but they do. Those watching are in a frenzy yelling and cheering as more blood flies and screams of pain fill the living room. 

Offline Desireefreser

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2024, 02:44:49 PM »
     My legs drop to the floor as well as my arms as I more than dazed from your double fisted smash to my face, I can feel the blood rolling down my chin as well as my cheek from both my mouth and nose, I gasping for air as I take deep heaving breaths as I feel your body and heavy breasts laying on top of me, as I realize that Im not knocked out, and from the deep heaving breaths and moaning coming from you, your not knocked out either, as I bring my arms up and shove you off of me to the side, and as I slowly get up to all fours, my huge breasts heaving up and down, I see you slowly doing the samething, like two huge breasted wildcats on all fours we crawl slowly around before each of us slowly make it up to our knees, then up to one knee and then all the way standing, swaying heaving deep huge busty breaths as we glare at each other "LETS FINISH THIS cxnt!!" I scream out at you as you scream back "I COMPLETELY AGREE, LETS FINISH THIS BITCH!"

I smirk as I see my nasty teeth marks on your ugly fucking tit as we slowly walk towards each other, and then without any warning I quickly swing my left hand up and grab hold of your hair and then with my balled right fist, I start sending hard right hooks at your cheek and then switching it up with hard right uppercuts to your chin, slam my fist hits your cheek, then slam my fists hits your chin, over and over and over again!! Yt

Offline Evettefights

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2024, 03:20:44 PM »
My body is shoved and rolled off of this ugly fucking cow titted bitch as the exhaustion has set in, but my anger and hate for this bitch is still greater as I see you getting up, and I am doing the same and as we glare at each other, both of us bleeding from our mouthes and noses and I rub my massive breast were you fucking bit it, we both step forward and I send my right hand up snatching hold of your hair  while twisting it and I feel you doing the same to mine and almost at the same time you start swinging your right fist and I start sending my left fist at you, I send a hard straight left jab to your nose that sends more blood rolling down and dripping onto my massive breasts, followed by a hooking left that slam into the side of your mouth that jerks my right hand thats yanking your hair hard to the side as spit mixed with blood flies from your mouth, and another hard straight left jab that smashes straight into your mouth that sends my right hand jerking again with your hair from the force of my punch our bodies are now staggering around, there is nothing graceful about our movement, its all about wreckless rage as both mine and your sets of huge breasts are just swinging left to right and bouncing "IM GOING TO END YOU BITCH!!"  YT

Offline Lauren_Phillips

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2024, 03:59:26 PM »
Yes Dez!!! Great job!! I knew you could do it! So proud of you.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2024, 04:01:31 PM by Lauren_Phillips »

Offline Desireefreser

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2024, 06:57:40 PM »
      Your hair still tightly wrapped around my left hand and fingers as the length of this fight and abuse that has been dished out between the both of us starts to show, as our punches slow down and our massive busted bodies begin to hunch over, but Im not going to stop until I have knocked this fucking bitch out, so I continue to swing my right fist hooking it and slamming it into the side of your face, keeping a tight grip on your hair, then swing my right fist down and then upward, slamming it into your chin with a loud CRACK making sure I hold your hair tight! Yt