News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Uncivil War (Evettefights vs DesireeFreser)

• 67 Replies

Offline mossibabe

Re: Uncivil War (Evettefights vs DesireeFreser)
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2024, 08:32:59 PM »
Eve, youare the best. Beat that fat whore.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2024, 09:08:18 PM »
Shit the fight is out of control   Keep it going. Keep it intense!

Offline Evettefights

• Only one of us walks away!!
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2024, 12:55:45 PM »
Im not sure how much more of this battle I have left in me, but I know one thing, Im going to outlast this cxnt Im facing, as I feel your fist slam into my cheek UGH and I send my own fist slamming into your cheek BAM then my chin take a nasty uppercut UGH and I send another hook to your cheek hard BAM I as our bodies slowly stagger around now, and stumble awkwardly about, neither of us have much left in our bodies or strength as your punches dont have the same power and force behind them as before and Im sure mine dont either as I send another hooking punch that slams into the side of your cheek again BAM!  yt

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2024, 09:59:31 PM »
Get the ambulances ready! 

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2024, 10:27:15 PM »
Well done great fight ladies, but so close you both deserve a rematch

Offline Desireefreser

« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2024, 11:00:19 PM »
      Your fists slam into my the side of my aching face over and over again, as I jerk and yank your head and body around as you do the same thing to my head and body, as I continue swinging my right fist hard around slamming it into your cheek BAM and then again BAM as I swing my fist up alittle higher and slam it hard into the side higher side of your head and temple BAM, and then again BAM! my knuckles are sore and hurting but Im not stopping as I send another very very hard right handed hook that connects with a solid loud CRACK!!  yt

Offline Evettefights

• Only one of us walks away!!
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2024, 11:14:41 PM »
Your fists are swinging wildly and slamming into my cheek over and over again as I continue sending my own fist slamming into the side of your face over and over with loud THUDS and as my scalp is on fire from you yanking my head by my hair and we just slowly ever so slowly continue slamming our fists into each others faces over and over as we stagger left and stagger right, the crowd is cheering for the end, roaring for one of us to drop and as you send your fist high up into my temple not once, but twice with those two loud temple CRACKS my body goes limp on my feet and with a sudden jerk I drop all the way to the ground, my massive breasts bouncing as my body lands hard on the floor with out moving and just laying there limp.  Yt

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2024, 03:41:36 AM »
That was such a sadistic hot fight. You did a real good job Evette. Now you and Dez need one more after some recovery time. Congrats Dez
« Last Edit: October 06, 2024, 03:44:57 AM by ##catfightWATCHA413 »