News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wrestling Role Play with your wife/gf

• 10 Replies

Offline Anthony__

Wrestling Role Play with your wife/gf
« on: September 26, 2024, 09:49:44 PM »
Hi there!

Has anyone here ever done a roleplay with their wife or girlfriend? If your like me you LOVE women wrestling/cat fighting and you've worked up the courage to share that with your wife. However you're not like how do we find someone for you to fight, you like watching but don't want to bring other people you know so you talk about matches/fights she's had that she or you or both of you make up. or you act as a producer manager and "set up" matches she has them in your fantasies and you celebrate intimately after wards or you watch fights together and judge, cheer, bet on them.

I know that's a lot there but anyone's experience is of interest to me here :)

Thank you all. 

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Wrestling Role Play with your wife/gf
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2024, 07:02:51 PM »
Yes, but at first we did use someone we knew, simply because that woman had suggested to my fiancee back then, that they wrestle. It might sound strange, but in our joint fantasies that involved some things that I liked and some elements that she liked, she never won, ever.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2024, 12:02:48 AM »
Yes and it began as an accident really about a real situation at the time. At the time I’d been broken up with my 1 yr long gf. Met my new gf and my ex didn’t like it even though she was the one who broke off our relationship. She kept accusing my new gf of talking shit about her and would tell me if I didn’t want her to have my new gf hurt I should tell her to keep her mouth shut. Neither one knew how much it turned me on at the time. Catfights, arm wrestling, wrestling anything with 2 girls competing in such a way.
Of course I wouldn’t actually want either girl to be hurt and at the time we were in school so fighting at school wouldn’t be good either. So when I asked my new gf about it she said she hadn’t said anything and she really didn’t even know my ex. So I told her what my ex had said so of course she had no desire to have any confrontation but made sure I didn’t think it was because she was afraid of her. Although I’m pretty sure she was. Well my ex of course kept accusing her because she wanted us broken up so there was nothing my new gf could do about being accused. Finally it got to where my ex would get in my new gf’s face herself rather than telling me to tell her. So of course my ex would tell me what happened and I would try and talk to my new gf in an attempt to stop the confrontation. It was during these discussions with my new gf I would ask her what she thought would happen if she actually ended up in a fight with my ex. She wasn’t sure she would say, and said she wouldn’t back down. The whole drama of it was a way for me to talk about them in a hypothetical fight with my new gf. Eventually she noticed as we talked it got me excited and I confessed that the thought of them going at it some way was a turn on. So she would feed me fight scenarios in playful ways and eventually it became more and more enhanced stories. Sometimes it would be that served as my ex, such as holding me down and what she was going to do if ahe kept causing issues. Anyway it was great. At first I could tell she wasn’t comfortable mainly because there was the real possibility they would actually fight. So my new gf eventually became my wife and my ex was no longer a daily problem. The stories got even better and the talks about it became more open. She was worried at the time that if my ex and her ended up in a real fight that she would lose and I would want my ex back. When she wasn’t in the picture any longer the stories were just that, stories. That’s when they became better and she even seemed to enjoy them. Mainly because the more detailed and active we both were she loved how turned on I got and it did more for her as well. Made her feel more attractive she said. Even had outfits she would wear she called her fight clothes. That came from watching wrestling on tv and talking about the ones I liked most. It was really nice to have such an open relationship and not feel like I had to hide anything. Which is very difficult to find and trust that it won’t be looked down on.  Sadly after 15yrs we divorced, nothing at all to do with the role play or fight stories and have never had another relationship that I’ve attempted to share the subject with. Still has been a subject that when she and I have talked on occasion she would make comments that we both knew what she was doing.
Such as, a girl I was dating down the road had a issue with something about my daughter once it wasn’t a big thing really but my ex wife made the comment to me that “ said I’ll tell you one thing if she causes a problem along that line we will have problems. I will get on her and make sure she knows that’s one thing I’d be willing to kick ass for.” After which she smiled and walked off. She knew exactly what it had done because she made the quick eye scan down as i discreetly tried to adjust the growing excitement in my shorts. She’s made such comments around me from time to time about other girls not necessarily concerning me but in reference to fighting someone. Each time she always makes eye contact afterwards. I’m not sure she said the comments for me but after making them it certainly reminded her that it was something that got me going. Hell she may have done it just to get me going as torture or something. It was something I had to think about until I was able to resolve at home on my own to get it off my mind.  Long winded response I know but it was something I have actually been blessed with at least for a while. I would suggest talking to your partner and slowly see what the reaction is before digging in deep.

Offline SexyRenee

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2024, 01:57:40 PM »
Ok, this will be an interesting response. I like many others came here under false pretenses “pretending”. I’m a married man that like many others had this experience into all this seeing old apartment wrestling clips in magazines I used to get from library as a kid. I used to dream up why they were “fighting” or competing. Turned on by the idea of competition and trying to one up each other but it was never about “sex” or anything hardcore. My wife after some time found things I had been looking at etc. Long story short, I was able to open up completely about what I liked, absolutely took time explaining what I don’t like (lesbians, sex, punching, blood, violence etc are not at all my fantasy) she being the baddy that she is absolutely took time to understand. Not only was she receptive of this (in our fantasy world) she is very very good at it. For my birthday she absolutely listened to what my “ideal” rival would be that I pictured her having this rivalry or grudge with. She found a perfect picture of a girl named Abby and we together built a backstory. They don’t fight over me. They are like oil and water, competitive down to loving fighting and humiliating each other in these fantasy fights. I send her pics of things that I like and we tease each other. So far Renee who is my wife and Abby have had 2 fights over the last year or so. I contacted an artist on deviant art and they have even put together slides/pictures of these fights. I have an awesome wife that actually enjoys this as she is a d type personality and competitive. I would never put her in this situation irl and I wouldn’t enjoy the extreme sides of this fetish anyways. I have a chick that will absolutely talk, play and even enjoy playing with me and that would have been even better if I was open from the start. We talk about the Renee vs Abby rivalry. They have fought in our home, and recently they did an office match. My wife won 2 out of 3 and absolutely enjoyed her reverse face sit pin on the lunch table. She told me every day at work she wants Abby to have to remember getting pinned by the better woman as they look forward to their next match. Might be in our swimming pool/house, maybe a hotel room at an upcoming conference, we just build this rivalry and story as we go. Point if this is, control yourself as there are some things that are borderline sick here. We found something that she actually enjoys and I notice much more passionate climaxes from her as she describes and chats these matches and how they trash talk. She feels sexy in them and I would never ask her to do these irl. It’s fun, it’s controlled, and she is a blast. Honesty always being the best policy but I took the wrong approach at first. Tried to hide it. The truth is I wore out a vhs tape of the movie son in law bc it had a mud wrestling scene when I was a kid. I rented a lot of wrestling magazines from the library just to get those catfight and apartment wrestling pics where I could build these fantasy fights. My wife checks every single box for me on being my person and having her willing to dive in to my little turn ons is perfect. Hope this helps

Offline askherref

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2024, 09:30:31 PM »
I started my wife down this road with dominance and submission games. I was always headed toward wrestling/catfighting but didn't think she would make that jump right away. So, we started with various female submission fantasies which are pretty main stream. Eventually I steered her towards fantasies of her submitting to another woman in a fight or wrestling match. She didn't really like the idea of submitting to another woman, because she's somewhat competitive and doesn't want to lose. But she accepts thats my fantasy and has a bathing suit she wears as wrestling gear. We laugh all the time because she refuses to lose in her fantasy matches she describes to me. If I submit to her, which she loves, she'll sometimes reward me with a story of her submission loss.  It's made us a lot closer and she loves the power she gets by teasing me with my own fantasies.

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2024, 10:19:54 AM »
Its hard ro say, but she dont kike it so much. I try to share my stories, but moslty her vs her fight, but she dont kike to read it. She doent accept any girl imy fantazy, she want to be only one ,nad she sad dont imagine another girls in your head, and dont tell it to me.

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2024, 10:22:15 AM »
Ok, this will be an interesting response. I like many others came here under false pretenses “pretending”. I’m a married man that like many others had this experience into all this seeing old apartment wrestling clips in magazines I used to get from library as a kid. I used to dream up why they were “fighting” or competing. Turned on by the idea of competition and trying to one up each other but it was never about “sex” or anything hardcore. My wife after some time found things I had been looking at etc. Long story short, I was able to open up completely about what I liked, absolutely took time explaining what I don’t like (lesbians, sex, punching, blood, violence etc are not at all my fantasy) she being the baddy that she is absolutely took time to understand. Not only was she receptive of this (in our fantasy world) she is very very good at it. For my birthday she absolutely listened to what my “ideal” rival would be that I pictured her having this rivalry or grudge with. She found a perfect picture of a girl named Abby and we together built a backstory. They don’t fight over me. They are like oil and water, competitive down to loving fighting and humiliating each other in these fantasy fights. I send her pics of things that I like and we tease each other. So far Renee who is my wife and Abby have had 2 fights over the last year or so. I contacted an artist on deviant art and they have even put together slides/pictures of these fights. I have an awesome wife that actually enjoys this as she is a d type personality and competitive. I would never put her in this situation irl and I wouldn’t enjoy the extreme sides of this fetish anyways. I have a chick that will absolutely talk, play and even enjoy playing with me and that would have been even better if I was open from the start. We talk about the Renee vs Abby rivalry. They have fought in our home, and recently they did an office match. My wife won 2 out of 3 and absolutely enjoyed her reverse face sit pin on the lunch table. She told me every day at work she wants Abby to have to remember getting pinned by the better woman as they look forward to their next match. Might be in our swimming pool/house, maybe a hotel room at an upcoming conference, we just build this rivalry and story as we go. Point if this is, control yourself as there are some things that are borderline sick here. We found something that she actually enjoys and I notice much more passionate climaxes from her as she describes and chats these matches and how they trash talk. She feels sexy in them and I would never ask her to do these irl. It’s fun, it’s controlled, and she is a blast. Honesty always being the best policy but I took the wrong approach at first. Tried to hide it. The truth is I wore out a vhs tape of the movie son in law bc it had a mud wrestling scene when I was a kid. I rented a lot of wrestling magazines from the library just to get those catfight and apartment wrestling pics where I could build these fantasy fights. My wife checks every single box for me on being my person and having her willing to dive in to my little turn ons is perfect. Hope this helps

Its really good

Offline tropic55

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2024, 05:12:58 PM »
Its hard ro say, but she dont kike it so much. I try to share my stories, but moslty her vs her fight, but she dont kike to read it. She doent accept any girl imy fantazy, she want to be only one ,nad she sad dont imagine another girls in your head, and dont tell it to me.
My GF  same way does not want me to think about other ladies it should be just her.  Time may change thing but for now no.

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2024, 09:59:15 AM »
My GF  same way does not want me to think about other ladies it should be just her.  Time may change thing but for now no.

Sad, i hope to change it some time

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2024, 04:44:49 AM »
Curious to know who if any particular opponent to want to see her go up against most and how would that turn out do you think?  Just wondering if it’s someone in particular. My wife I pictured her opponent to be my ex gf. Reason being that they did not like each other, had close calls, and I knew exactly how they matched up against each other. It gave me a more realistic fantasy and knew their personalities as far as which was more willing to fight or compete, which one would be the most likely to have won had they ever did so. It was normally a wrestling match so neither would be hurt really bad and still prove herself the better woman in the process.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2024, 07:52:19 AM »
I guess this is the part I don't get about our wives nor participating.  I get the not fighting, but not even a little fantasy?  To drive their men wild?  No bruises, no risk... hell not even a real opponent.   I always think if our roles were reversed and there was something that drove my wife wild, how bad would it have to be that I couldn't even talk to her about it to dive her wild???
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)