News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wife vs Ex-wife:Love vs Hate

• 4 Replies

Offline Shogun99

Wife vs Ex-wife:Love vs Hate
« on: September 27, 2024, 09:18:10 AM »
The Hatred and Anger of a betrayed ex-Wife vs the Love and Adoration of a Romantic New Wife

A husband is pressured into organizing a 4 round catfight between his Ex wife Naina and his new wife Sneha

Background: The husband initially had an arranged marriage with Naina. But the couple never clicked and he wasn’t attracted to her so he started having an affair with his cute co worker Sneha. They both fell head over heels in love with each other , so
much so that the husband just quickly divorced Naina and shortly after proposed marriage to Sneha, who accepted.

In the pics, Sneha is in White and Naina is in Orange

Pre-match comments and staredown

Introduction

Ex-Wife Naina- “Hey coward! So you’re supposed to be a big strong man and I’m a strong woman. Thats why our families thought we matched and arranged our marriage. Then you humiliated all of us and fell in love with this puny homewrecker. You made a big mistake divorcing a big, powerful woman like me to pursue a love marriage with this little weakling.

I will dominate her today and make you regret the day you left me. After I’m done manhandling her, my brothers and I are going to come for you next! For my honor and my families honor”

Sneha the Wife- “Hey Baby! (She blows a kiss to the camera)Today I’m going to protect you from this crazy bitch so that she finally leaves us alone. I’ll show you that leaving her for me was the best decision you ever made and that true love marriages are superior to arranged marriages. They say she is bigger and stronger but my heart is strongest and it’s full of love for you so I’ll defeat her by fighting with all my heart. I love you my darling husband (blows another kiss to the camera)

There is a quick face to face stare down between the Wife and Ex Wife before Round 1 begins

While they stare at each other the Ex wife says

Ex wife Naina:”Look at me I’m far too much woman for her. Compare my strong arms and shoulders to her puny ones. Compare my large breasts to her petite ones.  How dumb are you to choose her over me?”

Naina squeezes Sneha’s lips to intimidate her. Sneha moans but then squeezes the ex wife’s lips back. The wife then speaks

Sneha “Leave us alone you jealous bitch. He doesn’t want you. He wants me. He has true love with me that he never had with you. Go home and get lost”

The women seperate and prepare for the first round of arm wrestling

Rnd 1- 2Arm Wrestling matches with each hand between Naina and Sneha

Rnd 2- Mercy Challenge. 2-3 minutes of the girls playing mercy until one girl either gives up, ends up on the ground, Or the time limit ends.

Rnd 3- Submission grappling. Full on wrestling match with no slapping or hairpulling. Most submissions or dominant breast smother control wins

Rnd 4- All out catfight for the final round. Submission wrestling plus punching, slapping, and hair pulling

Based on the pics and story. Who wins each round and how? Which of the 2 ending scenarios is most likely?

Ending scenarios

Scenario 1. If the Big ex wife Naina wins. She squeezes her defeated foe’s lips and poses on top of her. She says “Is this the puny weakling you left me for? She can never protect you from me. We can do a rematch and I will overpower and manhandle her again. I am way too much woman for her!! My brothers and I are coming for you next Coward. Your family will never be safe”

Loser wife Sneha: “Please stop! You are the better woman!! You are far too strong for
Me and im not a match for you. I love you darling husband, I’m sorry but baby she is far too much for me right now. Please remain married to me. I will train harder for a rematch” (the defeated wife blows one last kiss to her husband)

Scenario 2

If the New wife Sneha wins she squeezes  her opponents lips and She says “I love you my darling husband. You see now why he left you for me? Not only  am I prettier, nicer, and more feminine but I’m a better fighter too.  I’ll always protect you Baby!, stay with me forever. I can’t wait to come home” and she blows a kiss to her husband

Loser Ex wife Naina-

This coward rigged the match to favor his new wife. I want a rematch for my honor and my family’s honor”

Match ends

Into interracial catfights involving Indian girls. Especially Indian girls vs Black girls. Also into athletic vs petite girls and wife vs wife

Offline Shogun99

Re: Wife vs Ex-wife:Love vs Hate
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2024, 09:28:12 AM »
Sorry ill  have pics of both girls up shortly. Just need to figure out how to attach without the file being too big
« Last Edit: September 27, 2024, 01:12:16 PM by Shogun99 »
Into interracial catfights involving Indian girls. Especially Indian girls vs Black girls. Also into athletic vs petite girls and wife vs wife

Offline Shogun99

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2024, 02:02:45 AM »
Here are the pics of ex wife Naina and New Wife Sneha

{alt}Naina

{alt}Sneha

Back to the poll and choose your wife wisely
« Last Edit: September 28, 2024, 02:38:12 AM by Shogun99 »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2024, 03:09:23 PM »
This whole thing is pretty cool but I still can't see the pics for some reason.

Offline Shogun99

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2024, 09:16:41 PM »
Sorry lets try again so everyone can see the pics

Angry, jealous ex wife Naina

{alt}

Romantic, head over heels in love new wife Sneha

{alt}

who wins, scenario 1 or 2? Whose the Better Wife and why? Choose your wife wisely?